Pinky Promise (Y/nMalfoy X Fr...

De weasleytwinsimp11

"Promise?" asked Fred "I pinky promise." said Y/n holding out her pinky. He looked at her and chuckled, tilti... Mais

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24

11

84 5 22
De weasleytwinsimp11

"Y/n, Y/n!" said Draco knocking on her door, one summer morning. She groaned as he entered, shaking her. "Y/n, wake up!"

"What's wrong, Draco?" asked Y/n opening her eyes to look at her brother.

"Can you take me to Diagon Alley." said Draco. Y/n groaned, covering her head with a blanket. "Please!"

"Okay, okay." said Y/n getting out of her bed. "What did mum and dad say?"

"To ask you." said Draco. Y/n rolled her eyes and pushed him out of her room.

"I'll be down in ten." said Y/n. Draco smiled, nodding his head. Y/n yawned and entered her bathroom. She freshened up and got dressed, making her way down the stairs. She entered the kitchen to see Draco looking unhappy. "Let's go, Dray."

"We can't." frowned Draco.

"What, why?" asked Y/n.

"We're having the Bulstrode over for lunch." said Lucius with a smile. Y/n made a face, looking at her father. "It's a good thing, Y/n."

"Okay." said Y/n raising her hands up in defense. She turned to Draco and messed up his hair. "We'll go tomorrow, okay?"

"Yeah?" asked Draco.

"Promise." said Y/n. Narcissa entered the kitchen with house elves behind her.

"You two aren't wearing that, are you?" asked Narcissa with a face.

"I was dressed to head to diagon alley." said Draco.

"Go change please, Y/n go do something to your hair." said Narcissa pushing her children out of the kitchen. "Your boyfriend and his wife are coming over, please."

"He knows how she looks when she wakes up." said Draco. Y/n made a face, pushing him. Lucius and Narcissa glanced at each other, turning back to Y/n.

"Yeah. . . he sometimes comes into my dorm to wake me up." said Y/n nodding her head.

"Go get ready." said Narcissa. Y/n hurried up the stairs back to her room. She had been in her room, looking for what clothes to wear when the door opened. Draco came in dressed in a black suit.

"What's wrong?" asked Y/n looking at her brother.

"Do you really fancy your boyfriend?" asked Draco. Y/n chuckled, turning back to her closest.

"What kind of question is that, Draco?" asked Y/n. He shrugged. "Yeah, he's alright."

"He's alright." repeated Draco. He stood silent and turned back to Y/n. "Mum said hurry up."

"I'll be right down." said Y/n narrowing her eyebrows. Draco nodded, turning back towards the door. Y/n heard it close behind him. She grabbed a black dress and black loafers.

Y/n was finally dressed when she made her way downstairs to see Benjamin, his sister Millicent and his parents being let in by a house elf. "Hello, Y/n." said Mrs. Bulstrode.

"Hello." said Y/n with a small smile.

"Aren't you so pretty." said Mrs. Bulstrode. She turned to Benjamin who smiled. "Isn't she so pretty, Ben?"

"The prettiest." said Benjamin.

"Here, why don't I show you to the dining room." said Y/n. They followed her, Y/n's parents were already in the room setting things down.

"Ah, you made it." said Lucius greeting the family. "Benjamin, good to see you again."

"You as well, Mr. Malfoy." said Benjamin.

"Please, please sit down." said Lucius. "Y/n, go figure out where your brother is at."

Y/n nodded, walking out of the dining room and into the living room to see Draco laying on the couch. "Come on, kid." said Y/n.

"This is going to be so boring." he groaned.

"That's okay, maybe we can sneak out later and get some ice cream." said Y/n nudging him forward.

"Yeah?" asked Draco.

"Yeah." said Y/n. He nodded, following her back into the dining room.

"Hello everyone." said Draco taking a seat. Y/n took a seat next to Benjamin who placed his hand on her knee. He was quiet, Y/n noticed. She felt his anxiety through his hand as it fidget around her knee.

"So, Benjamin. How did you do on your O.w.ls?" asked Narcissa with a smile as they all eat.

"Oh well, actually." smiled Benjamin. "I received nine O's and an E."

"Oh that's very well!" said Lucius. "Hope you can help Y/n study for her exams."

"Actually, she helped me study for mine." said Benjamin turning to Y/n. "She doesn't need help at all."

"I hear that you're top of your class, Y/n." said Mr. Bulstrode. "Straight O's in every lesson."

"She's very smart." said Lucius turning to his daughter who just smiled. "Besides the detention she received."

"To be fair, that was totally not my fault." said Y/n narrowing her eyebrows.

"One detention is nothing." said Mrs. Bulstrode with a chuckle.

"How did you manage to receive detention." asked Mr. Bulstrode.

"She slapped a Weasley." said Millicent with a chuckle.

"You did?" asked Mrs. Bulstrode.

"She only slapped him because he put a snake in her hair." said Draco narrowing his eyebrows.

"A live snake?" asked Mr. Bulstrode. Y/n nodded, feeling Benjamin grab her hand. She turned to look at him, to see he was uninterested in the conversation happening around them.

"So." said Lucius. "Let's get to the real reason we've been joined here."

"Ah yes, I think it's time." said Mr. Bulstrode. He handed Benjamin a small box. Y/n tilted her head, looking at it.

"Bulstrode and I have been discussing the idea of you and Benjamin getting married." said Lucius. Y/n lost her smile completely, looking at her father.

"What?" asked Y/n, confused. Draco turned to look at his parents, raising his eyebrows.

"Not now, Y/n/n. . . but when you graduate Hogwarts." said Benjamin softly. She turned to look at him, surprised. "We'll just— we'll just be engaged for now."

"It's for the best, sweetie." said Mrs. Bulstrode. Y/n turned to her mother who stood silent, looking back at her.

"And if we aren't together by then, the engagement is off. You won't be force to marry me." said Benjamin. He looked at Y/n who was in a very shock state. Benjamin opened the small box, revealing the ring. Y/n turned to her parents, Lucius nodded.

"Oh— okay." said Y/n awkwardly. Benjamin placed the ring on her finger, he softened his gaze. He leaned in to kiss her cheek.

"I'm sorry." he whispered.

"Well, wasn't this a lovely dinner." said Narcissa getting up. "Would anyone like some tea?"

"Oh please." said Mrs. Bulstrode. Y/n looked down at her ring, turning back to Benjamin.

"Do you want to go for a walk?" asked Y/n. He nodded, the two getting up. They walked outside to the garden in silence.

"This is good, right?" asked Benjamin breaking the silence. Y/n had been feeling the ring on her finger the whole walk. "I mean. . . it's not like we are getting married now. It's later and we'll be adults. We've been together for almost a year and I love you."

"How long have you known this was being talked about?" asked Y/n.

"A few days." said Benjamin softly. "They wanted us to get married, period. I told them if we weren't together in the next three years. They can't force us to get married."

"Okay." said Y/n very confused.

"I know it's weird, Y/n." said Benjamin. "But better us together than with someone else, don't you think? Imagine them arranging you with Marcus Flint."

"That's not funny." said Y/n looking up at him.

"I love you and i'm pretty sure we were going to get married anyways. They just sped it up a little quicker but that's okay, right?" asked Benjamin. Y/n sighed, nodding her head. "I love you."

"I love you too." said Y/n. Benjamin pulled her into a kiss, holding her cheeks. The Bulstrode family had left for the evening and Y/n was sitting in her room, staring out of the window. She felt the ring on her finger, making a face.

"Y/n. . ." said Draco at her doorway. She turned to look at him, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, what's going on?" asked Y/n sitting up. Draco sat next to her, narrowing his eyebrows.

"You're getting married." said Draco. Y/n shrugged, looking at the ring.

"I mean. . . not now at least." said Y/n.

"But when you finish Hogwarts you will. Then, you'll get married and you'll leave." said Draco. Y/n smiled softly, messing up his hair.

"Where am I going to go?" asked Y/n tilting her head.

"With Benjamin." said Draco, glaring.

"Ah, but you'll be all grown up and you'll still be at Hogwarts so you wouldn't even notice gone." said Y/n giving him a small smile.

"Do you even want to marry him?" asked Draco with a face. Y/n looked down, moving the ring on her finger.

"I didn't imagine it would be after I finish Hogwarts. I'll only be eighteen. . . but better him than anyone else, right? Someone who I love and who loves me back." said Y/n. Draco didn't seem pleased with the answer as he stared back at his sister.

"If you don't want to marry him, don't." said Draco. Y/n smiled, nodding her head.

"Don't worry about the future, Draco." said Y/n nudging him with a smile. "Especially my future when you should be thinking about yours! Like what you want to do when you're out of Hogwarts!"

"I'm being serious." said Draco.

"I am too." said Y/n. Draco sighed, looking at her.

"Mum isn't happy about this either you know. . . it was all dads and Benjamin's dad's idea." said Draco. "Mum thinks you'll be too young. I heard them arguing this morning about it."

"It's okay." said Y/n smiling softly. Draco looked at her, tilting his head. "Now, go to sleep! We have to be up early if you want me to take you to Diagon Alley tomorrow!"

"Goodnight, Y/n." said Draco getting up and walking towards her door.

"Goodnight, Draco." said Y/n. She heard the door close behind him. Y/n ripped the ring off her finger, throwing it against the wall. She covered her face with a pillow, letting a small scream escape her mouth.

in honor of ttpd, i'm posting again :) my fav song is The Prophecy and The Black Dog

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

3.7K 241 42
You were leaning on the railing and you were admiring the sunset together. - 'Alli...', Draco said. -' Yeah Dray?' - 'I'm glad to have you.', he...
3.3M 87.1K 100
In which (Y/n) Weasley, the twin sister of Ron Weasley, falls for her family's enemy. (draco malfoy x weasley!reader) you will be described as havi...
162 4 11
Fred stared at the silver haired girl with a harsh glare, one she returned even more cold. "Malfoy." "Weasley." "Jordan, great we've completed roll c...
231K 5.9K 73
all rights to Harry Potter belong to JK Rowling. I do not own the majority of these characters. Evelyn Malfoy is the oldest daughter of the Malfoy fa...