18

"So, how was studying with Weasley go?" asked Adrian the next morning at breakfast. Y/n shrugged, looking up from her plate.

"It was fine, Northcott nearly threw herself at me. She's insane." said Y/n rolling her eyes. Miles snorted, turning to Adrian.

"Weren't you suppose to meet up with her, Adrian?" asked Miles. 

"I was but I got busy." said Adrian, shrugging.

"With a certain blonde?" asked Graham. Adrian smiled, nodding his head.

"That one exactly." chuckled Adrian. Y/n smiled, turning slightly to see the Gryffindor table.

"Y/n." said Graham. She turned to look at them, raising an eyebrow. "What is on your bloody neck?"

"What? What is it?" asked Y/n touching her neck. Adrian moved her hand, making a face.

"Y/n, is that a hickey?!" asked Adrian raising an eyebrow. She made a face, grabbing a spoon to look at her neck.

"What is Bulstrode thinking?" asked Miles with a face. Y/n sighed, covering her neck.

"What am I thinking?" asked Benjamin sitting down next to them.

"You gave Y/n a hickey." said Adrian turning to look at him.

"Did I?" smiled Benjamin. Y/n turned to look at him, making a face. "What?"

"It's not funny." said Y/n.

"It'll go away." said Benjamin kissing her cheek. Graham, Adrian and Miles looked at her as she adjusted her shirt and tie.

"iT'lL gO aWaY." mocked Graham. Y/n turned to look at him, making a face. Benjamin turned to Y/n, sighing.

"It's not that serious, she told me yes over and over again." said Benjamin raising his hands up in defense. Y/n hit him, wide eyed.

"Benjamin!" said Y/n blushing. He chuckled. Adrian, Miles and Graham turned to Y/n, jaw dropped.

"What? They have to get over it, honestly." said Benjamin. "We're getting married."

"Merlin, kill me now." groaned Y/n covering her face.

"Y/n!" said Adrian.

"Shush!" replied Y/n. "We're not talking about it."

"No, we are." said Adrian.

Y/n stood up, grabbing her things. "I have to start heading to class." said Y/n. She kissed Benjamin goodbye. Miles, Graham and Adrian hurried in grabbing their things, following after her.

"Y/n, talk." said Miles.

"You're having sex with him?" asked Graham. She stood silent, walking down the hall.

"Hello?!" said Adrian. "When did this happen?"

"We have to get to class." said Y/n with a face. They followed her into their first lesson, they didn't leave her alone.

"When?" asked Adrian in their third period.

"Why didn't you tell us?" asked Graham during lunch.

"We gave you that little talk—" said Adrian in their last lesson. Miles made a face, glancing at Y/n.

"Enough!" said Y/n walking down the hall after their day was completed.

"Y/n, you have to tell us things like this! Why do you wait and tell us? Like you being engaged to him too, you took a long time to tell me." said Adrian crossing his arms.