"So, what happened between you and Benjamin today?" asked Graham narrowing his eyebrows, watching Y/n set up her new music.

"He got jealous because Diggory and I were discussing music." said Y/n lowering the pin. "I mean, it's not like I can have him listen to it. He hates all the music I like."

"He has no taste." said Miles sitting back. "Still wondering how he has you."

"Ha, ha, so funny." said Y/n turning to look at him. Adrian chuckled. "And where were you today?"

"Oh you know, out." said Miles with a smile.

"Hmm, with a certain Hufflepuff?" asked Graham with a smirk.

"A bow wearing, curly hair having Hufflepuff?" asked Adrian. Y/n rose her eyebrows, smiling.

"Sweeting?" asked Y/n. Miles rolled his eyes, sitting up.

"She had a question about Potions, so I was helping her." said Miles shrugging.

"Potions or positions?" asked Adrian. Y/n made a face while Graham laughed.

"No." said Miles rolling his eyes once again. "Plus we weren't talking about me."

"She's pretty, Miles." said Y/n with a smile. He smiled softly, nodding his head. "What about you, Graham? Have you spoken to Farley?"

"He has no courage." said Adrian shaking his head.

"Oh come on, Graham." said Y/n.

"I speak to her!" said Graham. "Just yesterday I did!"

"You asked for a quill." said Miles with a face.

"I still spoke to her." said Graham. Y/n laughed, shaking her head. The music was still playing, Y/n made a face. "What do you guys think of this song?"

"I like the violin." said Miles. "Very lovey dovey."

"Yeah, I like get it." said Adrian with a nod.

"Makes me feel more single than I am." said Graham. Y/n made a face, crossing her arms. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." said Y/n, shaking her head.

"Did Bulstrode make you feel bad?" asked Adrian narrowing his eyebrows. "Do I have to hex him?"

"No." smiled Y/n turning to her best friend. "I just— it's not the first time I feel like this."

"Like what, Y/n/n?" asked Miles sitting next to her.

"He dismisses my feelings almost." said Y/n with a shrug. "He does the same thing with my art. He just doesn't seem interested."

"Break up with him." said Adrian with a shrug. Y/n turned to look at him, making a face.

"Maybe i'm just overthinking it. He doesn't like the same music as me and that's okay, different taste. And when we talked about my drawings, he was studying." said Y/n shrugging. There was a knock on the boys dorm, Adrian made a face. Graham went to get it. He opened it to see Benjamin standing there with his hands in his pocket.

"What?" said Graham tilting his head. Y/n made a face.

"Came for my girlfriend." said Benjamin looking at Graham with a face.

"Hm." said Y/n getting up. "I'll see you guys tomorrow morning. Good night."

"Night, Y/n/n." said Miles.

"Good night." said Graham. Adrian tilted his head, looking at Benjamin.

"Y/n." said Adrian. She turned to look at him. "Estas bien? (You're okay?)"

"Oui. (Yes.)" replied Y/n. She grabbed Benjamin's hand as he pulled her into his dorm. "No roommates once again?"

"No, they're with their girlfriends so I thought it would be a perfect time to bring mine to sleep with me." said Benjamin with a smile.

"How convenient." said Y/n sitting on his bed.

"Oh c'mon, my love. Please don't be mad at me anymore. I'm sorry about earlier. I was just jealous." said Benjamin sitting next to her. "You're so pretty and everyone wants you. I just love you so much that—"

"You love me?" asked Y/n taken back. Benjamin sighed, caressing her cheek.

"Of course I love you." said Benjamin. "Is it not obvious?"

"I love you too." said Y/n bambi eyed. Benjamin pulled her into a kiss, caressing her cheek.

The next morning, Y/n was walking down hand to hand with Benjamin when her name was called, causing her to let go of Benjamin hand. "Y/n." said a voice. She turned to see her father.

"Ah, dad!" said Y/n with a smile watching him move closer towards her. Lucius turned to Benjamin who was standing behind Y/n with an awkward smile.

"And you must be Benjamin Bulstrode." said Lucius. Benjamin smiled, nodding his head and taking his hand out.

"Yes, it's nice to meet you, sir." said Benjamin shaking her father's hand.

"Yes, Draco's told me all about you." said Lucius turning to Y/n.

"Has he?" said Y/n making a face.

"Now, now, Y/n. Why didn't you tell me you were dating this wonderful boy? You know me and your father go back into our Hogwarts days." said Lucius. Y/n rolled her eyes, making a face.

"My father's always spoken highly of you, sir." said Benjamin smiling, turning to Y/n.

"Well, summer's almost here so i'll be sure to tell your father to have you lot over for dinner." said Lucius patting his shoulder. "Wouldn't that be nice, Y/n/n?"

"Yeah." replied Y/n.

"Well, i'll let you to continue your Sunday afternoon, I have a few things I must do." said Lucius. He squeezed Y/n's cheeks and walked off. Y/n turned back to look at him, making a face.

"That went well, didn't it?" asked Benjamin.

"Very well." said Y/n. Benjamin wrapped his arm around her, pulling her towards the library.

"Oh look, it's your highness." said Fred Weasley coming down the hall with George.

"Watch out, Freddie, that's royal blood right there!" said George sarcastically. The twins laughed.

"That's right, bow." said Y/n rolling her eyes. Fred smirked, turning to his brother who laughed. Benjamin turned back to look at the twins and made a face.

"Honestly, they're such a disgrace to the sacred twenty eight." said Benjamin. Y/n couldn't care less about her blood status, even if that's all she ever grew up learning. She played the rule. She knew how to make her parents happy. She studied to be top of her class, she's working hard to become a prefect and head girl. She acts the Slytherin part and she's dating the boy she knew her parents would think is perfect.

"Yeah." said Y/n sighing. Benjamin turned to look at her, tilting his head.

"You feeling alright, love?" asked Benjamin.

"I am." said Y/n turning to him with a smile. "Your birthday is coming up."

"It is." said Benjamin. "And it'll mark a year of us, unofficially."

"Unofficially." chuckled Y/n nodding her head. "Wow, one year when you realized I was the love of your life."

"Exactly." smiled Benjamin pulling her into a kiss.

feeling depressed so i wanted to post :) idk what im gonna do when i feel depressed and im no longer writing 🧍🏻‍♀️