An unfamiliar world (BFB x Ma...

By SlideGrocery

You've heard rumors about there being some old ruins deep within the forest of your hometown. You decided to... More

Prologue: The old ruins
Ch 1: Sentient objects?
Ch 2: Team prefrence
Ch 3: The first contest
Ch 4: Mixed feelings
Ch 5: Jawbreakers
Ch 6: Homesick
Ch 7: Swingset nausea
Ch 8: How durable is a human?
Ch 9: Challenge failure
Ch 11: Paper Airplane accident
Ch 12: Alone time
Ch 13: Donut's the new host?
Ch 14: Hanging out with Cake
Ch 15: Complete Chaos
Ch 16: Stress and Comfort
Ch 17: Questions without answers
Ch 18: Thoughts
Ch 19: X is the new Host
Ch 20: The truth
Ch 21: Four Returns

Ch 10: Visiting Team BEEP

613 8 6
By SlideGrocery

You stare at the vegetable stew that you were cooking on the stovetop. You ended up cooking far more often than usual to occupy your mind. Yet, the feeling of potentially being eliminated never went away.

There's no telling how the votes will go, and you have no idea who's even voting at all. You hoped that you didn't get eliminated, not let at least.

There was a sudden knock at the front door. Pen opened the front door, being greeted by Balloony.

"Is y/n here? I want to speak with him about something." Balloony said.

"Yeah, he's here in the kitchen. Come on in." Pen said.

Balloony walked inside the home towards the kitchen where you were. He tapped your shoulder, getting your attention.

"Hey y/n, I just wanted to say thanks for helping out Woody last week. You know, when you pulled Naily out of Woody." Balloony said.

"Uh yeah. What about that?" You questioned.

"Well, I was thinking that maybe you could help Woody with his fears? He seemed pretty calm when he was around you." Balloony said.

You thought about it for a moment, Woody did seem to be afraid of a lot of things. It made you feel bad for the slab of wood. Besides, this was a good opportunity to have some more friends outside of your team.

"Sure, I'll help Woody out. I'll also bring some of this stew that I just finished cooking as well." You said as you got another cooking pot from a cabinet. 

You poured half of the stew into the pot you took out, leaving the rest for your team to enjoy. You then put a lid on it, and started to carry it as you followed Balloony out of the home. You couldn't move as fast since you didn't want to accidently drop the stew onto the ground.

"Cloudy and I have been trying to help Woody with his fears, but it hasn't been going so well. I've also been trying to teach Rocky and Woody how to play rock paper scissors." Balloony said.

"Oh? How is that going?" You questioned.

"Not well. All Rocky can play is rock, so it's pretty easy to beat him. But I think he'll get the hang of it soon." Balloony replied.

You both continued to walk towards team BEEP's home. You wondered what it would look like, since you've never been inside any other of the homes. When you arrived, Balloony held the door open for you.

"I invited y/n over to see if he could help Woody with his fears. He also brought some stew for us to eat." Balloony said.

"What kind of stew is it?" Nickle questioned.

"Uh well. I used mushrooms, garlic, onions, carrots, and celery." You said, putting the pot on the counter and then took off the lid.

You poured everyone a bowl of stew. Then you realized that Roboty was nowhere to be seen. So you and everyone else ate the stew that you cooked, and they seemed to like it.

After everyone ate, you and Balloony started to work on helping Woody with his fears for a few hours. You both didn't make much progress, but at least Woody seemed to be a little bit braver.

You ended up agreeing that you would help out Woody with his fears every so often. That was if you didn't get eliminated...

You sat on the couch and then looked at Woody. He was playing Rock paper scissors with Nickle.

"So, what's it like in your world?" Nickle questioned.

"Well, you go to school when your young. You graduate and get a job along with having fun with friends and family. That's pretty much a basic explanation." You explained.

"Oh, that sounds boring. Here, we get to do whatever we want! Even if we do die, the recovery center will just bring us back like nothing happened." Cloudy said with his thick accent.

"Recovery center? Can you... explain what that is to me." You questioned.

"Well from what I know, its a machine that recovers dead people. There are certain types, such as personal recovery centers that recover one specific person." Nickle asked.

"Oh right, although they all got sucked up by Black Hole. At least we have Four to recover us." Balloony replied.

"So... y/n, does your world have recovery centers as well? Or something similar to it?" Cloudy asked.

"Well... no. There's nothing like that in my world. When you die in my world, its permanent unless you're saved by medical equipment or by someone else." You said.

"Wait, you just die... forever? Humans... die forever?" Balloony questioned.

"A world without recovery? I couldn't imagine living like that." Cloudy said.

"I mean... Four can recover me. I learned that from my team when they asked Four about me." You replied.

"So... uh. What about Rocky, how's he doing?" You asked, trying to change to subject.

"Little one has been doing alright. He helped us stay safe in the challenge with his cake flavored vomit." Balloony said.

You stared at Balloony, then Rocky with a blank expression. You couldn't imagine eating a vomit flavored cake...

"Uh... yeah... that's one way to win a challenge." You said.

You ended up talking with Balloony and Cloudy for a while. Which then ended up with you helping Cloudy with getting stuff for his collection.

You walked around, while Cloudy floated right next to you. He seemed to be... studying you...?

"You know, you're the first human that I'm not disgusted by." Cloudy said.

"Uh... thanks?" You said, not sure if what Cloudy said was a compliment.

"Well, I mean. Look at David and Dora, they're considered humans." Cloudy said.

"Where I'm from, we call them stick figures. It's a very simple drawing of a person." You explained.

"Oh... That's what they are?" Cloudy asked.

"Pretty much." You said as you picked up a nearby stick.

You walked over towards Cloudy's collection and put the stick in the pile of stuff. You looked over at the partly broken window that's in his collection.

"How did that get broken?" You asked.

"Well, Snowball threw something and then it shattered. I think he threw some of Pin's blueberry seeds." Cloudy said.

"Is... that what's growing in the plant pot then?" You asked, looking at the bush that had grown from the plant pot.

"I wouldn't eat those. I think Pin said that they're explosive." Cloudy said.

You started to think that every single blue berry was explosive. It disappointed you, since you couldn't eat any without dying.

You then reached into your pockets, taking out the leaves that you took when they fell off from Tree. You then added them to Couldy's collection.

"So... did you collect all this stuff by yourself?" You asked.

"Yeah, it took me a long time to collect all this stuff. But I really do enjoy collecting stuff. It's one of my favorite things to do." Cloudy said.

You sat on the ground, look at the stuff that was in Cloudly's collection. You stared at it for a bit, then spoke.

"Hey uh, what was it like... before Four, X and I arrived?" You asked.

"Well, I was just getting stuff for my collection. But everyone else was having fun and doing their own thing." Cloudy replied.

You then looked up at the sky, noticing that the sun is starting to go down. It is always a beautiful sight to look at, you rarely got to see it in your hometown due to the amount of buildings in your area.

"I'm done for today, I'm going to bed. I'll be back tomorrow to help Woody out with his fears." You said as you stood up.

"Okay. I'll see you later y/n!" Cloudy said.

"Later." You said, then walked towards your team's home.

You continued to help out Woody with his fears throughout the week, making a bit of progress everyday. It made you feel good inside, knowing that you were helping out someone who needed it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 105 19
After BFB ended, Firey and Leafy went to a new island, where they stumbled upon a strange cave.. Where they'll find a.. machine? What is this strange...
41.8K 693 42
What would they do to satisfy their hunger? How long will it be until they go insane? For these competitors, they'll do anything to win, even if it m...
1K 5 14
[mostly rarepair smutshot collection, all sexually active characters are 18 or older] Tired of armless contestants always engaging in reproduction in...