A Curse Disguised As A Blessi...

By Astral_TheZodiac

''I'm tired" Getting isekai is fun they say. Isekai is great they say, bullshit. Everything is all fun and ga... More

Introduction
Prolouge
I
II
IV
What If: ROR Universe
V
What If: ROR Universe 2
What If: Alternate ROR
VI
What If: Alternate 2
VII
VIII
IX

III

298 17 8
By Astral_TheZodiac

A young adult let out a quivered, yet shallow breath as they pressed their back against a tree trunk. Their body trembling from both exhaustion and fear as they watch the night creature slowly turned to ash. The said creature was yelling and howling in pain from their shadow being ripped away from them, slitted eyes glared hatefully at the young girl.

(Y/N) could hardly move her body, she had exhausted herself from her rampage before she fell into her own shadow and appeared somewhere new. She had appeared in what seemed to be a village ruins, was it old or new she doesn't know, far away from civilization.

The scent of blood, the stench of death was lingering in the air. The trees russled, the wind was cold, nipping at her skin, the sound of what seemed to be a tearing noise accompanied by a squelching sound-wait.. the sound of something being ripped. A fresh smell of iron, what was..

"Oh~ Looks like I found myself lucky!"

She tensed, her pupils dilating as her senses went haywire. Her instincts were screaming at her, danger. She was in danger yet she couldn't move from exhaustion, fear had start to crept up her wounded and betrayed heart. She could only lean herself against the tree behind her as her senses were searching where the voice was, she couldn't understand it so well, the only thing she understood was the word 'myself' and 'lucky'.

Her shadow had spiked up anxiously like a cat who sensed that she was in grave danger, her eyes darted in every direction before it zeroed on one particular shadow. It was shaking, it shake as she stared at it before it stood up startling her.

There were strange lines running across its body with holes, it slowly turned towards her direction. Its face was disfigured, its mouth was pulled into a twisted grin showing its sharp teeth stained with blood, fresh blood. What made her tremble was the corpse behind the creature, mauled and ripped of a human. Its eyes had kanji written on it with an X over it.

'No.. no no no no No! Not again! Why here! I'm going to die! Again!'

Her mind was in a frenzy, her breathing was getting heavy, her vision was getting blurry. Why was it getting harder to breath? To see? It feels like she was drowning, she couldn't speak as no voice left her lips as it fell open till her mind went blank, like her brain turned off by itself.

"Ah.. your not a marechi but the scent of your blood is so different, the aroma is sweeter than a marechi! I wonder will your flesh and blood taste better than a marechi-"

It was talking, its mouth was moving but was did it felt like something was ripping it away from something attached to it? It let out a loud screech as it fell to the ground, its body twitching, writhing in pain. Meanwhile, (Y/N) was slowly regaining her senses as she looked ready to pass out. Why was it screaming? It was hurting her ears, its too loud.

She watched it was crumblung away, turning into nothing but ash. It was glaring at her, what did she do. She was too scared and exhausted to think, her eyelids were getting heavy, her body needs rest. It won't be good if she keeps this up, maybe.. a small nap wouldn't hurt. What was that noise? Her eyes closed shut as she fell into a dreamless slumber, a crow cawed as a man in a black uniform with a sword strapped on his hip arrived.

A smile was on his lips as he followed the crow, his hair resembled of a fire with his features making him look like an owl. His gaze moved towards the surrounding before it fell onto the corpse, his smile twitched and turned into a frown as he stared at the corpse. 'Caw!' The sound of the crow made the man tore away his gaze from the corpse as the flew near a teen in strange clothes that was leaning against a tree.

He slowly approached the teen, his hand was on the hilt of his sword. The crow cawed as it nudged its head onto the girl's head, the teen didn't move. The man held out his hand just below the girl's nose, she was breathing but it was weak and slow. There was no one arpund them save for the half, mauled corpse a little ways away. He scooped the girl in his arms as gently as he could  before running towards the nearest wisteria house while the crow flew towards HQ to notify its leader.

"(Y/N)?"

"Eh?"

You turned towards the Miruko, you stopped tending the sprouts as you have your full gaze on her. Miruko was a nice girl, albeit a bit distant, she was nice. A breath of fresh air. She was also the eldest out of the five servants Mikoto has, 13-14 years of age.

"You okay?"

She asked as she handed you a glass of water, she took off your hat and wiped the sweat on your face using a handkerchief. She was also motherly, the mom of the group, always looking out towards her peers.

"Osu, thank you, mizu"

You replied, your japanese was getting better with Miruko's help. The girl took the empty glass from you and patted on the patio, Miruko noticed how you always hover towards the garden. A look of melancholy is always present on your face, what did you go through to have that look.

"Rest, not good for your health"

She won't take no for an answer, that you learned. You washed your hands, getting rid of the dirt that clung onto your fingernails on a small pond near the patio. You were about to wipe your hand on your clothes when Miruko took your hands and used the handkerchief she used earlier on your face to wipe your hand clean.

"Here, rest"

She said as she sat on the patio near the edge while patting her lap, this domesticity that you crave was being present right in front of you. No UA staff or students, no Ubayashiki, demons, hashira or Muzan. You laid your head on her lap as your body relaxed like a cat, this was nice, for once. Even if just this once, you could feel normal, you could feel like nothing happened.

The hand gently running through your hair was.. nice and the sound of Miruko's gentle humming. So, so... nice that you can't help but be greedy of it, to indulge on it, you found yourself drifting off to sleep. Your face was peaceful as you fell asleep on Miruko's lap who hummed a song that was sunged to her by her mother.

You were young yet you were aloof, nonchalant and mature, too mature for a child who is only 10. Despite that you were still that, a child. You shouldn't be cooking in the kitchen as you could cut yourself with a knife but the way you cooked, the way you carried yourself. You've grown up too fast, you were under the supervision of the head of the Uchiha clan and his wife yet they don't seem to bat an eye with you doing work.

You were a child in Miruko's eyes, a child who grew too fast. You were suppose to be enjoying your life while you still can yet you choose to ignore that and do things like a servant. Their was nothing wrong with you knowing how to do chores as one day you will have to survive on your own when the time comes.

Her fingertips slowly moved your hair so its enough to see a kanji engraved on your neck, Kibutsuji, it read. Who was Kibutsuji and why was the name engrave on your skin, it doesn't really look engrave as it looked like a part of you naturally, like a part of your skin. She frowned, you were branded in other words and that didn't sit well with her. Oh poor Miruko, if only she knew how older you truly are, how much you have experience, will you be able to stomach it?

You took a chopstick and poke at the freshly steamed soimai you made, the ingredients were pork, carrots, potatoes, salt pepper, all were minced. Taking a soimai using the fork, you moved it towards Miruko who was preparing Mikoto's fresh kalamansi juice with sugar. She took it with a small thank you as she blew on it before taking a bite. She hummed in satisfaction as you gave you a thumbs up.

"It's delicious"

She said as she patted your head, you leaned against her touch, this was nice. Taking a plate, you filled it with soimai with soy sauce and kalamnsi as a dipping sauce and placed it on the tray. You took some siomai and deep fried it till it was golden brown, you placed it on the strainer for a while before placing the fried siomai on a plate and placed it on the same tray, the fried soimai's dipping sauce is mayo and ketchup mixed together.

Taking the tray you followed Miruko to wherever Mikoto was, the path you both took led to the garden. Mikoto was there, talking animatedly to a red head. The scent of food made her perked, once she saw you she was delighted, the red head slowly turned towards you and Miruko. Her violet blue eyes was on you as you placed the tray of food on the small table.

She squealed as she reach over and pinched your cheek, you nearly flung the tray at Kushina had you not restrained yourself. Kushina was one not to just go touch someone who she doesn't know, unless she was close with them.

"Mikoto who's this, she's so cute! Is this (Y/N)? Look how adorable she is!!"

Kushina exclaimed as she hugged you, you went limp in her arms. Her hug was warm, gentle and welcoming, unlike Kagaya's hug that made you feel like your in a the coil of a boa çonstrictor, that ypu were trapped. The hug was nice but you don't know Kushina enough to let her be all touchy with you not like you know Mikoto. Facts and everything about them you knew but personally? You don't want to know.

Wiggling out of Kushina's grasp you followed Miruko who gave you a headpat. You held the tray close to your body as you walk closely beside Miruko, the hallways had some people in it now as some came from the training grounds. You avoided coming close to anyone as you and Miruko weaved through the crowd, everything was good until you heard Miruko let out a startled yelp making you pause. You heard snickering as you slowly turned, Miruko looked incredibly embarassed while a group that consist of three boys and two girls were snickering.

"Oh my bad, you see my hand slip!"

A boy, who seemed to be the ring leader, said the boy while his hands where in a mocking surrender motion. Miruko bit her lip looking at the boy annoyed at the blatant disrespect, as she stopped herself from yelling. She turned away as the group laugh before a loud smack and a pained cry reverted behind her.

"Ah.. gomene, my hand slipped"

The boy was holding his bleeding nose as the wooden tray was broken in an uneven half with you cracking your knuckles through gritted teeth as you gave them a mocking smile. The boy glared at you as he held his broken nose, normally you would just ignore it but you didn't. Miruko does not deserve the brat's disrespect, she does not deserve it, they don't deserve to touch Miruko with their filthy hands.

"You fucking half-blood!"

The boy angrily exclaimed as he sprinted towards you with his fist clenched, his peers following closely. Miruko yelled for them to stop, afraid that they might do more than beat you up. Their movements were slow, for you, they know how to fight but that is not enough against someone like you.

During your time with the hashiras, you learned many thing, how to defend yourself, how to kill a demon, how to render someone useless by just hitting their pressure points to the point where they will vomit blood. This group of five, need more than numbers, more than strength to go against you.

Miruko watched at how you easily dodged their punches and kicks, how you easily brought them down, how you easily pinned the ring leader on the wooden floor with your fist raised before bringing it down on the floor near his head. Your hand breaking the flooring with a loud crack, your eyes staring at his soul. Red eyes clashing against red, one was terrified and the other was one that looked ready to maul the other alive. But their wasn't a tomoe, the pupils were slitted, like a cat's like a beast's. In the boy's eyes, this wasn't a child, this was a demon ready to kill them. Your bloodlust was suffocating him, it looks like only he can feel it or is it because its only directed at him. Red eyes slowly returned back to an (e/c) color, you moved away from him as you took the broken tray and Miruko's hand who is stunned and left to go back to the kitchen.

The boy let out a shaky sigh as he shakily clutched the fabric of his clothes near his heart, all he can hear was the rapid beating, like he was underwater drowning. He looked around him, his peers were unconcious around him.
A shadow hovered above him making him flinch.

"F-Fugaku-sama!"

The boy exclaimed, he trembled when he saw Fugaku looked down on him with the sharingan. Mikoto was by the corner watching, she saw everything, Kushina had already left awhile ago.

\O^O/
Yes I am alive, my schedule is definitely fucked. Protective reader! Oh to be in Miruko's place. And to be in reader's place recieving Miruko's motherly affection.

Move (Y/N)!! My turn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2K 712 34
This wasn't good. At. ALL. You had quit Genshin Impact not too long ago. You got..bored, is all. "I will never make it in this game," you said while...
37K 826 32
"You're a nobody!" "Go die in Hell!" "It's the insane slut!" "Don't hurt me," After being forced to watch all your siblings burn to death, by your au...
143K 4.3K 31
coz·en /ˈkəz(ə)n/ "trick or deceive." __ Moving wasn't so easy, you never knew that living in a different state would take so many turns, so many dec...
463K 13.2K 37
Warning: There is abuse and extreme trauma in the beginning of this story. "This is the first time I've seen a human as small as you." I lightly fli...