✓ Happy Farm System

Galing kay prince05026

Author: Autumn Fans Category:Tanmei Fan Fiction When Shan Yu's brain hole opened wider and wider, a cold mech... Higit pa

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
U120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
End

51

725 11 0
Galing kay prince05026

☆ 51. Chapter 51

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

51 Two days later, Yiqiu, who had been waiting silently, received a private message from Shan Yu, Seeing the content inside, Yiqiu couldn't help laughing, he originally thought that his life would be like this, although his relationship with Fuxuan has not changed, but he is still very guilty, and now maybe the knot in his heart for many years can be let go.

When he received the potions, dried fruits and those embroidered Hanfu, Shan Yu had already entered the ocean of knowledge and couldn't extricate himself, as an earthling, he needed to learn Xi a lot of things, and occasionally ran to the library, like that kind of precious books only the library has.

Seeing that Shan Yu is so serious, Qiao Yiyi is not good at gagging, and there is a Nerry supervising on the side, so he has to follow the Xi honestly, but don't look at him always so jumpy, But when he gets serious, he learns very quickly, and the three of them can get twice the result with half the effort. Coupled with Shan Yu's own super memory, he had already finished learning the parts of the mecha before he was in class.

He can't wait to try to make a mecha by himself, although he doesn't have spiritual power, but he has spiritual power.

Using his current knowledge and combining it with refining weapons, he will definitely be able to create his own mecha, and he hasn't thought about it yet, but it's not in a hurry now.

It's just that those parts need to be purchased by themselves, and they add up to a lot of interstellar coins, even if it hurts, you have to buy it.

Soon, those parts were bought, and it seems that he still has to make more money, so it's still not enough, and it is said that the mecha manufacturing department is very expensive, and sure enough, although he is not from the mecha manufacturing department, it does not prevent him from buying parts.

After buying the parts, he entered the farm, first learned the method in the information, and spliced all the parts together, which is actually a big project, in order to better understand these steps, he still got started himself, and it was not until a week later that the entire mecha was assembled, although it was just an ordinary mecha, but it was still very fulfilling, and then it was the last step, and the refining began.

The process of refining the weapon is still very fast, after all, it is a mortal thing without grade, but after adding ice and fire, the entire mecha is quietly changing from the inside to the outside, and the divine sense docking has been added to the position of the main control compartment, as long as he uses his divine sense, he can drive this mecha.

Being able to refine a mecha so quickly, in addition to the plug-in of the cultivator, is also due to the system, in addition, the artifacts here are not of any grade, if it is in the cultivation realm, if you want to become a refiner, there is still a long way to go.

This mecha has not yet been painted, and after the paint is finished, he plans to add some ordinary weapons, a bunch of materials on the farm, and some materials stolen from other farms before have also come in handy, such as those rattans with wood attributes on the elf plane, ore from the dwarf plane, etc., can be made into weapons, by the way, the giant bee beast tail needle accidentally obtained by survival in the wild before can also be made into a hidden weapon or something.

And the ore attribute of the dwarf plane is too obvious, like what happened during the previous battle on the black market, so that there is a black line at the end of the single head, and it seems that there are legends about him there. However, if he is careful, he doesn't know if it is feasible to take these weapons out and sell them, but this one can be put away for a while.

This time, he planned to make a whip out of rattan first, although these rattans were of the wood attribute, but the attribute was mild and hidden. Then make the tail needle into a hidden weapon, and hundreds of hidden weapons will be sent together to ask if you are afraid.

On the day off, Wen Renqian came to take orders and went to live in the newly bought villa, and I don't know if Wen Renqian himself is too good, many people are paying attention to his relationship, everyone seems to find that Wen Renqian and Shan Yu of the mecha maintenance department are often in contact, and the two look like they are dating, which makes some females and girls who like Wen Renqian not very happy.

Even the Internet within the academy is discussing this issue, and Shan Yu always feels that there are a lot of eyes projected along the way.

"What do those people look at? Shan Yu's face was inexplicable.

Wen Renqian probably knew the situation, smiled and said, "Maybe I found out that we were dating, don't worry if it's okay." Shan

Yu also smiled: "I don't have time to care what others think, I've been really busy lately."

Wen Renqian touched his soft hair and said, "You don't have to fight so hard, everything has me."

"It's okay, I'm already very good now, life will be wonderful if I have a dream, by the way, Brother Wenren, I have something to show you, let's go to the villa."

"What is it?" Wen Ren asked curiously.

Shan Yu didn't say anything, just looked at the scenery outside with a smile. He had already told the system that he planned to reveal his secret to Wen Renqian little by little, but the system said that humans can't fully believe it, so reveal a little bit first to see the other party's reaction.

But Shan Yu felt that Wen Renqian's character could be believed, and he was also sincere to himself, so he chose to believe in Wen Renqian.

In the future, with the upgrading of the farm, his cultivation will get higher and higher, his age has been fixed at 16 years old, and his life will be longer and longer, he wants Wen Renqian to accompany him for the rest of his life, so it is a matter of time before Wen Renqian cultivates with him.

When he arrived at the villa, Shan Yu said mysteriously: "Brother Wenren, you wait first." As he spoke, he came to a mecha Xi training room, which was a place where Wen Renqian used to practice Xi mechas, and the space was very large, which was why they chose this place.

After releasing the mecha he had made, Shan Yu pulled Wen Renqian, who was waiting outside, in: "How is it?" "

Wen Renqian came in and was attracted by a very conspicuous mecha, because it was not painted, the whole mecha is pure silver, this mecha looks very small, this feeling makes him very familiar, he used to drive this type of mecha on the virtual network, he didn't think much about it before, but now he thinks about it, he has rarely seen such a small mecha, and the mecha made by the general master are all about the same tall and large, And the single mecha is slightly smaller than the other mechas.,Is this mecha ?。。。

"Xiaoyu, this mecha... "

I did it. Shan Yu scratched his head and said with some embarrassment, "I didn't expect it to be so fast, but I'm very interested in making mechas, so I can't help but try to make them."

"It takes a certain amount of mental power to make a mecha, and it is impossible to do it without the spiritual power above the C level. Wen Renqian sighed lightly, sure enough, the person he liked was very good, and now he was also very happy, which meant that Shan Yu was slowly accepting himself, which made him feel soft in his heart.

"It's true, but I have a secret weapon. Shan Yu looked at him with a slight brightness, as if hiding starlight, he stretched out his finger, and with a flash between his fingers, a cluster of small ice-blue flames jumped up.

Wen Renqian's heart was shocked, and he slowly blurted out: "Fire ability? No, is this a mutation? But... He was a little confused, but his eyes still looked at the small cluster of flames without blinking, the small flames were not lethal at all, as if they could be extinguished at any time, and when he slowly stretched out his hand, Shan Yu hurriedly retreated.

"Be careful, you can't touch this. "For the mortal Wen Renqian, the lethality is still very great, although the Wen Renqian has spiritual power, but it can't protect himself.

Then Shan Yu looked at Wen Renqian, and found that the other party did not show a frightened expression except for surprise, so he quietly breathed a sigh of relief and couldn't help asking: "Brother Wen Ren, you... Aren't you afraid?

Wen Renqian came to his senses, looked at the cautious Shan Yu and smiled gently: "Why are you afraid?" I'm very happy, the person I like is a very good person. Xiaoyu, no matter what you want to do, I will always be by your side to support you, and this will never change. Believe me Xiaoyu, no matter what, I will protect you and not let you be harmed in any way. Hearing

this, Shan Yu was a little moved, the corners of his eyes were moist, it was great to be able to meet each other. Since his grandmother's death, Shan Yu has always been alone, he feels a little lost, but when he was selected by the system and came to the future, his life began to have a purpose, and the person who was willing to accompany him forever also came to him, which made him feel very lucky, as long as this was enough.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related Recommendations: [Tanmei] Chief Co-pilot, [Tanmei] borderline, [Tanmei] I make a dog for my most hated teammates, [Tanmei] Blue Bird 3, [Tanmei] After wearing a son-in-law, I reached the pinnacle of my life, [Tanmei] I made a fortune by food, [Tanmei] simulated business in the world of Kexue, [Tanmei] bell solver , [Tanmei] fishing god with attractive appearance [ABO]. , [Tanmei] After the cold master let go of himself [wear a book].

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

102 5 7
Starlight 01 is a spaceship hurtling through deep space, transporting thousands of young soldiers suspended in lithostasis, an age-halting process of...
13 0 1
Book 1 Cosmic Battle Chronicles
1 0 1
Human colonists on a water world discover that they're not alone.
13 2 1
Millions of miles from Earth a space station sounds a critical alarm. Can Sarah get to the evac site and get off station before catastrophic failure...