✓ Happy Farm System

By prince05026

Author: Autumn Fans Category:Tanmei Fan Fiction When Shan Yu's brain hole opened wider and wider, a cold mech... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
U120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
End

38

748 15 0
By prince05026

☆ 38. Chapter 38

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

38 After the private message with Yiqiu, Shan Yu stayed in the farm to rest, in order to be able to rest conveniently, a small bed was placed in the small earthen house on the farm, the farm has a lot of aura, and it is very comfortable to rest here.

After resting for a while, I feel that the whole person is very energetic.

Then, he planned to visit the Energy Tree, and soon his plane friend would disappear from his list, so he had to say goodbye to the Energy Tree anyway.

At this time, the energy tree was watching the all-star movie intently, and the various interstellar wars in it were shocking. The energy tree, which had always been alert, couldn't hear Shan Yu's approaching footsteps, but it felt like the energy tree was a little taller.

"The Energy Tree. The

branches and leaves of the energy tree spun around, and he replied nonchalantly, "Oh, you're here." "

Power Tree, this is probably the last time I'll see you. The

slightly curved branches and leaves of the energy tree shook, and after a moment of silence, he held back a word: ". Oh.

"Don't you have anything to say to me? Shan Yu smiled, squatted down and asked.

。。。 It's not easy for my master, in this apocalyptic world. "In the face of the sci-fi blockbuster with amazing special effects, the energy tree at this time no longer has the interest it had before, and the entire branches and leaves have deflated.

Shan Yu sat down and agreed: "Well, I know. "

He could face death at any time, in such a cruel world, so he was always busy. "

Well, I know.

"I'm glad to meet you, really.

"Me too.

"Your master needs you, more than I do. "

Thank you for your understanding. The energy tree twisted its branches and leaves, "Although I am also very reluctant to you, I hope to have the opportunity to meet in the future." "

I think ... Yes. "When he has enough ability to tear through the space, maybe he can meet.

The energy tree suddenly became energetic: "Okay, Uncle Ben is going to continue watching movies, so I won't send it." "

Shan Yu:" .

"By the way, aren't all these movies? You can watch it for a long, long time, right?

"yes. "

Oh, goodbye. "

Shan Yu:" . "Shiro was worried.

Although you can't kidnap the energy tree to go with him, but it's not bad to have his seeds, and the energy tree can probably know his thoughts, so he will say something like that, or a very smart and cute little guy, that's this personality. Forget it, who made it the big guy in the tree world.

Back at the farm, look at the little seedling in your field, it will take a long time to turn into an energy tree.

"Hearing seniors, someone is looking for them. The assistant who was with him frowned at him, and the corners of his mouth twitched.

After Wen Renqian went out, he saw a very present figure, the other party's long red hair fluttered in the wind, looking at the boys around him, and wanted to go over to talk.

When the other party saw Wen Renqian, he immediately showed a bright smile and came over intimately: "Brother Wen Ren, are you tired?" Look, you've been busy all afternoon. "

Princess Jarina, why are you here?

"Why is Brother Wenren still so angry, in fact, I have something to find you." As he spoke, he wanted to hold Wen Renqian's arm, but he let go of the way without a trace, which made Yalina's mood sink involuntarily, but she quickly recovered.

"What's the matter? Is there any difficulty on your side?

A flush flashed on Yalina's delicate face, and her whole face became even more gorgeous: "That's the case, I haven't seen my aunt for a long time, and my mother and aunt used to be very good friends, so I should go over to see each other." And... Our Covenant ...

"Actually, I want to tell you about this as well. I already have someone I like, and the marriage contract between us is also a verbal agreement between my grandfather, and I have already told my grandfather that I have someone I like, and he will fully support me. Princess Yalina, you can have more options, you really don't have to waste your time with me.

Yalina stared at her beautiful eyes, and her face was a little pale: "Brother Wenren, can't you take care of the friendship between us?" The man ... Is that person as good as me? "

You're excellent. Wen Renqian looked at her with a serious expression, "But in my heart, he is the best."

Yalina clenched her fists tightly to calm herself, but her trembling body still made her unable to control her expression, and she was about to lose her image: "Who is he?" Isn't that the person? That's called Yu or something. "

His name is Shan Yu, and he is a very good person. Wen Renqian's lips couldn't help but curl slightly, but it was so strange in Yalina's eyes, this expression was not for her, but for another person.

Ever since she met Wen Renqian, Yalina has been paying attention to him, and her mother said that she could marry him when she grows up, but now, he tells himself that everything is his own delusion.

Sluts, they're all sluts! My cousin too, so does Wen Renlian, and so does that civilian female! Obviously she is the best, all the boys look at her and like her, why do the people who want the most not like themselves? Why?

Alina didn't know how she had left, she returned to the dormitory in a daze, and saw the ridiculous civilian female robot spinning around, and for a moment her anger exploded, and then kicked the pot out of the air.

I'm a genius in the mecha manufacturing department and the pharmacy department, why can't I compare to an ordinary person with no background?! Why?

"Yalina! It's a single robot! What are you doing? Bede heard the movement outside, and when he came out, he saw that the basin was kicked away, and his whole body fell on the wall with a "pop", and the mechanical shell wrapped around his head fell off, and all kinds of wiring inside were exposed, and a mechanical arm also fell down, and the whole fuselage was miserable.

"Ah~ pots, pots are broken, little master, little master, where is it? "There seems to be something wrong with the vocal cords of the pot, and the speech is a little choppy.

"When will it be your turn to dictate my affairs? You're just a dog of mine! Yalina was so angry that she had no image, and all the vicious words floated out of her mouth, and now she didn't look like a bright and moving girl at all, and her true nature was revealed.

Yes, this is her true face, Beide's deepest memory. At that time, he was still young, but he already knew how to read people's faces, and after being sent to Yalina by his family, he originally thought that as long as he left that impersonal home, he would be fine.

It's just that what I didn't expect was that my sister, who originally thought she was innocent and cute, had another side.

A cold light flashed in Bed's eyes, and she trembled slightly and said, "Yalina, I, I didn't mean that... "

Come on, it's time to play your worth." Yalina's eyes were full of malice and cruelty.

"Ya, Yalina... Beder took a step back.

Yalina was already impatient, she needed to vent urgently, otherwise she felt like she was going crazy, so she didn't wait for Beder to get closer, rushed forward and kicked Bede in the abdomen, kicking the other party downEarth.

Looking at Bede's painful moans and groans, her eyes were full of morbid pleasure.

"You have to get the healing device ready, otherwise you won't be able to have a good class tomorrow. Yalina said, lifting her foot again.

"Stop!

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

相关推荐: [耽美] 伪装小奶狗攻略冰美人 、 [耽美] 纸片雌虫在废土开店 、 [耽美] 娇娇小夫郎 、 [耽美] 那位戏子太过美丽 、 [耽美] 带球跑后和崽崽上娃综了 、 [耽美] 谁家社恐是这么打排球的 、 [耽美] 恋爱攻略又BE了怎么破[全息] 、 [耽美] 这个反派我养了![快穿] 、 [耽美] 社恐靠表情包成了清宫团宠 、 [耽美] 清穿之长兄难为

快速搜索、找书、找作者

书宝网完本 - © 2023 - Privacy - [繁體]↑返回顶部

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Wide River By WVR Spence

Science Fiction

1 0 1
Human colonists on a water world discover that they're not alone.
82 3 12
In a galaxy far far away... well not really that far away, where still in Milky Way After all but yeah the assholes do came from a far far away galaxy
5 0 11
The year is 1304 After Avalanche in a planet called Etheraize. Chrono Inferno, a rather peaceful and rich archipelago country has failed many times i...
3 0 1
Decades after the war that ended civilisation, our protagonist writes his memoir of the old days and what happened to the world.