Farjaad And His Wife!

By Muznamalik18

Hi guys! This is me trying to pen down my ideas related to these two hope you like it! More

Farmeed OS
A Surprise (Part 1)
A Surprise (Part 2)
Embracing a New Role
Starting of Forever (Alternate Rukhsati Scene)
Joy and Bliss
An Expedite
Blending Lives
What A Child!!
Rekindling something special
Rekindling something special (Part 2)
Rekindling something special (Part 3)
Yearning
Love and care
The first festival
The Honeymoon
Healing
Truly a sacrifice

Stepping into a new world

500 25 20
By Muznamalik18

Part 2 of the previous chapter. Here you go.
______________________________________

Later that night they were invited to Pasha House for dinner and Farjaad was not at all in favour of going there but then decided the opposite because firstly, he didn't want to make his pregnant wife's mood sour and secondly, they were going to announce that they are having a baby.

Umeed wanted to dress up specially because this was a very significant day for her so she went for this look.

Farjaad as usual was mesmerized by the beauty of this one specific woman who had enlightened his life with her presence. When both of them got ready he called his mom and sister and they ventured off towards Pasha House.
On the way Umeed was nervous and was continuously fidgeting with her fingers Farjaad noticing his wife's body language just held her hand while putting the other on the steering wheel.

Reaching there whole Pasha family welcomed them at the door and all of them went towards the drawing room while Umeed went with Haya to help Zeenat chachi in the kitchen. Haya was completely not in the favour of letting Umeed come with her but one glare from her and she gave up. Reaching the kitchen she asked chachi if she needed any help and she asked her to just sit there and help with the salad. Chachi made some biryani and ras milai, all Umeed's favourite when the aroma of the food was smelled by her she asked chachi to give her some in a little plate as she couldn't wait anymore, Zeenat not in the favour of this was going to refuse her straight away but Haya knowing the situation already persuaded her and gave her some stealthily.

**********************

At the dinner table Umeed sat with Farjaad and he held her hand under the table knowing that she needed that at that particular moment. Umeed was not in the mood to eat anything now as she lost her appetite, noticing that her father asked her why isn't she eating to which she assured him that she's eating but slowly and that she already ate some appetizers earlier which clearly was a lie because the only proper meal she had taken was the breakfast in the morning which was also fed to her by her dearest husband by force.

After everyone was done with the dinner and they had dessert Umeed squeezed Farjaad's hand under the table signalling him to start the conversation to which he acknowledged her by a nod and then cleared his throat to gather everyone's attention. After every eye was on him he said

"So everyone I and Umeed have something to tell you guys"

Curiosity was visible in everyone's eyes except Haya's because her eyes were twinkling with excitement already.

"Han baby, bolo" , Niggo said.

"Arey bacho batao bhi kia baat hy"
Chachu said.

"Woh actually me and Farjaad are going to have a baby"
Umeed murmered not looking at anyone but her lap a smile on her lips.

"Yar Umeed ooncha or saaf bolo na wese to tumhein chup karwana mushkil hota hy", this was Sameer clearly annoyed because the curiosity was already killing him.

"ME AND FARJAAD ARE GOING TO HAVE A BABY"

This time she said it out loud for everyone to hear and smiled at Farjaad who was already looking at her eyes twinkling with admiration already.

This took a moment for everyone present to register what just happened. Niggo was the first one to break the silence she looked at Farjaad tears in her eyes and asked

"Really?"

To which he just nodded his head a smile on her face and hugged Umeed closer to his chest.

Niggo gasped and everyone started congratulating them with Haya and Mimi excited to be aunts and Sameer was ecstatic to be a Mamu already making plans of how to spoil his future niece and nephew.

Pasha sahab wasn't saying anything he was just looking at the new parents-to-be and when they looked at him he just opened his arms as an invitation. Getting what he wants to say both of them walked towards him and he wrapped his arms around them smiled and said

"Boht boht Mubarak ho bacho Allah tum donon ko is dunia ki saari khushiyan de meri duain tumhare saath hein"

When they broke the hug he just patted Farjaad's back and kissed Umeed's hair giving his blessings to both of them. After that everyone gave hugs and duas to both of them and happiness was spread in both households.

*******************

The first trimester was full of events. From Umeed's morning sickness to her changing mood swings all of that was a new experience for Farjaad because he didn't know what to do and how to do. For research purposes he bought many guides for fathers-to-be and the stages through which a woman goes during her pregnancy. He perfectly balanced his work with the time his wife needs him at home. He now knew what medicine she needs and what fruits and exercises the doctor told her to stay fit and active as it's good for her body and baby. He made sure he accompanies her to the doctor on every appointment.
As it was the first trimester her heart burns were sometimes overly exhausting and she felt lazy and worned out everytime but her husband always make sure that she's comfortable and has all the necessary measures taken to keep her happy. He massages her feet every night and accompanied her to morning walks daily. Makes her juices and never forgets to bring chocolates for her every day.
It was the 13th week and Farjaad was getting ready to go to work early in the morning and was in the shower when he came out he heard Umeed's gasp and she called him. The panick activated he ran towards her who was standing infront of the dresser with a hand on her stomach. When he reached there breathing heavily and asked

"Kia hua Umeed everything ok?"

"Yes look my bump is here!!"

She exclaimed in her usual chirpy tone.

That's when Farjaad noticed that a tiny little bump was now visible and his eyes twinkled after seeing that he kissed his wife's forehead then knelt down to kiss the bump and whispered some waiting for yous, which he does every night after coming back home.

It was her doctor's appointment today and they saw their baby's feet and hands for the first time. This was all enchanting for them. Falling in love with a little life growing inside her body and Farjaad keeping the journal he has made for this journey updated everytime they discover something new. Both of their families were equally invested in their journey and both of them keep their loved ones updated of what's happening now.

It was the 14th week and the doctor told them to come to the appointment as they'll reveal the gender of their baby. Both of them took Mimi with them so that she could listen to what the doctor said and later give the information to everyone including the new parents-to-be on the gender reveal. Farjaad was really excited as he already made plans that what the baby name will be if it's a girl and what sports will he play if it's a boy. Umeed thinks that the baby is a boy but her husband is sure that it's a girl.
Umeed's mood swings were getting more and more as the time was passing and she was clearly annoyed sometimes for no reason.
At the doctor's appointment she told Mimi what her future niece or nephew actually is and she was overwhelmed after getting the information. Farjaad was already planning a gender reveal for their baby two days after the appointment.

The gender reveal day was here and the lawn of the Khan Bahadur Residence was decorated beautifully with pinks and blues giving a modern yet classy vibes all over, this was done because Umeed wanted something simple and not so extravagant.
Mimi placed the confetti poppers and the big balloon filled with the colour pink or blue indicating the gender of the upcoming future induction in their lives. Only close family was invited and everyone already made guesses and were wearing blues and pinks depending on whether they're in TEAM BOY or TEAM GIRL.
Farjaad and Umeed on the other hand were dressed up in white as they wanted the baby to be healthy and were happy and grateful with whatever they are blessed with.

Finally the time came and both of them were standing with each other with a needle in their hand and the big balloon infront of them accompanied by Sameer and Haya who had those confetti poppers in their hands. Once Mimi gave them a signal both Umeed and Farjaad took a deep breath and popped the balloon open. At the same time Haya and Sameer popped the stuff they were holding and this was it for Umeed to jump and wrap her arms around Farjaad neck and his arms went to her waist embracing her with gratitude in his eyes. Everyone started clapping and hugs were exchanged with hooting and clapping smiles and laughters all around. They now know the gender of the baby.

IT WAS A GIRL.

*********************

It was now 17th week of Umeed's pregnancy and things were going smoothly with them learning new things, going to the appointments on time to Umeed recording her bump updates every week.

It was weekend and Farjaad was sitting on the bed working on his laptop totally engrossed in his work when Umeed gasped and looked at him shaking his shoulders to get his attention in which she succeeded and he turned towards her she said

"She just kicked Farjaad! I felt it"

"Really?" , he asked putting the laptop on the side table work long forgotten.

"Yeah see", she said taking his hand and putting it on her baby bump. Sensing her father's presence the little sunshine kicked again making Farjaad gasp too and looked at Umeed excited like a child.

"Omg really she really kicked"

To which Umeed smiled and he kissed the bump and muttered I love you to it and then Umeed thanking her for giving him the best feeling in the universe.

************************

It was the middle of the 18th week and the doctor told them that the baby can now hear to what they were talking to her.
This made all of them giddy in anticipation and Farjaad read stories and sung melodies for her every night before going to bed.

It was the middle of a night and Farjaad was sleeping when he was woken up by his wife constantly shaking his shoulders and calling him

"Farjaad, uthein na Farjaad uthein to"

To which he groaned and woke up rubbing his eyes turning towards his wife he said

"G begum sahiba kia hua aap ko"

"Mujhe gol gappe khaane hein"

"Umeed ye konsa time hy gol gappe khaane ka raat k 2 baj rahe hein"
He said checking the wall clock.

"Nhi mujhe nhi pata aap bus abhi mujhe gol gappe khilane le k chalein"

"Acha my dear wife let me change then we'll go. Okay?"

"Hm sahi hy" she said clapping like a toddler who got her favourite candy.

Farjaad just shook his head smiling because he knew he couldn't decline his pregnant wife's cravings in the middle of the night otherwise he'll have to face the consequences.

After changing he came back and they went to eat gol gappas and had an ice-cream on their way back as she suddenly wanted it too.

**********************

As the pregnancy was proceeding and Umeed's mood swings were reaching on another level as her bump was growing more and more and none of her clothes fit her anymore and she couldn't sleep properly because their daughter was way too active inside and kept kicking and jumping inside her mom's womb.

It was Haya's birthday and they were going there to celebrate. The day before it when Umeed was deciding what to wear she started crying that none of her clothes fit her anymore and she looks ugly with the big bump and that Farjaad doesn't love her anymore to which he just hugged her and kissed her assuring her that no matter what she says she looks beautiful and she's glowing due to this pregnancy and his love for her is growing more and more every day. To which she started whining that when their daughter will be born he'll love her more and neglect her mom to which he just chuckled and told her that both of his girls have a special place in his heart which no one can take. After that breakdown session Farjaad took Umeed to shopping and made her buy some maternity clothes and she bought some baby stuff too.

******************

The third trimester made Umeed anxious and excited at the same time because the day of delivery was coming near. She was having difficulty in walking, couldn't stand up for long and couldn't get out of bed by herself, gets tired even after walking a few steps, have an urge to pee every few minutes. But she kept her resolve high with the support of her husband and lovely family who assist her whenever it's needed.

She was 39 weeks now and the day of delivery was just near the corner. The doctor told them that their little bundle of joy will come into this world anytime now.
Farjaad was always on his toes that made Umeed wonder that whether he's the one giving birth or her.

Farjaad came back from his morning walk and went to the kitchen to have some water when he heard Umeed scream. He leaving the water as it is ran towards their room where Umeed was standing near the bed with eyebrows scrunched and eyes closed

"Umeed kia hua"

"Farjaad we need to go to the hospital RIGHT NOW" , she screamed her contractions getting worse.

Farjaad who clearly wasn't ready got panicked and he just stood there frozen his feet unable to move from the ground.

"Farjaaaaaad"
Her scream made him come out of the trance and he just ran towards the closet grabbed the baby bag packed another bag in which he put Umeed's necessary things and ran back towards her who was now sitting on the bed the pain becoming unbearable. He ran towards the car put the bags inside and ran back towards the room and asked her whether she can walk by herself or not to which she glared at him and declined screaming in pain. He quickly picked her up and put her on the backseat of the car putting the seat belt on and started driving.

He called Niggo and chachi to come to the hospital and looked at her who was in excruciating pain and said

"Umeed meri jaan bus thori der or hum bus pohanchne wale hein"
He said sweating profusely to which she replied with a "Ye sub aapka qasoor hy" and "Jaldi chalain"

They reached the hospital and she was wheeled into the room with him by her side constantly holding her hand reassuring his presence for her.

After 4 to 5 hours of having check-ups and pushing, with Farjaad holding her hand chachi and Niggo praying outside the room. They heard a cry across the room which made tears flow down Umeed's eyes and the doctor asked him to cut the umbilical cord which he did with shaking hands and shivering body.
The doctor after cleaning the baby girl up gave her to Farjaad congratulating him for becoming a father and left the room. Farjaad then moved towards Umeed and gave their babygirl in her arms with smile on his face. Holding her daughter from her husband's arms she sobbed and kissed the little ones head while he just kissed her forehead.

"Thankyou Umeed for blessing me with the best feeling ever. The feeling of becoming a dad. Words can't describe how much I love you both and I swear I'll protect you with all I have all of my life is yours"

"You are the strongest woman I know in this world. You will be the best mom to our daughter and I have no second thought on that. I love you so much"

To which she smiled and whispered an "I love you too Farjaad".

This was it the best feeling of the whole universe, the feeling of becoming parents to a cute little ray of sunshine.

*******************

Everyone from there family came to them to meet the baby and Farjaad asked Pasha sahab to retire azaan in the ears of his granddaughter. After Pasha sahab was done, he whispered

"Tumhara naam hy-"

And looked at Farjaad who has gate-kept the name of his daughter even from Umeed too. To which he looked at him, smile on his face and said

"Arzu Farjaad Khan"

Pasha sahab looked at him and smiled and Farjaad looked at Umeed who was already looking at him with tears in her eyes gave him a smile and looked at her Arzu.

The little one who now has the whole world of her parents trapped in the tinsy little fist of hers.

______________________________________

Finally I succeeded in writing this. I tried my best to pour my heart out in this one 💗 let me know your thoughts and opinions. And also if you have a request on a special topic feel free to drop it. I'll be obliged.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 460 22
Hii guys!! Fairy Tale 2 is already on air but here i will going to write a another story on my "FARMEED" which is totally opposite to the show but ch...
1.7K 183 11
Farmeed Fanfiction Short stories :)
11.3K 866 19
Farjaad Khan. Umeed Pasha. One knows how to organize substantial events, the other knows how to arrange a magnificent wedding. He knows capacity calc...
3.7K 190 9
Farmeed in an alternate dimension, starting Ep14 of the actual Fariytale's narration. You'll see some crucial parts from the storyline as it is becau...