What Are You Doing? | M. Dani...

Door deathkidlvl

A simple question started off a crazy story. Meer

WYD
CHRISTMAS
LIVING TOGETHER
TROUBLE
TANTRUM
OVERPROTECTIVE
DISTANT
CONFUSED
KISS
HBD
NORMAL
PROM
TENSION
COMFORT?
GRADUATION
CONGRATULATIONS
SURPRISE
LEAN ON ME
JEALOUS
JEALOUS (PT. II)
FAMILY
PRIVILEGE
18 DINOSAURS
TIME FLIES
SECRET
CLINGY
ADOPTIVE MOM
FIRST DATE
HAPPY
CONFESSION
WHERE ARE YOU?
DADDY'S LITTLE GIRL
PART OF THE FAMILY
ALL GROWN UP
DATE NIGHT

SNEAKY

727 46 4
Door deathkidlvl

Narrator

Danielle spent all weekend trying to ease Y/n's mind with kisses, cuddles, and makeout sessions. She was also just trying to make up for the fact that she really missed Y/n all week.

"Good morning!" Dani cooed at Y/n, watching them wake up.

"Morning," Y/n groggily answered.

Dani had woken up early on Monday because she had class, but once she noticed Y/n next to her...

She chose to skip it.

- Danielle POV -

It felt like Y/n was only here for a few hours, even though Y/n was here all weekend.

It didn't take long for Y/n to go back home. So, for the rest of the week, I couldn't wait for the weekend to come again.

"Finally!" I squealed out when Friday came around.

I went to my one class for the day, then packed a bag to go back home.

I wanted to surprise Y/n. So, I didn't let them know that I was on my way home.

- Y/N POV -

I was tired and dirty.

"Hey honey, how was work?" Mrs. Mo asked when I got home from work.

"It was good," I greeted her with a kiss on the cheek.

Dani's habits had worn off on me.

"Make sure to leave your work clothes by the stairs. I'm doing laundry today!" Mrs. Mo yelled as I walked up the stairs.

"Okay. Thank you!" I yelled back.

Mrs. Mo had been really kind to me this whole time. I had even confided in her some of my deepest feelings.

I had also told her about what happened with Danielle the weekend prior.

"What a day?" I exhaled out in exhaustion as I walked into my room.

"SURPRISE!!!" someone suddenly yelled from behind me.

All of a sudden, I was tackled to the ground and I immediately knew who it was.

"Dani, I'm all dirty!!" I squealed out as Danielle climbed up to kiss me.

"I don't care!" She giggled out.

I playfully tried to crawl out of her grip but Dani was strong enough to pull me back.

"Kiss me!!" Danielle began to wine.

I chuckled at her cute behavior and finally gave in.

I was about to pull her into a kiss...

When we suddenly heard Mr. Marsh yell from downstairs... "Where's my little girl?!"

- Danielle POV -

I had completely forgotten about my dad.

It wasn't so much that I had forgotten about him. It was that I had forgotten about how pissed off he would be if he caught me and Y/n acting like a couple.

"Dani!!" We suddenly heard someone running up the stairs.

Y/n and I quickly got off the floor. Y/n grabbed their towel and quickly ran into the bathroom.

"There's daddy's little girl!!" Daddy suddenly ran into my room.

"Hi, Daddy!!" I gave him a big old hug.

I really did miss my dad.

He was like my very own superhero.

It was just that my relationship with him had become a little complicated since I told him I had feelings for Y/n.

"Where's the dirt bug? I thought I heard Y/n up here too," Dad put me down.

I chuckled at the sudden nickname he gave Y/n.

"Y/n is taking a shower. They won't be so much of a dirt bug after that!" I teased Daddy a bit.

"They won't be, huh?" Daddy teased back.

"I CAN HEAR YOU GUYS!!" Y/n suddenly yelled through the bathroom door across the hall.

"Sorry, dirt bug!" Daddy yelled back.

Dad gave me another hug out of excitement and I kissed his cheek.

"Come down for dinner when you're ready," Daddy told me.

"Oh, and bring the dirt bug with you," he added before heading back downstairs.

I sighed of relief and then tiptoed my way over to the bathroom. Suddenly, the bathroom door opened and Y/n said... "I forgot my clothes."

I chuckled and was about to turn around to grab Y/n some clothes when Y/n suddenly grabbed my arm and pulled me into a kiss.

"Welcome home, beautiful!" Y/n whispered against my lips.

- Mrs. Mo POV -

Andrew seemed tensed the whole entire dinner.

The kids were acting as usual. So, I didn't know if he had caught them doing something or if he just had a feeling.

"You get mom's homemade food all the time. I should have the last bite!" Danielle and Y/n kept bickering.

"Did you break concrete for 8 hours? I don't think so," Y/n fought back.

"Y/n," Andrew suddenly raised his voice.

It didn't even seem like he realized that he had raised his voice.

"Yes, sir?" The dinner table suddenly became completely quiet.

"Dani is the baby of the family. She deserves it more than you," Andrew coldly told Y/n.

"Dad, what the hell?!" Dani suddenly came to Y/n's defense.

"It's fine. He's right. I'll just excuse myself from the dinner table if you all don't mind," Y/n suddenly started getting up from their seat.

"We were just messing around. You didn't have to be rude," Dani started to clean up her dinner as well.

"Kids, just sit down. Dad wasn't trying to be rude. It just came out wrong," I tried to ease the tension.

I wasn't sure why Andrew said that, but I didn't like how he put Y/n down.

It wasn't the example we were trying to show Y/n.

We were supposed to uplift Y/n and show them that they were enough. Not make them feel like everyone else deserved more than them.

"Yeah, I was just trying to say that Dani should get the last bite. We all miss her so much," Andrew tried to save face.

The kids just turned to look at me, but I wasn't able to say anything. I was upset by the situation too.

"Thanks, Daddy... but I'm not hungry anymore...," Danielle gave her daddy a kiss on the cheek and placed her plate in the kitchen sink.

"I'm gonna go to the park," Y/n put their dish away too, and then walked out the front door.

Y/n only went to the park when they didn't feel well. It was the only place where Y/n felt calm.

"Really?" I angrily asked Andrew.

"What?" Andrew looked clueless.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance and started cleaning up the dinner table.

- Danielle POV -

The weekend wasn't going as I expected.

Dad had made Y/n sleep in Olivia's room, but then he got mad because he didn't want Y/n dieting up her room....

So, Y/n volunteered to just sleep on the living room couch instead.

That whole ordeal had pissed me off.

Dad went from treating Y/n like part of the family to a stranger sleeping on our sofa.

"Bye, Princess! I'll be back in the afternoon," Dad told me as he left to go fish with his friends.

"Bye," I bitterly responded.

Dad had tried to convince me to go fishing with him and his friends, but I was way too mad at him to allow him that quality time with me.

"Psst!" I suddenly heard something coming from my parent's room.

It was Mom.

"You wake up Y/n and I'll make you kids some pancakes. Just enjoy your time together while dad's out of the house," Mom sounded like she was being cryptic.

I furrowed my brows a little confused but Mom quickly shushed me away.

I was a bit unsure about what she meant, so I turned back around to ask... "So, you do know about us dating?"

Mom looked flabbergasted for a second, but eventually shook her head in response.

"Y/n is a bit more graceful about it but yes...," She looked a bit uncomfortable that I had just blurted out that we were dating.

"More graceful about what?" Y/n walked out of the living room yawning.

"You're awake!" I squealed and ran up to kiss Y/n.

Y/n quickly stopped me and looked over to my mom.

"It's okay! Mommy knows!" I exclaimed.

"I know, but there's a time and place," Y/n chuckled out.

I scrunched my nose up, knowing Y/n was right, and turned back to apologize to my mom. "Sorry, Mommy!" I pouted at her.

"I don't wanna see it!" Mom playfully scoffed and walked back into her room.

-

-

-

-

-

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

58.9K 3.2K 46
"why would you love a souless creature like me?,aren't you scared of me?"-Minji "if you love someone, fear dont exist"-Pham Hanni
50.4K 2.6K 46
When two undercover agents meet they began to cause a lot of mischief all over the world when they decided to team up. xx Pew Pew xx *Read at your ow...
3.6K 281 9
"All fun and games until you hurt someone you realize you deeply care about." This is mainly a Daerin short-story, with a little Bbangsaz.
30.7K 1.8K 50
Minji finds herself trying to fulfill the dream of her favorite student. *TW: Self-Hard, Alcohol, Vulgar Language, Etc*