▬promise of particles▬lloyd x...

由 Cottagecore_sock

"see you sometime?" ▬ a Lloyd x reader story▬ lowercase intentional ▬ starts between Seabound and Crystalized... 更多

Beginning Notes
Done Playing Ninja -92-
Fixing your Faults -93-
Night Ride -94-
Escape -95-
Steep Wisdom -96-
Scamming, Deliveries, and Magic -97-
Lovely Boy -98-
Return to the First Realm -99-
Awakings -100-
Dancing in September -101-
Restless Visions -102-
Explainations Through Experience -103-
Creeps don't like Comics -104-
Together Against the World -105-
The New Ninja of Old Fuckers -106-
Trauma Dump on the Homies -107-
No Permission? Bet. -108-
Actions have Consequences -109-
Law Systems are Shit -110-
Labor for Low-key Breaking Out -111-
Deserts don't provide much stealth -112-
Council of Convicts -113-
She -114-
Voices -115-
The Enemy -116-
May Chaos Reign -117-
All Fathers Suck -118-
Be Yours -119-
Library of the Snakes -120-
War Set -121-
She Was Lost In The Dark, So He Became Her Light -122-
thank you.
Realms Ripped Apart :123:
3 Years, Yet Still Suck :124:
So Long Yet Never Changing :125:
Kids Will be Kids :127:
What's That Puppet Boy? :128:
The Rolling Stones (no, like, literally) :129:
The Kingdom of Clouds :130:
Suet-phony-us :131:
Flustered in the Enemy's Bathroom :132:
Doctor LaRancid :133:

The Dragons of the 3 Mountains :126:

471 23 37
由 Cottagecore_sock

Chapter is a bit confusing so here's a quick guide!:

Text like this is the Voice in Y/n's head (the usual one)

Text like this is the Matriarch

/Text like this is Y/n speaking through her mind/

This one is over 3k words long, so enjoy!!
---------------

"I can't believe I'm home.." You laughed, breathing in the familiar musk of the library.

Arin was practically jumping for joy, hyperventilating in excitement. "I can't believe I'm in the Monastery of Spinjitzu!! Though.. it is a little weirder than I pictured."

Huh. There was an entire tree in the room now.. alright.

Climbing down the ladder with an arm full of scrolls, Lloyd furred his brow. "The weird stuff is new- like it happened after the Merge. And after the Merge, Kai also began to explore some of the new lands."

"You know where Kai is??"

"You know where Kai, the Fire Ninja is?"

Glancing back to Arin, you smirked at your symmetry. "Is he here? Or is he still exploring? Where is he at?"

Lloyd dumped the scrolls on a table, sucking his teeth. "Not exactly sure.. it's a long story. But Kai sent notes about the places he'd seen. I'm pretty sure I saw those mountains in here somewhere..."

The dragon dropped a yellowed scroll by your foot. "Smart dragon." You commented, uncurling the scroll.

Wrapping an arm around your shoulders, Lloyd smiled. "The Land of the Three Mountains.. I know where that is. But, it's far away, and the only airship I have isn't functional. And I have no idea how to build an engine."

"Let me see, I might be able to help." Sora grinned, cracking the knuckles on one of her hands.

▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭

Just taking in the sheer size of the airship was a challenge, it was another thing actually stepping on it. "Holy.. you built this yourself? Is.. it even up to code?"

"Of course it's up to code, well the parts that work are.. Welcome to the Destiny's Plume. My new and improved ship based off of the old blueprints." Lloyd rolled his eyes, giving you a slight jab.

Sora held out her arms, but nothing happened. Nothing like on the train before. "Help me out buddy..." She mumbled to the dragon, petting it's head. Raising her arms again, nothing happened once more. "Do Elemental Powers come and go?"

Lloyd shook his head. "No- well, actually sometimes. Elemental Powers are complicated. It can take a lot of work to achieve one's true potential."

Groaning, Sora started walking into the boat, smiling to you. "Guess I gotta do this the old-fashioned way."

Sitting down on the ground beside Arin, you traced your fingers over the dragon's scales. It purred under your touch, sticking it's tongue out. Cutie.

Lloyd put a crate down, sitting on the steps next to Arin. "Does Sora usually hum when she works?"

"No, sometimes she sings... Loudly. Trust me, humming is better." Arin smiled, glancing down into where she was working on the engine.

Sitting criss-cross, the dragon crawled into your lap. "You guys must've known each other for awhile then, huh?"

He rolled his eyes, sighing. "It feels like I've known her my whole life. We met a few months after the Merge, when the Crossroads started to build up with folks from the newly merged lands. Sora came from Imperium."

Lloyd nodded, leaning back on his elbows. "I've seen that place, it looks impressive."

"She doesn't think so." Arin mumbled in response. "Sora ran away, and she still hasn't told me why. I was at the Crossroads because it was what was left of my village after the Merge. My parents disappeared during it, like a lot of people. Like I thought you Ninja did. But you didn't!"

Standing up, Lloyd continued to sort out crates. "Not all of us. The day was normal, and then Master Wu asked us to find scrolls on something he called the 'Coalescence'. Then, we saw the beginning of the Merge. I.. I guess that's when we first met. It was the most chaotic thing I'd ever experienced- and that's saying a lot. And then, I woke back up at the Monastery as if nothing had happened.. except I was alone and surrounded by structures I had never seen.
I learned whatever that chaos was, it resulted in the Merge. All 16 realms coming together, expanding our world, and displacing everyone. The scrolls on the Coalescence were destroyed, I couldn't make any sense of it. Except the fact it was somehow tied to something called 'Source Dragons'. But I had never heard of any dragons with that kind of power."

You frowned, continuing to rub the dragon, circling around his tiny horns. "I've been healing and doing studies on dragons since the Merge.. I've not heard about anything like that either." Yawning, you slipped a few tea leaves into your mouth, chewing to get the Energitea to take affect.

"I couldn't figure out how I made it back here... Or how the Bounty did. I thought I was the only survivor for weeks, maybe months. I was wrong. After the Merge, Kai woke up on an island that didn't exist before. He worked his way through some strange kingdoms to get home. But he hadn't found any of the others. But we quickly learned we had bigger problems. Merge-quakes.
They're like aftershocks, places where realms are unstable, trying to share the same area. Like cracks in reality. For some reason, Elemental Powers can close them. But they're getting more frequent, stronger. If they continue like this, it won't be long until the world as we know it is ripped apart. Kai left once more, looking for answers, or someone who could help us. I stayed to keep people safe.
The merge-quakes started getting worse.. But, one closed on its own, right before it even got big, right when I saw you, Arin, doing Spinjitzu."

A small scoff came out of you. "That.. that wasn't on its own. That was me. My powers can predict when they happen, and using my powers if I concentrate enough, I can basically 'sew' the rifts back together it only takes like.. two seconds. I was only at the Crossroads because of that merge-quake, and then I found the kids."

Arin jumped up, spooking the dragon a little. "Wait- so that's why you were so confused about Y/n possibly having gold Spinjitzu?"

"Yeah, but it'd never imagine it'd be someone who taught themselves Spinjitzu, or even someone with a new, undiscovered Elemental Power... That is tied to a baby dragon.." He sighed, glancing around the cave.

Biting your lip, you attempted to get the dragon asleep again. "If dragons caused the Merge, and now this dragon is connected to Sora's powers.. that can't be a coincidence, right?"

Grinning a toothy grin, not to different from Lloyd's, Arin grabbed his hand. "You were meant to find us, to train us! That's why we all met on the same day, it's fate! You're supposed to be out new master!"

Eyes falling to the floor, Lloyd shrugged. "I've never taught anyone as a master before, I don't know if I'd be any good at it. You need someone like Wu who knows what he's doing.. but he's gone."

Gently placing the dragon on the floor, you grabbed Lloyd's arm, pulling him into the closed bridge of the ship. You shook your head, sliding the door shut. "We- we can't train child soldiers... I'm not going to have other kids go through what you- or any of the other Ninja did." You huffed, hand still pressed on the thin door.

He sighed, wrapping his arms just under your chest from behind, pressing a kiss into your shoulder blades. "Y/n, they live in a world post-Merge, they were child soldiers from the moment the quakes started. Arin and Sora both don't have contact with their parents, and obviously need someone to help them.. we can't just leave them alone."

"They're only like- 13 years old! We can't have them be fighting the world just to try and stabilize it. I'm.. I'm not going to have the blood of a child on my hands!" You shook with a sob, your thoughts circulating to Gio. Hopefully he was still alive.

But you would probably never see him again either way.

Pulling your face close, he pressed his forehead into your's. "I haven't even decided if I'm fit to train these kids, but while they're under our care, I will protect them with my life. Okay? And we'll all be okay, we have each other now. And I missed you so much."

You leaned into his touch, your breaths slowing. "Right. I'm sorry- so much has happened and I had a routine all these years- I'm just scared. What if I loose everything again? I just got you back-"

"You won't. Okay? I'm here now, and I won't let any world-destroying earthquakes separate me from you again." He crouched a bit, and you could make out the tattoo at the base of his neck a little more. It was written in the old tongue, yet you couldn't make out any of the letters after so long.

With a sigh, you pulled back. "Alright- we should..  probably check in the kids to make sure Arin doesn't cause Sora to explode something.."

As you said that, the ship shook, the steady hum of the engine filling the garage. Sora was really good at tech after all. She reminded you of Nya. She would've gotten along great with her.

Sora smirked as you both went back onto the deck, nodding towards the sails now in the air. Had Lloyd seriously just written 'SAIL' on both of them? Oh well.

"Who's ready for a flight?"

▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭▬▭

Watching both kids toss the Nun-chucks back and forth, the dragon running between them, you smiled. They seemed like really good people.

A few steps above you at the helm, Lloyd gasped, causing you to turn around. Three dagger shaped mountains parted the clouds. The dragon's home. "We're almost there! We're-" What was he looking at..?

Oh. On both sides of the ship, you were being surrounded by the Claws of Imperium. How had they tracked you this far? And now they were shooting at you..

Dodging, Lloyd turned the ship to the right, curling down and around smaller, jagged peaks. The ship swung back up, sending the kids and the dragon side to side, slipping.

You ran over to them, placing Arin's hand on a rope, grabbed the dragon, and took Sora's hand, placing it on a railing.. her hand was so cold and felt off.. it was metal underneath her glove. You hadn't realized that before. Shit- you were getting distracted.

And then- oh. Oh fuck. They hit a jet.

"I CAN'T STEADY IT!" Lloyd yelled over the chaos.

The wheel spun out of control, almost hitting Lloyd in the face. He grabbed you around the waist with one arm, holding onto the ship for dear life with the other.

But you didn't crash.

The ship slowly rose, gusts of wind blowing your hair around wildly.

You looked upwards and- holy shit, that was a huge dragon.

Arin winced, glancing around. "We're dead, right..?"

Slowly lifting up your arm, you pointed towards the giant dragon above. "I don't think so.. I think the dragon's family just saved us.."

Continuing to be lifted up, you gazed around the beautiful scenery.. other realms were so pretty, why were you dropped in the desert one? And then the dragon flipped the Destiny's Plume over.

Landing on your feet, you caught Arin, Sora rolling to her feet by herself. And the baby dragon just flipped over like a cat, landing flat on his feet.

Groaning, Sora stared at the ship. "I just fixed that!" The larger dragon growled in warning, threatening her. "..and I won't mind fixing it again! Fun!!"

What have you done to Riyu?! Have you injured one of our own? You will pay for your mistakes.

It felt fucking weird to have someone else speaking in your head. Too many voices, but based on everyone else's reaction, they could 'hear' it too.

With a grin, Arin crouched beside the baby. "Is your name Riyu?"

Still sort of confused, Lloyd stepped forwards. "We haven't hurt him, we rescued him from the Claws of the Imperium."

Blasting sounded across the mountain range, the Claws attacking innocent dragons. You... You had led them here.

The large dragon's mouth began to glow, a growl forming deep on her chest.

You expect me to believe that while you assault our land?

The baby dragon -Riyu?- ran in front of the group while Lloyd readied a blast of green energy in his palms. You did the same, looking around for minerals or stones you could use against an attack.

Riyu, you are a young dragon. You do not understand how the world works. These beings cannot be trusted.

Nodding at Lloyd, he let down the sparking, green energy. "We only came to help, I promise you."

"We came to warn you about the Claws of Imperium." Sora continued, "I wish I knew how they followed us..."

Lloyd held up his hands, showing he meant peace to the dragon. "Let us show you we are allies."

The dragon dipped her head, agreeing to let your quartet fight.

Very well. I request Y/n to stay, to create a truce, if you endanger us more, I will not think twice to threaten her.

Raising your brow, you glanced back to see Lloyd's shocked face, he was about to disagree. So you had to agree before he made things worse. "Okay, Matriarch. I will stay as the others fight, a sign of peace between us."

Lloyd grabbed your arm, about to argue, but instead just stared at you. "-This'll be quick."

Nodding, you smiled, sitting down beside the capsized Plume. "I'm betting on it."

The now trio began running towards the battle field, a few ledges and a floating island over. You couldn't see the fight from where you were, damn.

With a sigh, you glanced up to the dragon. /How do you know my name?/

You have helped many of my kin, they speak of a dragon healer who can control the fabric of our universe. I sense that power inside your soul.

Biting your cheek, you nodded. /Of course, your majesty. The dragon are alike Elemental Masters, are they not? Many are connected to the same elements that Masters hold./

She hummed inside your head in response.

Then you heard screaming.

Whipping your head around, you looked up to see a pink haired kid being dangled over the ledge. Oh shit.

Standing up, you looked at the Matriarch. /She is my kin, I will not allow them to hurt her. I'm sorry./ Running towards the cliff side, you watched Baldie drop her. So you dove off. Gosh. You already cared for this kid too much.

You wrapped your arms around Sora's panting body, weightlessness taking over. "Its okay, I got you.." You hushed, holding her tighter. You hated this feeling so much. It reminded you of space, and falling into the First Realm.

Then the falling stopped. And large scales scratched the edge of your clothes. The Matriarch had saved you.

Continuing to comfort her, you slid onto the battlefield, settling her on her feet. "All good. Deep breaths."

She calmed down, her breaths slowing. Rubbing her wrist, she glanced at you. "Thanks.." She watched behind you.

The Matriarch was being captured by the whole patrol.

Arin pulled Sora in for a hug, making sure she was okay. "We have to save her-"

"Not without a plan." She argued, Riyu weaving around her legs in a panic.

Pulling on his hood, Lloyd hesitated. "I think you guys have given me one." Without any consultations, he ran forward, and began attacking the soldiers around the dragon.

You started ushering the kids behind a rock, to hide out and not disrupt Lloyd's plan.

He was talking to the Matriarch, but you could only hear her side of the conversation.

I know nothing of this..

But maybe she did, because her eyes began glowing.

Raising his voice, it almost had a scoff laced to it. "Last chance Rapton. Leave, or be destroyed."

Ohh, he was doing what Riyu did to Sora.. just to the power of a thousand.

Baldie laughed, obviously not getting the message.

The Matriarch heaved, her breath scattering his hair around wildly, her crown of scales shooting a white beam into his chest. Then his eyes began glowing brighter than you had ever seen, -and that was a lot for the guy with eyes which seemed to always be glowing.

And then everything went white. It was like a flashbang, and when you opened your eyes, there was a ginormous Spinjitzu tornado. It made Cole's Spinjitzu Burst go to shame.

Putting a hand in front of your face to block out some light, it eventually simmered to a feathery shimmer, before stopping completely. You ran out to where Lloyd was pulling himself off of the ground, wincing with every movement. "Shit- you okay? You did great- but please don't die..?"

He gave a small laugh, leaning on your shoulder. "All good.."

It appears there is a connection between us. I felt it as well. When the Merge occured, I struggled to keep isolated. Hidden. But Y/n reminded me of the mysteries and links between us we clearly do not fully understand. You are a good master, Lloyd Garmadon.

Shaking his head, he scoffed. "I'm not master.. but maybe I could be a teacher.. with help of course." He added, jabbing you lightly. "The Ninja have protected Ninjago for years. We've been a symbol of hope for so many. But with the others missing, that hope had been lost. Now, there is a reason to hope again. Because as cool as Y/n is, we can't do it with just us two. We need your help saving the world."

You bit your tongue, not making a comment on the fact. This wasn't the place to argue, but you couldn't subject these kids to what you had experienced... You had to be better, be a better teacher and guide them from the injuries you had endured.

These Dragon Hunters will not remain unconscious for long. Our herd will have to move locations so they cannot find us.

Nodding, you cracked your knuckles. "We have gotta get back to the monastery.. my room is probably so dirty.."

As you watched the kids say goodbye to the dragon, Lloyd snaked an arm around your hip. "I know how you feel about this, training these kids, but they will be more loved under the monastery roof than they have for the past 3 years. I can't do this without you."

With a sigh, you leaned into his touch. "Alright. I'll give it a try. I'll be good enough to train them."

"You already are-"

It appears Riyu is not ready to leave your little group. I think his decision is foolish, but he will be with Y/n, someone my herd trusts. If there is to be a connection between our kinds, it has to begin somewhere. If he ever needs us, Riyu will be able to find us.

Smirking, you watched the dragon prance around. "Guess one more person wouldn't hurt."

---------------
I realized I didn't really include ages yet so here they are!

Y/n: 23
Lloyd :24
Nya : 💀
Jay: probably 25?
Kai:26
Cole:27
Zane: 😭 idk man
Wu: 💀
Garmadon: 💀..?

WyldFyre: 12
Arin: 14
Sora: 15
Eurphrasia: 16
(Ik WyldFyre and Eurphrasia haven't been mentioned yet, but still)

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

41.2K 809 42
"That's the thing about her, she's... 𝑫𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕 Lloyd has always been the youngest out of the ninja, only really close to Kai. The story ta...
1.3M 34.5K 56
[being rewritten for the 1938473th time] If it was up to Y/n L/n, she would read the summer away, lost in history books and adventure novels, findin...
186K 3.1K 22
Just some one shots of you and your favourite characters! Requests: Closed :( I do not own the art used on the cover.
34.6K 716 30
WARING: SLOW UPDTAES. Bad gramar 1. CUZ WHY NOT !!!!!!!! 2. HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY