He's My Hero (Gus x Matt)

By Book_and_Cartoons

This is an Owl House Spiderman AU: Augustus Porter is a normal teenage boy at least thats what everyone think... More

Before You Read!
Chapter 1 Gus
Chapter 2 Matt
Chapter 3 Gus
Chapter 4 Matt
Chapter 5 Gus
Chapter 6 Matt
Chapter 7 Gus
Chapter 8 Matt
Chapter 9 Gus
Chapter 10 Matt
Chapter 11 Gus
Chapter 12 Matt
Chapter 13 Gus
Chapter 14 Matt
Chapter 15 Gus
Chapter 17 Gus
Chapter 18 Matt
Chapter 19 Gus
Bonus Chapter Matt

Chapter 16 Matt

118 6 11
By Book_and_Cartoons

Gus leaves and i head back inside seeing my brother fantically texting someone, "hey Matt, my boss is coming over tonight unexspectly, would you mind helping me clean up before-" a knock on the door interrupts Steve, "you greet your boss, i'll clean the kitchen" i state.

He sighs in relife, "thanks bro your the best" he walks out of the kitchen and i start cleaning, i place dishes in the dish washer, put up extra food, and wipe down the counters before walking into the living room, spoting my brother and a woman dressing a emrealed suit, "oh, Maranda this is my brother, Matt this is my Boss Maranda" Steve states, i wave akwardly at the lady, she turns her head and something seems fimiler about her, but i can't quite pin point it.

"nice to meet you, now about bussninss, i regreat to inform you i'm going to have to let you go" she states, me and Steve stand frozen, "why?" Steve asks, "bugget cuts, happends to the best, we've been putting much money into some special equitment, so i have to cut you out, i'm very sorry" Steve sits their broken, this job was the only thing keeping him a float, keeping us a float.

"if you wouldnt mind, i need to head to the restroom, where would yours be?" she asks like she didn't just destory my brother's livly hood, "down the hall to the left" I mummble, she smiles and walks away, i move beside my brother, "it will be ok" he says putting on a brave face, i know its a lie, this job was the last resort.

"Steve, don't lie to me" i whisper he sighs and stands up, "just point Maranda out, i- i'm going to take a breather" he says walking out the door, i cleanch my fist, thinking more with my heart than my head, i march down the hall to the bathroom to go yell at her, but get confused when the door is wide open, slowy going futher down the hall i aproch my room, pushing the door open i see Maranda searching my room "what are you doing" i say making my presents known.

"Matt, or should i say Spider_Hunter" i freeze, i start to back out of the door when a metal arm moves swiftly past me shutting the door, i knew i reconized her face, "Doc Oct" i mummble "in the fleash and i have a sneaky suspion you know who spiderman is, tell me and your brother will magically get his job back" she says.

I really want to help my brother, but risking Gus's life isnt worth it, it would be trading a life for a life and that doesnt seem fair, "no" i state, "sorry, i must have misheard you" she says giving me another chance, "no, regarless if i know or don't know the identiy of spiderman is none of your concern" i stand firm on my word.

"fine, then maybe he'll save you for that information" she states before swinging another tentical towards me and crushing my ribs with her claws, she swings us out the window and i see my brother catch sight of us before he faded, we arrived outside an old wearhouse where Doc Oct makes a small video, before i even knew what was going on the video was sent to Gus.

"now we wait" she states, tying me to a chair "why do you want to know who spiderman is so badly?" i ask trying to keep her talking "because, he destroyed my life" she states sitting in mid air with help of her robot arms, "did your friend ever tell you how he became spiderman?" she asks.

I'm smart enough to know she wants me to admit i know who spiderman is, "no, because we're not friends and i don't know his idenity" i state with a smug look, "smarter than you look kid" she whispers "one of my exspirmence escaped, find this spider boy and giving him powers that should be mine!, later he busted into my lab fighting some person, spilling a cemical i had been working with, on to a peice of tech that was highly exspensive, long story short, that peice of tech controls my whole system that attached itself to my nervosytem, i want to know who he is to thank him" she said with a smile.

that doesnt sound to bad right? why kidnap me to do that? "i want to thank him, so i can suck the powers out of him and use it to make myself more powerful!" she shouts, there it is, I sigh internally, its always about power, or money, so some shitty marking sceme.

"why can't you just live with what you got?" i ask she snaps her head towards me "because, as long as i have power no one can tell me to do anything i don't want, i can do whatever i wan't, i will be feared" she states moving closer to me, "and what's a pethic civian like you going to do about it?" she threatens, i gulp.

"Step away from my Matt" a voice booms through the warehouse, "Spiderman! lovey of you to join us, i was just telling your friend here that you should just give me your powers willingly" she states lying about the prevouie conversation, "regarless if i knew how to give you theses powers i wouldn't, you dont need more power than you already have" he states webing her to the wall.

"hard way it is then" she whispers as one of her tenticals shot towards me grasping the chair im tied to before flipping me upside down, "great" i mummble "let him go, this is between you and me" Gus- Spiderman shouts, "as you wish" she smirks before i know it everything is spinning faster and faster as i plumit to the concret.

I scream and shut my eyes, but don't feel the impack, i open my eyes and see the ground merly inches from my head, i look up and see spiderman in pain, one web holding me up the other holding Doc Oct back from attacking, "you getting tired spiderman? good, this will hurt you a lot more than it hurts me" she states before shooting a arm hitting Gus right in the ribs knocking him to the ground.

i hit my head but no major damge is done, i try to untie myself as i hear Doc Oct regain her balance slipping my wrists out of the rope i untie my ankels and kick the chair far away, Doc Oct is heading straight towards Gus, i jump into action, running towards my friend using the crates as protection against Doc Oct's claws.

i slide over to Spiderman, he's doubled over holding his stomach, "Gus" i whisper he looks up "How do yo-" he winces in pain "thats a later conversation we need to get out-" i start but the box protecting us is throw across the room "going somewhere boys?" she says pulling Gus from my grasp, i fall on to the ground being held down by one of her claws.

"to late boys, i win" she says removing Spiderman's mask dropping it to the floor, i quickly pick it up shoving it in my pocket, i look up and see Doc Oct reveling Gus bloody and brusied face, "Augustus?" her voice goes soft and scared almost, "let me go" Gus states wiggling out of her grasp, she places him back on the ground he rushes over to me helping me up, she places both feet on the ground.

"Gus its me" she says with a smile Gus holds me close "who are you?" he asks "don't you reconize your mother?" she says removing the goggles from her eyes and there stood Miss Porter she look horrible, black veins running up her neck clearly infecting her body, one eye complete white, and burises on the right side of her cheek.

"Mom?" Gus asks? "Gus i don't trust this" i whisper, he looks at me then at his mother "i don't either" he responds sadly, "come, give mama a hug" she says holding out her arms, "I'm good right here" he says holding me tighter, "come on Gus, you wont give your own mother a hug?" she asks her eyes twitching like a computer.

"you may have been my mother once, but whatever you are isn't my mother anymore, my mother died when she left me and dad and whatever tecalogiy is infecting you isnt my mother" Gus states, Doc Oct face grows pissed "i gave you a chance" her voice goes deep "Gus, we need to get out of here" i state he nods wraping his arm tighter around my wasit before shooting a web to the ceiling.

"you better-" she starts, but we're already in the sky, we swing through the roof and land in the shadows of a building, "you might need this" i say handing him his mask from my pocket, he smiles slightly "thanks, where would be safe to go? she knows who i am" he states.

"your house is off the table, my house as well, does she know any of your other friends?" i ask he thinks "Luz!, she lives out of town and Doc Oct wouldnt have an idea where we are for at least a little while, but i dont want to put her and her family in danger" Gus states frowning.

i sigh "it may be our only option, knowing Luz she would understand, she does know your spiderman right?" i ask he sighs and avoids eye contact with me, "she does but i havent exacacly spoken to her in weeks" he says cowerdly, i roll my eyes, "well we don't real have time to talk about this" i state.

He groans "fine" he picks me up by my wasit and i didn't realize how close we were until now, "off to Luz's" he states before pulling on his mask with one hand, i hide my face in his chest and hope to the gods that no one is filming this.........

Words: 1700 12/28/2023

Starting to wrap this story up, i hope you have enjoyed this so far i wanted to finish this book before the end of the year but it's looking like January before this is finished but with that being said, see you all in the new year with more fun filled fics and i can't wait for you to see what i have in store for this fic byeeeeee......................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

971K 22.1K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
61.5K 1.5K 76
Harry Potter x female reader °。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。 Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...
179K 4K 47
Crest view academy. This was no ordinary high school; it was known for its academic excellence and fierce rivalries. Amongst the students, two indivi...
338K 8.9K 37
(SEQUEL TO HATING GRAYSON) In the second instalment of The Hating Series, Dallas and Grayson's love story continues as they both start off at college.