Shin Megami Tensei: Dark Phan...

By AkiraAmamiya5

"RISK FOR CHANGE, RISK AGAINST CHANGE." [HUGE P5R SPOILERS, this book's plot is built upon it.] 2016年12月24日 D... More

[REVISION NOTE]
[REVISION NOTE 2]
Writer's Note
A God's Warning
Opening MV
[ACT I] - Phantom Damsel
To Tokyo, Forever
It Crawls Back
The Red Light
The Jack
Gear Up To Chaos
Sumire Yoshizawa
Rebelling Strike
Rebelling Strike - [II]
[ACT II] - Most Wanted
Encounter
Under the Radar
Set Afoot
Blitzkrieg
[ACT III] - Red Strokes
The Mark
A Fox's Game
Eyes of Truth
Iron and Flesh
Hokkaido
[ACT IV] - Phantom Wings
Black vs. White
Ghost
The Visitor
The Case Opens
Rebirth
[ACT V] - Crossroads
The City That Intertwines Fate
Off From The Ground
Invitation
Showdown
A Fool on Justice
The Intersection
[ACT VI] - Put Back The Mask
The Stars Align
Been Awhile
First Turn
Silent Night
The Plan
In The Sea of Wealth
[ACT VII] - La Represalia
Bloodstained Restraints
Restless Days
Returning Favor
Against You... ?
From Deep Slumber
Terrain D'essai
Cooldown
The Gloves Come Off
Life Will Change
Duellum
Genesis
[ACT VIII] - Darkest Night
Never Your Time
Alterans Mundi
The Operatives
What Was Once Gone
Revelations

Skirmish

36 1 0
By AkiraAmamiya5

[11:55 PM]

(Joker slowly wakes up, coming back from being unconscious. He tries to stand back up to his two feet while his vision is blurry, his ears are ringing and his mind is dazed.)

Joker: Gaaah- ......*pant*....*pant*...

(He slowly regains his footing as his mind is now clear along with his vision and hearing. He sees collided cars with fires around the ground and people who are looking at him and the Thieves.)

"What the? Isn't that the Phantom Thieves?"

"No way!"

"They're not true! It must be just die-hard fans!"

.....

(The rest of the Thieves get back up, finding themselves disoriented and groggy as the acrid scent of burning wreckage lingers in the air, adding to their confusion.)

Skull: Wh-..... what the hell!?....

Panther: What happened?

Queen: Ugh- Is- everyone alright!?

Crow: Gah!-..... Damn- .....

(Joker finds everyone getting back to their feet too. All but..... Mona.)

Joker: ....? Mona?

(Joker looks at an unconscious Mona, seeing him heavily battered with bruises all over his body after taking in the sudden attack and damage from rolling over the road.)

Joker: Mona!

(He quickly makes his way to him, and tries to wake him up.)

Joker: H-hey buddy! Wake up- Wake up!

(A helicopter whirring is being heard, passing by overhead.)

Joker: ?

(Joker looks up, he sees the helicopter with a spotlight. Followed by everyone else. They try to make it out what kind of helicopter it is amidst the dark skies.)

......

(The helicopter nears to the Thieves, revealing its features more..... It happens to be a black attack helicopter. Everyone is quickly taken into a heightened alarming state.)

Everyone: !?

(The spotlight hovers to them, being revealed to the eyes of the pilot.)

Oracle: AMBUSH!

(The attack helicopter starts firing its turrets onto the Thieves. Joker quickly grabs Mona and protects him as they all start running away in an effort to dodge the bullets whilst using their Personas to shield themselves. All the people run away from the gunfire, screaming in terror. All of the Thieves vault over the cars and take cover from it.)

Maruki: Damn it, they have an advantage!

Skull: Son of a bitch!

(Bullets are ricocheting on the cars and hitting through windows, each narrowingly missing as they try to protect themselves.)

Noir: GHHRRR!

(Noir exits her cover and pulls out her grenade launcher, she vaults through the cars and sprints to the helicopter.)

Panther: NOIR!

Noir: Milady!

(Milady is summoned and shields her from the bullets.)

Noir: Take this!

(Noir fires her grenade launcher, successfully hitting the helicopter. Its body exploded, destroying the engine. The pilot loses control of the helicopter as it starts to spin around and veers away.)

Pilot: Mayday! Mayday!

(As the helicopter spins around..... it hits one of the buildings nearby, making a loud explosion.)

Mona: GAH!

(Mona is awakened by the explosion.)

Joker: Mona!

Mona: What's going on?!

(Joker quickly places Mona down.)

Joker: We're being ambushed!

(Mona becomes quickly alarmed by Joker's words. The situation is heavily tense for him to take in.)

Mona: Wh-What!?

(Another helicopter is approaching, ahead of the Thieves. They all noticed)

Fox: Tsk!

(Fox exits his cover as he pulls out his assault rifle. He starts firing at the helicopter. The helicopter starts taking damage from Fox and veers away. It then deploys black armored soldiers armed to the teeth. They are carrying rifles.)

Fox: They have reinforcements!

Joker: Damn!

(Two more helicopters appear, it deploying more soldiers to back up the rest.)

Point Solider: GO GO GO!

(The point soldier leads the cavalry to the Thieves, as many more are being deployed behind and converging with the rest. Noir returns to the rest.)

Joker: No choice, charge ahead!

Mona: MAGARUDYNE!

(Zorro dashes out and makes a slashing form of a "Z", and a giant gust of wind is sent out from it and blows away the majority of the soldiers.)

Makoto and Maruki: Mafreidyne!

(A series of large blue nuclear-induced explosions appeared all around the soldiers, and they all screamed in agony as they were sent flying after being caught within the explosion's radius.)

Crow: rrrrRRRAAAAH!

(Crow switches into his darker form, he dashes to the horde of soldiers and rampages through with his sword along with Loki supporting him. Fox continues shooting other oncoming helicopters as they all advance through. Whilst Joker fires out his grappling hook and pulls himself to the oncoming backup. With the gradual build-up of their offenses against the overwhelming number of soldiers after the sudden initial attack, The Thieves slowly gathered together and fought the horde of soldiers with each other in the middle of their attacks.)

Joker: Hmph!

(Joker makes a roundhouse kick, and the soldier is sent into the air.)

Skull: URRRYA!

(Skull intercepts and makes a Superman punch into the soldier in mid-air.)

Panther: Yah!

(Panther uses her whip to swoop another soldier, he hits the ground facing up.)

Queen: SHAH!

(Queen follows it up by making a brutal finishing punch to the soldier. Two soldiers intercept Maruki.)

Maruki: !- Azathoth!

(Maruki puts out his hands, Azathoth's tentacles dash out from both of his sleeves and wrap around the two soldiers individually.)

Maruki: Hmph!

(He closes his fists, and both the tentacles tighten themselves. The soldiers scream in agony. He then throws them into the horde.)

Dark Crow: GRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAH!

(Crow emanates a red aura as his eyes glow red, he dashes onto the horde of soldiers and rampages through. Quickly killing each and every one of them with his sword. Meanwhile, Noir supports Fox in shooting down the helicopters.)

Oracle: Everyone!

(Oracle, using Necronomicon's UI, is rapidly pressing an array of buttons, all forming up to set up an attack at quick succession. Everyone takes her attention.)

Oracle: Take cover!

(They all looked up, seeing Necronomicon summoning a giant bomb and dropping it to where they are.)

Joker: RUN!

(All the Thieves run away to safety, and the soldiers quickly looked up.)

.....

(The bomb detonates on impact. A large explosion occurs, decimating all of the soldiers present in the battle.)

.....

(The thick black smoke hovers through the air. All the Thieves cough as they fan away the smoke.)

Oracle: I think, we got most of them. But there's more backup!

Dark Crow: Damn!

Haru: The more the merrier! We won't stop until it's over!

Joker: *huff*...*huff*

Oracle: Wait....

(Oracle senses a familiar tingle within herself. She opens up Necronomicon's radar, detecting a familiar reading. The rest then notice a silhouette of a person approaching them through the smoke.)

Oracle: My radar....it's acting as if it knew this person before.

Joker: .....

(Everyone is on their guard, ready for what's to come. The smoke then slowly clears out, revealing the person.)

Joker: !?

(Joker becomes instantly shocked by the sight of the revealed person followed by the entire rest of the Phantom Thieves.)

Panther: No!

(It's Violet, who has arrived to do her job.)

Joker: Sumire!

(Joker, alarmed by her presence, quickly dashes his way to her with desperation.)

Dark Crow: REN!

(Crow reactingly chases Joker. More backups have arrived behind the rest, Fox and Noir notice.)

Noir: Incoming bogeys!

(The rest of the Thieves face back and fight the other remaining soldiers. Meanwhile Joker dashes his way to the Shadow Violet, followed by Crow.)

Joker: *huff* *huff* (I'm sorry, Sumire!) ..... ARSÈNE!

(Arsène dashes to Violet and tries to take her down, reaching out his hands to her. Violet anticipates the oncoming attack, raising her guard.)

Violet: Cendrillon!

(Cendrillon is summoned before Violet, protecting her.)

Arsène: SEIYAH!

(Arsène makes a punch on Cendrillon, But she deflects it away with her forearm and makes a quick punch on his lower body.)

Arsène: GUHHUCK-

(Arsène is sent flying back to Joker, But Cendrillon follows and tries to attack him with an oncoming kick.)

Dark Crow: NO!

(Robin Hood is summoned and protects both Joker and Arsène from the oncoming kick, he then grabs Cendrillon and throws her away.)

Dark Crow: LOKI!

(Loki dashes onto Violet and goes to attack her with her sword. Violet reactively responds by charging ahead and engaging in to a swordfight. She and the Persona kept repeatedly deflecting each other's attacks, keeping the two at bay which Joker notices and takes advantage of.)

Joker: Eigaon!

(Arsène fires out a cursed projectile onto Violet.)

Violet: !- GAAAAH!-

(Violet is hit, and she drops to the ground, bleeding out with blood dripping out from her mouth. But she tries to sustain it.)

Violet: GHRRRRR-

Joker: !

(He sees Violet trying to endure the pain from the cursed projectile, which made her immobilized. Joker takes advantage and dashes to her.)

Joker: Hmph!

(Joker grabs her from the back of her neck and flips her out, she hits the ground facing up-front followed by Joker pinning her down in quick succession.)

Violet: L-Let GO!

(Violet tries to resist Joker, She summons Cendrillon and tries to remove him by punching his body, but Arsène reactively blocks it, protecting his master.)

Cendrillon: Hnn-YAH!

(Cendrillon lets out a stronger punch, enough to push Joker away.)

Joker: !-

(Joker is sent away as he is taken by surprise, he hits the ground followed by briefly rolling to it before getting back up, whilst Violet herself quickly recovers.)

Dark Crow: Eigaon!

(Crow fires his cursed spell into Violet.)

Violet: !

(Violet quickly dodges it acrobatically, making a cartwheel flip. Crow dashes to her and quickly disarms her sword the moment she lands on her feet.)

Dark Crow: There!

(Crow grabs her neck from behind with his arm. He uses Robin Hood to support him, preventing Violet from escaping.)

Violet: Hnnnrgg...hnnrg-

Joker: *pant*...*pant*

(With Violet being held in place, Joker takes advantage again and runs to her.)

Violet: Enough!

(Violet quickly twists her body, escaping from Crow's clutches. She then uses the momentum and quickly rears her elbow, hitting Crow's face.)

Dark Crow: Urng!-

(Crow falls and hits the ground. Violet then faces back to her front, seeing Joker approaching her. She quickly employs a right-side kick onto his head.)

Joker: !

(Joker instantly notices the oncoming kick. He quickly stops and blocks it with Arsène's left arm. Violet then transitions to striking his face with her palm. Joker alarmingly sees the oncoming attack, he reactively grabs her arm and goes to throw her down to the ground.)

Violet: !

(Violet prevents hitting the ground by making a flip from the momentum of the throw then landing on her feet as she frees her arm.)

Violet: Tch!.... Hmph!

(Violet then goes to grab Joker's arm and tries to take him down.)

Joker: !-

(But Joker then also prevents it by flipping with the momentum and landing on his feet.)

Violet: Tch-

Joker: *huff*.... *huff*

(The two are now at a staredown, both parties mildly tired out from trying to take each other down along. Crow gets back to his feet, seeing the two.)

Dark Crow: *huff*.....Damn...

(Violet glares at Joker.)

Violet: I commend you, Joker. But you are fighting for a dying cause.

Joker: I don't know who or what the hell are you. But you can't have her!

(The two exchange their glares, as Violet holsters her sword. They walk to their rights, psychologically tethering themselves from one another with their eyes remaining locked in between. The two clenched their fists.)

Violet: Hmph..... Whatever you seek. It has been long gone.

Joker: Tch- You forsake us, yourself, and your sister.

Violet: You don't understand. Mankind has put themselves into ruin..... And that in turn has cost the lives of those dear to us......

(Violet instantly charges into Joker, taking the latter by surprise.)

Violet (cont'd): Like KASUMI!

(She lets out a backhand punch, but Joker intervenes with his forearm, colliding it with hers. It sends out a gust of air on impact, briefly taking Crow by surprise. The two are now fighting each other's forces.)

Joker: Sumire- Kasumi wouldn't want to see you like THIS!

(He sends away Violet by pushing her into a great distance, being lifted off from the ground slightly. She recovers to the ground, her heels skidding through the pavement. Violet wipes the blood away from her lip while glaring at Joker with contempt. She walks her way to Joker, with her fists clenched..)

Violet: You and your Phantom Thieves. You fight a losing battle. No matter how many more hearts you change, There's always those who harbor.....

(As she comes close to Joker, she throws out an oncoming strike into him with her right arm.)

Violet (cont'd): DESIRES!

(Joker quickly ducks and weaves through Violet's attack, as he lets out a bodyshot onto her.)

Violet: UNH-

(She staggers away from Joker for a brief moment, before recovering. She continues to glare back at Joker.)

Joker: We fight for the freedom of everyone! No matter how big or small, no matter how long the road is!

Violet: Then you are nothing more but a slave to man's mistakes.

(Violet charges into Joker once again, the latter anticipating it, he instantly sharpens his eyes, locking himself into an oncoming relentless barrage. Violet lets out her attack, but Joker instantly grabs hold of her attacking arm and pushes her away. The redhead refuses to give in the fight and instantly charges in again, and Joker subconsciously accepts himself into physically clashing with her, with their arms, elbows and legs constantly colliding with each other. Joker is slightly indifferent, having done the same with Takumi/Jack days prior with the only difference being that he's holding himself back out from further harming Violet. Crow watches the two fight, gripping to his sword and anticipating for anything that will happen.)

Dark Crow: .....

(The two, continuing their clash, slowly incorporate in their Personas. Arsène's arms and legs appear around Joker's and Cendrillon summoning her own in to Violet's. Their clash becomes more violent, each impact sending out a large wave of air as their footsteps cause a slight crack at the pavement.)

Joker: HmmMPH!

Violet: HaaaAAH!

(Both employ a right elbow strike, yet they collide. They put themselves to a halt, nearing themselves at each other with both their eyes locked as their right arms fight for dominance while keeping their toes planted on the ground. Violet clenches her jaw, adding to her scorned expression whilst Joker, with his sharp and angered eyes, remains with a calm demeanor.)

Violet: Tch-......

Joker: .....

(Joker, lunges his arm ahead, pushing away Violet and winning against her force. She staggers back and quickly recovers. The two continue to glare at each other, as they catch their breaths.)

Violet: *pant*..... *pant*......

Joker: *pant*.....

Violet: *pant*...... I won't stop at nothing. Aoyama is the only one who can put an end to all our suffering!

Joker: Sumire! You've done nothing but take a step back and forsake you and Kasumi!

Violet: You don't have to repeat yourself..... I've been held back for too long, kept away from the bigger picture. I can't let any more people suffer more fates like mine. You!- You've done nothing more but make such a futile resistance! You and your Phantom Thieves, they're nothing to me now!

Joker: !?

(Joker's widened out from shock by Violet's words. Frozen for a brief moment before clenching his fist, with his anger being fueled. But he then takes a deep breath, composing himself. A thought suddenly appears in Joker's mind, an action he is willing to gamble on with confidence as his experiences and understanding reassure it. He lays his hand on his mask, prompting Violet to ready herself again for battle whilst Crow notices.)

Dark Crow: Ren?

(He grabs hold of his mask, and removes it, revealing his face to Violet.)

Violet: !?

(Violet's eyes suddenly widened.)

Violet: Ungh-

(She suddenly becomes induced into an internal pain, feeling it prominently from her head. She reactively looks away, closing her eyes and clenching her jaw as she endures the pain. Crow, is taken into surprise, alongside Joker, albeit in a much lesser feeling as his expectations have been met. He continues on with his tactic.)

Joker: Sumire listen to me..... Your reason of taking up the mask is your commitment in fighting the impossible. And there's beyond that, you want to live a life from being a shadow of your true self!

(Her pain worsens with her ears ringing loudly and irritating and disorienting her. She quickly tries to back away as she covers her ears while looking down in pain.)

Violet: GAAAAAH-...AGGHHH!

(Flashes of her memories with Ren and her friends appear before her eyes, and Crow continues to witness it with surprise.)

Dark Crow: Wait..... is it..... working?

(Joker worryingly watches her in pain as he keeps his eyes peeled. He switches into his Shadow vision.)

Joker: !

(He sees Violet's red aura flashing.)

Joker: (It's working.)

(The other remaining Thieves, have finished fighting off the horde with all their might. They all try to find the remaining rest, and they see Joker's confrontation with Violet with Crow watching.)

Queen: What's happening?

Oracle: Sumire!

(All the Thieves rush their way to them, witnessing Violet's vulnerable state before Joker with a sense of awe and worry.)

Noir: What..... is he doing? What's happening to her?

Violet: GAAAH-

(Joker slowly approaches to her, as he remains cautious.)

Joker: You're not the same woman I know back then, you're always there for all of us! I don't know how far you've gone down and for how long.

Violet (distorted): ShuT uUP!

Joker (cont'd): But I want you to fight it! That side of you has no right to control you. You are stronger!

Violet (distorted): SHUT UUUPPP!!!!

(Violet escapes from her pain as she glares back to Joker again with her eyes widened in anger. She pulls out her sword and launches herself into Joker for an overhead attack, taking the latter by surprise alongside a witnessing Crow.)

Crow: REN!

(As the sword is about to drop its way into slicing through Joker's head, he quickly backflips away, evading the blade as it hits the ground. Violet, angered for missing her attack, quickly opts out to go for a sideward slash into Joker. He instantly responds by summoning Arsène, and stops the sword from reaching into his master. He holds the sword in place, as Violet is taken into a brief surprise under her rageful demeanor. Joker quickly strikes his left knee into Violet's hand, disarming the sword away from her. Arsène then shoves her off. Violet staggers briefly once again as she catches her breath while remaining in her anger.)

Joker: Please, find it in your heart again, Sumire! Come back to us! If not..... Come back to me!

(The pain swiftly returns back to Violet, disorienting her again. She staggers before dropping to her knees and lets out a scream full of anguish as she tries to endure the overwhelming pain. Everyone but Joker is taken into an alarmed and worried state over her.)

Panther: Sumire!

(Violet then instantly disappears from thin air, putting everyone into shock and confusion.)

Everyone: !?

Skull: Wh-wh what the hell!?

Panther: She- She's gone!?

(Fox and Queen's eyes widened as soon as they recognized what has truly happened.)

Fox and Queen: Kyosuke!

(Everyone but the two are taken into shock again in response. Another helicopter approaches to them, taking everyone's attention.)

Dark Crow: Shit-

Fox: Damn it!

(Fox pulls out his rifle as bullets reappear in his magazine, and he starts sprinting to the underbelly of the helicopter and guns down its engine protected by its hull. Bullets ricochet away, as the helicopter remains unfazed. Fox has emptied out the entire magazine, and finds the helicopter indifferent.)

Fox: What the!?-

Noir: Tch!

(Noir follows, heading her way to Fox. She fires at the helicopter with her grenade launcher into the exact spot where Fox shot at, and an explosion appears...... but the helicopter still remains unfazed. The helicopter slowly backs away and rotates itself, revealing the passengers to the Phantom Thieves.)

Everyone: !?!?

(The Phantom Thieves of Heart are taken into an alarming shock by the sight before them. It's the Sauveurs, all present in the helicopter with a recovering Violet and Aoyama in front, wearing a black open suit and navy blue tie over his white shirt. He is sitting down as he glares at the Phantom Thieves with a subtle, cold, death-stare. Angering each of The Phantom Thieves.)

Maruki: So that's Aoyama?

Dark Crow: Yeah.

(Crow angrily grips to his sword as the rest subtly ready themselves for anything that might come to them unexpectedly. The helicopter descends near to the ground and Aoyama steps off. He glares at the Phantom Thieves, exuding a subtle very menacing demeanor.)

Dark Crow: AOYAMA!

Aoyama: .....

Joker: Tch-

(Joker, steps forward before his team, facing off against Aoyama. The two glare at each other, with the latter having a calm demeanor yet his confrontational anger still lies beneath.)

Aoyama: Amamiya-san.

Joker: Aoyama.

(Joker angrily shuts his fists, at the sight of Aoyama in front of him.)

Aoyama: Back away. You don't want to do this.

Joker: I had enough of you and your games.

Aoyama: Then you must know the only way to end this is if you stay out.

(Joker grits his teeth, his anger slowly intensifies.)

Joker: I won'ttake your word, especially if you're the one who made the move on to us. I won't let ourselves be stepped down by YOU!

(He sprints his way to Aoyama, filled with conviction, and his eyes locked against him. He clenches his fist.)

Joker: ARSÈNE!

(Arsène is summoned, flying alongside his master. Aoyama, watches at an oncoming Joker, having an indifferent expression. Joker leaps ahead and rears his right fist along with his Persona readying his leg for a drop kick while Aoyama's eyes follow. The former is now nearing him with their attack ready to be launched at him.)

Aoyama: .....

Joker: HMMPH!

(As the punch and Arsène's kick is about to reach Aoyama's face, he calmly and effortlessly takes a step back, gaining enough distance to evade Joker's fist. Arsène comes flying but Aoyama dodges it subsequently by quickly leaning to his left.)

Joker: !?

(Joker then lands, instantly shocked by the way Aoyama dodged his attack.)

Aoyama: Hmph.

(Aoyama thrusts out a left gut punch into Joker, a loud bang is heard on impact, akin to the sound of a shotgun.)

Joker: !?!?

(Within a split second, Joker's eyes instantly widened to their limits, experiencing a type of pain he had never felt before. Aoyama's punch is no other, his blow is almost at the strength of being struck by a truck.)

Joker: UCK!

(Joker drops to his knees, as the immense pain lingers. His mind overwhelmed by confusion as he coughs out blood. Aoyama watches, with a cold gazes as the Phantom Thieves watch in horror.)

Panther: REN!

Aoyama: ..... You never learn.

(Aoyama grabs Joker's neck with his left hand.)

Joker: !?

(He lifts him back to his feet. He then subsequently pushes him.)

Aoyama: HMPH!

(Aoyama sends out a right cross towards Joker's face. A loud bang is made on impact as the immense pain quickly surged in. Joker is then sent flying away, going past the Phantom Thieves as they follow their eyes to him, taken into a more heightened shock over what they just witnessed. Joker hits a car, heavily denting it into being curved before dropping to the ground, unconscious with the Thieves watching.)

Queen: REENN!!!!

(Everyone looks back at Aoyama, continuing with their shocked expression. Whilst Aoyama remains the same as if he is bored out or disappointed by their display, feeling his expectations weren't met. Skull is then quickly taken into anger.)

Skull: You son of a.....

(Skull fully sprints his way to Aoyama, with his baseball bat drawn out and ready for a battering strike.)

Skull (cont'd): BIIIIIIITCH!

(As Skull nears to Aoyama, he lets out a swing..... but the latter simply takes a step back again, dodging the bat. Skull then briefly staggered because of the weight he sent out from the attack. Aoyama grabs Skull by the collar of his suit.)

Skull: !?

(He throws him away to the side, sending him into the wall of the highway. He gets planted into it, causing a massive crack whilst knocking him out before dropping to the ground. Queen, Panther, and Noir take their chance of attack, with the former going for a flying kick.)

Queen: HaaaAAAH!

(Aoyama sees the oncoming attack and takes a simple yet quick step to his left, giving way for Queen to miss her attack. The latter instantly notices and quickly plants on the ground, being next to Aoyama as soon as she descends. Yet Aoyama takes a quick right hook before Queen could even react after landing, knocking her out.)

Panther: UryaAAH!

(Panther appears from the back of Aoyama, dishing out a whiplash. But it left Aoyama unfazed before he could even look at Panther's way. He then grabs her head with his left arm and locks her neck by pressing it into his shoulder with his forearm followed by forwarding the left side of his body, bringing her into being slammed into the ground, and taking her out.)

Noir: YooUUU!

(Noir, in front of Aoyama, swings her axe overhead into Aoyama in a fit of rage. But the latter takes a nonchalant step back and away from the axe, giving it way to hit and be planted into the ground.)

Noir: !?

(Noir finds her axe stuck, she tries to yank it out. But Aoyama makes a powerful push kick into her, sending her away into the air, knocking her out as soon as he crashes and rolls into the ground. Fox then comes dashing into Aoyama with his katana readied.)

Fox: Aoyama!

(Watching Fox approaching at such blistering speed, Aoyama sharpens his eyes. Fox now nears to him, and draws out his katana to let out a quick blow. But Aoyama stops the attack by grabbing Fox's wrist.)

Fox: !?

(Fox is taken aback, finding his swift attack suddenly halted by Aoyama. The latter firmly grabs for the other end of Fox's katana and snaps it with his knee. He then kicks Fox away subsequently, sending him into the air. Mona then rushes to him with his Zorro summoned.)

Mona: Zorro, Garudyne!

(Zorro sends out a huge gust of wind into Aoyama, but he remains unfazed. He covers his face from the overwhelming wind blowing at him with his arm. The wind then dissipates, and Aoyama quickly forwards his arm and grabs Mona, who was charging into his head in the air.)

Mona: !?

(Mona becomes shocked, wondering how Aoyama anticipated his attack after pulling a theatric. Aoyama glares at Mona.)

Aoyama: Hmph..... you can't get any more serious.

(Aoyama throws Mona away into the air like paper, reaching at a great height before crashing into the ground and being knocked out.)

Dark Crow: AOYAMAAA!!!!!

(Crow charges into Aoyama with his unbridled anger with his sword.)

Dark Crow: DIEEE!!!!

(He lets out a wide swing as soon as he neared to Aoyama, filled with rage. Aoyama sees the incoming attack, going for his face. He instantly grabs for the blade and grasps it, putting Crow's attack at a full halt.)

Dark Crow: !?

(Crow becomes heavily perplexed by the sight before him. Whilst Aoyama remains with an indifferent expression. He yanks out his sword from his hand and throws it away. He then grabs Crow's neck firmly, putting him into a chokehold. Crow tries to grab for air as Aoyama lifts him. He then glares at him, with his cold, dead, black eyes.)

Dark Crow: Y-y-you!-..... W-won't g-g- ack- g-get- away!..... W-with t-t-thi-

(Aoyama slams Crow's head into the ground, taking him down.)

Maruki: Hmph!

(Maruki throws out Azathoth's tentacle from his right arm into an off-guarded Aoyama. As soon as it reached him, it wrapped around Aoyama's right wrist, catching his attention.)

Aoyama: !?

(Aoyama faces Maruki, as the latter tries to pull him in.)

Maruki: HrrrRRNNG!

(Maruki gives out his entire strength in pulling him in, his entire body shaking as he tries to lift his feet off and move back, and yet Aoyama remains in his place, with his wrist being lightly restrained whilst he coldly gazes at Maruki.)

Aoyama: Hmph.

(Aoyama pulls in his arm, bringing along Maruki to him.)

Maruki: WoAH!-

(As Maruki is thrown into Aoyama, the latter makes a push kick into him as soon as the former reaches near him, sending him back to where he was standing, and crashing to the ground, unconscious.)

Aoyama: ......

(Aoyama looks around the battle-ridden highway, seeing each member of The Phantom Thieves down. He cracks his neck and lets out a sigh of tiredness. He then looks at the remaining one left, who is Oracle.)

Oracle: .....

Aoyama: .....

(Oracle, who just witnessed her leader and all of her teammates become effortlessly defeated, stammers in fear as her breath stutters and her body mildly shakes, trying to comprehend what she just saw. Her Persona has trouble in identifying Aoyama, its UI being lightly clouded with static whilst question marks popped up all over the screen.)

Aoyama: You only have one chance, leave.

Oracle: .....

(Oracle slowly drops her knees to the ground, whilst remaining frozen in silence. Aoyama, presses his earpiece located into his right ear.)

Aoyama: Kyosuke. Bring Amamiya in.

(Joker disappears, then reappears next to Aoyama on the ground. He picks him up and carries him over to his shoulders. Everyone in the Phantom Thieves regained their consciousness.)

Panther: Ugh-unngh..... !?

(Panther's eyes fully widen up as soon as she sees Aoyama carrying Joker, who is about to board back into the chopper.)

Panther: R-REN!

(She tries to get back up to her feet, sustaining the wounds that Aoyama dealt to her. The rest notice too, taking them into an alarming shock.)

Skull: S-SHIT!

Dark Crow: REN!

(Aoyama overhears the Phantom Thieves behind his back. He takes a quick cold glance at them as he boards back into the helicopter. They all struggle to get back up, whilst induced into a state of panic and desperation.)

Mona: Mediarahan!

(Zorro is summoned and raises his sword. Everyone's wounds begin to slowly heal up as they have been re-energized. They all managed to get back at their feet, and rush to the Sauveur's ascending helicopter. Aoyama lays Joker's body.)

The Phantom Thieves of Heart: PERSONA!

(Everyone's Persona has been summoned, and all of them fly their way to the chopper, each with their respective spells readied out to be cast. Aoyama takes notice, and his eyes sharpened down. He pulls out a pistol, shaped akin to a Ruger with its rubberized handles storing in a vial of blue liquid. He places the barrel on his head.)

Aoyama: Hmph..... Persona.

(Aoyama pulls the trigger, and shards of glass fly out from the opposite end of his head. His Persona is summoned, with its design bearing a humanoid shape wearing a tightened black coat with its ends flowing freely, sporting white sleeves covering the entire lower arm and knee-high leggings. Its head is akin to a helmet. Bearing a resemblance to a dinosaur's skull. Wrapped around his shoulders are chains connecting to eight covers of a coffin bearing a design of a nun holding a sword, all are floating, tracing an invisible path from one side of its shoulder to the other. It lets out a screeching, primal roar that asserts dominance as it draws out its sword.)

Aoyama: Punish them.

(The Phantom Thieves' Persona are coming to a close. Aoyama's Persona fights off all the them as soon as they are near to him. It quickly goes into a violent onslaught, slashing down each of them with his right arm all in succession with such speed and strength, preventing all of them from even laying a touch on the Persona and Aoyama.)

Loki: URRRRRYA!

(Loki goes to slash down Aoyama's Persona, but it puts a halt to it with his sword. Their blades grind at each other as they fight each other's force. The Persona quickly pushes Loki away, exposing his body. It then quickly stabs through Loki in a split second.)

Loki: UGGAH!-

Dark Crow: !?- Return!

(The Phantom Thieves are taken into shock again, seeing their efforts diminished in just a short span of seconds. A wave of hopelessness is felt beneath their hearts.)

Skull: What the hell!?

(Oracle's Necronomicon, who was scanning Aoyama's Persona, displayed its results. Oracle is taken into shock, seeing each bar from its category of the Persona's capabilities, filled to the brim, a type of result she has never seen before.)

Oracle: H-..... His Persona..... it's too powerful.

Aoyama: Hmph..... Let's not waste any more time.

(Aoyama's Persona opens its mouth, and it starts to gather in purple particles, amassing into a growing, glowing ball of light.)

Everyone: ..... ?

(The Thieves, quickly get into their toes, readying themselves for an oncoming attack. The Persona then shoots out a purple blinding beam coming from its mouth, letting out a deafening sharp whirr as it makes its way to them. Seeing the attack coming, Oracle's eyes reactively jumped.)

Oracle: NECRONOMICON!

(Necronomicon summons out its large green barrier dome, protecting everyone. The beam makes contact with it but remains. Aoyama becomes slightly annoyed. His Persona widens its jaws, giving way more energy and further intensifying the beam's strength. The barrier, trying to continue defending the beam from everyone, begins to show a crack, letting out a sound of a creak that caught Oracle and the rest's attention.)

Everyone: !?

(Before they knew it, the barrier gave way, instantly letting the beam trail its way through.

Oracle: NO!-

(Everyone is struck by the beam, being sent flying away as they're unconscious while the dome disappears. Their wounds, which were supposed to complete healing up, opened up again. Each of their inactive bodies crashed on the ground before rolling.)

Aoyama: ...... Hmph.

(The Persona shuts its jaw, hissing out smoke from its closed gap as the rest of the Sauveurs, who were watching the skirmish, all share a feeling of awe-struck yet unsurprised over Aoyama under their silent demeanor. Takumi smirks. While Aoyama holsters his "pistol" as his Persona is recalled back, fading away.)

Aoyama: Alright, let's get a move on!

(The pilot nods, and the helicopter starts ascending away from the battle-ridden highway as another helicopter appears and joins to escort Aoyama.)

......

(The Phantom Thieves of Heart..... awaken from their consciousness once more! With the situation still fresh in their mind, they try to lift their heavily battered bodies back up. They find the helicopter slowly flying away with their captured leader, their window to snatch him back from the Sauveurs is slowly closing, taking everyone into a much more heightened sense of urgency and desperation.)

Panther: NO!

(Panther tiredly runs ahead, her wounds almost keeping her at bay. She desperately summons Carmen, and flies her way to reach out for the helicopter.)

......

(Carmen fails to reach it, her maximum distance being reached as Panther can no longer control her Persona beyond its capabilities at that point.)

Panther: !!

Mona: N-NO!

(Mona quickly enters into his transforming stance, standing with his legs apart and paws clenched.)

Mona: Hrrnngn!..... HRRRRRNG!

(He is desperately trying to shift into the only possible thing left for this situation. And that is transforming into a helicopter. A form he has not used ever since the Phantom Thieves have taken back reality.)

Mona: W-what's happening?! Why can't I turn?! Please!

(Mona looks at his paws, as his eyes mildly shake, trying to comprehend why an ability of his is not working.)

Maruki: TCH!-

(Maruki sprints his way to the helicopter, filled with anger.)

Maruki: AZATHOTH!

(He puts out both of his hands, Azathoth's tentacles dash out from his sleeves and reach out long enough to wrap around the tail of the helicopter, halting it.)

Aoyama: !?

(Maruki closes his fists, tightening his Persona's grip, and starts pulling back the helicopter. He manages to yank it into facing its left side to everyone.)

Maruki: HRRRRRRRNG-

(The pilot tries to accelerate the helicopter away, trying to break free as the multitude of alarming beeps blares out from the dashboard along with the tachometers erratically dancing. The helicopter and Maruki have pitted themselves into a tug-of-war.)

Maruki: !.....HMMPH!

(Maruki is starting to get pulled in by the helicopter with its overwhelming weight from its force, taking everyone's attention into a worrying anxiety.)

Noir: MARUKI!

(His feet began to crack through the pavement, trying to gain grip as he tries to hold his ground.)

Maruki: UNGH- UUUAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

(As Maruki lets out an agonizing wail, Crow, who was witnessing, had an idea struck in his mind.)

Dark Crow: !-.. MARUKI, HOLD STILL!

Maruki: I- CAN'T- HOLD IT MUCH- LONGER!

(Crow starts sprinting away, he jumps onto Azathoth's tentacles and sprints upwards to the helicopter. The rest watch, taken into both a state of worry and a rebuilding sense of hope.)

Dark Crow: HuuuAAAAAAH! LOKI!

(Loki dashes his way to the helicopter, readying his sword. Aoyama and the rest of the Sauveurs watch through the window, taken in both a mild irritancy and concern.)

Takumi: Aoyama, let me deal with him.

Aoyama: Wait.

(Aoyama looks at Kyosuke.)

Aoyama: Kyosuke, on my command.

(Kyosuke nods with a grin.)

Dark Crow: LAEVATEINN!

Loki: UUUUSSSSHAAAH!

(He makes a large overhead slash into the main frame of the helicopter, piercing through the blades, completely cutting it in half. The Sauveurs are quickly taken into shock, but Aoyama and Kyosuke.)

Aoyama: NOW!

(As two pieces of the helicopter separate, Crow jumps ahead and sees Joker on the left side.)

Dark Crow: !

(As he is taken inside, he summons Robin Hood. The Persona goes into grabbing hold of him. As soon as his arms are about to wrap over Joker's body, they all disappear in thin air along with Joker. Crow's eyes instantly dilated, witnessing the now empty interior. Azathoth lets go of the helicopter as it engulfs in flames from the damaged engine. It comes crashing down along with Crow in it as everyone watches in shock.)

Mona: AKECHI!

(The helicopter makes an impact into the ground, distanced from everyone else. Everyone urgently rushed their way to the now destroyed helicopter.)

.....

(The helicopter explodes with a deafening boom. Everyone reactively stops, as they are taken into horror in witnessing what happened before them.)

Oracle: REEEENNN!!!!

Fox: DAMN IT!

(Meanwhile, Aoyama and everyone else reappears in the escort helicopter.)

Kyosuke: That was close, you surely almost had all of us.

Aoyama: They'd resort to anything to win. And that's their only state of vulnerability.

Takumi: Hell of a plan, Aoyama. Told ya. Using what you got is enough to settle this.

Aoyama: Hmph.....

(He looks out to the window of the helicopter, coldly gazing upon the battlefield-turned highway sprawling with destroyed cars and pavements, combined with large fires. He then looks at the remaining battered Phantom Thieves, who now seem to be the size of an ant as the helicopter slowly continues to distance itself, leaving them in a heavy state of despair, especially after witnessing everything that had just happened. He looks away from the window and at the wounded and unconscious Joker.)

[ACT VI - Put Back The Mask]
[END]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.9K 411 13
*Under no circumstances do I own Persona 5 or Akame ga Kill. this is simply a fan fiction this Otaku who screams a lot made. One year after the event...
13.2K 502 39
Ren Amamiya returns to his hometown and makes a new deal. Goro Akechi awakens in the Velvet Room with his soul-bonded missing. Arsene is released and...
3.3K 101 27
yup doing another one of these, Ugh can't believe I'm making this book even though I FUCKING HATE HELLUVA BOSS AND HAZBIN HOTEL but whatever This is...
24.5K 754 90
All it took was one attempt to help someone in need, and Akira's life went completely down the drain. But not all is lost. For while serving his prob...