Mother of 12 Bastards.

By ashawgaikwad

Sushant Singh was an orphan boy .He ran away from his cruel foster parents at the age of twelve. He started... More

Sushant
Sushila
Sushila gets pregnant
Jerry bastard no.1
Farhad bastard no 2
Maya bastard no 3
Anwar bastard no. 4
Mayur bastard no.5
Jessy bastard no. 6
Arun bastard no. 8
Sujata bastard no. 9
Oshin bastard no.10
Nasir bastard no.11
Daniel bastard no.12
Live in relation with Sushila

Janhavi bastard no. 7

988 5 1
By ashawgaikwad

Ashok Khare , the bearer impregnated Sushila. She gave birth to his daughter Janhavi.

Sushant decided to take Sushila to a cheap restaurant with cabin facility. So they selected private hotel where they had closed cabins to eat.

They decided to visit hotel Sunstar , where there are private cabins with good ambience .

They wanted privacy. So the asked the bearer for such place in the restaurant. The bearer of the restaurant guided them to the corner cabin where nobody would disturb them . "The attendant would come to take the order when you ring the bell."

Ashok Khare the smart attendant came to serve them in the last cabin. It had a curtain, solid wooden table. Two coaches were kept there where four people could comfortably sit and eat.

Ashok gave them the menu card and told them when they are ready to place the order they should ring the bell he would come to take the order.

Sushant and Sushila decided what to order . Sushant asked Sushila if she was ready to do what they had planned.

She had enjoyed sex exhibiting in open so she had developed the taste for it. So she was willing to exhibit her most private part for the bearer when he came to take the order. Also show him her vagina once again when came to serve the food.

Sushant asked Sushila to lie down ,put her dress up, raise one leg and place the foot near her exposed vulva and masterbate. When she did what he told her he rang the bell.

Ashok came to the booth to take an order. He saw Sushant holding the menu card in front of his face and the lady with him was masterbating her pussy fully exposed for his eyes .

In his five years of service he had never seen anything like that. He stood there like a statue and watched Sushila rubbing her clitoris .

She asked Ashok to come near her.When he stood close to her she continued rubbing her pussy with one hand and with her other hand she rubbed his swollen genital over the pant . She then opened the flap of his pant and pulled out his cock and placed it on her pussy's opening . Ashok gave one push and began moving in and out her wet cunt. "Did you asked for safe cabin for this?" He asked while fucking her.

Sushila told him," Make it quick . When you will come to serve the food you can take a longer time. "

Due to excitement he ejaculated quickly in her inviting pussy. Wiped his cock with tissue paper and left the cabin to bring the ordered food.

When he brought the food Sushila told him that she wouldn't be able to have sex after eating the food, so she prefered to have sex with him first and then she would eat her food.

So he told her, " Take the same pose. It becomes easy to fuck in such little space .where I can stand and bang you."

"I enjoyed it . It was quite pleasurable. " she said.

"This position is called Corkscrew. Where the cock fitts in women's vulva like a cork. You have to pull open the cock . It comes out with pop. Just like that The penis gets tightly fit in vagina.

"The biggest pro is deep penetration", explained Ashok

He further told her ,"For people with vulvas, the twisted angle may hit the G-spot in a way it had never been hit before,"
"Additionally, when a woman keeps her legs closed tightly together, it gives a firm hold on the penis.This creates more sensation for the inserting partner."

"That's why we enjoyed. Because of your closed thighs my penis was pressed. When I moved my cock in your pussy it rubbed your G-spot and it caused you to cum all over my dick. "

Ashok took permission from Sushant to penetrate once again in his wife's waiting pussy.

Sushila was making sexy sound as it becomes too much to let the thick penis of Ashok rub her pussy wall and specially erogenous area of her vagina. It got stimulated, and lead to strong sexual arousal that made her have a powerful orgasm and potential ejaculation.

"She sighed with satisfaction. " You are the only one who made me cum in such short time."

Ashok smiled and said , I had to satisfy you and me in the little time available.

"Now I must leave as I need to attend other customers. However when you finish your meals just ring the bell so that I can get to screw you one more time . But you will have to keep your mouth tightly shut , because you would like to scream at the top of your voice because of your pussy's uncontrolled spasms that would make you cum continuously.

True to his words Ashok made her cum continuously. All the tissue papers kept on the table were used for wiping her squirts .

Sushant asked for his contact number and gave him his contact number as well as Sushila's number.

When they finished eating food, they paid the bill and thanked Ashok for his prompt service. Sushant gave him handsome tip but he refused.

He said ," I have already received my tip."

"When ? , and who paid you? Because I didn't pay you. "

"Mam paid me the tip."

"When ?, I didn't see her giving."

"Of course sir , she gave me in front of you. Funny how you didn't notice."

Sushant looked at Sushila for the confirmation of what Ashok was saying.

But she shaked her head in negative.

Ashok smiled and said , "Sir I received the best tip today in my whole life.

"Madam opened and offered her pussy for me to take, not only once or twice but three times. I can never forget this as long as I live."

He bowed down and thanked Sushila.

Sushila said , "Ashok you had given me so much pleasure ,that I cannot describe in words . "

"I would like you to come to our house from tomorrow. Just tell me when and how you can make it." Asked Sushila.

"Sorry mam , I am not here for the next ten days. I am going to visit my grandmother. She lives in a small village. She is the only relative I have."

Sushant calculated the days and knew that if he came to fuck Sushila after ten days then his purpose wouldn't suffice.

He suggested to Ashok , "Why don't you take Sushila along with you."

"Sir , How will I introduce her to my mother ? If I take her along with me ,I wouldn't be able to stay away from her. It's a small place every body would be suspicious. Moreover what if my grandmother finds out about us ?

"You introduce her as your wife . The rest becomes easy. " said Sushant.

"Come and collect your temporary wife tomorrow from my place and enjoy your ten days of honeymoon at your grandmothers place."

Next day Ashok came to take Sushila to his native village. She had packed her suitcase with clothes and other things and was ready to leave with him .

As suggested Ashok introduced Sushila as his wife.

His grandmother had asked him to take her first to the temple. Take blessings . Give alms to the beggars who sit around the temple in order to receive blessings.

Ashok did what his grandmother had asked him to do.

For ten days they were invited by the villegers for either lunch or dinner.

The remaining time they utilised in fucking each other.

His grandmother said the way you two are glued to each other I am very sure that by the end of July you would be blessed with either boy or a girl.

Sushila returned after ten days and Ashok's grandmother's prediction proved correct. Sushila was pregnant with Ashok's child.

In the month of July she delivered a beautiful baby girl.

Ashok took his daughter with love in his arms and kissed him lovingly.

The birth certificate
Name : Janhvi Ashok Khare
Father : Ashok Dinkar Khare
Mother: Sushila Sushant Singh
Religion: Hindu ( Brahmin)

(A new chapter of my story Mother of 12 bastards.
Kindly vote and comment.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 120K 84
The story is of two individuals Siddharth Khanna and Anusha Singh. Both were gems to their parents, both spoiled, both stubborn, friends adored them...
211K 5.7K 34
"Oh Cmon London! It's not that bad! She's just there to help and protect you! After all there are people coming after me and I wanna make sure your o...
1.3M 43.3K 68
He was filled with ego, rudeness, and cruelty. Every girl throws themselves on him just for his looks and money, but there is only one girl in his li...
92.3K 3.6K 37
Sequel to Halcyon "Kismat se humein aap humdum mil gaye, Jaise ke dua ko alfaaz mil gaye. Socha jo nhi vo haasil ho gaya, Chahun aur kya ke khuda de...