โœ“ ๐‘๐„๐๐”๐“๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐, tom b...

De -lovinghimwasred

เฉˆโ™กหณ ๐‘๐„๐๐”๐“๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ ๐˜ˆ ๐˜›๐˜–๐˜” ๐˜‰๐˜“๐˜ ๐˜›๐˜ ๐˜š๐˜›๐˜–๐˜™๐˜  หณโ™กเฉˆ ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› โ”โ” a shy singer, who had a bad r... Mai multe

๐‘๐„๐๐”๐“๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ !
โฅ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐›๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ + ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ๐ฌ !
โฅ ๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ !
๐—๐—๐—ˆ !
๐—๐—๐—‹๐–พ๐–พ !
๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ !
๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—๐–พ !
๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‘ !
๐—Œ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡ !
๐–พ๐—‚๐—€๐—๐— !
๐—‡๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ !
๐—๐–พ๐—‡ !
๐–พ๐—…๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡ !
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—…๐—๐–พ ๏ผ
๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡ !
๐–ฟ๐—‚๐–ฟ๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡ !
๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‘๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡ !
๐—Œ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡ !
๐–พ๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡ !
๐—‡๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡ !
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’ !
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ !
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ !
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’ ๐—๐—๐—‹๐–พ๐–พ !
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ !
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—๐–พ !
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’ ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‘ !
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’ ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡ !
โฅ ๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’ ๐–พ๐—‚๐—€๐—๐— !
๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’ ๐—‡๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ !
๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—’ !
๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—’ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ !
๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—’ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ !
๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—’ ๐—๐—๐—‹๐–พ๐–พ !
๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—’ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ !
๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—’ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—๐–พ !
๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—’ ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‘ !
๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—’ ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡ !
๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—’ ๐–พ๐—‚๐—€๐—๐— !
โฅ ๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
โฅ ๐›๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ!
โฅ ๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ž

๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡ !

1.9K 48 57
De -lovinghimwasred

REPUTATION ‧₊˚
chapter fourteen!

˗ˏˋ district ATE
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

IN THE MIDST OF the whirlwind surrounding her, Shayla found herself in a tense conversation with her publicist, Nadine. The topic at hand: breaking up with Timothy. The emotional turmoil from the recent events lingered, and Shayla knew that a decision loomed on the horizon.

"Shayla, we can't afford any negative publicity right now, especially with your new album dropping soon. Breaking up with Timothy could create unnecessary drama. Let's focus on the positive, keep up appearances, and attend the Wonka premiere together," Nadine advised, her tone firm, her eyes fixed on the strategic path ahead.

Shayla, torn between personal desires and the demands of her career, nodded reluctantly. "I get it, Nadine. But it's not that simple for me. I can't keep pretending everything is okay."

Nadine, ever the pragmatic voice of reason, pressed on. "Shayla, sometimes sacrifices are necessary for the greater good. Think about the album, the image we've built. We'll navigate this carefully, but for now, let's keep up the facade."

As the premiere of Timothy's new movie approached, Shayla found herself adorned in a half-black, half-red dress—a visual reflection of the emotional duality she was grappling with. The glamour of the occasion was juxtaposed with the internal conflict that churned within her.

As she stepped onto the red carpet, flashes of cameras illuminated the half-black, half-red ensemble, a symbolic representation of the internal battle Shayla faced. Amid the glitz and glam, Timothy, eager to smooth things over, approached her with an apologetic smile.

"Shayla, about the other night, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to—"

Before he could finish, Timothy reached out to touch Shayla's arm, attempting to convey remorse. However, the touch felt invasive, a stark reminder of the boundaries that had been crossed at the party.

Shayla, uncomfortable with the contact, gently pulled away. "Timothy, now is not the time. Let's just focus on the premiere."

Timothy, persisting with his attempts to reconcile, spoke in hushed tones. "I messed up, Shayla. I want to make things right between us. Can we talk later?"

Shayla, caught between the obligations of the night and the emotional strain of the encounter, forced a smile. "Later, Timothy. We'll talk later."

As the premiere unfolded, Shayla's mind drifted to Tom, the lingering thoughts of their connection refusing to fade. The glitzy event became a backdrop to her internal struggle, the facade of her relationship with Timothy crumbling amidst the flashing lights and red-carpet allure. The half-black, half-red dress mirrored the complexities of her emotions, a visual representation of a woman caught between the illusion of glamour and the authenticity of her desires.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

STARNEWS!

TROUBLE IN PARADISE

In a scene that stole the limelight at Timothy's 'Wonka' premiere, Shayla's appearance in a half-black, half-red dress set tongues wagging. Reports indicate an uncomfortable encounter as Timothy attempted reconciliation, reaching out to Shayla on the red carpet. Despite Shayla's forced smile, insiders hint at deeper struggles beneath the glamorous facade. Fans left wondering about the true nature of their relationship, speculating if this red carpet drama will lead to a more authentic narrative for the songstress. The 'Wonka' premiere, it seems, unveiled more than just a movie – a real-life drama that has everyone eagerly awaiting the next chapter in Shayla's love story.

Amidst the whispers of romance, Shayla's gaze seemed to drift beyond the red carpet spectacle, hinting at a story untold. The aura of mystery surrounding the songstress deepened as fans speculated about the significance of her choice of attire and the cryptic undertones of her forced smile. As the curtains closed on the premiere, Shayla's red carpet drama left a lingering question: What secrets lie beneath the dazzling surface of celebrity life, and will the next chapter reveal a more candid narrative from the enigmatic songstress?

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

tom

iMessage 23:46

hey i read the article
starnews are dicks
ignore it
are you okay?

i think i'm okay
he apologised but it just felt forced

i'm sorry he's such an idiot
i'm here to talk if you need :)

thanks tom
i can't stop thinking about
what happened on the balcony

me too
in all honestly i can't stop thinking about
about you since it happened

im overwhelmed
nadine insists i keep up appearances
especially with the album dropping
but i can't ignore what i feel
you know?

i do
your authenticity is what makes your music so powerful maybe it's time to consider what makes you happy

everything is tangled
i don't want to hurt timothy but i can't deny what's between us

take your time
the answers will come
and if you ever need an escape
im here for you

thanks tom
your support means a lot
it's just a lot to process right now

you deserve happiness shay :)
please remember that

i appreciate that
let's talk soon, okay?

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

INSTAGRAM
𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗯𝗹𝘆𝘁𝗵 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗍𝖾d!

�𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗮𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘀𝗼 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝟫𝟤𝟫,𝟥𝟫𝟢 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌
𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗯𝗹𝘆𝘁𝗵  𝖤𝖫𝖫𝖤 𝗀𝗈𝗍 𝗆𝖾 𝗂𝗇 𝗆𝗒 𝗋𝖾𝗉𝗎𝗍𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝖾𝗋𝖺🖤

𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗂𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝖼𝖺𝗉𝗂𝗍𝗈𝗅 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝖽 𝖻𝖾 𝖽𝗂𝗌𝗍𝗋𝗂𝖼𝗍 𝖠𝖳𝖤
𝟣𝗁𝗋 𝖺𝗀𝗈 𝗋𝖾𝗉𝗅𝗒

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗌𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗈𝗉 (𝗈𝖿 𝗆𝖾)
𝟣𝗁𝗋 𝖺𝗀𝗈 𝗋𝖾𝗉𝗅𝗒

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗍𝗈𝗆 𝗂 𝗍𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝗆𝗒 𝗆𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗎𝗌
𝟣𝗁𝗋 𝖺𝗀𝗈 𝗋𝖾𝗉𝗅𝗒

𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹𝘇𝗲𝗴𝗹𝗲𝗿 𝗐𝖺𝗂𝗍!!!! 𝗁𝖾𝗌 𝗌𝗅𝖺𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗁𝗈𝗇𝗈𝗎𝗋
𝟣𝗁𝗋 𝖺𝗀𝗈 𝗋𝖾𝗉𝗅𝗒

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲  𝗌𝗆𝖺𝗌𝗁
𝟣𝗁𝗋 𝖺𝗀𝗈  𝗋𝖾𝗉𝗅𝗒
♥︎ 𝖻𝗒 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗮𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘀𝗼
> 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲  𝖮𝖬𝖦 𝖲𝖧𝖠𝖸𝖫𝖠 𝖫𝖨𝖪𝖤𝖣 𝖠𝖠𝖠𝖠𝖠
𝟣𝗁𝗋 𝖺𝗀𝗈  𝗋𝖾𝗉𝗅𝗒
> 𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹𝘇𝗲𝗴𝗹𝗲𝗿  𝗉𝖿𝖿𝖿𝖿 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗮𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘀𝗼 𝖾𝗑𝗉𝗈𝗌𝖾𝖽𝖽𝖽𝖽

𝗼𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗮𝗿𝗼𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗼 😍
𝟣𝗁𝗋 𝖺𝗀𝗈 𝗋𝖾𝗉𝗅𝗒

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

INSTAGRAM
𝘀𝗵𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗮𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘀𝗼 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽!

𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 𝗱𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝟤,𝟥𝟤𝟪,𝟤𝟩𝟪 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌
𝘀𝗵𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗮𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘀𝗼 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗈 𝖽𝗂𝗈𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗀𝗈𝗋𝗀𝖾𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝘄𝗼𝗻𝗸𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗲 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖺 𝗀𝗈𝗋𝗀𝖾𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝗆𝗈𝗏𝗂𝖾 !!

𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲𝗱

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

C speaks !

# i hope you love the book so far !!!!

# i love writing it !!!!

have an excellent day!

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

55K 1.3K 38
๐ˆ๐ง ๐–๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐–๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐…๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐’๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ ๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐–๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐‡๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐€๐ฅ๐›๐ฎ๐ฆ ๐…๐ข๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ˆ๐ง๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ...
5.3K 246 13
Was it over then? And is it over now? - It's been two years since Tom left to go home for the holidays and came back to a quiet home and no Kira. Ju...
36.1K 1.4K 38
โ๐–๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐จ ๐ˆ ๐ ๐จ ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž hunger games โ”‚the ballad of songbirds and snakes In which a girl from the heart...
32.7K 1.2K 12
ห—หห‹ ๐Ÿชฝ 'หŽห— ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ โ”€โ”€โ”€ after the release of her debut album, ๐ค๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐จ, is approached by the music producers work...