ShubDaSara

By PPwrites

Welcome to the may be, may be not fictional world of SHUB aur uski SARA ☺️ This is just another fanfiction f... More

Sara's Introduction
Shubman's Introduction
The First Meet
Baby Step Towards the Unknown
The Butterflies
The First Obstacle
The First Clarity
Efforts over Everything
The meet with "God" himself
The Beginning of "Sara & Shahneel"
"Will you be my Girlfriend?"
Shub's New Found Side
The Lockdown Days
The One where Shub is not Well
A Note and a Bucket of Ice Cream
Three Magical Days at Chandigarh
The Chances taken in Love
The Biggest Roadblock
The Tables have begun to Turn
The Break up Phase is Over?
Budapest Chapter- Vol 1
Budapest Chapter- Vol 2
The Good Old Days are Back
Decoding "May be, May be Not"
Demanding Sara, Adhering Shub
The Banters ft. 'The Couples'
The Much Awaited Family Meet
Rohiratshan Banters > Shub's Smartness
Are the Gloomy Days Back yet again ?
"What day is it again ?"
Love & Jealousy Go Hand in Hand
Settled Boundaries & Unsettled Emotions
Love is easy, hiding it is difficult.
Long Distance is Hardddd ❤️‍🔥
London Is Beautiful Again
Together, They Are Magical
The Journey is Worth Everything
Sailing through the Phases of Love!
The Balance is Everything
Everyone deserves a "FireFly" in Life
Compatibility, Comprehension & Caring
Heart Over Mind, Finally ??
A Woman in Love, hits different!
Being a Man in Love, is No Cake Walk!
One Eye Lock can Break the Internet :)
It might take long, Stand By Me.
No U turn on the Way of Love!
Love Birds Ft. Shubman & Sara
Shub Goes Ballistic Pro-Max!!
Lover Boy? ❌ Sara's Lover Boy! ✅
Perfection is a myth but not ShubSara
Sometimes it's not written in Destiny!
It's Silent after the Storm but love heals
These are the Moments of Love
Love, Laughter, Lovers & London
Mermaids don't lose sleep over shrimp!
Three Cheers to the OG Bhabhi ♥️
Dark Cloudsssss Underway again ???
Masterstroke yet again by Mr. Gill
Blush it all away, Sara way 🥰
Thriving to Strike that Perfect Balance!
You & I! In this beautiful World! 💕
End to the 'Drought of Runs' Finally!
A 🌹for the Rose of His Life!
V-week 📉📈 for the lovebirds ❤️

The one with the First Argument

2.7K 102 68
By PPwrites

27th July 2020

Shub woke up by Sara's Call.
Sara: "Good Morningggg."
Shub: "Good Morning, baby. Aaj bahut happy lag rahe ho ?"
Sara: "Yes, We are going to Goa today."
Shub: "Suddenly ?"
Sara: "Sid has asked to come, he has planned something."

And it was back. For reasons unknown, something was triggered again. Shub woke up like he just had a nightmare and asked Sara, "What has he planned.?"

Sara: "No idea, jaaaake hi pata chalega."
Shub: "Ohh Okay!"

Shub called Arjun immediately
Arjun: "Yes, my brother. Wassup.? Aaj meri yaad kaise aa gai tujhe ?"
Shub: "Bro, is Sara around ?"
Sara: "No, she is with Mom, shall I call her ? Do you want to speak to her ?"
Shub: "Nahi bhai! Rukkk!! Sunnnn."
Arjun: "Haan bataaa."
Shub: "Bhai ye Siddharth ka kya scene hai ? Goa bulaya hai tumlogo ko usne ?"
Arjun: "Yes, he is our family friend. Kyun bro ?"
Shub: "Ya Sara told me. Bro, main kuch bolu ? Please don't tell take it otherwise, bro code!"
Arjun: "Go on, I am listening."
Shub: "Bhai, kya hai ye sab ? I have a gut feeling that he likes Sara. Mere saamne usse flirt kar raha tha. I am sorry tumlog bahut cool ho shayad but meri bahut jalti hai, mere saamne he cannot speak like that. I just cannot take it."
Arjun: "Hahaha! Sid ka vibe hi hai thoda waisa, while growing up, for some days even I felt he had feelings for Sara but she never took him seriously so I don't think you should get effected by it. Not sure of Sid but Sara is certainly not interested."
Shub: "Abe yaar! Ye sab sunn ke mujhe aur gussa aa raha ab."
Arjun: "You have to trust her Man, or may be even tell her about what you feel, that's all."
Shub: "Yaarrrr,  chal main figure out karta hoon kuch."
Arjun: "Okay Bro!."
Shub: "Thanks Bhai."

Shub was not okay with all this. Why was this Sid calling Sara to Goa now? And above all why was she even going ? But they were childhood and family friends, so it was not a big deal. Also she was going with her family. Basically he was asking questions and then answering them too, all by himself!

In Sara's mind she had cleared it with Shub that Sid and she were just friends. She was not having the slightest idea of the emotional turmoil Shub was going through at this time.

Shub called Jugnu and Ishan for advice. He was fuming with anger.

Shub: "Bhai ye baat kaise samjhu main ? Arjun khud mujhe bol raha hai shayad vo Siddharth like karta hai Sara ko, mujhe dikkat nahi hogi?"
Jugnu: "Bhai vo bhi toh assume hi kar raha hai na ? Sure toh usko bhi nahi hai."
Shub: "But usko laga na aisa, matlab saala bahut flirt maarta hoga. Kasam se, bahut gussa aa raha hai."
Ishan: "Shaaant ho jaaa. Gusse se kya hoga ? Tit-for-Tat karte hain chal."
Shub: "Kya matlab ?"
Ishan: "Sara bhabhi jaa rahi hain na childhood friend se milne. Tu bhi jaa."
Shub: "Abe saaale! Meri kahan koi childhood friend hai?"
Ishan: "Toh bana le."
Shub: "Kya bol raha hai ye."
Jugnu (laughingly): "Samajh gaya main."
Shub: "Ab mujhe bhi bata do dono."
Ishan: "Tu bhabhi ko call kar aur bol ki teri tuition ki friend ne tujhe Shimla bulaya hai milne, aur tu, Jugnu aur mere saath jaa raha usse milne."
Shub: "Matlab thoda samajh ke phenk saale! Aajtak tuition nahi gaya main."
Ishan: "Abe toh kahin aur kee friend bana de bhai. Kya tu bhi."
Shub: "Abe usse kya hoga par ?"
"Counterattack Psychology" Jugnu said.
"Exactly." Ishan agreed to him.

"Usko kuch feel nahi hua toh ?" Shub asked.
Ishan: "Abe, pagal hai kya. 200% hoga. Bhai log pe bharosa rakh! Chal shuru ho jaa."

Shub called Sara and told her that he was going to meet his long time academy friend from Chandigarh in Shimla. He also told her that Ishan and Jugnu were also going with him.

Sara: "Ohh you never mentioned about her ?"
Shub: "You also never mentioned about your dear friend Siddharth."
Sara: "What ? Dear friend kyun ? I told you Shub he is a good friend."
Shub: "Haan toh I am also saying the same na. Offend kyun ho rahi ho?"
Sara: "Shub, you are being rude."
Shub: "I am not. I am just telling you I am going to meet my friend. Just like you. Isme kya hai ?"
Sara: "You sound different today, but Okay may be I am overthinking. What is her name?"
Shub: "Inaya" (Shub said whatever name came to his mind.)
Sara: "Okay. Have fun, keep texting me Okay."
Shub: "Yaaa."

Sara hadn't liked the fact that Shub called her randomly at the last moment and informed her that he was going to see some friend. She clearly remembered him telling that he doesn't have a friend like that. But he was not lying right now because he had mentioned he was going to meet her with Jugnu and Ishan. She was not feeling jealous as of now but she had questions that she wanted Shub to answer. According to her understanding there was a lot of difference in the situation she was in, at London and today's situation. Somehow, she felt Shub could have told her about all this earlier only. She would have understood, may be ?

29th July, 2020

Sara was in Goa but her mind was somewhere in Shimla. She hadn't heard back from Shub the entire day. She thought of calling him.

Sara: "Hello! Shub, can you hear me ?"
Shub: "Yes Sara, wassup ?"
Sara: "You didn't call me today ? Even yesterday ?"
Shub: "Yeah, was travelling, that's why."
Sara: "Accha you guys reached Shimla ?"
Shub: "Yes we did. You reached Goa ?"
Sara: "Yes, we did. What are you guys doing right now ? Hope covid is controlled there ?"
Shub: "Yes, she has a farm house here. You know she made the most amazing Maggie for us."

"Seriously ? I literally learnt Khichdi from this guy's mother over a phone call, when he was not doing well. He didn't ever tell me that it was good and look at the audacity, aaj Maggie ki tareeef kiye jaaa raha hai." Sara was beginning to loose it.

Sara: "Send me pictures. Is it snowing there ?"
Shub: "Snow is not there but I will send you pictures."
(Notification popped up, Shub sent pictures of him and Inaya, she looked pretty and Sara couldn't say anything apart from "Nice")

Her heart wasn't happy. How could he not tell her earlier ? For sure it wasn't a last minute plan, Is it that easy for him.? It was already twice in a day that Shub had hurt her, and above that he has ignored her since 2 days. No messages, nothing. She had begin to loose her mind.

(Back story: Jugnu and Shub had begged one of Shahneel's pretty friend to accompany them to the local photo studio where they actually got the pictures clicked with Shimla's backdrop to send them to Sara. 🤣 They knew she would ask for it)

Sara wasn't feeling Okay with Shub's behavior, to divert her mind she decided to post a picture, on Instagram. She captioned it as "I Spy 👀"
Just after few minutes ahead of she posting it,  Shub posted a picture too and to her surprise he too captioned it as "I Spy 👀"

Sara was pissed now, what was with this behavior ? He was ignoring her but had all the time in this world to put picture on Instagram ?
She decided to call Shub and take it out directly on him.

"Why did you copy my caption ?"
Shub: "I didn't. Mera mann kiya vo caption rakhne ka, so I wrote it."
Sara: "Shubbbbbbb."
Shub: "Yesssss Saraaaaaaa."
Sara: "Did she click this picture of yours ?"
Shub: "Yeah! Did Sid click this picture of yours ?"
Sara: "Yes."
Shub: "Delete it."
Sara: "You delete it first."
Shub: Why should I delete? "You started it."
Sara: "Oo really? You started it . Maggie kee tareef karte nahi thak rahe the tum."
Shub: "Oooooooo, Jealous ?"
Sara: "In your dreams, Not at all."
Shub: "Good for you!"
Sara: "Not good, it's the best!"
Shub: "Fine, Go and give your time to that Sid."
Sara: "You do not try to tell me what shall I do."
Shub: "Obviously."
Sara: "Yes very obviously, why don't you go and praise her Maggie a little more?"
Shub: "You also don't tell me what shall I do."
Sara: "Very much cool, Bye!
Shub: "Dare you don't cut the call."
Sara: "Ohh I definitely will, you have only seen the nice Sara till now"

Sara cut the call. She returned back from Goa that day only. It was a usual get together Sid had called for, with all the family members and close friends. Shub hadn't actually gone anywhere to come back from. But yes, they both were upset with each other and nobody was initaiting the call.
Shub kept on thinking Sara should call while Sara clearly believed it was Shub's mistake and hence he should be the one calling.

After a week since this incident, silently, they both removed the caption from their pictures. It was a captionless picture for them now. But yes, the manofying was yet to happen.

General Trivia:
1) Both their picture of 29th July with same caption.

2) The same picture after the caption was removed by both of them!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8K 2.1K 25
"Maybe it was written in my destiny to be with you and I can't thank the heavens enough for that." A collection of short stories of our beloved pair...
28.9K 4K 25
Here I'll write some short stories of our beloved couple SidNaaz aka Sidharth Shukla and Shehnaaz Gill. 1. Her Innocent Love [𝐶𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑑] 2...
89K 4K 71
Shubman gill: well i never knew what love was until i met you. •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• You: you are the definition of love for m...
19.4K 1.6K 36
Shubman Gill is facing a lot of problem in his family. His sister moved out because of him to a different country and no one knows where so both Kear...