๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’“๐’๐’–๐’” ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†

Da AuteureAngel

"๐‘๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐จ" ๐š ๐ฌ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ญ ๐ ๐š๐ฌ๐ฉ ๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ฉ๐ž๐ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฌ, ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐š ๐๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐œ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฆ๏ฟฝ... Altro

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
Epilogue
Bonus chapter 1
Bonus chapter 2

21

2.8K 90 7
Da AuteureAngel

I got down to find him waiting for me in the living...... all dressed up?

"Are you going somewhere?" He lifted his gaze from his phone and fixed them on me. He stood up and strolled towards me, and immediately I felt warmness down there.

Something is definitely wrong with me, my hormones and my sex drive.

I swallowed hard and unconsciously took a step back. "We're going somewhere. Tomorrow we'll be leaving for Italy, I have a job there" he informed.

"Where are we going? Plus, how'd I return back to Orlando?"

"We aren't going back anytime soon, we're spending the holidays in Europe. Serena informed me that you have a job in Italy, why didn't you tell me?" He raised brow with his hand tucked in his pockets.

"It is scheduled for the 25th of this month, I didn't think it was important to let you know about my job" I muttered without looking at him.

"That's where you're wrong amorè, I need to know every single detail because it's important"

"Why's it important?"

"Because I want it that way Luna" I rolled my eyes and... Damn! That was a very wrong move. I'd tolerate anything Tesoro but there's something I won't, and that's rolling your eyes at me, it'll get you into serious trouble" I remembered his words the last time I did it.

His eyes darkened and he pulled me into his body, the sudden force caused a gasp to exude from me.

"What did I tell you about doing that?" His voice was extremely low, with pieces of danger and warning sewed in his tone.

"I..I'm sorry" I whispered.

"Apology accepted but it doesn't avert the fact that you are in my black books now" he squeezed my ass and I felt an ocean down there.

A normal human would feel scared because of his threat and the danger attached to it but not Luna, I'm not scared instead i got turned on.

"So w..where are we going to?" I managed to cut the tension and drift his attention from the erotic event he was going to make happen at the moment.

"Somewhere you would love. Now go get changed" he let go off my waist and turned away while I stared at his defined, broad back.

I met him at the living room after getting ready and we left.

"You aren't going to tell me where we're going?" He turned his gaze to me for a brief second then back to the road.

"The surprise is for the night Mi Regina, for now I have something to take care of" he flashed me a sweet smile. Although Russo stirs up so many unhealthy emotions from me I can't deny how annoyed and frustrated he gets me.

"So why did you make me come with you?" I murmured.

"You didn't really expect me to leave you alone did you? Moreover I need you around me, so I get to see you beautiful face every time of the day and kiss those juicy lips" his bluntness made me choke on my saliva.

He professionally and swiftly pulled the car to the side of the road and gave me his attention.

"Are you okay?" He questioned with genuine concern inscribed in his eyes. How can I be Russo? I asked inwardly as his words repeated rang loud in my mind.

"I..I'm fine. We have to keep driving, you sure don't want the police attention" I whispered with my eyes facing my window. He said nothing and before I realized what was going on, I was being pulled into his chest.

He held me firmly while he stared deep into my eyes. Slowly his gaze fell to my slightly parted lips. I swallowed nervously and the organs in my belly began dancing with excitement and anticipation for what was yet to happen.

He pulled me closer by my neck and locked our lips together. For the first few seconds I remained unresponsive because i was still new to this. His tongue swirled deeply in my mouth and I heard him groan when I released a light moan.

"Se non mi fermo, non avrò il controllo di ciò che accadrà dopo(If I don't stop, I won't be in control of what will happen next) he muttered with a frustrated look after he pulled away.

I shyly looked away from his face and my eyes unintentionally fell to his legs and what I saw had me bawling my eyes. His manhood was bulging out and it made me wonder how painful it was for him.

I looked up to find him staring at me with raw passion in his eyes. "That's what you do to me Tesoro" I nervously swallowed and looked away from him only to have my eyes stick there again.

I felt so many urges and emotions in me but I had to control myself from acting on what I was thinking.

"H..how do you deal with it?" I asked in a quiet tone.

"I just have to ignore it. If we keep talking about this, I wouldn't be responsible for what happens next, and I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want your first time in a car" a knowing smirk was plastered on his face, and if all those silly moments were the ones I thought were embarrassing then I was wrong all along, this was the definition of embarrassment.

My eyes darted around the car, i was desperate to find an escape from the situation i found myself in.

I felt trapped, as if the walls were closing in on me. I wanted to run, to get as far away from him and his knowing gaze as possible. But I couldn't move, paralyzed by the embarrassment I felt. His voice soon broke through my thoughts,

"You don't have to hide it. It's nothing to be ashamed of." But his words did nothing to soothe me.

"Il tuo tipo è così raro tesoro. Anche dopo quattro anni, hai aspettato, con la speranza di rivedermi. Meriti di essere trattata come la regina che sei, mia regina(Your type is so rare sweetheart. Even after four years, you waited, with hope to see me again. You deserve to be treated like the queen you're, my queen) he placed a kiss on my forehead and I wouldn't deny the assurance and comfort I felt from the simple yet innocent kiss.

As we arrived at a luxurious grand mansion, l couldn't help but feel a sense of unease. The dark, foreboding exterior seemed to emit a strange energy, making the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end.

I instinctively wrapped my arm around his strong ones, clinging to him for comfort. I couldn't shake the feeling that something was not quite right about the place, despite its opulence and grandeur.

The man who approached us was tall and imposing, his dark suit accentuating his broad shoulders and trim waist. He had a stately, dignified air about him, and he moved with the grace and precision of a well-trained butler. He had sharp, intelligent eyes that seemed to take in everything around him, and his face was set in a calm, impassive expression. He stopped in front of us, holding himself with an air of deferential respect.

"Benvenuto signore" his voice deep and resonant. "Welcome to the manor."

Russo replied with a stiff nod. "I'll show you the way sir" I looked up at Russo with a lot of questions in my eyes but his gaze was on the path we walked through, his face void of any emotions.

We stepped through the massive double doors, which creaked open to reveal a dimly lit foyer with antique chandeliers casting eerie shadows.

The sound of our footsteps echoed through the empty halls, adding to the suspense and it made me tighten my grip on his arm.

As we walked down the hall, we came to a large, imposing door. It was made of dark wood, and the brass handle gleamed in the light. We stopped in front of the door, and he reached out to turn the handle.

The door creaked open, revealing a spacious office with a massive desk and a wall of bookshelves. The window behind the desk looked out onto a lush garden, and the floor was covered with a rich, patterned rug.

"What's this place Russo?" I whispered while my eyes darted around the dimly lit room. He gave no reply instead he protectively held me closer.

"Hai arreso(You gave in) A deep, resonant voice rang out from the shadows of the room. We turned, and saw a man standing up from a chair in the corner of the room. He was tall and imposing, dressed in a dark suit that made him blend into the shadows. He was bald with a mustache that made him appear like the aged Italian mobsters back in the 90s.

He held a glass of amber liquid in his hand, and his eyes were piercing into ours as he walked towards us. He stopped a few feet away, his gaze locked on Russo.

His hazel shifted to my direction and I saw an unhealthy look in them. Russo gently pushed me behind me and stood tall as my shield.

"Ti consiglierò di tenere gli occhi lontani dal suo bernandi.(I'll advise you keep your eyes away from her Bernardi.) the elderly had a smug smile on his face after Russo words and i wondered what he may have told him.

"È la nuova che vedo. Dopo otto anni. Ricordo quando eri ancora un adolescente, quando...(She's the new one I see. After eight years. I remember when you were still a teenager, you, Hilda...)

"Taglia l'inseguimento bernandi, parliamo del perché mi hai chiamato qui(Cut the chase Bernardi, let's talk about why you called me here) his voice was void of any emotion and i could feel the tension in the air. The man glanced behind him and walked over to his table.

They conversed in Italian while I stood behind Russo like a frightened puppy waiting to leave the uncomfortable room and the dark aura of whoever the man was.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

186K 5.4K 39
" Are you a virgin?" He asked standing above me very dominant. " Yeah," I answered honestly. " You want me to be the only one touching you down here...
212K 3.4K 43
"Don't start something you can't finish Tesoro" with his deep Italian voice while walking up to me and putting his hands on my small waist "And why...
64.2K 1.9K 33
"Every bone in my body is begging me to devour you." He was just too close, clouding my senses and making my head foggy. "Every bone?" My voice was...
894K 15.2K 22
DISCRETION SERIES - Stand Alone - BOOK #5 โ™ฅ๏ธŽโ™ฅ๏ธŽโ™ฅ๏ธŽโ™ฅ๏ธŽโ™ฅ๏ธŽโ™ฅ๏ธŽโ™ฅ๏ธŽโ™ฅ๏ธŽโ™ฅ๏ธŽ " I only trust you, Tesoro.. " He muttered once again, not budging when I tried to pull...