Emotions

By Harrystyleextralover

Lovers who met through their bestfriends. A simple and fun story of Pallavi Gautam who's Barbie and Siddharth... More

CHAPTER- I
CHAPTER- II
CHAPTER- III
CHAPTER- IV
CHAPTER- V
CHAPTER- VI
CHAPTER- VII
CHAPTER- VIII
CHAPTER- IX
CHAPTER- X
CHAPTER- IX
CHAPTER- XII
Chapter- XIII
CHAPTER- XIV
CHAPTER- XV
CHAPTER- XVI
CHAPTER- XVII
CHAPTER- XIX
CHAPTER- XX
CHAPTER- XXI
CHAPTER-XXII
CHAPTER- XXIII
CHAPTER- XXIV
HAPPILY EVERY AFTER. CHAPTER-XXV

CHAPTER- XVIII

11 2 0
By Harrystyleextralover

Pallavi went home blushing. She went at Geet's first to change the clothes. Geet was asking questions about the clothes but Pallavi was silent. 

"It was an event and I missed you so I came here. You know na, Baba doesn't let me wear these kind of dress so I wore it from bookstore and I have to change it too."

"Oh then you must be tired! Go to my room and change. I'll bring noodles."

Pallavi was changing her dress and couldn't get Sid off her mind. The dress, the jewelry, reminded her of him. Geet brought a nice cup of tea and noodles. Pallavi ate all in one breathe. 

"Gosh you were this hungry?" Geet asked by the look of her eating style.

"Yaar, It was only said to be posh show, there was so much varieties but nothing to eat. Do you understand what am I saying?" 

"I understand exactly." Geet laughed.

Pallavi looked at her phone. It was late. She ran to her home.

The day had came. It was Sid's time to fly. Before going into plane, Sid had messaged Pallavi,

Bye

Have a great flight.

Pallavi had gone to work. She was waiting for Sid's messages. But she got busy in her work. 

One week had already had left without Sid, she was starting missing him. She was hearing latest news from Abhi as he was hearing from his mom. Abhi said Sid is really busy handling his family, and his father is fine but not discharged from hospital. 

Weeks were going by easily. Pallavi's busy schedule was not being easier. Pallavi would go to jogging in morning, go to her class, and be at work and go home after 5 pm. Geet would invite her to many places with Abhi but she wouldn't want to be third wheel. 

Geet was getting more and more proposals for her wedding. She was getting frustrated. 

One day, Pallavi went to Geet's house after finishing her work. Pallavi and Geet went to balcony and took tea with them. They talked about random things at first, as what they ate, Pallavi bitched about workers in her office. Geet talked about  where she visited with Abhi. 

Everything was finished talking, "So what's actually going on? I heard there's many proposals. Should I practice my dance routine?" Pallavi asked in sarcasm.

"Haha very funny, Pallu." "I'm so so so frustrated by my parents. I have told them maybe now thousand time that I don't want to get married. And I want to join their business."

"Exactly. Parents don't understand. I haven't still told them about my new aim, FASHION. I also want to do something with Fashion. I'm done with bookstore, its just for an income."

"What are we gonna do, behen? We're done. What if they force me to get married. What will Abhi do without me?"

"Then say that you're with Abhi. Then they may understand?"

"Haha. You want me to die? And its about marriage, I don't want to get married. I want to start a business first then its been Abhi and it will always be Abhi."

"I also want to start something that is mine."

Both looked at their life and stayed quite.

Geet took out her phone and scrolled Instagram.

"Hey, How much these wedding planner company may earn? People seem to be spending so much on wedding these days."

"Yes. I was wondering the same. The margin seems more extended every year. Everyone is throwing money on wedding." "And the fashion, If I had the opportunity to dress the bride, it would be perr-"  Pallavi took a pause.   "Ha, Are you thinking, what I am thinking?"

"Maybee. Are you thinking I being Tara to your Karan?"

"Exactly. I have some savings saved up which I was going to buy shares but starting a business might be a good idea, Geet." Pallavi said with excitement.

"I have savings from my Dashain and tihar, that maybe useful." 

"Yes Geet. We should start from small."

"I will come to your bookstore tomorrow and buy some books about these stuffs." "And we'll plan our strategies."

"Okay I'll not leave my current job as it is an regular income."

"Yeah sure, but will it not be hard for you?"

"Starting anything is always hard but we should never leave it."

"Okay then. Partner."

"Haha love ya partner."

Both of them were dead serious about the business. Geet's family wasn't supportive about her idea, when her brother suggested that he would do some investment, Geet didn't agreed to it. It was only Geet and Pallavi's plan and no one else was invited.

They already had ideas of their own but for backup they would use references. They first did weddings of Geet's friends, cousins and other. It was growing. The girls were confident after doing some event and was focused on having more big events.

The time was flowing and there was no contact of Sid. Pallavi would message him from time to time but not getting replies made her think he's busy and messaging him more may disturb him.

The girls had hired other people as the business had grow. There was a whole marketing team as well. They were struggling very much but there was some profits which made them more dedicated. Pallavi still hadn't left her job at bookstore.

One year had already passed and Pallavi was still in hope of Sid. She couldn't just ask Abhi about it as they hadn't given a name to their relationship, so she was just waiting. She was missing him a lot. The photographs of them together in her phone. Some were blurry, some nice, some good she didn't care, she just looked at Sid imagining him by her side. Pallavi was eager to tell him about her new business and the confident she's gaining. She was missing her support from him. 

Geet's parents still hadn't supported her and when Pallavi would go to the parties she organized wearing skin showing dresses her father would scold her up. They were getting sad. Pallavi's dad had said her not to go on those type of places. How could she not go to her dream work. Geet was depressed by her family's force to her wedding and not supporting her work.

Geet decided to stay at an rented apartment. Pallavi was happy that Geet was owing an apartment and now they could do whatever they liked. After taking the apartment, Geet and Abhi took their relation to next level which was limited only to kissing. When Pallavi saw  contraceptive pill in Geet's drawer she was shocked.

"Congratulations yaar. Party kab hain?"

One day, Pallavi's father forced her and locked her in a room to not to go that party. Then she had enough and moved in with Geet.

 IT WAS LIKE F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Pallavi wanted to tell this to Sid but-

Shilpa was okay with it, but seeing her husband like that make her sad for her child. She fully agreed Pallavi staying with Geet.

Time had flown away. It had been more than 3 years. 

Ayan was always teasing Pallavi, "Why don't you have a boyfriend?"

"Because I have a life. duh."

"Then what, Geet didi don't have a life?" Pallavi was shocked. "I know everything di, Abhi always coming in your apartment and talking with Geet, I can sense it. And I want you to have a relation like that."

"Oh my god Ayan. Please stop watching those soap operas with mom and stop talking with Geet. I know you two have been talking about me."

Pallavi would still think about Sid, but now it was just enough. She wanted to move on in life. Her business was making her busy but that was not enough. Geet had downloaded dating app in Pallavi's phone, but it wouldn't work.

Pallavi had left her job at bookstore, she had to give more time to the company. Their company were growing larger and larger day by day. Sid's news wasn't nice, his father was admitted to hospital again and again throughout the years. This news was given by Abhi's mom. Sid still hadn't had contact with Pallavi.

Pallavi and Geet were having time of their life. Their business was established, it had gained a name. They would get many wedding plans and Pallavi's fashion was also being famous. Geet had told Pallavi that she would now propose to Abhi.

Pallavi had made their apartment a heaven. As Geet now couldn't afford a posh restaurant, she proposed Abhi in their house. It was magical, lights everywhere, a beautiful ring, in hands of beautiful Geet who was kneeled down saying, "Will you please marry me, baby?"

And the answer was, "A MILLION TIMES YES."

Pallavi had invited some of their friends and colleagues. They all celebrated together. Pallavi told everyone that they have to practice dance routines.

Mic started, "Guys MY BESTFRIEND IS GOING TO GET MARRIED."

Geet and Abhi had told their family about their relation. Abhi's family was okay but Geet's family was uncertain at Geet's decision.

"Beta, We could get better proposals than Abhi. Abhi is not good for you."

"Papa. I proposed him. I love him."

Geet's Father didn't approve but her brother made him okay. They were now having a huge party. But Geet wanted a small and simple party. Her father didn't agreed to it and as well as Abhi's parents also wanted to invite many people as possible. Geet compromised that.

The preparations had started, the all rounder was Pallavi. Her bestfriend was getting married, and she knew Geet, she wanted it to be perfect for her. 

Pallavi and Geet were planning the bachelorette and Abhi was listening. Abhi was sad, as Pallavi was planning the bachelorette, if Sid was here he would have done the same. Abhi told his mom to invite the Dhungana family. His mom told that the family is busy and Ravi ji(Sid's father) was just getting better. Pallavi had heard Abhi talk to his mother on the phone talking about Sid. She was trying to listen more to the conversation. 

So, Sid's not coming to my wedding.

Pallavi's smile had faded away. She went home had coffee and rested a while after having this hectic day. The company had to plan event and Geet was busy, so Pallavi would have to take care of Geet as well as the company. She sat down for a while, thought about Sid.

What must he been so busy into that he couldn't attend his best friend's wedding. At least a phone call or even a message.

She again tried to call him but no response.

Pallavi even asked Abhi about Sid, but he didn't knew what HIS bestfriend was doing.

The wedding was in Udaipur, India. Geet wanted it to as Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani. Pallavi's whole family couldn't afford the trip so she bought tickets for Ayan. Pallavi and Ayan were sharing a room. Ayan was very excited, he had never been to a posh wedding.

Pallavi was busy in the preparations at the wedding. The bachelorette was for both as Abhi and Geet both were Pallavi's very good friend. Pallavi had worn a beautiful saree as Geet forced her to be Naina from YJHD and Geet wore a sexy saree as well. Abhi was looking handsome in tuxedo. Their family friends, cousins were invited, there was an open bar. 

Everyone was seemed to be enjoying. Abhi was looking sad, as Sid was not here. Both, Pallavi and Abhi were sad but the difference was only, Abhi could show in his face to the world, but Pallavi-

Pallavi was looking flawless. Every eyes were on her. But her eyes would have been in one person if he would have been here. The party was going to an end. Geet was thanking everyone and Pallavi had stand up to raise a toast,

My bestfriend. My Rachel. Been there with me always. And Abhi bhinaju who has never left me out. I would run away from them. As they would always invite me on their date.

Everyone laughed.

Thankyou Geet. For always supporting me and Abhi bhinaju best of luck she kicks at night. 

*Laughter*

Lets raise our glasses everybody for the cute couple.

*Everyone clapped and drank*

A familiar sound came from back.
.
.

"I know them. They know me, Please let me go inside once."

Everyone looked at that direction. The door slowly opened. 

"Look na Abhi, they're not letting me in."

It was Siddharth Dhungana.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.7K 3.9K 63
• She was broken piece of glass while he had the glue that could mend it together. • Kiara is a girl that wanted to fall in love. Meet her soulmate b...
121K 10.5K 87
#1 in #Bffs #1 in #Bff #1 in #siddharthnigam It's a story of two bff who got married to each other but there is nothing like love between them so why...
133K 7.5K 42
He is funny jokes. She is shy smiles. He is sarcastic. She is logistic. He finds positives in life. She finds negatives in life. He is a playgr...
48.8K 2.2K 36
this is a story of 14 friends who never got separated even in their toughest times...or should I say they had their toughest time together! Thanks @v...