A Hosie Story

By TVDU794

A story about how Josie and Hope fell in love. More

Identity
Writer's note
Bourbon
The Fight For Honor
The True Identity Of Hope Marshall
Notice
Friends
Interupted
Notice
The Promise
The Kiss
Memories
The Trip
Shopping
Notice
Inheritance
Notice
The Amazing Day
Home Alone
The Morning After
Ice Cream
Notice
Heart to heart
The Breakup
Jealousy
Drunken sex
Mario Kart
The perfect day
End Of Summer
The Return
The End

Possible Return?

387 12 8
By TVDU794

I haven't been writing in awhile but I also never expected over 16,000 views on something I wrote. I'm thinking about picking the story up again. Please let me know if that would interest anyone whose read the story if not that's fine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.3K 2.2K 25
The Salvatore School for the Young and Gifted. The Mikaelson Academy for the Elite and Superior. Two schools. A decade-old rivalry. What happens when...
27K 1.2K 31
*Does not follow the Legacies plot* ⚠️Hope G!P Hope and Josie seem to not get a long, a change of event might change that... ~Best Rankings~ #1 josie...
614K 14.4K 57
α΄›Κœα΄‡Ι΄α΄€ κœ±α΄€ΚŸα΄ α΄€α΄›α΄Κ€α΄‡ α΄…Ιͺα΄…Ι΄'α΄› ᴋɴᴏᴑ α΄‘Κœα΄€α΄› α΄€ Κœα΄‡α΄€Κ€α΄›Κ™Κ€α΄‡α΄€α΄‹ κœ°α΄‡ΚŸα΄› ʟΙͺᴋᴇ α΄œΙ΄α΄›Ιͺʟ Κœα΄‡ α΄„Κœα΄‡α΄€α΄›α΄‡α΄… α΄€Ι΄α΄… ᴀʙᴀɴᴅᴏɴᴇᴅ Κœα΄‡Κ€. κœ±Κœα΄‡ κœ°α΄‡ΚŸα΄› Κœα΄α΄˜α΄‡ΚŸα΄‡κœ±κœ± α΄œΙ΄α΄›Ιͺʟ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ᴛᴑᴏ α΄α΄κœ±α΄› Ιͺα΄α΄˜α΄Κ€α΄›α΄€Ι΄α΄› π˜—π˜¦π˜°π˜±οΏ½...
16.8K 358 12
Hope stops holding back who she is and how powerful she is. She ends up deciding to leave the Salvatore school and travel the world and runs into a f...