The Trip

Josie's Pov

Hope cried herself to sleep yesterday because of how much she missed her family. When I asked my mom about Hope's family she told me how they hadn't come to see her since the day her dad died witch was a big shock. Hope had told me about the promise her family made to her dad before he died. But then again Hope is probably going to kill me for getting on a plane and flying to New Orleans but she needs her family.

The plane landed and I caught a car to the Mikaelsson family home. I didn't bother knocking and just stormed in. I saw Hope's entire family just sitting around doing next to nothing. I flipped out to put it mildly.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" I yelled.

"Who the hell are you?" Kol asked.

"Hope is crying her ass off over how much she misses her family and your just sitting here with you thumbs up your asses?! I swear if you aren't in England in the next couple of days I'm going to come back here and make all of you're lives a living fucking hell. Why Hope would cry herself to sleep for people like you who don't even care about her is beyond me!" I snapped.

"How dare you say we don't care about Hope. We don't even know who you are." Rebekah growled.

"I'm the person that was holding Hope when she cried herself to sleep yesterday. I'm the person who got her out of Mystic Falls for the summer. Where were you? Could you even be bothered to pick up a phone to call her? To check on her? You promised Klaus that you would be there for her. So be there." I screamed.

They wouldn't even look at me after I said that so I left. I waited about two hours for my flight before heading back to England. When I finally got back it was about 1 am. I got to my room tired from the flight and saw Hope wide awake cuddled into my blanket.

"Where did you go?" Hope asked.

"New Orleans. I may have had a talk with your family but don't worry nothing happened. But you should be asleep." I answered.

"I couldn't sleep. I'm too used to having you holding me to sleep without you." Hope said blushing a deep red.

I changed and laid down next to Hope who cuddled up to me. She stuffed her face into my neck. I smiled as she tried to get closer to me.

"I missed you today." Hope said yawning.

"Get some sleep. You can barely keep your eyes open Hope." I demanded.

"I can too." Hope pouted.

"Hope I promise I'll be here when you wake up. Now go to sleep." I growled.

Hope was barely awake. But she smiled moving even closer if that was even possible.

"I like it when you boss me around like that. It's hot." Hope mumbled.

I smiled as I slowly drifted to sleep. When I woke Hope was already awake but she hadn't moved much from last night. Hope was smiling looking up at me. I rubbed the tiredness out of my eyes.  Someone opened my bedroom door and walked inside. It was Freya Mikaelsson.

"Are you going to sleep all day beautiful or come down and see the family?" Freya asked.