The Fight For Honor

Hope's Pov

I woke up and my head was pounding. It was times like these that I wish I was a vampire. I can't believe Josie stayed up with me so late for some bourbon.

I rolled out of bed and hopped in the shower. It was about two hours before I got out. Since I had the day off I figured I would use the school's hot water.

When I came out in just a towel I saw Josie sitting on my bed. When she turned around she was beat red. I thought I saw her look down and I smirked at the thought.

"Hope. I'm sorry. The door was unlocked and I." Josie stuttered.

"It's ok Josie. I'm a werewolf remember? I don't exactly mind people seeing my body. I wake up naked in the woods a few times a month." I explained.

"A few times a month? Oh yeah. You're part of that pack that can turn whenever." Josie stated.

I went into my closet and started to get dressed. I could feel eyes on me but I wasn't sure. Would Josie really spy on me getting dressed? Would she even want to?

"So what's up?" I asked when I left the closet.

"What?" Josie asked.

Her checks where flushed pink. I just realized what she was wearing. It wasn't her normal shirt and skirt but a dress. She was wearing a hot red dress that was pretty low cut for someone as good as Josie Saltzman. She was wearing a pair of sneakers and I laughed to myself.

"You where sitting on my bed waiting. I figured you needed something." I said.

"Oh right. Do you remember last night? Because I really don't. I was hoping you could tell me if I did something dumb. Or even how I got to my room." Josie asked.

"I really don't know. I don't even remember how I got here. I remember staying up late for a glass of bourbon. But then one glass turned into two then three. After that it's pretty much a blank. Why did something happen?" I wondered.

"No. Well kind of. Jed said something and normally he's kind of nice to the witches." Josie explained.

"What did he say?" I demanded.

"Something about my look then he uh slapped my butt." Josie said.

I wanted to tell Josie about Jed and his conquest of women but she was so innocent. I mean who other then Josie Saltzman says butt instead of ass at the age of 17? But I was too mad to just let it go. I stormed out of the room and I felt the door snap. When I got to the gym I saw Jed bossing his wolves around.

"Ok so your on history who else?" Jed asked.

I tossed him with a wave of magic. When he hit the wall and fell his wolves stood up to defend their alpha. I was doing my best to keep my secret to not let my eyes glow.

"If you ever go near Josie Saltzman again I'll kill you." I growled.

"So that's what this is about? All I did was smack her ass a little. Relax. She liked it." Jed said.

I lost it. My eyes went gold and I dove at him. As I punched him I knew he was too shocked to do anything. So I grabbed his arm and kicked his elbow with my leg. His arm snapped. He screamed in pain as I wrapped my hands around his neck ready to kill him.

"Hope! That's enough!" Josie yelled.

My eyes went wide as I got off Jed. I turned to Josie Jed's blood all over me. I frowned.

"How long have you been there?" I asked.

"Long enough Hope. Let's go. Now." Josie demanded.

I followed Josie out of the room and back to mine. She wasn't talking and to me that was much scarier then yelling. I'd prefer yelling or screaming even her hitting me at this point. But she didn't. She sat on my bed and sighed.

"He's done it before hasn't he?" Josie asked.

"Yes. He's done it before to a lot of girls. They don't say anything because he's the school alpha. Get him kicked out and the wolves retaliate. I don't exactly care." I answered.

"You should. They'll come for you." Josie said.

"They won't. I'm a wolf. I challenged the alpha and won Josie. By their laws I can't be harmed." I said.

I could. It wasn't an official challenge but I didn't want to explain that ever since my mom died I was the alpha to the New Orlean wolves. It would be stupid for Jed to attack me because my wolves will come and they are much stronger then his will ever be.

"Ok. But next time try talking first." Josie said.

"I did. But he said some things about you and I got mad." I explained.

"Those are just words Hope. They can't hurt anyone." Josie argued.

"No they can't but I don't exactly think straight when it comes to you Josie. If that isn't clear by now then I don't know. But now the entire school will now I'm part wolf. It won't take them long to realize I'm a Mikaelsson." I said.