✓ Happy Farm System

By prince05026

Author: Autumn Fans Category:Tanmei Fan Fiction When Shan Yu's brain hole opened wider and wider, a cold mech... More

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
U120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
End

4

1.5K 38 2
By prince05026

☆ 4. Chapter 4

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

4 "What? Females can't fly mechs?! After coming out of the holographic warehouse, in order to understand the situation of the mecha, Shan Yu asked the robot pot, but the pot gave him a negative answer.

"Yes, little master, the physical fitness of the female determines everything, only the physical fitness above the D level can fly the mecha, but the female does not have it at all. Until now, I have never heard of a female being able to fly a mech.

"But I'm a man, not a female, you must be mistaken." Besides, I'm not sure about my fitness.

But the pot didn't understand his master's mood at all, and shattered his dream very simply: "The little master's physical fitness has been understood from the beginning, and there is only an F level, which is the lowest physical fitness." Shan

Yu felt that something was broken in his heart, and that was the dignity of a man. Shan Yu felt that the dream he had finally had was cruelly shattered not long ago. Picking up the wounded heart, Shan Yu gloomily hid in the space and licked the wounds...

Entering the farm, breathing in the fresh air, the mood is much better. After putting away the ripe radish and cabbage, after a few days of accumulation, there were almost thousands of points, and the store lit up two more seeds, a potato and a corn seed. Shan Yu likes to eat corn the most, whether it is boiled or roasted is his favorite, so he couldn't wait to buy five with points and planted them, and the radish and cabbage seeds were also planted, and now there is only one acre of land in the farm, so the seeds are a little crowded after planting, but it doesn't matter, it will soon be able to add another acre.

After stealing the dish from the magic plane, he came to the ocean plane curiously, this time Shan Yu was ready, and did not enter in a holographic way, but opened the screen and clicked on the ocean plane, and there was an ocean in the screen, two fields, no, not a field. Because there is water everywhere in it, there are a lot of shining things in the water, and the little light flashes in the water, which is very beautiful. If you look closely, it looks like a shell, and there are pearls in it, which makes people feel strange that this shellfish is actually a plant, because there are green branches and leaves under the shell.

Happy Shan Yu is not polite at all, stealing vegetables is a cool word. This time Shan Yu stole three, which is very good. Then the system prompted that there was an extra seed, and Shan Yu looked at it curiously.

There were two seeds lying in the warehouse, one was the spider grass seed, and the other was this shell grass seed, which was the seed of the shell just now. Again, this strange fruit doesn't have any magical effects, except for helping with sleep, and is only used for ornamentation. Even so, it was a surprise for Shan Yu, and with these two seeds, he was not afraid of the supply in the future.

And he also thought about what to do with these pearls, which are not as rigid as artificially made. The surface is soft and round, with a slight transparent brightness, and it is also very comfortable to touch, and there is a faint, very faint fragrance, which smells very good. This is not an ordinary artificial fragrance that can be compared, this is an aroma with the scent of nature. After Shan Yu smelled it, he felt that his whole mood was a lot more relaxed, which was a good thing.

Since Hanfu is made, these pearls can be made into hairpins, and it is also beneficial for people to wear them for a long time.

Just do it, Shan Yu tried hard to recall his previous life, that's right, now the earth he lives on in Shan Yu's heart is already a past life. He recalled the hairpin style he had seen in his memory, and decided to make a simple and atmospheric hairpin, only one pearl was needed, after all, these pearls were very large, the size of an adult's thumb, and one was just right.

Then cut the shell, polish it into the shape of a stick, and decorate it with pearls. In this way, a bead hairpin is completed. The shell itself has its own arc texture, and it feels very natural after being made into a pearl hairpin, without a sense of disobedience. Because of the thickness and hardness of the shell, this has to sigh about the future of scientific and technological products, otherwise how can you make the shell into a hairpin with a pair of tender hands, fortunately, these scientific and technological products are very cheap, worthy of the future.

Lying in the warehouse and entering the store, Shan Yu looked at the number of clicks and found that there were only a few people, although he was a little disappointed, but it was also expected. In the case of not playing gg, but silently opening a shop in the corner, many people will ignore it, but he is not worried, after all, he is very confident in both style and quality. Then he put the bead hairpin on it, it is also 360 degrees without dead ends, which can be seen clearly, and the price is 10,000, not to mention the rest, just the function of helping sleep, 10,000 is not high. And if the price is too low, it will seem classless.

After doing this, Shan Yu quit without any psychological pressure, and the slightly tired Shan Yu climbed into his single bed and soon fell asleep.

The pot slowly moved in, used its robot arm to pull the quilt for Shan Yu, and then left quietly, the perfect robot nanny needs to take care of the delicate female owner in an all-round way, so that they can be cared for and grow.

In a large villa in the center of the city, a young man in his twenties closed his paper book, raised his hand and rubbed his eyebrows to look out the window.

The scenery outside the window is very beautiful, and all kinds of flowers and trees are scattered in front of you, like a small garden. It's not often that in today's monochromatic futuristic technology, it's not often seen.

In the garden, a young girl was standing and playing, and on the other side sat a middle-aged noblewoman, looking at the innocent girl with a loving face.

The young man in the window, that is, Wen Renqian, smiled helplessly after seeing this scene.

It won't be long before my sister's seventeenth birthday is coming, and the entire Wen family is starting to prepare, and Wen Renqian is also thinking about what kind of gift to give to my sister.

As the only girl in the Wenren family, Wenrenqian's sister Wenrenlian can be said to be the pearl of the entire family. In such a futuristic world where women are scarce, every girl born will be celebrated by the whole country.

Generally, families with baby girls are all big nobles, and commoners almost never have baby girls, this is not a problem of genes, but only big nobles can afford to marry women, and commoners can only sigh with joy.

Of course, the most important thing is that only girls born into the nobility are genetically superior and can easily give birth to baby girls with special abilities or smart minds.

In addition, females have a high fertility rate, while females have a relatively low fertility rate, and some females are unable to conceive even for the rest of their lives.

As the pearl of the family, Wen Renlian's birthday is very important, and the birthday dinner is indispensable, and many big families will come to attend.

Wen Renqian opened the Internet and walked around casually, before he wanted to ask Master Mingtu to help write a few words as a gift for his sister, but his disciple said that the master had traveled, so he had no choice but to find another way.

The Wen family is a family that attaches great importance to tradition, although due to the rapid development of science and technology, traditional culture is becoming less and less, and many things have been lost for a long time. However, because the Wen family is a family with a compound surname, and the ancestor who has been around for a long time seems to be a big nobleman, some basic etiquette is still there, but there are no more.

Traditional culture disappears too quickly, and by the time these future people discover it, it will be too late, and in the end there is nothing to be done. Therefore, the people who can become masters are those who have some knowledge of traditional culture.

For example, piano, chess, calligraphy and painting, such as food, such as handmade clothing, these are all cultural characteristics.

However, while traditional culture is important, strength is also important for future generations. Although Wen Renlian's sister Wen Renlian has not measured the ability, the little girl is very smart and is already a powerful mecha maker. Although she can only fully craft a first-level mecha, the grade is very high, and for her age, the future development is limitless.

In addition, in addition to mecha manufacturing, as a member of the Wenren family, Wenrenlian is also very fond of traditional culture, and occasionally writes a few words with a brush when he is free. . .

Getting back to the point, so my sister's gift is not too difficult for Wen Renqian, but it's not so easy to choose. In the past few years, he either sent words or sent things that had something to do with traditional culture, and this year I wanted to give her sister a gift from the master she liked, but unfortunately the master was not at home.

He was thinking about it and strolling around when he suddenly saw a post come up.

"Traditional women's hanfu? Do you know what Hanfu is?

saw the words of traditional women's Hanfu, Wen Ren couldn't help but click in, and was instantly attracted by a picture in front of him, this is?

I saw that the clothes in the picture are pink, and its style is very special, but there is no doubt that it is very beautiful, especially the delicate buttons and the flowers on the clothes are eye-catching.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related recommendations: [Tanmei] Honghuang Demolition Team, [Tanmei] Dressed as the heroine Bai Yueguang (fast wear), [Tanmei] [Curse back] Battle five scum backhand to save the protagonist group, [Tanmei] [Quick wear] Guide to lure and abuse scum, [Tanmei] After Salted Fish inherited a million secret art inheritance, [Tanmei] The regent always wanted me to take maternity leave [wear books], [Tanmei ] Only you are an exception, [Tanmei] I handed over the magical old house to the state, [Tanmei ] Don't be so casual, [Tanmei] Chaoyang River

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1 0 1
⭐시알리스파는곳『0IØ↔75Ø4↔6Ø45』비아그라구매◈️해운대레비트라판매점❤️★정품비아그라&시알리스★⭐#구의역조루방지제품퀵배송가격,#연제카마그라약국가격,#봉천역뿌리는남자정력제효능⭐시알리스파는곳『0IØ↔75Ø4↔6Ø45』비아그라구매◈️강북구청역정품시알리스퀵가격❤️★정품...
55 7 60
A chairman who shares his great grandfather's dream of helping moon colonists finds himself on a mission to surpass this vision. Whenever the chairma...
729 10 1
Новобранец мечтает о подвигах и, оказавшись на далекой планете, в первый же день узнает изнанку настоящей войны.
Afterglow By M. W. Wilde

Science Fiction

13 2 1
Millions of miles from Earth a space station sounds a critical alarm. Can Sarah get to the evac site and get off station before catastrophic failure...