VISIONARY โ€ข ๐‰๐‰๐Š ๐Ž๐๐„๐’๐‡...

Galing kay -S0LARSAINT

๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐Ž๐๐„๐’๐‡๐Ž๐“๐’ : โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ โ–ฌโ–ฌ โ ๐—ฉ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ฌ โ€งโ‚Šหš โžค Where the reader goes throug... Higit pa

ๅนปใฎ : VISIONARY
RESTLESS NIGHTS .แŸ : i. yuuji & r. sukuna
SICKNESS .แŸ : i. yuuji & r. sukuna
SOULMATES .แŸ : i. yuuji & r. sukuna
HANAHAKI .แŸ : i. yuuji & r. sukuna
GINGERBREAD .แŸ : i. yuuji & r. sukuna
TRAINING MISHAPS .แŸ : i. yuuji & r. sukuna
NIGHTMARE .แŸ : r. sukuna
TIGER .แŸ : r. sukuna
APPEARANCES .แŸ : r. sukuna
MOVIE NIGHT .แŸ : r. sukuna
CANINES .แŸ : r. sukuna
WITCH .แŸ : r. sukuna
SELFISH .แŸ : t. inumaki
IDOL .แŸ : k. miwa
EVERY UNIVERSE .แŸ : k. miwa
I SEE YOU .แŸ : g. satoru
CONFESSIONS .แŸ : g. satoru
FAILURES .แŸ : g. suguru
A+ PARENTING .แŸ : f. toji
THE PRIEST .แŸ : kenjaku
PEACHES .แŸ : uraume
LOVER GIRL .แŸ : uraume

ENSHRINE .แŸ : r. sukuna

4.3K 126 9
Galing kay -S0LARSAINT

" you dare touch my soul? "

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ENSHRINE | R. SUKUNA
a shrine maiden has had it up to here with her god's antics— annoyed with having to constantly clean up the messes he makes

[❤︎]

( fluff , fem!reader , heian era , god sukuna , shrine maiden reader , sukuna's original form , death of two unnamed characters )

███████

"I could kill them." Sukuna starts, watching out the open shoji door as the group of men from a nearby village make the tread down the hill from the shrine. "They would deserve it."

"Please don't." Y/N sighs, feeling the incoming migraine thrum against her skull. "The stench of blood takes days to fade, and their families always cause such a fuss."

Sukuna tilts his head slightly, observing Y/N from the corner of his eye.

"Then I'll simply kill them along with their families—"

"My lord." Y/N interrupts, tone imploring as she settles her god with an unimpressed look. "You cannot just end anybody who speaks ill of me."

"And what makes you think you have the right to gives orders to me?" Four red eyes narrow at her as the aura in the room becomes nearly suffocating.

The sight and feeling of the displeased god would be enough to make anyone tremble where they stood.

Save for Y/N, who has long since grown accustomed to the implied threats that's always were shown to be false— mere bluffs that the god knew she know longer falls for but continues with anyway.

"Merely a suggestion." Y/N gives a sarcastic smile before her expression falls flat once again, showing her displeasure to the god.

Sukuna huffs out a laugh at her unfazed behavior, turning to look out the shoji doors once again, the men having long since disappeared.

"I'll allow them to live this once, but if they don't correct themselves by the time they return they won't be granted a second chance." Sukuna allows, eyes narrowing in annoyance.

"Thank you, my lord." Y/N dips her shortly before straightening her spine to full height— which wasn't much when compared to the god currently towering over her, but she didn't care much about that.

She supposes it's only natural that the two-faced specter— a being that lives on a plane higher than any other being —would only slightly resemble a human, his two sets of eyes and four arms making that apparent.

"Now, if you don't mind, I'm sure your outburst moments ago scared some of the others." Y/N says, knowing the abrupt wave of power likely scared most (if not all) of the others in the shrine.

"I'm sure they'll be pleased to know I am not, in fact, dead." Y/N adds, the comment being mostly towards herself.

Although it would be annoying to deal with the younger ones, they always loved to hug her when she returned and then stay attached to her hip throughout the rest of the day.

"Hm." Sukuna hums noncommittally, waving his hand dismissively as he looks away. The reaction makes Y/N deadpan.

"Stop sulking, my lord."

━━ [❤︎] ━━

As fate may have it, the men didn't correct their behavior by the time they returned.

One of the men laughs, standing over the fallen figure of one of the younger shrine maidens— only around fourteen years old or so —as blood drips down from their lip.

The girl curls into herself pathetically, only resulting in more boisterous guffaws from the two men infront of her.

"You're bold for daring to spill blood at this shrine." Y/N interrupts, stepping forward with an unamused look on her face.

The girl looks up in surprise, eyes watering as Y/N steps infront of her.

"Ugh... such a nuisance this'll be." Y/N puts a palm against her forehead, knowing cleaning up the two bodies of the men will take an annoyingly long time.

"Mizuki, go find your older sister." Y/N orders, glancing down at the girl as her gaze softens slightly.

"Y-Yes, lady L/N! Thank you.." The girl— Mizuki —says before rushing down the hall.

Y/N watches all the way until Mizuki retreated down the hall completely— disappearing behind a corner.

"—ey! Hey!" Y/N was drawn back to focus as she turns her gaze back to the men.

"What?" She questions flatly, unwilling to entertain a conversation with the two.

"What the hell was that about? Do you even know who we are? It'll be bad for your village if you irritate us—"

"Oh, be quiet." Y/N cuts them off dismissively, annoyed with their threats that they wouldn't even get the chance to carry out. "Your in worse waters yourselves, spilling blood in a god's shrine..."

"Plus it'll be such a nuisance to clean." Y/N irks, looking down at the blood which was already drying against the wooden floors.

"Are you naturally suicidal?" Y/N questions mockingly, head tilting to the side as she glares at the men.

"Hah? Who the hell do you—" The man gets cut off as a sandaled foot kicks him square in the chest. The force launches him out of the doors and into the snow-covered grown.

Y/N watches impassively as the man grunts in pain, setting her foot back on the ground as the other man gawks at her.

"Please leave, I don't wish any more bloodshed within the shrine— bodies are much easier to dispose of in the woods." Y/N explains shortly, resulting in a flinch from the man beside her.

"W-We get it, lady!" The man shouts, scrambling out of the shrine to grab the other man who had been knocked unconscious.

The man lifts the unconscious body up, ignoring the blood staining his clothes as he starts to run down the path towards the torii.

"Dismantle." A familiar voice finally decides to speak from beside her.

The man running collapses as his body is sliced in half— the well-aimed attack easily cutting the two down as their body lay just infront of the gate.

"Ugh." Y/N grumbles, looking at the trail of blood in annoyance. "You could've at least let them make it into a more secluded spot, I don't want to allow any of the younger ones to get traumatized."

Y/N glances around at that last part— grateful to find the only other presence near her is the god himself.

"Unappreciative brat." Sukuna raises a hand to flick Y/N's forehead.

Y/N scowls, raising a hand to rub the red spot growing on her forehead. The attempt to ease the pain does nothing of the sort— effort quickly proving useless.

"Why do I even bother with you?" Y/N asks herself hopelessly. "I really deserve a raise."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

VISIONARY
©-solarsaint

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

359K 4.6K 39
WELCOME - this is all my jjk stuff written so far from my tumblr @ch0s0 - all gn!reader and all sfw thats really about it, there r spelling and gramm...
316K 14.3K 21
ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท "๐„๐“๐„๐‘๐๐€๐‹" ๐ˆ ๐–๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐€๐‹๐–๐€๐˜๐’ ๐๐„ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐„๐“๐„๐‘๐๐ˆ๐“๐˜ ๐“๐’๐”๐†๐ˆ๐Š๐”๐๏ฟฝ...
34K 461 19
Suguru Geto x Reader Oneshots and Scenarios๐Ÿช
3.3K 39 3
Jujutsu Kaisen drabbles and one-shots. All feature a female reader. Some will be suitable for work and some will contain mature and graphic themes. I...