LIFE DESTINY (T.K)✔

By CASH__07

TAEKOOK STORY TOP : JUNGKOOK BOTTOM : TAEHYUNG In this story taehyung was purchased by biggest multi billi... More

INTRODUCTION
☯....1....☯
☯....2....☯
☯....3....☯
☯....4....☯
☯....5....☯
☯....6....☯
☯....7....☯
☯....8....☯
☯....9....☯
☯....10....☯
☯....11....☯
☯....12....☯
☯....13....☯
☯....14....☯
☯....15....☯
☯....16....☯
☯....17....☯
☯....18....☯
☯....19....☯
☯....20....☯
☯....21....☯
☯....22....☯
☯....23....☯
☯....25....☯
☯....26....☯
☯....27....☯
☯....28....☯
☯....29....☯
☯....30....☯
☯....31....☯
☯....32....☯
☯....33....☯
☯....34....☯
☯....35....☯
☯....36....☯
☯....37....☯
☯....38....☯
☯....39....☯
☯....40....☯
☯....41....☯
☯....42....☯
☯....43....☯
☯....44....☯
☯....45....☯
☯....BONUS....☯

☯....24....☯

4.4K 118 2
By CASH__07

THIRD PERSON'S POV

It was around 8 at night. The time when Taehyung usually goes home...

he turned off his computer and walked inside the elevator...

As he walked out of the building and on the side of the road, instantly a black shiny car stopped beside him.

As the windows rolled down, he saw that it was Jungkook...

Jungkook asked, "Where are you
going?

Tae's brows furrowed as he answered
"Home."

"I know. Why are you walking?"

"I always walk home."

"From today you won't. Get
in.”

Before Tae could even walk to the other side, Tae remembered how he used him for Janee. Which made him
jealous and furious...

Tae folded his arms against his chest and stood in ground"No."

Jungkook raised his brow and asked, "What did you just say?”

Tae did strike a nerve.

Jungkook got out of the car and walked to him. He looked like he was about to eat him alive..

Tae's folded arms hugged himself in horror and he looked down. He said, "Taehyung, get in."

Tae remained quiet and shook his head.

He said"Don't make me wait. The consequences will not be good."

Tae thought to himself:
What do I have to lose for standing up to him?

In a low voice, Tae said: "Then walk home."

Tae turned on his shoe, the other way but jungkook caught his arm and turned him around.

Jungkook said, "Get in the damn car."

All jungkook got was silence from him.
His jaw tightened as he said

"I swear to god Taehyung, if you
don't get in this car on the count of three, I will throw you over my shoulder and walk home. And all the eyes will be on you and you'll get embarrassed."

Tae still stood there...

Jungkook opened his car door and
Tae smiled lightly thinking that he may have defeated him this time. But he was getting his keys out of the ignition...

He closed the car door and locked it. Keeping his keys inside his pocket...

His jaw tightened " 1"

Tae knew he wasn't playing around
" Jungkook, please."

"Get in the car."

"Please stop."

"2"

"Don't do it."

"You left me no choice.
Fucking 3!"

He picked him up and threw him over his shoulder. Tae begged"Okay, I'll get in the car. I swear jungkook, please put me down."

"No, you wanted to test my patience. Here's your punishment. You make me so damn angry all the damn
time!" He slapped on his butt cheek hard making him hiss in pain.

The new house was 10 minutes away. But he continued to walk with Tae
over his shoulder. Eyes were on Tae. Making him embarrassed and humiliated.

Tae said "Jungkook, please put me down. I can walk from here."

Jungkook replied with a hard voice "NO!"

A couple of minutes passed and Tae couldn't take it anymore and Tae didn't care about the consequences. he spoke out loud "Put me down!” But he ignored...

As he reached the big gate of their house, jungkook kept walking with him over his shoulder. Once they were inside the mansion, he threw him on the sofa and climbed on Him. Pinning him down.

His face close to Tae. The way those
Dark black doe eyes looked at Tae, Tae couldn't look away...

he thought:
He almost raped me last night. And here I am, pathetically gazing in his gorgeous black doe eyes...

Jungkook held his face and whispered, "Why do you make me so angry?"

The silence was all he got from him. Tae's pink lips tempting him. But
before jungkook could press his lips against him, Tae said: "Why did you do it?”..

Jungkook looked at him . And Tae regretted saying anything. He looked at Tae and Tae again asked: "Why?"

He said, "Why what?"

"Why did you punch him? I
mean Dong hee ?"

"Why shouldn't I have I?"
He continued "I don't share."

Jungkook looked in his eyes and continued"You're mine. And I don't like anybody stealing you away from me. Even Jimin."

"What about Janee?"

"What about her?"

"You like her?"

"I don't"

"But..."
He got up and left.

(FLASHBACK JUNGKOOK POV)

I was supposed to get home after a week but I couldn't wait. I wanted to see my fiancé.

I missed her too much to even stay another week without her...

I didn't tell her that I was
coming at all...

I walked through the door and saw her clothes on the couch. I picked it up but there were man's clothes too...

I heard loud moans. Her moans. The moans that I've heard numerous times...

My heart was breaking little by little as I took steps to our room. I hoped I'm wrong and I hope I'm dreaming...

Please, God, don't make this
real.

I walked into our bedroom. And saw her naked. Riding up and down on a man.

Screaming his name" FUCK DARREN!"

I roared" JANEE!”

She reached her orgasm and screamed louder. Looking at me over her shoulder, she quickly got off the ma and he covered her body with the sheets. I saw the panic on their faces...

I looked at the man and said with my gritted teeth"If you want to live, run out. Now!"

He wrapped the sheets around his waist and ran...

Bumping me on the shoulder on his way out...

I didn't close my eyes. I was afraid she'll see a tear escape.

Janee said"I can explain"

I folded my arms and leaned against the door frame " Really? Would you really like to explain why I saw you having sex with a man that's not me?"

I was angry. Anger was a small word for what I was feeling. I felt broken. Betrayed. My chest hurts...

I walked to her and said "How long have you been cheating on me? How long have you been with a man on our bed? How long exactly?!"

She was scared of the way I spoke. even I surprised myself that I could talk this loud...

She covered her body and said "f-f-four months."

I again asked, "Who was that man?"

She replied "Darren Huxtable. The branding manager."

"Did you sold your fucking body to get a fucking job just to be fucking famous?"

She remained quiet. I looked at the floor that had used condoms and condom wrappers...

I wanted to cry so badly. But I couldn't and I wouldn't. I pulled her hand and took off her ring.

Pulling her hair as she cried in pain and said"Get out of my house and don't you ever come back to me. ever!"

I lightly pushed her away fro me and she cried "Please, jungkook. I can explain this."

"GET OUT!" I screamed and
she ran.

When I finally heard the door closed, I fell down. Crying. Her ring in my hand. Grandma's voice inside my head...

She's only with you for money.
She doesn't love you, son...

She really was with me for money and fame. Why was I so blind?

(END FLASHBACK)

⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱

To be continue...
Cuties.     
♡´・ᴗ・'♡.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

743K 42.2K 79
Story by cutegir2002 ** A story about The CEO of Jeon Passion ent. Jeon Jungkook and his secretary Kim Taehyung. Two exactly opposite people, with tw...
1.2M 50.6K 60
Taehyung gets married to a rich, handsome and C.E.O in South Korea. He is supposed to be happy because he can buy anything he wants and be happy with...
12.5K 998 10
"So, Jungkook, what do you want as your first gift of marriage?", Taehyung asked. "Will you give anything I ask for?", Jungkook asked peering into hi...
2.7M 132K 51
[ COMPLETED ] {Taekook married life au} Not every relationships are meant to have a sad ending...and not everyone has what they want with them, one t...