LIFE DESTINY (T.K)✔

By CASH__07

TAEKOOK STORY TOP : JUNGKOOK BOTTOM : TAEHYUNG In this story taehyung was purchased by biggest multi billi... More

INTRODUCTION
☯....1....☯
☯....2....☯
☯....3....☯
☯....4....☯
☯....5....☯
☯....6....☯
☯....7....☯
☯....8....☯
☯....9....☯
☯....10....☯
☯....11....☯
☯....12....☯
☯....13....☯
☯....14....☯
☯....15....☯
☯....16....☯
☯....17....☯
☯....18....☯
☯....19....☯
☯....20....☯
☯....21....☯
☯....23....☯
☯....24....☯
☯....25....☯
☯....26....☯
☯....27....☯
☯....28....☯
☯....29....☯
☯....30....☯
☯....31....☯
☯....32....☯
☯....33....☯
☯....34....☯
☯....35....☯
☯....36....☯
☯....37....☯
☯....38....☯
☯....39....☯
☯....40....☯
☯....41....☯
☯....42....☯
☯....43....☯
☯....44....☯
☯....45....☯
☯....BONUS....☯

☯....22....☯

4.5K 125 8
By CASH__07

Warning❗
This chapter contains triggering content.

Jungkook and Taehyung were
separated after their dance.

Jungkook looked for him. Searching for him because he was nowhere to be found...

He went outside and saw Tae kissing dong hee. Pinned against him. Jungkook blood boiled. He was furious with everything that he went back inside....

TAEHYUNG POV

After Jungkook kissed me, I was
confused...

What just happened?

All the paparazzi asking questions felt like I couldn't breathe properly...

All of the people's focus and gaze was on me. As I stand there beside him while he told the world that I was married to him...

I went outside in the cold.
Alone in the driveway. Wanting some air to breathe...

From a distance, I saw dong hee
coming over to me...

His eyes looked like he was
half drunk.

He asked, "So are you and jungkook a thing?"

I looked at him confused and decided to tell the truth "No."

He just exploded "Then why the fuck did he kissed you?!"

"I don't know, dong."

"How dare he kissed you?!"

He raised his voice that got my heart racing. He made no sense but I remained quiet...

He came closer to me and whispered "It's you who kissed him, whore. Running around him like a bitch."

"Dong, you don't make sense
anymore."..

"I do. I know you're trying to get his money. Slut!"..

I started feeling angry but I wanted to cry at the same time...

I said nothing but just turn around. I was about to walk but he grabbed my hand and pinned me against himself. Holding my arms behind my
back. He crashed his lips onto mine...

I tried to free myself but he was stronger. He tried to push his tongue inside my mouth but I denied him
access...

He forcefully tried to but I bit his tongue and ran as fast as I could inside...

When I looked at jungkook I was relieved for a second. But he looked angry...

He marched over to me. Making me feel so scared...

THIRD PERSON POV

Jungkook marches to him in anger.
Tae felt like somebody will get murdered by him today...

He said, "Let's go home.” He
held Tae's wrist and pulled Tae with him...

Ada came to them both and asked: "Where are you two going?"

Jungkook pulled Taehyung closer to himself and wrapped his arm around his waist. With a smile, he said

" Home. Tae is tired.” Ada looked at Taehyung but jungkook held him tighter and he said

"Yeah, I don't feel okay."

Ada smiled and said "Okay. Jungkook, look after him."

He looked at Tae and said "Don't worry grandma. I will take good care of him.".

Taehyung knew something was wrong. And something was gonna happen...

He pulled Tae outside the hall and pushed him inside the car. Through his gritted teeth he said to the driver " Drive. Now and fast.”

An awkward silence between them. Tae looked at him as he removed his bow tie and unbuttoned his shirt a little till his chest...

His leg shaking. His hand curling into a fist making his knuckles all white. He looked at Tae in anger again but stayed silent...

When they reached home, he pulled Tae out of the car and Inside the house...

No one was around. Tae wrist hurting. he tried to free his hand but jungkook held it tighter. Making him whimper in pain...

Jungkook pinned him against the wall forcefully. His arms resting both sides of Tae's shoulder. His face closer to him. Rage in his eyes.

Tae was scared as jungkook stared at him but Tae put his head down. His gaze on the floor...

He said, "Taehyung look at me."

Tae didn't. Jungkook held his jaw and made Tae look at him. Causing his face to feel pain.

He said, "Why did you do it?” Tae groaned in pain and said,

"Jungkook, you're hurting me."

"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO
IT?!"

Tae cried " jungkook please!"

"I SAW YOU KISSING DONG TODAY. A GUY THAT WAS NOT Me!"

Tae's tears falling as he said "Jungkook, please. You're hurting me."..

Jungkook left his jaw and placed
his hand back against the wall. He asked, "Why Taehyung?"

Taehyung cried "I didn't kiss him. I swear. He tried to force himself on me.”

"DONT Lie To Me!" He banged
both his hands in anger against the wall behind Tae.

Making Tae scared to death. He again said, "I'll tell you what force means."

Grabbing her wrist, he pulled him upstairs. Tae cried and shouted to plead

"JUNGKOOK! Please no. I'm sorry. Please. Please." But he ignored..

He took him up the stairs, forcing him. Tae tried to pull his hand out of jungkook's grip but he was stronger.

He looked at Tae and said "Today you will actually know the meaning of force. And you will never forget it for as long as you shall live."..

He took Tae to his room and threw him in his bed, locking the door behind him...

Jungkook held his jaw again and said "This will be the night you will never forget, Kim Taehyung. And this will be the night that you will regret that you were born. This will be the night when you will remember my anger and my wrath. You will remember everything."

He pushed Tae flat on the bed. Because of the slit of his dress, jungkook placed his hips between Tae's legs, trapping him and pushing his arms above his head. Tae tried to push him off but couldn't...

Tae cried and screamed, "PLEASE STOP!"

He said "It's no use. We're here all alone. No one can hear you, Taehyung. Save your energy. You'll need it for screaming more."..

His other hand raiding Tae's body. Making Tae feel disgusted..

Tae tried to move but jungkook had him pinned still. Crying out loud,
Tae said ”jungkook I beg you.
Please don't!"

"I'm done being good to you.
I tried to but you have left me no choice. You're a whore. You can't understand nice gestures. The only thing you understand is force. And tonight..... I will make you understand everything. I'm done giving you a free pass for every time you make a mistake."..

He again said " How did he kiss
you, Taehyung? Was he hard or soft? It must be amazing for you, to have a man want you so badly. Can I share?"..

Jungkook kissed him hard. Pressing
his lips against Tae's. And biting his lower lip. Tae's cries muffled because of him...

He let him go and Tae could taste his own blood. he cried " please!"

"Not tonight, Taehyung. You've
crossed your limit. You've
broken a rule and for that, you'll be punished. And I will punish you all night long."..

He smiled like a sadist and said
” Now I've just remembered that I've never had sex with you since we got married. Maybe tonight I should."

"Please no."

He looked down at Tae's body and said "You do look perfect to turn any man on. Why are you so scared, Taehyung? I'm your husband. I do have the right to touch my wife's body, don't I?"

He looked at Tae's body up and
down again and said." Or even fuck his body."

His hand slowly went up to Tae's chest and he pulled out his breast. Making Tae scream in pain and horror...

Jungkook looked back at him and grabbed it hard. Making him
scream more...

He said "Don't be scared. I'm your husband. After all... I own you Taehyung and I own your body. I own your mind and soul. Your uncle kind of sold you to me. I OWN YOU. And I will definitely break you."..

Jungkook slides down the straps of the gown off of his body leaving him in nothing but his panties and the diamond necklace jungkook gave him that felt like a rope around his neck...

He kissed Tae's neck. Biting him and sucking on the pain. Making him scream more.

He said " After today everyone will know that I own you. I will mark what belongs to me."..

His biting began from his neck to his chest and right down to his navel. Leaving him in nothing but pain. Tae cried out loud begging him to stop. But he refused...

Jungkook took off his shirt and tied his hands against the bed head railing. Leaving him all defenseless...

He sat upon his knees and Tae struggles to break free. His legs moving. Jungkook pinned Tae's knees against the bed mattress. His eyes burning holes on Tae's body...

Tae struggled to try to get loose.
Jungkook placed his hand down on his stomach and pressed hard...

Speaking with a loud VOICE "Stay!" Like Tae was some kind of animal..

But his hard voice did make him stop moving. Tae's eyes were all wet. Jungkook hand went down to his stomach and then lower...

Jungkook grinned at him and said, "I'll tell you what real pain is like."

Tae's cheeks were all wet from crying. His body trembling with so much fear...

Jungkook crawled on him and kissed lightly on his ear and whispered: "You're so fuckable."

Tae's eyes widened as he started struggling to get away again...

Jungkook pinned down his hips with his hands on both sides. Causing Tae to whimper in pain.

He threatened " Move again... and I'll do worst things."..

Tae stopped struggling and silence fall between them. Tae's body shaking with fear. Jungkook pressed his forehead against him. Sliding his left-hand hand down from the side of his chest to his hips. His cold wedding finger making direct contact with his skin...

It was slowly turning into a little bit of ecstasy for him. His toe lightly curled and Tae felt ashamed...

Embarrassed at how his body reacted to jungkook's touch. even just a little. But jungkook didn't want him to enjoy anything at all...

Jungkook kissed right on the skin
where the neck meets his shoulder and tae let out a shivering breath...

He smiled and said, "Found your soft
spot." Jungkook looked right in his eyes.

But Tae kept his gaze down. Afraid of the men on top of him. he tried to move his arms but they were tied down...

He held on to her wrists with one hand and slammed the headboard above his head with his fist. Tae screamed...

He roared in anger " I told you not to move!" Tae flinched, his Voice loud in his ears...

Tae said in a faint VOICE" Please let me go"

"No" his answer hard and stern. He looked at Tae's body.

Tae begged "Stop looking at me like that. Please."

"I wanna hurt you so badly right now."

Jungkook held his jaw tightly and said "I told you the day you came here. I told you there will be consequences for your mistakes. And this is one of them."

Jungkook pulled himself closer to his face. Tae was scared because he knew there was a monster on him. He said

"Boy, you're nothing but a toy. Your body was only made to play with. You're nothing but a fuck toy."

Making him cry more in pain. Hurt by his words. Jungkook said in a loud voice, thorough his gritted teeth

YOU ARE NOTHING, KIM TAEHYUNG. I OWN YOU..... AND I WILL PROVE IT NOW."

He curved his finger at the hem of Tae's panties, he pulled it down a little revealing his bone...

But before he could pull it all down, Tae started crying out loud

" Please please don't! I'll take any other punishment than this. PLEASE! I BEG YOU JUNGKOOK. I BEG YOU. Anything else but not this. Don't rape me. Please. I'll do anything. Take any other punishment but this. PLEASE! You can beat me if you want. BUT NOT THIS!"

Tae turned his head to his arm and started crying more and more...

Jungkook smiled to himself. Somehow satisfied with Himself and held his jaw...

He said, "Look at me." he
did and jungkook continued

"You're nothing but a pathetic
man. With a body just to be played with. Understand?!”

he cried"Understood."

Jungkook pushed his face to the
side and got up from him, untying his hands and leaving him alone in the bedroom. His cheeks were
super dry with tears stains...

His eyes swollen. His voice and throat hurting from screaming. Tae looked down and his legs wouldn't stop shaking...

Tae got up and fell down on
the floor...

With the help of the bed, he
stood up again and with his wobbly legs, he went inside the bathroom...

Taehyung used the sink basın as his support and looked at himself in the mirror, his body was marked in red and purple. His eyes all black from his ruined mascara and red from crying. His lips all swollen with his hard kisses and bites...

Tae turned on the warm steaming shower and stepped inside. His skin
burned as the hot water touched him but it soothed him after a couple of seconds...

As tae saw he cover washed down the drain and all the scars revealing, he started crying.

he held his mouth so jungkook couldn't hear him cry out loud. His legs giving up, he sat down. Curling himself...

⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱

(I know it's tribal but just continue watch )

To be continue...
Cuties.     
♡´・ᴗ・'♡.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 9.1K 27
This story is about an arrange marriage between a middle class office employee , Kim Taehyung & high class family's Dr.Jeon . How will this marriage...
168K 4.5K 14
Jeon Jungkook is a cold CEO of Jeon corporations. He is cold and rude person. He doesn't like to show his emotion other than his loved ones. Kim Taeh...
425K 24.1K 36
Jeon Jungkook knew he only had himself to blame. You didn't let yourself become indebted to a man like Kim Taehyung, no matter how badly you needed h...
92.1K 4.5K 37
Two pure souls fell in love at first sight in their college days, two years of wonderful dating and then getting married without parents consent... C...