Sophie Foster and the Triwiza...

Oleh soccerloverrr16

Mr. Forkle is stressed. He found out that there is a species called Wizards, and the Elves have no idea who o... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 22

194 5 7
Oleh soccerloverrr16

2 months later

I frantically went through my drawers, tugging at my lashes. I tossed clothes out and on my bed, wishing I could find it.

Bingo

I held up my last Bottle of Youth triumphantly, and jumped on my bed. Thankfully everyone was studying and preparing for the third task tomorrow, so I was all alone. I opened the bottle and drank it, but only a drop came out.

I frowned and looked inside the bottle, where it was empty. I flopped onto my bed and sighed.

I found out Keefe would be coming back tonight with a surprise, but I still missed him so much.

No much had happened in the two months between the games. Ciella and Gigi had a fight with Malfoy, calling him some rotten things. Harry and his trio had become really close to me, and were my family here. And Malfoy is determined to find out what I am, since I always trip him with Telekinesis when he walks by me.

Anyways, I sat on my bed frowning at my last Bottle of Youth. I would have one every time I was stressed or missed home, but now I had none left.

I cleaned up my stuff and left to the dinning hall for dinner. As I walked, professor McGonigall walked up to me.

"Mrs. Foster," she said, blocking my path. "We have a surprise for the Competitors. Come with me."

I tilted my head slightly and reluctantly followed.

We walked down two halls, past the dinning hall. We stopped in front of a pair of large wooden doors. McGonigall opened the doors, where everything happened so fast that my mind couldn't process it.

I was tackled to the ground, hearing laughter. I looked up to find a familiar looking girl with teal eyes.

"Hey Sophie!" Biana said with a huge smile on her face.

I was shocked.

"Biana?!" I said, with a smile growing.

She laughed and pulled me up. Then I was attacked with with the rest of my friends hugs.

After everyone let go I went up to them individually, and hugged them. I kissed Keefe and smiled at his crooked grin.

"What up?" I asked them.

Biana smirked at Keefe. "Your right. She does sound funny."

I rolled my eyes as my friends laughed.

"The people here talk like this." I argued with a smile. "Speak English, just in case someone hears."

They all nodded and we switched to English. I was pretty sure that Fitz sent them an understanding of the language.

"How's everything back home?" I asked.

Linh gave me a sad smile. "Neverseen have still been quite. Grady and Edaline couldn't make it since they were on a Council assignment."

I sighed and nodded.

"Wait... why are you guys here?" I asked. "Not that I don't want you guys here."

Keefe smirked, "McGonigall invited us here for the third task. Then after that the semester ends and we could all go home."

My heart felt heavy when he said that I could go home. I smiled at them and nodded, after that we ate and my friends slept in the common room, unaware of what tomorrow would be like.

When we went to the Quidditch field, my jaw fell. The whole field was was devoured by trees, so tall that you would need 20 people my hight to reach the top. There were 4 pathways that lead into the ibis of trees, I figured that each pathway was for one competitor.

The bleachers were filled with students from all 3 schools, cheering and waving banners with the competitors names on them. My friends each hugged me and went up the bleachers, sitting in the front row.

Harry walked by me, in awe at the field. He was tugging on his uniform that was given to us. He wore a black and red long sleeves Hogwarts shirt, and black sweat pants with red stripes. Mine was the same, except mine was in green.

"Do you have any idea what this is?" He asked me.

I shook my head. "I had the same reaction when I saw this. I'm pretty sure they are going to tell us right now."

I pointed to the front of the bleachers, where the Minister sat. He then raised his wand to his temple.

"Welcome students!" He said, his voice echoing. "Now this task is the most challenging one yet... each champion will go through the maze, on the hunt to find the Triwizard cup. There will be challenges in the maze, which could cause serious injuries but no death. First to return back with the Triwizard cup wins the games!"

I heard a bang and everyone erupted into cheers. Everyone walked into the maze.

Once I was about 10 steps in, I heard the leaves rustle behind me. The wind picked up, and the sky turned a stormy gray. When I looked behind me, the trees blocked the way I got in.

But then a huge gust of wind blew in my face. I covered my eyes, and felt the ground shake behind me. I opened my eyes and ran as fast as I could as the trees started caving in.

The branches scratched my arms and face as the trees caved in faster and faster. I turned and cut corners like how race cars do. I then felt something trip me, making me face plant into the ground.

I rolled over on my back and gazed into Viktor Krums eyes. Instead of being their normal brown color, they were clouded and were solid white. He looked really angry. He pulled out his wand and pointed it at my head.

He started saying a spell, but was cut off when he flew into the trees behind me.

"SOPHIE RUN!" Someone shouted, and screamed a spell.

Viktor yelled a spell back, and they were having a duel. I dove underneath spells, dodging them left and right. I ran behind Harry who was screaming spells at Viktor. Harry got hit with one of the spells, and flew down the path we were standing in.

Once Harry was out of the fight, I inflicted my anger on Viktor, making him cry and scream in pain. Tears rolled down my face, as I pushed the rest of my emotions out, knocking him out.

I then ran to Harry and helped him up. He was covered in scratches and marks. His clothes were torn and covered in dirt. He gave me a confused look.

"How did you do that?" He asked.

I paled, but I think he didn't see it due to the light. "Do what?"

He frowned. "How did you knock Viktor out without casting a spell. I swear Sophie don't lie to me, because I know for a fact that I didn't hear you say anything."

I sighed and pulled out an eyelash. "I'll tell you when we get out of the maze."

Suddenly a blue light glimmered at the end of the pathway.

"Is that..." I started.

"The cup..." Harry finished.

The trees began to rustle behind us again. We both looked back and saw the trees caving in.

"Harry run!" I yelled and took off for the cup.

He immediately ran by my side, making me shocked by his speed.

"At the same time grab the cup!" He said, not taking his eyes off the cup. "We both deserve to win!"

"Agreed!"

The trees began to fall on top of us, but we kept running. We had to now duck so the trees wouldn't hit us. Then once we were in range of the cup, we dove and each placed a hand on the side of it, and everything was silent.

We both fell on to a patch of grass, which reminded me of my teleporting. We both got up and paled at the sight around us.

"It's a graveyard." I murmured, as Harry said "I've been here before."

I gave him a look and he sighed.

"I have been having these dreams and every single time, I'm here." Harry said and walked towards one of the graves with a reaper on top. Once he saw the name on the grave his face turned as white as printer paper. "Sophie we need to go right now."

I frowned and was about to ask why, when he suddenly got levitated into the grim reapers arms, which closed around him. That's when I knew we were in trouble.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

460K 10.7K 17
❝𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐮𝐭. 𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚...
554 49 24
15 year old Katianne Potter finally broke out of her little bubble and decided to be friends with not just Elliot Diggory and her brother, but also w...
19.3K 492 30
Sophie Foster thought she was a human, lived like a human for 12 years, except she wasn't. When she was 5, she started reading other people's minds...
9.5K 98 39
Hey guys! Thanks for clicking on this story. Spoiler Alert! This takes place after Unlocked, so make sure you've read that and the other books as wel...