Sweet Creature- Tim Bradford

By Soccer_Cr7

'Where ever I go. You bring me home" A Tim Bradford/The Rookie fan fic Female OC UNDER EDITING AS OF 3/25 More

Intro
Cast
Season 2
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
Important AN
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
Season 3
19.
Poll
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
Season 4
29.
30.
31.
32.
Important Note
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
Authors Note
40.
41.
Season 5
42.
43
45
46
Authors Note
Another Important Note
47

44

2.8K 106 9
By Soccer_Cr7

Chapter Forty Four
The Fugitive
(season 5, ep 5)

**
Gwen had returned to work in no time. She took some time to focus on her mental and physical health after the accident with Rosalind. She was a little over four months pregnant. Her bump was visible, and they were waiting for the gender at their next scheduled appointment. Gwen was excited for a new baby. Now that Ben was a year old things were going good for her.

Tim was being promoted to Metro. He was nervous that the hours were going to be tough, and long especially with the new baby coming. He wanted to make sure he was always there for Gwen, and Ben. Luckily Tim still had some time until he fully transferred over.

Angela was on maternity leave. She had given birth to baby boy Jackson. leaving Gwen and Nyla to take up extra detective work. Which was difficult because Gwen and Nyla were both pregnant. Neither Tim or Grey wanted Nyla or Gwen to take on extra work.

**
Gwen was at the station preparing to head over to Shaw Memorial. A fugitive was on the loose and was spotted at the hospital. Leaving the hospital completely locked down.

Gwen had her vest strapped and both of her guns loaded and hidden, before she grabbed her car keys. She could feel her phone vibrate signaling someone was calling her.

Gwen took her phone out of her pocket as she got into her car. It was Lucy calling.

"What's up Chen?" She asks as she put the car into drive.

"Head over to Shaw memorial. Tim hurt his back. He's being treated" Gwen processed what Lucy had said before she sped over.

"I'm on my way"

*
Once Gwen had arrived at the hospital she had flashed her badge to the officers guarding the door. She was becoming nervous even though Lucy had said he was okay. She couldn't help but worry.

Gwen had scanned the hallways her eyes reading each number on the door. Before they landed on the room Tim was assigned to.

Tim looked at Gwen and sighed. He didn't want her in the hospital especially with a fugitive on the loose.

"It's probably just a muscle spasm. What are you doing here?" He asks her. Gwen closes the hospital door before walking over. She removes her vest letting out a sigh of relief. Wearing a vest made her feel like her bump was being compressed.

Gwen sighs as she sits down beside Tim. "I had to be here. Plus I was going to be assigned to the search until Lucy called. I'm sure you rather have me here. Then wandering the hospital" she explains.

Tim nods agreeing with Gwen. He reaches his hand over to touch Gwen's bump.

"I still have a feeling it's another boy" Tim says to Gwen. She rolls her eyes "Of course you do, I still think it's a girl" she says to him.

Tim smiles, their conversation was cut short when the doctor walks in.

"Hey, Doc, what's the word?" He asks. The doctor looks down at the clipboard before meeting both Gwen and Tim's eyes.

"When we took that bullet out a few years back, there was a fragment that was too complicated to remove." He explains. Gwen and Tim both nod their head following what he is explaining.

"I remember" Tim says. The doctor nods and continues "The pain you're experiencing is because the fragment has migrated closer to your spinal column and is pressing up against a nerve. We'll need to do surgery to remove it." Gwen's eyes widen as she heard what he had said. Surgery? He was going to need spinal surgery. With that being said Gwen started to become anxious.

The doctor sighs as he tries to reassure Gwen and Tim "Well, we are talking about the spine, it's risky. But it's laparoscopic. So if all goes well, he'll be home by dinner." He explains.

Both Gwen and Tim nod agreeing that the surgery was the best thing to do.

"Okay let's do it" he says.

**
A couple hours had went by and during the hours of waiting for the surgery. Sergeant Grey was admitted into the same room Tim was in. He was suffering from food poisoning.

He had spent time asking Gwen and Tim about the new baby, and how excited they were for a new arrival.

Tim sneaked many glances towards Gwen as she started to talk about her pregnancy. Tim loved every inch of Gwen's body during the pregnancy. He loved feeling her belly, he loved taking care of her. He loved being a dad.

Gwen could feel her self start to be become hungry. The more she waited for the scheduled surgery the more hungry she became.

She stands up looking at the two "I'm going to grab a quick snack from the cafeteria." She tells them.

Tim shakes his head no "Their is a fugitive loose, it's safe to stay here" he tells her. Gwen rolls her eyes and flashes her gun.

"I think I'll be fine. I'll be quick. The baby needs a snack" she leans over and gives Tim a kiss.

"Be careful" sergeant Grey says. Gwen nods and keeps her hand on her gun as she walks into the hallway. Everything seemed clear as she made her way down to the cafeteria.

She settled on a banana muffin, and a bag of chips. She glances around the cafeteria only seeing workers who were on break.

Gwen started to make her way back to the hospital room.

Gwen looks down reading the label from her muffin. It seemed pretty decent for hospital food. She just needed something to hold her over. Especially because she didn't know when they would be home.

A body slammed into her roughly almost knocking her off her feet. Gwen groans as she felt his elbow collide with her stomach. She looks up seeing a sweaty man holding his abdomen. She could make out crimson color coming from his abdomen. 

"Hey!" She says with annoyance in her voice. The man looks at her and notices she's a cop.

He grabs her arm roughly not allowing Gwen any time to make a move "Give me your gun, and no one will get hurt" he tells her. Gwen takes a minute before she realizes it's the missing fugitive.

Gwen acts quick and knees him in the groin watching him fall down to his knees. She twists his arm back hearing him cry out. She reaches and grabs her cuffs from the holster before handcuffing him.

"You're under arrest dumbass, thanks for dropping my muffin" she reaches down to her waist line and grabs her radio.

"This is Detective Rivers, located missing fugitive. On floor 3, West wing. We're code 4". She says.

**
After Tim and Grey heard what happened down the hall they both had ordered Gwen to be seen for injuries. Gwen had reassured them both that she was okay. A little shove wasn't going to hurt the baby. But, Tim being his protective self dragged her over to the maternal ward.

"You know you're over reacting I'm okay, you have your surgery in an hour" she tells him. Tim sighs "I don't care, you should've just stayed in the room" he tells her. He wraps his arm around her shoulder and pulls her closer to him.

Gwen looks up at Tim with a scoff "Then who would catch the bad guys? I caught him at the perfect time" she says.

Tim sighs, Gwen was the most stubborn person he had ever met. He wasn't going to win this argument.

Dr. Parker walked into the room with a smile "Gwen, it's good to see you. We heard what happened. Let me just take a look at the baby" Gwen nods her head and leans back.

She watches the screen and instantly smiles when she sees her baby.

"Everything looks normal, do you want to know the gender?" She asks. Gwen looks at Tim who nods. Tim was relieved everything was okay with Gwen and his baby.

Tim holds her hand in support and watches the screen "congratulations, you're having a baby girl!" She tells them.

Gwen instantly felt her eyes water at the mention of the gender. She knew she was having a girl, and she was beyond excited to have a mini her.

"Thank you so much!" Gwen says as she starts to clean her self up. Dr. Parker nods and excuses her self before leaving. Gwen looks over at Tim who had a smile on his face.

He pulls Gwen into a kiss "We're having a baby girl" he whispers.

**
The surgery was successful everything went smoothly with Tim and he was back home sleeping by dinner. The doctor had reported Tim would be sleeping for the remaining of the day until the medication wore off.

Gwen was happy to be home she was freshly showered and in bed. While Tim was asleep.  she had on Netflix and was going to binge watch her favorite show.

Baby Ben laid in his mother's arms as he slept calmly. Gwen looked down at Ben and then at Tim. A huge smile planted on her features. Everything was perfect.

Finally an update! So sorry for the long wait! I needed some inspiration to write! Good things are to come. How was the chapter???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

862K 27.3K 118
"You sunshine, you temptress" Tim Bradford x OC (Season 1 - 4x01)
3.1K 57 11
Tim and Lucy have been through a lot together, and through it all, they have remained stronger than ever, facing every challenge thrown at them as a...
10.1K 150 8
The rookie on abc, no characters are mine unless specified, oneshots of chenford and short stories, some non chenford stuff, light smut/angst. LOTS...
111K 1.8K 73
A bunch of one-shots/rewrites about Chenford from The Rookie on ABC!!! Some of these stories Tim and Lucy will already be dating and some will be lig...