𝚁𝚎𝚏𝚕𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

By yungslimelifee

𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚃𝚘 𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙻𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗' 𝚄𝚙 '𝙲𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙰 𝚁𝚎𝚏𝚕𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗... More

𝟷
𝟸
𝟹
𝟺
𝟻
𝟼
𝟽
𝟾
𝟿
𝟷𝟶
𝟷𝟷
𝟷𝟸
𝟷𝟹
𝟷𝟺
𝟷𝟻
𝟷𝟼
𝟷𝟽
𝟷𝟾
𝟸𝟶
𝟸𝟷
𝟸𝟸
𝟸𝟹
𝟸𝟺
𝟸𝟻
𝟸𝟼
𝟸𝟽
𝟸𝟾
𝟸𝟿
𝟹𝟶
𝟹𝟷
𝟹𝟸
𝟹𝟹
𝟹𝟺
𝟹𝟻
𝟹𝟼
𝟹𝟽
𝟹𝟾
𝟹𝟿

𝟷𝟿

3.9K 150 29
By yungslimelifee

•••𝚂𝚝. 𝙻𝚘𝚞𝚒𝚜•••

𝚃𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝙿𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 | 𝟸𝟸
𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑

"I miss my bae." Halo sighed "You miss a nigga det think you set him up? Both a y'all crazy as hell." Rocky chuckled

"He's the crazy one. I'm just tryna love him but he pushing me away. A nigga gone be a nigga tho."

"Y'all needa just talk. Ion fuck wit da fact det he even would think some shit like det. Don't he know if you woulda set him up he wouldn't even be here?"

"Obviously he don't know. I got a lot of feelings for him so why would I wanna see him hurt? It makes me feel some kinda way that he even gotta experience this shit."

Halo put her password in and dialed his number before calling him. For the first time in a few days the phone actually rang meaning she was unblocked.

"Baby" He spoke "No don't do that now. That stunt you pulled was so weird."

"Can you let me explain first?"
"Go head, I'm listenin."

"I can't talk over da phone just come to my crib when you get a chance."

"I'm on my way right mothafuckin' now. You got me so fucked up foo."

Halo hung up the phone and aggressively put her shoes on before leaving the house. She quickly made her way to his house and rang the doorbell.

"Hey" Faith waved letting her in. "Wassup Faith"

"Nun much, Kam in his room. I'm finna go so lock the door."

"K"

Halo closed and locked the door behind her before going to Saints room.

"So what we gotta talk about Kamarion?" She asked walking up to his side of the bed.

"Yo ex shot me... dets why I thought you set me up but my lil brother figured some shit out fa me. I was wrong, I apologize Tianna."

"Yea you owe me more than a fuck ass apology cs that stunt you pulled hurt my feelings."

"Ian know you had feelins. Gimme kiss" Saint grabbed her arm pulling her closer. "You tryna be funny?"

"What I say?"

"Tammat ian know you had feelins. Fuck det posat mean Kamarion?"

"Cs you act so hard it be hard gettin' through to yo ass. Youn really talk 'bout yo feelins like det, dets all."

"Ion like you. You really think I would do you like det? Clearly youn trust me."

"Ion trust nobody." He shrugged "Ian just nobody, i'm yo girlfriend."

"I mean I do trust you more than I trust a lot a muhfuckas. I miss you tho."

Halo rolled her eyes and stared at him for a second before taking her shoes off. She then climbed in bed with him.

"You really made me feel some typa way Kamarion. I can't get over det shit." She shook her head. "Foo I thought it was so sneaky shit goin' on. You can't blame me fa thinkin' det either cs you woulda thought det too. I shoulda just asked n talked to you before just sayin' you did some shit."

"Exactly... then gone put me put like you somebody. How it feel takin' care a yoself?"

"Ian have to take care a myself I got a mama- oh shit ian mean it like det."

"It's ite, ian take it personal. Why you call me? Cs she tired a yo ass huh?"

"Hell yea then she can't handle me when I gotta take my medication n shit. I just like it better when you was helpin' me."

"But every five seconds you kept sayin' you got or youn need my help."

"Cs I won't fuckin' witchu. I do feel bad tho, imma make it up to you bae."

Saint grabbed her jaw and kissed her lips before laying his head on her shoulder.

"Mmm"

--

"You need to listen!" Halo spoke as her and Ghost walked through the door. "Yo dog hard headed as fuck Kamarion. It was a lil kid outside n he kept actin' like he was finna run up on her a sum."

"Play too much. Sit, Ghost!" Saint snapped then he sat down with no hesitation. "Can you fill up his food now water fa me please?"

"Okay" She responded slipping her shoes off "Say yea a sum, when you say okay it make me feel like i'm makin' you do sum."

"Yea i'll fill it up bro."
"Bro?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Yea"

Halo filled the dog's bowls up then washed her hands. Since she didn't know how to cook that well she was gonna order whatever Saint wanted to eat.

"Want wingstop?"

"Nah... ian hungry."

"Well I am n i'm finna get wingstop so when it come don't ask cs ian sharin."

"Ion want nun from you."
"Mmk"

Halo ordered what she wanted plus an extra side if fries because she knew she wouldn't eat 10 wings and he was gonna still ask for some.

"Come hea" He waved her over. She went over to him and sat on the couch. Saint had just taken his medication for the day and was starting to feel it.

"Lemme tell you a secret bae."

"What?"

"Det last time we had fucked ian pull out. How long ago det was?"

"Iono, like two weeks ago?" She shrugged "You gone be pregnant?"

"No" She shook her head. "How you know?"

"Cs I know." Halo shrugged "You know I love you, right?"

"You do?" She asked being unsure of where that came from. "Hell yea you my baby. We ain't een been together det long but I love you."

"I love you too."

"Ian been in love inna long ass time foo. Niggas be playin' witcho feelins n shit but when you know, you know. Dets why you gotta get wit somebody n lock cs they might get locked in wit da wrong person."

"Kamarion" She smirked "Yes bae"

"What are you talkin' 'bout?" Halo laughed "I fuckin' love you, dets what da fuck i'm tammat."

"Ite chill cs you gettin' yoself worked up fa nun."

"Nah cs ion feel like you love me Tianna. You love another nigga a sum?"

"No man I only love you."

"Oh ite" He responded before nodding off a little.

"Bae!" She giggled causing him to jump up. "Huh?!"

"You wanna get inna bed? You fallin' asleep playa."

"Mmcht ian sleep." He waved her off. "On god you was but okay."

The room went back silent so she knew for sure he went to sleep. Not too long after that her food arrived so she went to the door to get it.

Halo sat at the island and took her food out the bag. Hearing movement she turned around seeing Saint slowly getting up.

"Where you goin?"
"What you got?"

"You not hungry, remember?"

"You fucked up fa det. Yeen gone share wimme fa real?"

"No" She shook her head. "Yeen shit"

She rolled her eyes and separated the food before giving it to him. "Shoulda never got you nun."

"And won't you just sleep?"

"Nah I won't sleep- I'm high as fuck foo."

"I bet, we can take a nap when you done cs you givin' me junkie vibes keep noddin' off n shit."

"Ion see how they do dis shit."
"Me neither"

--

For a few days Halo had been contemplating on if she should try to get in contact with Dre or just pop up on him.

She decided to just pop up so he wouldn't suspect anything. Once she saw him she didn't know what she'd do but she was ready for whatever.

"Wassup Andre... how you doin?" She asked causing him to look back at her. "Fuck you doin' in my crib?"

"If you feel some typa way towards me dets cool but my nigga don't got nun to do wit dis. You lucky I came to you as chill as I am right now."

Whenever Halo got really angry it was like she turned into a different person. She hadn't brought that side of her out in over a year due to her trying to change her ways.

Dre already knew how she was and how she acted in certain situations. When she started to do things like this he knew he should be worried.

He wasn't scared of her at all, he just didn't know what to expect from her.

"Ian make shit 'bout you, yo nigga did. Det nigga was in his feelins cs his girl a hoe."

"I won't no hoe when you was in love wimme. Nor was I a hoe when I gave birth to your child Andre. Think about the shit that you did n ask yourself why I started acting the way I was. I'm so glad we don't gotta share a child together. On my daddy I hate you."

Halo's son Major lived with Dre's parents in another state. They didn't want him out there with them for obvious reasons.

Since they had full custody of Major it wasn't much Halo could do. Soon she wanted to move away and get her son back but she didn't know where to start.

They left unannounced, changed their numbers and contact information so nobody could contact them.

Halo felt that Dre knew where their son was but he just didn't wanna tell her. Major was a sensitive top for her so she never spoke on him.

Nobody but her dad and Rocky knew about him. She didn't even have the heart to tell her friends, that's how much she hated the decision she made.

"You'll neva see him again anyway bitch you a unfit parent. He ain't gone ever love you."

As bad as Halo wanted to do something to him she kept her cool. Having another case would only make it harder for her to try to get her son back.

"He doesn't even know me because you n your family are weird. You know me more than anybody Andre... ion think you wanna play games wimme. Especially when it comes to him. He spent two years with your parents already and I want him back. I came here to talk to you about my boyfriend but if you just gimme their information we don't even have to get into allat."

"Bitch fuck you ian givin' you shit. You put niggas before yo son, don't try to switch up na."

"My son that I never got the chance to raise? How that even make sense to you? I'm tryna make peace with you n you starting more shit wimme."

Halo was for sure gonna get, get back for Saint but her first mission was to get her son back. He was her main focus at the moment.

"You outta all people know how it feel to not have no mama but you turned around n did det same shit to yo kid. I wonder how he gone feel when he grow up n realize heen mean shit to you."

"Not havin' no mama shoulda made you wanna do betta Tianna." He added

"You right... you so right Andre. Like you the best father out here a sum."

"My son know me."

"This whole time I knew you was keeping him away from me. Enjoy yo time wit em cs I got a trick fa det."

Halo stormed out the house and went back to her car before she broke down crying.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

457K 21.7K 38
𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘮𝘺 "𝘴𝘢𝘧𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯"
3.9M 167K 56
" 𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚎."☆
1.8M 94.5K 51
𝘕𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘨𝘰 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘵, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦. 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺...
521K 26.4K 22
𝗶𝗺 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗲, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘀𝗲 ©-𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐑𝐎...