๐“๐‡๐„ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐†๐Ž๐“๐“๐„๐ ๐†๏ฟฝ...

By hoonzzone

โ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ง ๐†๐จ๐ฃ๐จ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ก? โž - แด›สœส€แดแดกษด แด€แดกแด€ส ส™ส สœแด‡ส€ แดแดกษด แด„สŸแด€ษด ส™แดœแด› ส€แด€ษชsแด‡แด… ส™ส แด›สœแด‡ sแด›ส€แดษดษขแด‡sแด›. โ... More

โ€ข ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž โ€ข
โ€ข 01 - ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ๐›๐จ๐ซ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ง ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ โ€ข
โ€ข 02 - ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ โ€ข
โ€ข 03 - ๐š ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฆ๐ข ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž โ€ข
โ€ข 04 - ๐š ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ ๐๐ž๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง โ€ข
โ€ข 05-๐ž๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐†๐ž๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ฎ๐ ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฎ โ€ข
โ€ข 06 - ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ โ€ข
โ€ข ๐’๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข ๐ก๐ž๐š๐๐œ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ง๐ฌ โ€ข
โ€ข ๐๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฌ - ๐Œ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐†๐ž๐ญ๐จ โ€ข
โ€ข 07- ๐‘๐ฒ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง ๐’๐ฎ๐ค๐ฎ๐ง๐š โ€ข
โ€ข 08- ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง โ€ข
โ€ข 09 - ๐š ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ โ€ข
โ€ข 10 - ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ โ€ข
โ€ข ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ - ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ฑ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ญ ๐Ÿ โ€ข
โ€ข ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ - ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ฑ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ญ ๐Ÿ‘ โ€ข
โ€ข ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ - ๐ฌ๐š๐ ๐ž โ€ข
โ€ข ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ - ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐ค๐จ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ง โ€ข

โ€ข ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ - ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ฑ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ญ ๐Ÿ โ€ข

420 12 0
By hoonzzone

"I'm honestly disappointed that you didn't even tell me that you kept that boy alive like this for month and a half" Satomi sighed and crossed her arms. Ofc she's gonna eat up Satoru's brain until he's done with everything.

Satoru nodded with a wide smile, "Well it was for his own good. You know that he's been targeted?"

"Yeah? Because he's Sukuna's vessel?" Satomi raised her eyebrow.

"Yeah by both sorcerers and curses!"

"Huh? How you can tell that? You're telling me that he's been targeted by those non-living creatures too?" Satomi clenched her eyebrows together and put her palm under her chin, in a thinking pose.

"Yeah. I met a curse [ Jogo incident] who could think and talk which is unusual for curses but you know we never know what's happening outside from our knowledge and our range of observations" Satoru pulled down his blindfold and his blue orbs shined in the sunlight coming from the window.

Satomi's eyes widened from the information of curses existing to think and talk like humans and that information was new for jujutsu sorcerers too. Satomi tried to go back to her calm face but in mind she was thinking about those possibilities.

"But is he prepared to face those right now? I mean you've brought him out in broad daylight after all. And now Kyoto principal and all the higher ups are mad at you." Satomi tilted her head and looked at her feet, these boots are new but who cares , she had to slay in front of Kyoto students.

"Nah the chances are high again. He'll be targeted again but this time - by humans. " Satoru looked at Satomi with a grin on his face, Satomi knew this look , "Protect him at all cost. You got that?"

Satomi knew it was coming. She nodded with narrow eyes and spoke, "Oh sure I'll."

_____________

The Tokyo team  meeting:

Every sorcerer student were discussing the strategy because they got new player with them - Yuji. Satomi was standing near the exit door while learning on the wall on her back and crossing her arms.

"Todo would definitely come right at us." She spoke.

"Yeah and Mai would find a way to jump on me" Maki sighed, "Todo's handful. Worst case scenario, he'll beat us down and we won't have enough players to finish the event. At first I was thinking that we should position him with Senpai or panda ...but you know I don't wanna loose players who can help locate the enemy and know ways to win the event"

"Itadori, we'll leave Todo to you." Maki tilted her head on her right arm and looked at Yuji with sharp eyes, "You don't have to win , just buy us some time."

"You're an extra player so it's fine" Panda gave a thumbs up to Yuji.

Yuji looked pissed off but accepted his fate anyway, "How rude!"

"Sorry Megumi, I know you wanted to fight Todo" Panda said again.

"It doesn't matter either way" again how this boy is so calm.

"Gosh you're so dry!" Panda made a scoff.

"Itadori " Yuji looked at his left and saw Satomi approaching him , she stepped closer and threw an earphone at him, "use this if you need help"

"Huh?" Yuji catched the device and put it in his left ear, "is this-"

"A earphone but a good one. You might need it later."

"Aah- ...it looks expensive-"

Satomi turned back to everyone in the room, "Itadori might get targeted"

"Huh??" The whole room was shocked.

"Yeah by Kyoto students. I want two things to be done - securing Itadori's safety and winning this event. I'll move in between this things back to back."

She then turned to Yuji, "This isn't just normal earphone. I'll have one with me , we'll be able to communicate through this"

__________

"Itadori, do you need a hand?" Satomi spoke through her earphone clearly hearing the fight through it. The noises of punches and kicks could be heard through it. Satomi flew in the sky noticing that Todo had landed a strong punch on Yuji that made him flew off inside to deeper forest and hit few trees. Satomi could observe everything from the sky but as soon as they entered into the deeper forest, ...it became hard for her.

Yuji just recieved the deadly punch of Todo which made him think that even though he blocked it with his hands, it felt like his hands were blown off from his body , luckily there was curse spider between Todo's fist and Yuji's block hands....or else it would've been worst!

Yuji was about to stand up from the hit, his hands shaking from blocking the hit, Todo's kick landed on his face , .....kick ,,,, kick and kick.....

Yuji's face was bleeding from those hits, Todo was laughing like a maniac and hitting Yuji with punches after punches. Blood splashed near on those dry leaves and tree woods. Yuji's head was low, blood dripping from his forehead, pain flowing in his veins...

"Done already huh?" Todo raised his fist again with a wide grin on his face , ready to hit Yuji again, but .....a blow hit on his face which caused him to back away for few meters...

"You're kidding..." Todo rubbed his face where it was scratched from Satomi's hit from up the sky. He walked towards her again but keeping distance this time....

"Itadori...can you get up? " Satomi kept her one hand in a fist in front of Todo and the other hand holding over Yuji to guard him.

Todo was so fast with his attacks that Yuji never got the time to answer Satomi's call earlier. Glad that Satomi decided to swing down from the sky when she heard those kick and punching noises from the earphone. Well it's a big surprise that it wasn't blown away from Todo's hit , well maybe because it didn't land there.

Yuji slowly got up, still blood flowing all over on his face - from his forehead to middle of his eyebrows then to his nose and finally from his lips to his chin.... Few blood drops fell on the ground. He lifted up his face and looked at Todo, his eyes narrowing,

" Why you'd pound my face like that huh? What if you made me even dumber ?"

"Don't worry, Takada says that dumb guys are perfect " Todo wipped off the blood from the corner of his lips.

"Huh? Who's that? I don't care about idols!" Yuji said holding his forehead to stop bleeding.

Satomi rolled her eyes and sighed. She gave Todo a side eye.

"Oh then how you know that she's an idol? You know her. So first year, what's your name?"

"Itadori Yuji"

"So, itadori Yuji! What type of women is your type??!" Todo made a wide smile and rubbed his chin. Honestly, he looks like a old gym man like that who's literally unemployed .

Here we go. Again. Satomi raised her eyebrows and was like "Stfu your bitch ass and get lost you mf. I didn't sign up for this to see this bitch go around and ask people their type of women in middle of fights. First it was Megumi and now it's Itadori . Ima beat your bitch ass-"

"Seriously? Wtf is wrong with you!" Satomi made a deadpan face.

"Huh? My type ? But why that has to do with anything???" Yuji was like wtf - this guy just beat tf out of me and why he's suddenly asking my type of woman ...like from what that came from???!!

Todo smiled widely, still in his fighting pose, "Oh Gojo, stop fussing, I'm just trying to figure out with whom I'm fighting"

Satomi rolled her eyes and leaned a bit on Yuji's shoulder to whisper something, "This mf asked the same thing to Megumi and then beat him up."

Yuji was questioning his existence at this point. After Satomi's conformation he wasn't sure if he's gonna have the same fate at Megumi but anyways.... what's lose in sharing his type??

Yuji made a confused face and proceed to think for his answer. That poor boy was using his last two brain cells to remember his type - just give him a damn break....

"Idk what's going on, but I guess I like tall girls with big butts like Jennifer Lawrence?"

Todo jolted and his eyes widened in surprise. Was he hearing this right? Was it ture?? He liked tall girls with big butts?? Just like him?? Well in that case .... they're best friends now!!!

At that time a memory occurred in Todo's mind - which never actually happened in real life.

Satomi was in utter confusion over the whole situation but she was also giving Yuji some time to settle things before they both move from their - after all they've to win this event and Satomi couldn't leave Yuji behind, Satoru asked her to look out for him and also because she would protect him this time. Satomi flew in the air to look for the panda team for a minute so she could understand what's going on with other teammates - it's a team battle after all. She left Yuji on the ground for few secs because she knew that she'll cover him up anytime soon and Todo seemed to lost in imagination for such a long minute - take advantage of your opponent.

"Yeah keep going straight, but Todo's here too"

"That shouldn't be a problem because he said that he had no problems with our plans"

It's been fifteen secs that Satomi left and Yuji found himself being surrounded by Kyoto students. Mai with her gun fired at Yuji but Yuji having an athlete body , dodged all of them and ran away from her reach but this time Miwa was in front of him swinging her blade at him, 'simple domain' she chanted and aimed at Yuji but again Yuji dodged it by jumping over from her with a spin and ran away in a flash. But when he came to an open area he realised that he's surrounded again - everyone aiming at him and they've already surrounded him in a circle, if he'll dodge one the other three would hit him and he'll die!

Clap.

When Noritoshi opened his eyes, he saw that he has swapped places with Yuji. Now he's on the ground and Yuji's on the tree branch where Noritoshi was standing earlier. Yuji was surprised but was soon pulled by Satomi who just grabbed him out of nowhere and started teleporting here and there with him to get away from them.

"We need to run. " She said, her hand firmly grabbing Yuji's arm as she teleported away from the Kyoto students.

[Satomi's teleportation :- For having immense amount of cursed energy she can use teleportation however and whenever she likes. She can even teleport holding objects and people. She has only teleported holding one person till now because she's bad at carrying heavy objects. Satoru needs some special needs or requirements to use teleportation but it's different in Satomi's case. She doesn't know herself but her technique works on wide range as long as she knows the place she's gonna teleport. To teleport somewhere, she has to be familiar to that place and imagine that place in her mind at that moment of teleportation. As you might think that it's very cool and easy but it's actually not like that. Focusing on only one place to think while using the technique is super hard it's not for the overthinkers. She's very calm and collected and also good at controlling emotions and that's why she's good at this. If you're thoughts and mind are all over the places then it won't work at all. ]

It seemed that Kyoto students ended up arguing among each other. Todo, who hated to be told what to do was taking interest in Yuji now and he was getting angry that his comrades came in between him and Yuji. Todo ended up threatening Noritoshi once more before leaving for Yuji again, not knowing that Satomi had already picked him up.

"Let's just kill that curse and end this. I don't wanna have beef with To-"

Satomi was about to finish her sentence but got hit and crashed from the mid sky to a nearby tree branch, hitting the tree and rolling few meters on the ground before hitting her head on the tree again. No wonder it was Todo ....who jumped in the air put of nowhere and punched Satomi. Satomi flew away but Todo got a grip of Yuji and threw him ....but Yuji stood on his feet and clenched his fist ....ready to fight Todo again....

Satomi whinned in pain as she felt her head bleeding from the hit, it's not possible to move for her for few minutes. God damn ...the injury was kinda serious at this moment. Todo is a fighter , he doesn't hesitate if his opponent is man or woman. He'll beat you down no matter who you're.

"I wasn't thinking to hit her but she was coming between me and you .. brother!"

"Senpai!"

"Take her down"

Megumi's nue sent electric shockwaves from the sky which caused Momo to crash on a tree. She understood that she couldn't move for a while ....but as soon as she looked down she saw ....Panda and Nobara mocking her while Nobara being dead angry on her and her comrades . Suddenly panda was shoot by Mechamaru , it appears that Noritoshi sent Mai and Mechamaru to cover up Momo....and the fight between Nobara and Momo began as well as between Panda and Mechamaru.

Miwa and Noritoshi were running to their destiny or according to their plan - what they intend to do but suddenly Miwa swinged her blade ... Noritoshi snapped and looked behind, he blocked Megumi's attack. Maki pushed Miwa's attack as all of them backed away few steps, looking at each other in their eyes ...

"Kamo,,,,are you guys trying to kill Itadori?" Megumi's eyebrow twitched and he looked dead mad.

"And what if I say you were right?" Noritoshi answered calmly.

"You guys have failed so far huh? There's ain't no way Itadori could be taken down that easily" Megumi was ready to attack again....Maki was now separated from him as she was now with Miwa who somehow seemed too nice to her.

"But I won't go easy on you" Maki smirked as she gripped her blade tighter.

"Don't worry, I don't need your pity" Miwa also held her katana on front of her face.

"There's no need to kill Itadori." Megumi said, his divine dog barking at Noritoshi.

Noritoshi who was calm all along suddenly opened his one eye, "It's a need for the sake of three big sorcerer families!"

Wack . Wack . Wack .

Yuji was taking Todo's hits and was blocking them. In anyone's surprise he was doing better till now. But Todo was a beast, he could easily dodge them and counter attack but the most surprising thing for Todo was that Yuji's raw strength was even stronger and powerful than Todo. Inspite of having a shorter body with less muscular physique than Todo, Yuji was a lot powerful with his punches and kicks.

Left , right - goodnight.

But what he lacked was using of cursed energy. He had cursed energy but he wasn't applying it in right way. It was more from the leftover cursed energy he had from his superhuman strength and speed. The way he was using it was ,

"ALL WRONG!! ALL WRONG!! ALL WRONG!!!"

Todo screamed and everyone could hear him - him own teammates and Tokyo students too. Todo was about to say something again but got kicked on his spine and he flew away and hit the ground on his face. Satomi who was bleeding from her forehead earlier now seemed to standing up on her feet as she swinged her left leg back down after hitting Todo with cursed energy. If you sneak attack her, she sneak attack you back.

Satomi stood by Yuji's side , her blood now seemed to stop coming out anymore but made red strain on her face down to neck and even on the uniform.

"What exactly you're trying to do here Todo"

"Woah ...Gojo, i must say, you're such a strong woman" Todo stood up again this time, but his back hurting as hell, it'll take time indeed to move again, "I was trying to reach him how cursed energy works"

"...." She turned to Itadori and asked, "I thought uncle already told you?"

"Well.... I'm kinda dumb so I didn't understand-"

"He sure twisted it...god! Why can't he just say it simply!!!" Both of two boys were taken aback by Satomi's sudden rage but again she took a deep sigh and calmed herself down,

"Cursed energy is controlled by emotions. Cursed energy flows inside our body in case of most of the jujutsu sorcerers. If you wish to use it at it's full potential you should wait until it flows throughout your whole body. Because you're using your fists and feet to attack your opponent, you should wait until the cursed energy reaches to your limbs. Basically it flows to the limbs the last and you're not giving it enough time. When you're emotional this process happens faster. Do you get it?"

Satomi explained the whole thing to Yuji. Todo seemed impressed with Satomi. He grinned and walked closer,
" She's right. Listen brother, we exist in this world with our whole body and soul. It's so obvious that max people had taken it for granted"

Yuji's eyes widened. The boy who was jumping like a normal teenager a few months ago was now thrown into a bigger and better battle field... learning new stuffs and exploring his potential. He nodded and clenched his fist,

"I get it now. Thank you both"

Satomi slightly grinned and pat Yuji's shoulder. Satoru didn't simplify in Satomi's case too - she just happened to read jujutsu books a lot. The library of Tokyo jujutsu high is her chilling place.

Todo rubbed his neck and smiled widely, " You're really something else aren't you, Gojo? Beauty with brain and power?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

335K 20.6K 26
โ๐˜ฟ๐™ค ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™™ ๐™ข๐™š? ๐™Š๐™ง ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™™ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š?โž โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค IN WHICH a...
3.5K 131 4
๊—ƒ ๐ฌ. ๐ ๐จ๐ฃ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐: ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ !๐ฌ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฎ ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ! ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐ค๐š๐ข๏ฟฝ...
16.6K 825 17
โ† ๐‚๐ก๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐š - ๐˜ข ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ. "๐˜•๐˜ฐ...
50.1K 1.6K 9
๐™”๐™๐™๐™๐˜ผ ๐™Š๐™†๐™†๐™Š๐™๐™Ž๐™ ๐™ญ ๐™๐™€๐™ˆ ! ๐™๐™€๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™ โ†ฌ๐–ธ๐–ด๐–ด๐–ณ๐–  ๐– ๐–ญ๐–ฃ ๐–ธ/๐–ญ ๐–ก๐–ค๐–ข๐–ฎ๐–ฌ๐–ค ๐–ข๐–ซ๐– ๐–ฒ๐–ฒ๐–ฌ๐– ๐–ณ๐–ค๐–ฒ ๐– ๐–ฆ๐– ๐–จ๐–ญ ๐–จ๐–ญ ๐–ฉ๐–ด๐–ฉ๐–ด๐–ณ๐–ฒ๐–ด ๐–ง๐–จ๐–ฆ๐–ง...