WAITING FOR YOU -- TAEKOOK FF...

By Akeelahhack

Jungkook and Taehyung are in a beautiful relationship but what happens when Jungkook has to leave for his st... More

💗Introduction💗
💗Chapter One💗
💗Chapter Two 💗
💗Chapter Three💗
💗Chapter Four💗
Sorry😪
💗Chapter Five💗
💗Chapter Six💗
💗Chapter Seven💗
💗Chapter Eight💗
💗Chapter Nine💗
💗Chapter Ten💗
💗Chapter Eleven💗
💗Chapter Twelve💗
💗Chapter Thirteen💗
💗Chapter Fourteen💗
💗Chapter Fifteen💗
💗 Chapter Sixteen 💗
💗Chapter Seventeen💗
💗 Chapter Eighteen💗
💗Chapter Nineteen 💗
💗Chapter Twenty💗
💗Chapter Twenty-one💗
💗Chapter Twenty-two💗
💗 Chapter Twenty-three 💗
💗 Chapter Twenty-four💗
💗 Chapter Twenty-five💗
💗 Chapter Twenty-six💗
💗 Chapter Twenty-seven💗
💗 Chapter Twenty-eight💗
💗 Chapter Twenty-nine💗
💗Chapter Thirty-one 💗
💗Chapter Thirty-two💗
💗 Chapter Thirty-three💗
💗 Chapter Thirty-four 💗
💗Chapter Thirty-five💗
💗 Chapter Thirty-six💗
💗Chapter Thirty-seven 💗
💗 Chapter Thirty-eight💗
💗 Chapter Thirty-nine💗
💗 Epilogue 💗
💗Thank you💗
NEW STORY 😁
💗Special Chapter💗

💗Chapter Thirty💗

543 15 2
By Akeelahhack

In Canada

Jungkook's pov

I was sitting in the living room when I heard the door to our apartment open. I smiled widely and looked at the door as I know it might be Mingyu as he went to college today for lectures. But to my suprise Mingyu came in with another person. He moved aside and when I saw the person jaw dropped. My eyes instantly filled with tears and I chocked out a "W-what are you doing here?"

"Kookie, aren't you happy to see me?" The person said looking down sadly.

"Tae, what are you doing here?" I asked him trying to be stern.

Author's pov

"You didn't call in the past week. I wanted to give you a suprise. Since, you couldn't come home. I thought I could come see you here." Tae replied pouting still looking down.

"Why Tae?Why? I thought I told you to wait for me." Jungkook said his voice cracking in the end.

"Yes, I was waiting for you patiently. But your demeanor in the phone call we did suggested you were hiding something. My heart was restless the whole week as to what you were hiding.Also, you didn't call the whole week it heightened my anxiety." Tae yelled out frustrated as to what Jungkook is hiding.

"But you could have called." Jungkook said finally breaking into sobs. He was scared as to what Tae's reaction will be if he found out his secret. Since he was here there was no turning back.

Tae panicked hearing Jungkook sobbing. He rushed to his side hugging him tightly. His heart clenched seeing his love like this. For Mingyu, he was just awkwardly standing there till he decided to go to his room to give the two lovers space.

Tae patted Jungkook's back whispering sweet nothings in his ear. He didn't his suprise will make Jungkook cry. Soon Jungkook's sobs died down. He looked up to Tae and said what he should have never said.

"Can you back to Korea now. As you can see I am fine." Jungkook said harshly pulling away from the hug.

Tae's felt his heart bleeding. His love didn't want him here. He got up from the couch and said.

"If you think I will leave you alone after coming all the way from Korea then you are wrong,Kook"

"Why are you being stubborn,Tae?" Jungkook said frustrated. Why can't Tae just go back?

"Well, you are also stubborn too. Let's see how you send me back to Korea." Tae said taking a seat comfortably flipping his hair in the process.

"If I tell you the reason why, will you go back?" Jungkook said knowing very well if he doesn't tell Tae the reason he wouldn't budge. He decided to take a risk.

"Well, it depends on the reason you give" Tae said shrugging his shoulders.

Jungkook sighed and finally said."I am paralyzed waist down."

Tae froze as soon as he heard that. He forgot to give a reaction which caused Jungkook to panic.

"I am so sorry Tae, If you want we can break up. I understand I mean who will want to be with a paralyzed person like m-" Jungkook said stopping mid sentence because he was having difficulty breathing. This statement caused Tae to snap out of his trance. His eyes widen seeing Jungkook unable to breathe.

He went to his side taking him in his arms.

"Breathe for me baby. Breathe in and out follow my pace."Tae said trying to get Jungkook to breathe. Jungkook tried to follow his instructions. He slowly took in a breathe and slowly breathe out. Soon his breathing stabilized. He looked up at Tae and said.

"I understand Tae. You can lea-" he was cut off by a kiss on his lips. Tae pulled his head and deepened the kiss. Jungkook slowly started to kiss back. The kiss lasted for sometime till Tae pulled out of the kiss.

Tae lightly flicked Jungkook's forehead and said." What made you think I will leave you huh?"

"You weren't reacting. So I though-" Jungkook was cut off by a smack at the back of his head.

"Keep quiet and listen to me." Tae said making Jungkook look down a small pout on his lips.

"How could you doubt my love for you huh? Even if you become blind I will still stay by your side not to talk of paralyses. Kook,when I said I loved you I meant it. I don't love you because of your appearance. I love you because you are you.So don't get any funny ideas in your coconut head. I love you I really do." Tae said seriously his facial expressions sad. Because how could Jungkook think that.

"I wasn't doubting your love sweetie. I thought is was only natural for you to want breakup if you found out." Jungkook said cupping Tae's face looking at him lovingly.

"Whatever you coconut head. I will not talk to you, hmmp." Tae said crossing his arms over his chest and looking away from Kook

"Darling, won't you forgive your Kookie?" Jungkook said trying to make Tae face him. Tae slowly looked at him because he couldn't resist his bunny for too long.

"Okay, you are forgiven" Tae said making Kook smile.

"But no kisses and cuddles for a week." Tae said giving Jungkook an evil smile.

"But why?" Kook whined.

"Firstly, that's your punishment and secondly you were going to live without my kisses any way as you weren't planning on coming home anytime soon." Tae said rolling his eyes.

"But baby you are here now." Jungkook whined again hugging one of Tae's arms.

"Still" Tae deadpanned

"Okay only one week." Jungkook said finally accepting defeat.

"On a serious note you said you will be coming home after you solve the problem. Does it mean you were never going to come home?" Tae yelled in realisation.

"Well, the doctor said I could walk again after sometime. So I would have just come back I start walking again."Jungkook said shrugging.

"Okay, that's great. Don't worry I am here for you. I will support you throughout." Tae said looking at Kook with his doe eyes filled with sincerity.

"I love you" Kook said out of nowhere.

"I love you too" Tae replied.

"Love, how did you get here?" Jungkook asked curiously.

"Well"

Flashback the day before

Tae's house

Author's pov

"Jiminie,why hasn't he called yet?" Tae whined to his best friend.

"Maybe he is busy or something." Jimin said nonchalantly already used to his friends tantrums.

"But still at least once. I am getting worried." Tae whined again.

"Why don't you go and meet him then?" Jimin said done with his best friend's whining from the past days.

Tae widened his eyes and shouted."You are right Jiminie. You are really my soulmate"

He hugged the hell out of Jimin l, gave him a peck and rushed to his room to pack. Jimin just look at his friend and shrugged.

Tae went to his room and packed his clothes into a suitcase. He took the bag and rushed downstairs.

"Jiminie inform Jin Hyung and Namjoon Hyung for me okay." He said pecking Jimin's cheek.

"But Tae" before he could complete his sentence Tae was already out of the house. He shook his heard and prayed silently for his soulmate's safety.

Tae went to the Jeon mansion with his luggage. As soon as he reached there he rang the doorbell. Mrs Jeon opened the door and let him in.

(A little time skip)

"So you are telling me you want to go to Ottawa to meet Jungkook." Mr Jeon asked after Tae explained his reason for coming to their house.

"Yes Mr Jeon" Tae replied confidently.

"But what if what happened to Kook happen aga-" Mr Jeon tried to reason

"I'm sure it won't happen again. I promise I will be safe." Tae said showing his puppy eyes.

Mr Jeon sighed in defeat and said". But I will pay for the expenses."

"Sure, as long as I get to go" Tae said flashing his boxy smile.

"And you will also take the contact he used to call that will help you to locate him." Mr Jeon added.

"Thank you Mom and Dad." Tae thanked them sincerely.

"No need you are our son in law anyways. Come let's get you to Ottawa." Mr Jeon said taking his car keys.

Mr Jeon with his connections got Tae to Ottawa and gave him money to cover his expenses. Now Tae is standing outside the airport in Canada.

He took out his phone and dialed the number Mr Jeon gave him. After sometime someone picked up the call.

"Hello, Jungkook" Tae said excitedly.

"Hello. This is Jungkook's friend, Mingyu" Mingyu said on the other side of the phone.

"Oh, Is Jungkook around. I want to talk to him." Tae said

"No he is not, I am in college now. Who are you by the way?" Mingyu asked politely.

" Jungkook's boyfriend" Tae replied.

"Oh, do you perhaps want something?" Mingyu asked.

" Can you please pick me up from the airport?" Tae asked politely

"Sure, wait for me there. I will hold a cardboard with Jungkook's name. Call me if you see it" Mingyu replied excited to finally meet someone related to Jungkook.

He made his way out of the college and took a cab to the airport and that is how come Tae was with Mingyu.

Flashback ended

"That is how come I was here" Tae finished his narration sighing in contentment.

"Okay, you did so much to come here. Thanks so much." Jungkook said lovingly.

"No need to say thanks and I love you too." Tae replied.

"Now come I am sleepy." Jungkook said and Tae helped him lie on the couch carefully.

"Sleep tight baby" Tae said turning to go away but Kook held Tae's arm and yanked him and he fell right on top of him.

"Nuh uh cuddle me"Jungkook said hugging him tightly. Tae forgetting about Kook's punishment giggled and cuddled him. They both drifted to sleep in a few minutes. After all they were in the arms of their love.

-----------------------------------------------------------

How was it?

Please comment and tell me how it is? Your comments will motivate me to write more.

Since one of the readers requested for a double update, here it is.

And also we got an ot7 picture after so long😩.

Take care and I love you all💜💜.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 6.2K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
900K 41.3K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
87.3K 3.2K 32
Taehyung smiled widely before running outside, Jungkook following behind him, small giggles left his mouth. On the way to the garden where they usua...
20.7K 1.1K 44
(Mostly Taekook/Yoonmin fanfic)😈 The Bangtan boys all lived under the same roof. Some of the boys are unsure about their sexualities. Things kind of...