Guilty | Woosan 18+

By BlackYeolie

Did you ever fuck your boyfriend's cousin in the snow? πŸ”ž WOOYOUNG X SAN ⚠️ major smut warning ⚠️ ----- No... More

πŸ”ž prologue πŸ”ž
πŸ”ž recommended songs πŸ”ž
1πŸ”ž
2πŸ”ž
3πŸ”ž
4πŸ”ž
5πŸ”ž
6πŸ”ž
7πŸ”ž
8πŸ”ž!
9πŸ”ž
10πŸ”ž
11πŸ”ž
13πŸ”ž
14πŸ”ž
15 πŸ”ž
16 πŸ”ž
17 πŸ”ž
18. πŸ”ž
19. πŸ”ž
20. πŸ”ž
21 πŸ”ž
22 πŸ”ž
23 πŸ”ž
24 πŸ”ž
25 πŸ”ž
26 πŸ”ž
27 πŸ”ž
28 πŸ”ž

12πŸ”ž

2.7K 119 94
By BlackYeolie

W o o y o u n g.
A few hours had passed since the incident in the kitchen. Felix had tidied everything up with an angry face obviously still annoyed at San for interrupting us, and me on the other hand had to handle his attitude towards me, still thinking about the moment San protected me.

It made me feel special, and I hated myself for feeling special, when San simply told Felix to watch his mouth. Was San's reaction normal? Was it normal to step between a couple when they fought for a moment?

I took a deep breath and looked at my own reflection. Felix went to bed, still not apologizing for his harsh tone on me earlier, and I stood in the bathroom, checking my reflection, seeing if I looked presentable

San still worked in his home office just as I expected him to do. I was cruel for thinking that I could simply step into his room again, talk to him, maybe even share some sinful saxes and step out of his room without ruining anything for myself

I was so self-disruptive. So self-disruptive for still taking to San, sharing some naughty gazes and hoping for the best to come out of this for me. Flirting with my boyfriend's cousin was simply stupid, just stupid.

But with Felix, I just simply didn't feel the heat in my body, the burn in my chest, the soreness in my throat. It wasn't the same feeling I had with San. San made me feel a heat I've never felt before. Maybe it was desire, maybe lust, I didn't know.

I patted on some red lip tint on the center of my lips trying to make the look more juicy, which looked very pleasant. A little spray of perfume, YSL Libré, also didn't hurt no one.

With a guilty feeling inside my chest I left the bathroom taking a deep breath. Should I actually go inside? Should I really step into this room again? Wasn't it obvious what I tried to do?

I stopped right in front of the office. San's voice made me feel dizzy. It seemed like he was on the phone again, talking to someone who seemed to not do what he wanted since he kind of yelled at the person

I took a deep breath. It wasn't a good idea to step into the office when San wasn't in a good mood, especially because he talked to an employee on the phone. It just wasn't the right moment to see him.

Biting my underlip, I accepted my faith and walked downstairs still thinking about what I could do to not walk into Felix's and my bedroom. It wasn't nice to say but I simply didn't want to be in his presence that moment

He shocked me today. He really shocked me today by being so harsh and mean to me, simply because San had interrupted us. It was a side of Felix I didn't know and I didn't like.

The house was quiet. Everyone was already asleep besides San, who was still arguing on the phone with someone, and me who now played with the thought of grabbing a damn bottle of Soju from the refrigerator and drowning it myself simply because I hated how today ended

My eyes traveled to the silver refrigerator that was bigger than anything I had ever seen. In general, this house was insane, simply massive. Even though my parents had quite good jobs, I still never seen such a big hut before.

I opened the fridge just to look for one of the green bottles that I liked and disliked so much. Only strawberry Soju was left and thus I had to just accept the fact that I only had one choice.

With the pretty green bottle in my hand I walked into the living room placing it right in front of me as well as the glass and started to pure the liquor into the glass right in front of me before picking it up.

I looked at the window front that allowed me to look at the snow and the beautiful light of the little town. A few people were still up coming back from skiing or ice skating. Everyone was laughing and holding hands, joking around.

I wondered if one day I could also be this happy.

Before I even realized it, I placed the glass in front of me after taking a big sip and opened the door in order to step out on veranda. It was extremely cold yet beautiful. It was slightly snowing but not as much.

I looked up to see the snowflakes that landed right on my face, which made me smile brightly. I loved the winter, not as much as the summertime yet it had its own charm.

"Wooyoung?" I heard a low voice say. My heart skipped a beat when I heard the familiar voice. I gulped heavily and turned around just to face the handsome male that I thought about visiting earlier.

He only had sweatpants on, these cruel breathtaking sweatpants, as well as black socks and some black adidas slipper but he was shirtless, exposing his toned abs and golden skin to me.

I had to calm down before I could say a word to him. The fact that he stood there, barefaced like usual and exposed torso, made me feel a heat I've never felt before.

My cheeks heated up, I felt them becoming red and rose before San even said something. It was embarrassing. Did he see me looking at the sky like a child? Did he see the Soju bottle I placed on the table? What did he think of me now discovering that I drank alone all by myself?

"San" I said his name, the only word I was able to say that moment. I gulped heavily and looked at the man who now buried his hands loosely in the pockets of his sweatpants, which made them drop even lower making it hard for me to not look down.

"What are you doing here?" he asked me and stepped closer. I was almost worried about his health when he stepped into the cold without a shirt but I remembered that he was older than me and that it was weird to tell him to go back inside since I was also outside only wearing few clothes

I bit my underlip and tried to think about an answer that wouldn't make me look ridiculous. I looked down for a second, still feeling nervous in his presents.

"I needed some time for myself I think" I mumbled unsurely, knowing that my answer surely wouldn't satisfy the other. He tilted his head slightly and stepped even closer, which made my breath hitch and my knees to feel weak and shaky.

"Really? Because I heard your footsteps right in front of my office. Didn't you think about paying me a visit today?" San suddenly confronted me and took even more steps forward, which made me feel dizzy. His visuals were even more mesmerizing from up close.

His stunning scent now also met my nose. The woody and masculine perfume he always wore made me feel ticklish inside. Butterflies moved inside my stomach, as if they were throwing a party inside of me

He confronted me, coldly, almost bold of him to speak it out. But I could play too. I was able to be in charge too. Maybe he made me nervous but I also knew how to make a man feel nervous.

"And you're wearing perfume? Why would you wear perfume when you go to bed?" he whispered, his hand met my face. He brushed away one strain of hair that had laid on my forehead. My heart skipped a beat when I noticed how close he was

"I could ask you the same thing, San? Why did you go downstairs when you have work to finish? What is interrupting your work, mh?" I asked him with a little grin drawn all over my face.

I kept my chin down in order to look up to him, a technique I used very often. It made men go insane when they saw how innocently and sexily I looked up to them. My eyes big and round but now they looked lustrous

San seemed to get nervous for a second. It was rare to see him like I did now. The San, the Choi San, actually got nervous in front of my eyes because of something I said. Maybe I hit a spot inside him.

"You know exactly what is interrupting my work" he hummed, his hand still placed on my jaw, softly cupping it. I couldn't even bare how his hand laid on my skin. It was a feeling that I've never felt before.

"Hmm no, maybe you should give me a hint" I played dumb before San got even closer to me. His minty breath met mine. Strawberry met mint, a combination I didn't think I needed

A/N:
Hope you had a great Christmas! 🤍
The sexual tension between them is so real🔞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 3.8K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
369K 13.3K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
5.9K 322 28
𝙒𝙀𝙀𝙆𝙇𝙔 π™π™‹π˜Ώπ˜Όπ™π™€π™Ž: 𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍𝙔 π™π™π™€π™Žπ˜Ώπ˜Όπ™” "Why is it that I feel that we have met?" "Because we have." The green eyes stare back into h...
14.5K 324 11
Woosan oneshots Mature content Ongoing