Falling for my tutor

By yonceshoney

Megan has been facing a series of difficulties, including falling behind in school and dealing with a toxic h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
🌚🌚🌚thoughts..

Chapter 46

1.2K 71 17
By yonceshoney

-Beyoncé

*

Megan is in the bathroom showering and I guess she has to take pictures for her Instagram later. Curiously, I glanced at my phone to check for any messages. Although Usher started following me, I hadn't received any texts from him. Not that it matters, I am unaware of today's plans, but I do have a surprise in store for Megan.

I entered the bathroom to check on Megan. She was drying herself and then she wrapped the towel around her body. After last night, she hasn't said anything to me and she's been real quiet... which is not Megan.

"Hey, beautiful. How'd you sleep last night? You went to bed early." I said with a smile.

Megan glanced at me and rolled her eyes.

I walked behind her and kissed her shoulder. "What's wrong? Did I do something?" I asked.

Megan sighed. "You made me feel amazing yesterday. It was on another level, and afterward, my thoughts were in a blur. I craved more, almost like a lingering desire even after you gave it to me good. "

I made her feel that good?

I chuckled. "I'm glad I made you feel good."

"Beyoncé you made me feel too good. That shit is not normal, I still have a throbbing sensation right now." Megan said as she took her towel off to moisturize.

Grinning at her, I applied the oil onto her body, willing to assist her. "Let me do it for you." I said.

Megan took a deep breath and sat on the side of the tub. She watched me as I rubbed the oil on her body. "Okay.." She mumbled.

I began to apply oil to her stomach, moving gradually towards her legs. After reaching the inner part of her thighs, she opened her legs, revealing her fully moist and glistening vagina. As I glanced up at her, she averted her eyes from mine.

"Megan, close your legs." I said.

"Why?" Megan questioned. "I just dried off my entire body including down there and it's wet as if I didn't. I don't normally get wet this easily but just looking at you and feeling your hands touch my body plus me thinking about how good you fucked me is making me horny." She said.

Gently using my thumb, I applied pressure to her clitoris, causing her to slightly recoil from the sensitivity. Gradually, I started to rub it with my thumb while using my other hand to caress her legs. Observing her expression, I noticed her biting her lip as she watched me please her.

"Make this quick for me, I want to cook breakfast for you today." I said as I continued to motion my thumb in a circular motion.

Megan moaned softly. "Mmm... okay.." She started playing with her left nipple and gazed into my eyes.

"God... you're so damn sexy." I complimented her.

She averted her gaze from me and shut her eyes.

"Maintain eye contact with me while I pleasure this part of your body; I want you to gaze deeply into my eyes while you're moaning and climaxing onto my hand." I said.

"I'm about to cum already!" Megan whined. "Ughhhhh! You talking to me in this soft tone of voice is doing a lot to me.."

"Open your eyes." I demanded.

"Beyoncé!!! Fuck... please stoppp!!!" She moaned.

Using two of my fingers, I inserted them repeatedly, alternating between moving in and out and sideways. Then, I bent my fingers and accelerated the pace, causing her to hit my hand.

"Cum baby, cum for me." I encouraged her.

"Uh uh!! Beyoncéééé!!!" Megan shouted as she was reaching her peak.

"Come on, I know it's right there." I said.

I leaned down further to suck her inner thighs as I fingered her non-stop.

"Ohhhyessss mmmmhhhh!!!!" She moaned. "MMM SHIIIIITTT OH YESSS!!!"

She reached down and gripped my hair. "Cum Megan!" I demanded.

"IM CUMMINGGG!! SH-SHITT FUCK OH MY GOD YES BEYONCÉ!!! YESSS!!" Megan moaned as she squirted all over my face.

After getting up, I made my way to the bathroom sink to cleanse my face and hands. Megan was still seated and breathing heavily, I approached her for a kiss after I finished washing my hands.

"I love you." I whispered to her.

Megan pulled me in for a hug and caressed my back. "I love you more but if you keep fucking me how you do, I might go crazy Beyoncé."

"Ouch!" I shouted and jerked a little.

Megan stopped hugging me and looked at me. "What?" She questioned.

"My back..." I said.

"What's wrong with your back?" Megan asked.

"You scratched me." I told her. During our activities yesterday, Megan had dug her nails into my back, resulting in noticeable marks and a burning sensation when it's touched.

Megan looked at my back. "Oh my god. I'm sorry...". She whined. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you."

"I know, it's okay!" I told her.

Megan searched through her bathroom drawer and retrieved some healing cream for the scratches on my back. With care, she softly applied the cream onto my back and planted a kiss on my neck.

"I seem to always hurt you in a way.." Megan mumbled.

I exclaimed, "Please stop saying stuff like that. Instead, let me encourage you to brighten up as it appears that you are feeling down today."

"I'm not sure what's going on with me at the moment. I'm going to change clothes and listen to music to calm down." She stated, instructing Alexa to play her playlist.

After nodding, I walked away and left her by herself. It seems like she continues to hold herself accountable for the miscarriage, despite my numerous assurances of forgiveness and moving on. It has affected me, but I am gradually recovering and I want the same for her. I have managed to put it all in the past.
__________________________________

-Megan

*

Today was supposed to be the day when I would share pictures on my social media accounts, but I don't have the motivation to do so. I have been experiencing feelings of depression, even tho I have Beyoncé, all to myself. While I am grateful for that, overall I am not in the best mental state.

In the kitchen, Beyoncé was cooking by the stove. It smelled delicious. I playfully bothered her while she cooked by tickling her.

"Megannnn!! Stop it." She demanded.

I giggled. "Nope!"

"If you want this food to taste good, then I'm gonna need you to go on somewhere. I hate being tickled." She stated.

I smacked her butt. "Whatever!!" I said playfully. "You look good in this dress!"

"I don't like it, I feel like I'm gaining weight.." She said. Beyoncé turned around and looked at me. "Why don't you have any clothes on Megan, don't you have some classes today?"

I puckered my lips. "I won't be going today because I prefer to spend extra time with you, plus I have a commendable attendance record so it's not a big deal."

"Okay, but this is gonna be the last time I allow you to skip a day of school." Beyoncé stated.

"You're not my momma, Yoncé." I chuckled.

A smirk formed on her face, "That's right baby, I'm your daddy." She said. Beyoncé winked at me and continued cooking.

"Oh... that's different.." I mumbled. "But I'm more daddy than you becau—"

She interrupted me and said, "I completely dominated you last night, so stop talking nonsense. I don't want to hear anything until you please me and leave me thirsty for more of your sexual attention."

"First of all, you broke the damn handcuffs. Secondly, I've had you knocked out before after sex. So come correct." I said with an attitude.

"When?!" Beyoncé asked.

"When what?" I asked.

"Did you have me knocked out after sex..." She said.

"The night you were finna fuck that nigga." I told her.

Beyoncé took the pan off the stove and grabbed some plates. "I was drunk, Megan. What do you expect.." she said.

"So." I rolled my eyes. "If I don't please you right, then just say that bruh."

I'm getting irritated.

"Are you about to start your period or something? Because since when do you call me 'bruh'.. " Beyoncé glanced at me as she made the plates.

"I'm taking birth control," I replied, followed by, "I'll make sure to improve myself in every aspect, not just sexually, but because I owe you that in general. I apologize for my attitude."

Beyoncé sighed. "I want you to listen to me and understand that my miscarriage was in no way your fault. I absolve you of any blame and recognize that it was God's decision. Please stop allowing the past to haunt you, as it will only continue to negatively affect your mood. Do you hear and understand what I'm saying? I love you, and I want you to know that our intimate moments are truly special. I was only teasing when I said otherwise. Please find the strength to be cheerful for me, my beautiful baby." She hugged me.

"Okay. I love you more." I hugged her back.

Even when I am at my worst, she has the power to uplift me like no one else can. Even tho I play a part in her miscarriage, I am grateful that she has chosen to forgive me and move forward. Now, it is my time to let go and move on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Start Over By N

Fanfiction

41.9K 2.1K 53
Megan and Beyoncé's relationship is becoming distant due to their busy schedules. Will they be able to rekindle their relationship? Read to find out...
140K 6K 46
Your favorite family is back to take you on an emotional roller coaster for the last time. Things are about to take a shift in the Carter household...
68.2K 3.4K 26
Taking place five months after 'In Love With My Professor', see how Beyoncé Knowles and Megan continue to develop their volatile relationship. Sequel...
129K 5.2K 35
Megyoncé. StudentxTeacher