๐’๐‚๐ˆ๐„๐๐“๐ˆ๐’๐“ ,, xolo ma...

By megavrses

โ you got a crush on me, you're gonna fall for me, theory is no good when it comes to love โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡... More

๐’๐‚๐ˆ๐„๐๐“๐ˆ๐’๐“
cast
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.

seventeen.

463 22 10
By megavrses

you guys are gonna see a few speed posts cause there's supposed to be a christmas chapter on christmas eve just like i did for knee socks (don't know if you guys know that book 😨)

˚⋆❀ SCIENTIST
chapter 17 — 6 feet hangover breakfast 

KAMRI GROANED AS SHE WOKE up, her hair in a state that looked like it was straight out a horror movie.

she rolled out to her side, expecting to see her dead phone that she always saw after a party.

but instead she saw xolo, who was sleeping next to her shirtless, his hair going every direction possible.

kamri gasped, lifting up the covers and making sure she had her clothes on.

"still a virgin." she sighed, smiling. then she turned to xolo, and then realized he was sleeping...they slept in the same bed together.

"these aren't my sheets." kamri said, her jaw dropping. she looked around, seeing soccer posters, as well as cobra kai ones.

"oh my gosh this is xolo's room." kamri said looking around and sitting up.

"what the heck, how did i get here? think kam, think." kamri hit the sides of her head, muttering to herself.

"relax kam, relax." a very deep and raspy voice said. kamri whipped her head around to see xolo, who was proped up on his arm looking at her.

"you're up...how are you so calm about this?" kamri sighed. "cause, we just slept in a bed together. we didn't fuck." xolo said.

"yeah but-"

"relax kami, relax."

xolo stretched, and then stood up. "woah!" he said, before falling on the ground.

"xolo....a-are you okay?" kamri said leaning over the bed.

"yeah..fatigue, headache...hangover." xolo groaned.

kamri sighed, getting out the bed and going to help xolo up.

"okay, come on." she said as she helped xolo get back on the bed.

he sighed, "i don't remember the last time i've been this hungover." xolo rubbed his head.

"maybe because you were too drunk." kamri shrugged.

"i guess."

"i'll make you guys my hangover breakfast, i'll see if jacob's awake." kamri said opening the door.

she went to jacob's room, seeing him sleeping...and rory next to him.

"i thought she went home." kamri muttered. she then went to her room, wanting to put on her slippers.

she walked in, seeing harry sleeping in the bed, and tanner asleep on her carpet, and then mary on her beanbag.

"wow...is everyone here." kamri whispered as she put on her reindeer slippers.

she then walked downstairs, and gianni and peyton on the couch.

"looks like nobody went home." kamri said again.

kamri opened the fridge, taking out raspberries, strawberries, mango, a lemon, and spinach.

"oh come on jacob don't tell me you drank my coconut water." she said looking for the last ingredient.

"and we have two eggs, no more bacon, and half of these ingredients are gonna be done."

"there's how many people in the house?" kamri said counting on her fingers.

"9?"

"oh my gosh i have to go to walmart."

and so kamri tied her hair into a bun, switching her slippers for her uggs and started her way to walmart.

then after 20 minutes of getting what she needs, and picking up random things she suddenly wanted, kamri was back at the house, where everyone was sound asleep.

"sleepyheads." she said as she hauled the 4 bags into the house.

kamri put her hands on her hips, looking at the bags full of stuff.

"chef kami making a return guys." she said taking her apron off the pantry hook.

"oh my gosh why am i talking to myself." kamri said again.

kamri put music in her airpods, and then started to crack 12 eggs, knowing they were all going to devour them all quickly.

after 16 minutes she was done, spending half of that taking out the white part that doesn't belong, or as she soon the found out the chalaza of the egg.

kam whisked the eggs, then put the seasonings she choose into it.

she then got a large pan, and poured half of the egg. once it started to get white on the edges she sprinkled in cheese and put in the spinach she already had in the fridge that was chopped up.

once the eggs was scrambled she repeated the process with the second batch as she danced along to perm by bruno mars.

"throw some perk on your attitude...wooh!" she sang, getting her 11 inch pan.

this was a pan harry gifted her, since she loved bacon and it could cook 6 pieces at once.

kamri continued to cook, jacob, tanner, mary, and gianni all walking up as she did this. all with the same reasoning, "i smelled food, and im hungover."

once she was done with the eggs and the 24 pieces of bacon she placed them on the table along with butter in a tray and 12 slices of toasted bread.

the people who were awake came down and sat at the island or the table and began to eat, and kamri started to make the smoothie.

she put the raspberries, strawberries, a cut up mango, and spinach in the blender. then poured in coconut milk and squeezed one and a half of a lemon.

then kamri began to blend the hangover smoothie, ultimately waking up the last three sleepers.

as kamri got 9 cups and poured the smoothie into them, rory, harry, and peyton all came over, thanking kam and taking their breakfast.

everyone came back getting their hangover smoothies, letting out a sound of relief as they l drank it.

"everyone say thank you to kb, or kam because she worked her ass off and is saving us all." jacob said as he took a sip of his smoothie.

"thank you kam." the eight of them said, all in sync.

"of course guys." kamri said, taking out her own breakfast and taking her hangover smoothie even though she didn't drink and wasn't hungover.

she walked to the living room, sitting down next to tanner on the couch.

"by the way your carpet is really comfortable, where did you get it from?" tanner said to kam.

"amazon..."

"might have to spend more money." tanner said. everyone continued to eat, talking amongst themselves.

"thank you kam, i feel so much better." xolo said, walking over to kam.

"yeah no problem."

"you're amazing." xolo said, kissing kam on the cheek.

kamri started to choke on her smothie, and xolo started to panic.

"kami, kam, hey." he said as he pat her back. eventually kamri stopped, and xolo looked at her still worried.

they were making an intense eye contact, xolo's hand still on kam's back.

xolo wad fighting the urge to kiss the girl in front of everyone, then he was stopped by jacob's loud voice.

"RAMARIO XOLO MARIDUEÑA I SAID 6 FUCKING FEET AWAY!"

nayah speaks!

jacob isn't too happy!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 16 25
Willow Larusso. This tragic story starts off with a bang. Quite literally. Willow is the twin sister to Sam and quickly falls into a coma. Will she e...
22.3K 874 44
๐‘ญ๐’๐’“ ๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’…๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’Œ ๐’”๐’๐’–๐’•๐’” ๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’˜๐’‰๐’'๐’… ๐’ˆ๐’ ๐’‡๐’†๐’“๐’‚๐’ ๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’Ž๐’†๐’ ๐’๐’ ๐’Ž๐’๐’•๐’๐’“๐’„๐’š๐’„๐’๏ฟฝ...
143K 3.8K 29
New mom... new feelings... new friends... Book 2 of the M.D. series #4 in #migueldiaz
17.7K 278 29
"You told me to learn to live without you but you taught me how to get through life with you!" โ€ข Since the day you could remember, eli had been your...