Wildest Dreams

By Koyel_pen

"She chose to read the bad chapter and opt for the bad path in spite of several voices of protests ." ...... ... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 5

314 69 34
By Koyel_pen

Before starting, let me know how many of you like the song. The song is my probably most favourite of all time. What about you? 🥹

This chapter has got some mild intimate scenes. And my book usually contains mild intimacy only. I hope that you all are OK with that.

"Epic Kiss"

Kiara

"Tell me na.Why are you being so freaked out ?"

"I want details. You should explain why and how it happened."

"Don't you think that you are being so hideous?"

"Kiara, I swear that I will tell nobody. You can trust me."

Tina keeps rumbling constantly ,urging me to tell her about my very personal experience of having my first kiss. I ignore her whining again and focus on the lecture our KMC Ma'am is giving right now about the Elizabethan age. I am not really fascinated with how I am obliged to study something which is boring and interesting at the same time. Till my high school, I didn't even have to study anything for English exams. Even without studying and reading, I was very confident about getting 90% marks which I used to get as well. Even so, everything has drastically changed when I have chosen English honours as my pursuing subject. The exciting and boring part of English is the one and only part which is "The history of English Literature". Let's say that that part is tremendously unbearable, abominable and quite formidable part of English literature which has become a nightmare for students like us who are just above mediocre students.

"Kiara, why are you pretending as if you are very interested in KMC's class?" She narrows her eyes at me. "You and I both know how much we hate her. She is the worst professor alive on the earth."

I ignore her comment and write down the notes. KMC Ma'am is indeed the worst professor. She just comes and rambles on about the lesson in English which is barely audible to us. We have told her several times to speak louder but it went on vain. She basically speaks to herself and understands herself.

"Ouch" I yelp when she pinches on my arm. I glare at her shaking my head at her gesturing her not to do this. She gives me a nonchalant expression before turning her attention to her notes.

"You are so childish and stubborn." I say and we both start to write down whatever KMC has written on the board.

The class passes away quickly and we are back to the canteen.

"Don't you think that I am your friend? " Tina batted her lashes, making an innocent face at me. I shake my head letting out a chuckle.

"Ok, I am surrendering. You are very persistent." I wave my hands in the air leaving a loud huff.

"Finally! Madam agrees." She grins with mischievous glint in her eyes as she gulps down a spoon of chicken soup. I respond by giving her an icy glare in return to which she simply broadens her smile more. I eat my noodles humming at the taste of it.

"Well, I assume that most of the girls' first kisses usually happen with clarity and purpose. Their first kisses generally happen to be gentle, sweet and tender. But in my case, it happened accidentally with consent. I mean, it's hard to explain." I lower my gaze focusing on my food as the memories of my first kisses keep popping up in my brain.

"What do you mean by that? Stop being so vague. I need to understand everything properly." She groans, slapping her one hand on the table pouting at me impatiently. I roll my eyes at her seeing her getting restless for something which is less important to care about for her.

"When Reyansh kissed me, I was not sure about what and how to react in that moment because I didn't know how to kiss someone. After a few seconds, I finally responded by trying to match his step. He kissed me like he was starving for it. When I kissed him, I literally was out of my mind and consciousness. The kiss was very passionate and mind blowing. It felt as if I had lost control over my body. It was extremely amazing." By the time I finish explaining to her, my face is totally crimson red in colour with the way I am blushing. I am not even trying to hide my blush either as I recall the flashback of how Reyansh and I kissed in the park.

Reyansh and I one day decided to go for a casual hangout since the days were quite hectic in the beginning with the pressure of adjusting with the new environment of our respective colleges. At first, we went to watch a movie and after that, he took me to a place called the BBC. That park is a completely power packed place for all the couple.

FLASHBACK

"I am tired. My legs are hurting." I moan sitting down on a bench and place my face on my palm supporting my hands by keeping my elbow on my thighs.

"Drink some water." Reyansh forwards a bottle of water to me while sitting down beside me. I grab the bottle and gulp down water in one go.

"Thanks" I say, giving him his bottle back. He shrugs his shoulder in response. I turn my face to look in front of me. The park is undoubtedly beautiful with trees surrounding the area. There are indeed many couples here and there in the area. I am not definitely going to talk about what they are doing right now.

"Why did you bring me to such a place? It's for the couple." I ask him still looking at the small pond in front of me.

"Nothing. This place is good for hangouts." He replies scooting a bit closer to me. I unconsciously take a shaky breath as he interwines our fingers together. I lean my head on his shoulder squeezing our hands softly. I can feel my heart racing with time as I come in so much closer contact with him.

"Kiara" He whispers leaning his face on my head.

"Hm" I hum in response. I can already say that my senses are numb at this moment. This moment feels completely weird and different at the same time. I just simply don't know about what I am truly feeling.

"Don't you think that it's high time you should actually think about losing your innocence?" He asks huskily running his lips over my earlobe.

"What do you mean, Reyansh? I am not innocent and I don't want to be like you. I am not going to be physically involved with anyone." I reply seriously even though my brain is going crazy feeling his lips caressing on my bare skin of earlobe.

"It's fine. I respect your choice." He mumbles as he hesitantly slides his hand further towards the shoulder. His free hand lifts my face holding my chin as we both make eye contact.

"Kiara, I really wanna kiss you right now." He finally confesses leaning his face closer to me. My breath hitches and eyes slightly widen at his confession. He cups my face with his hand while his eyes roam all over my face. At this moment, all I can think about is how it will feel like kissing him. All my cautious minds have already flown away in thin air. I can feel the atmosphere between us changing drastically with time. I swallow but I can't stop feeling drawn to him. All I want to do is to grab his face and kiss the hell out of him. I know that these moments of attraction are not going to result in nothing but my pain but I can't stop the raw desire burning inside me. I am so tempted to kiss his luscious lips right now. My heart is racing and my palms are clammy.

His eyes scan my face as if looking for a sign to continue his advance. His eyes are reflecting nothing but lust. And I hate to admit that I am liking whatever I am seeing right now. As we finally lock our eyes together, a quick exchange of understanding passes between us.

The next thing I know is that he has leaned closer to me in the level where his breath is falling on my face and our noses are touching each other. As he leans further, I stop breathing and close my eyes in anticipation.

"Take a deep breath, babe. I haven't done anything yet." He looks into my eyes and chuckles making me open my eyes. He caresses my lower lip with his finger, his eyes piercing through my soul with the intensity.

"Your innocence is so tempting. I can't wait to take that away." He whispers softly before smashing his lips against mine, kissing me hard with raw passion. I gasp in his mouth with the sudden force and everything around me completely fades away in a moment. At first, I was hesitant about how to react but soon I recovered from my initial shock and kissed him back by moving my lips against him. He runs his hand from my cheek to neck eventually slipping his hand on the strap of my dress. I circle my arms around his neck kissing him back with equal passion. I honestly have lost track of time for how long we have been kissing each other. Finally getting out of breath, we both pull away resting our forehead against each other.

Finally, I am able to realise what has just happened between us. My heart is literally somersaulting around my chest and I am breathing hard. Due to my shyness, I quickly embraced him burying my face on the crook of his neck. The thin fabric of our clothes between us doesn't stop me from feeling the pulsating heat of his body. I am spellbound with whatever I have done right now. I know that there is no future between us. This kiss means nothing to him but I can feel my emotions clear with this kiss. It's not just because of my physical attraction or anything, it's much stronger than that. It's love.

Reyansh makes me face him. He is looking at me with some fascination. My heart flutters for how we have just shared a passionate moment between us.

"Holy shit! I just lost my first kiss." I blurt out, my cheeks colouring in a deep shade of red with shyness and awkwardness.

"Yes, you did. So I, Reyansh Rajput, am Kiara Agarwal's official first kiss. Guess, I am the lucky boy to kiss you for the first time in your life." He states with a grin. I giggle slapping him lightly on his cheek. However, he catches my wrist and pulls me closer.

"Let me tell you one thing. I have truly intended to do that for a long time." I swallow the feeling and keep gazing into his eyes. I can't express what I am feeling right now. I feel so happy and confused at the same time. My emotions feel contradictory, pulling me to the Reyansh I know, exists while pushing me away from the Reyansh I know, will hurt me.

"You are so pretty." With that, his lips again come crashing on mine. My eyes close their own accord feeling his lips pressed against mine softly. I slowly start moving my lips against him in sync , I notice him pulling me closer to him sliding his hand on my hip. I moan into the kiss when he delves his tongue into my mouth making me melt in the spot. My body is burning in raw passion. I take a deep breath as his other hand slides further into my hair. He holds my hair in his strong grip as the kiss gets more urgent. I run my hand through his tousled hair while his lips start to move down to my jawline. He leaves a trail of kisses from my shoulder to nape. I arch my back as he bites on my soft spot.

"Reyansh" I moan out his name while he moves his tongue on the spot. After a few moments of our makeout, I pull away from him and wrap my arms around him hugging him tightly.

After this moment, I honestly don't know how I should behave after the things I have done. I truly wonder if the equation between us has changed somewhere. I know that my feelings are running deeper for him than I thought. The kiss was everything I needed to confirm my feelings and it's now totally clarified that I am utterly and hopelessly falling for Reyansh who I doubt even feels a little bit of something for me. The kiss was not supposed to happen. I can already feel the wave of guilt crushing through me. I can already sense the upcoming storm of getting judged right now. Most importantly, I feel completely wrong for my actions. At the same time,I am tending to focus on the part of me which is not thinking coherently. All I can think about is how his lips were smothering against mine and my body was feeling the not inevitable sparks.

I guess that all my rational thoughts have evaporated in the moment when he kissed me. Now when it's over, I can still feel the pressure of his lips against mine and on the other hand, my guilt trip has started. I feel wrongly accurate now with my messed up feelings. I know that this shouldn't go far because if it keeps going, I will be getting nothing pain in the end. I have to remember that Reyansh doesn't feel anything for me and he will never feel anything for me. I am just one of his other girls. It was nothing but a moment of weakness.

***

"Oh My God! You came out to be quite of a bold girl, Kiara. I was not really expecting something like this. I mean, I need time to actually digest the fact that I am hearing everything correctly." Tina exclaims widening her eyes while throwing her hands in the air.

"Tina, stop being so dramatic. You are exaggerating." I groan looking at her with raised eyes.

"You just shut up, Kiara." She glares at me. "I am not being dramatic. You have done so much more than I can imagine. I mean, you are indeed straightforward. Have you got to be kidding me, Kiara Agarwal?"

I keep looking at her with a stern expression which she bluntly ignores and continues her stupid rants.

"This is huge, Kiara. You are not understanding. You have lost your first kiss and that's too with your crush. Bro, you are very lucky. No one is that much fortunate to kiss her crush. It's something which is unexpected and it feels like a damn movie. Even though I hate Reyansh the jerk, I admit that he has got drool worthy looks. It's indeed great to kiss a boy who is so handsome and your crush as well. I mean, that's fucking amazing actually."

By the time she finishes her speech, I glance at her with duh look, rolling my eyes at her.

"Tina, I hope you are done. If you are seriously done with your stupid rants, we should finish the meal first. We have classes" I give her a sarcastic smile and start eating my noodles. She squints her eyes at me passing a sarcastic smile back at me.

"By the way, how many times did you kiss?" She asks out of nowhere making me look at her.

"Umm, let me think about it." I pause to think about how many times Reyansh and I have actually shared kisses.

"It's actually 8 times." The moment I said it, Tina's lips are parted in shock.

"What?" She shrieks like a little girl loudly, standing from her seat and, almost catching attention from other people present in the canteen. I pinch her wrist immediately making her stop with her loud voice, to which she nods her head with an awkward smile before sitting beside me.

"Yes we kissed 5 times in the park and later we had another kiss in Dhruv's house." The moment I revealed that, Tina squeals beside me covering her mouth with her hands.

"Bless my ears. Is there anything left in this world that will be more surprising for me?" She dramatically sighs dropping his head in her hand.

"This is why I didn't want to tell you.Why do you need to do overacting on a small matter ?" I frown at her jutting my bottom lip in response.

"Kiara, you will be dropping bombs altogether and you will be expecting me to take everything easy. That's completely impossible." She gives me a quick and vigorous head nod.

"Anyway, continue your story. I mean, how did you guys manage to kiss in Dhruv's house, tell me about it. " She adds.

"Yeah, whatever." I lift my chin up and straighten up my posture.

***

It is the day of Dhruv's birthday. He has invited a few of his high school friends including me and Reyansh. Among girls, Rubina,I and Chitra are invited to the party.

We all gathered up in Dhruv's room and sat on the bed by making a circle. We all are so busy gossiping with each other. During that time, Dhruv's parents finally called us for cake cutting and taking dinner.As we are just making our way out of his room, I happen to encounter a huge embarrassing moment. My bra has been unhooked somehow, making my eyes go wide in realisation. I instantly cross my hands against my chest. I definitely could not go downstairs in this way. I am wearing a black two piece dress which is extremely tight fitting. The upper top is basically attached to my body like a second skin. So in this outfit, it will be totally visible with my bra undone.

"Guys, you all go now and I am coming back soon. I have to call my family." I excuse them with a smile making sure not to show my awkwardness. They all nodded their heads in approval and went out of the room. I instantly close the door locking it from inside. However my relief is short lived when I notice Reyansh standing in front of me with his brow raised and he has his phone held onto his ear while he speaks to someone.

"Ok Dad, I will call you later." With that he cuts the call and faces me with a questioning gaze.

"What happened? What are you doing?" He asks. Now I honestly have no idea about what I should answer to his question. I intentionally tighten my hands near my chest.

"Reyansh, you should go outside. They have called us. Since I need to pick up a call, I am standing here." I reply and keep my hands pressed against my chest.

"Are you feeling cold?" He asks and forwards his hand to grab my both hands. My eyes widen in shock when he holds my hand lowering them from my chest before I can stop him or speak anything. My cheeks colour in embarrassment and I lower my gaze on the floor. I am sure that he has probably sensed that something is wrong with me.

"Reyansh, I don't know how to say this but umm...I am in trouble." I stammer still looking at the floor.

"My bra strap has got undone." I finally say it with a lot of hesitation. Truth to be told, I am not really feeling so embarrassed to say him because he is Reyansh. If anybody would have been in his place, I could have never gotten so much courage to say this.

"Oh" Reyansh lets out an awkward smile.

"Can you help me with this? With this outfit, it's a bit difficult." I honestly say. I should have asked Rubina to stay with me to help me with this. But I have totally forgotten that I am wearing my black bralette with two straps.

"Sure." He shakes his head positively. I immediately turned my back to him.

I open the zipper of my top and loosen it on my body. Reyansh steps forward, closing the distance between us and he finally touches my bare back with his hand. My body shivers as a spark flies immediately making my stomach churn with giddy feeling. He slowly holds two hooks of my bra and then slowly focuses on clasping them. I bite my lip holding my breath as I feel his cold and rough fingers touching my bare back. I know that it must be a simple thing for him since he has been with many girls before. I can tell from how he is not hesitating at all and working on clasping the hooks with ease. On the other hand, I can feel my heart drumming against my rib cage. I suddenly feel a warm and fuzzy feeling surrounding me in this room with AC on. I want to run my hands through his hair and feel his body closer to me. I want to taste his lips again while pressing myself against him.

"And it's done." He says breaking me away from my not so clean thoughts. When I am going to thank him,he stops me in my spot and slides his hand inside my bare back. My eyes close in their own accord when his both hands start roaming from my side to front caressing the bare skin of my stomach.

"Reyansh" I breath when he pulls me to his body as my back is pressed with his front.

"What Kiara!" He whispers as he bends down his head sliding the strap of my dress to the side and trails small kisses on my bare skin.

"Reyansh,we shouldn't do this." I sigh even though my body says another thing.

"Why? I can feel your body reacting to my touch. Don't resist it, babe." He again whispers biting my earlobe. I clutch the fabric of my skirt closing my eyes in anticipation.

My eyes shoot open when his hand starts to go upwards just the underline of my breasts. I immediately become conscious about what is happening yet the feeling of desire is too overwhelming to ignore.

"Can I ?" He asks in my neck as he caresses the skin under my breast. I immediately understand what he has meant to say.

"Hm" I hum in response feeling a surge of pleasure running through me while he kisses on my neck to the jawline. I let out a long take of air when his hand slides upwards cupping my breast in his hand. I bite my lip stopping myself from moaning. As his hand presses my breast slowly and smoothly, my eyes roll back in pleasure. This is my first time facing something like this. The thin fabric of bralette is not really helping as he keeps working on my breast with his hand while his lips trail open mouth kisses on my bare shoulder to neck while sucking and licking everywhere. In the next moment, he turns me to face and pushes me making me stagger backwards. He pins me to the wall locking me in his strong grip.

"It's hard when you are so beautiful." He whispers huskily as his hand trails down to my bare stomach. I close my eyes feeling him caressing over my bare skin making me feel goosebumps.

"Are you not embarrassed of me, babe? Am I that special?" He teases pinching the flesh of my side. I look at him and nod my head negatively before bending towards his neck. I dip my face in the crook of his neck landing my lips on his neck. Leaving wet kisses from his neck to the jawline, I tighten my hold around his neck.

"Kiara" He grunts hissing in this process as he holds my hairs lightly and pulls on them to make me face him.

"Are you trying to play games with me?" He asks while breathing heavily when I smirk in his direction. He lifts his free hand to cup my cheeks.

"Let's make the time productive." With this, he leans closer attaching his lips with mine. I kiss him back and the kiss turns more heated and urgent with time. His kisses feel so good and it sends a toe-curling sensation through my entire body.

****

"So after your exchanging of saliva, didn't you get caught?" She asks narrowing her eyes at me. I make a face at her statement shaking my head in disbelief.

"Stop saying such things. That's disgusting and no, we didn't get caught thankfully."

"Great! You guys can do it verbally but you can't just listen to it like the saint you are." She sarcastically exclaims faking a laugh.

"Shut up. Anyways, we didn't get caught and they didn't suspect anything either. I made sure to send him first downstairs while I followed closely after him so that no one could doubt anything and they actually didn't."

"Girl, I am jealous." She suddenly shouts and gets up from the table leaving from there.

"This girl is unpredictable and so is her reaction." I mumbled to myself shrugging off my shoulder.

As I think about it, my mind goes blank with the thought of Reyansh. We have indeed got epic kisses.

***

I know that I was not really abstract about showing Reyansh's character till now. But trust me, you will get to know him with the flow of chapters. And let me remind you that you should never blame Reyansh for the things that have taken place between them. Everything was consensual and Kiara has equal liberty to get intimate with Reyansh. No one is flawless.

I am sorry for posting so late. My internals are going on. So I am kinda busy. I hope that you will forgive me. Pretty please 🥺

I hope that you all have liked the chapter. From nowadays, I will be giving voting goals so that my book can get a few more feedback and I can get some motivation. Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

370 34 12
Reyansh Rajvansh, a twenty-four-year-old architecture student, is known for his intelligence, rudeness, and striking good looks. A gentleman who dema...
1K 75 48
"Do opposites truly attract or do you get comfortable with a person like you?" I asked him while gazing at the stars. "I think neither is true" he r...
273 27 11
He never believed in love but destiny has another plans for them. Reyansh Malhotra - is a 28 year old ruthless, arrogant, self made billionaire , CEO...
124K 8.9K 45
𝘼naya Sharma is a beautiful, down-to-earth, silent and innocent girl with her radiant looks and slender frame. She's a college student who has been...