Chapter 18

Just an honest request to the silent readers. Can you guys be kind enough to do vote at least if not comment? I will really be grateful if you do so. It totally depends upon a reader to support a budding author. So if you are liking my story, then make sure to vote and leave some comments if possible.

And I apologise for the delay. I am seriously going through some serious health issues and on top of it, my knee injury is really bad right now. I don't know when I will recover. Anyways, happy reading.

"Caring Reyansh"

Kiara

I am nowhere near fine.

I am both physically and emotionally drained. I hate my life so much for dropping these unexpected twists and turns. My life is just a full plate of melodramatic incidents. Can't anything be just ordinary and right in my life?

I mean, everything around me feels so damn terrible. I so hate myself for falling for Reyansh and making mistakes with him. There was a time when I was desperate to be his armour and I wanted to be with him no matter what. I believed in him. I gave up on my ethics, morals and principles and went against every single person just to defend him. Every moment, I attempted to make everyone understand that he would change for the better. I did everything in my own will power to prove him the right guy in front of all , ignoring his typical flaws.

And now when I want to do something for myself, when I want to keep myself as my first priority, my life seems to throw another obstacle on my way. Just when I have decided to let go of him for all good, he is hell adamant on bringing me back in his life. Why can't he just let go of me for his own good? Can't he just see that I am hurting and I don't want anything to do with him? Why does he have to be so persuasive about my friendship? Why can't he just simply abide by my request and maintain distance? I even confessed about my real feelings to him keeping aside my ego. He knows the entire truth now. Still he is so obstinate about not giving up on me which is frankly irritating.

My eyes dart towards the gate where Reyansh is standing along with Vikram by his side. He seems to be keenly absorbed with his phone and his other free hand is holding the handle. Regardless of the indifference between us, I am truly thankful for their company.

I have to admit that Reyansh is very caring and protective. He can't see anyone in pain. This side of him is actually profound nowadays. Now people are too busy with themselves to care about others but Reyansh has always been extremely considerate, cooperating and compassionate for anyone in trouble. This is what makes it hard for me to not acknowledge him and keep up with the constant avoidance.

Today is simply a very messed up day. Firstly, I have got a terrible headache and fever and secondly I have managed to embarrass myself in the cafeteria by losing my consciousness. Despite all the unexpected incidents unfolding today, I am truly glad that this train is almost empty today with very few passengers present on it. It's a matter of luck to get availability of seats in local trains. I usually have to go by standing among the crowd of people on the train. Today, it's an exception because I have come earlier due to the postponement of my class.

I clearly have no idea why Tina is trying so hard to rekindle my friendship with Reyansh after being aware of everything. I guess that she does not want to take sides when it comes to such situations.I mean, I would have been hell confused too if Harsh and Aditi ever would break up in the future. Both of them are like my best friends and I can't really imagine what I will do if they ever break up.