La Resistance Lives on!

By ClownAroundTown505

(South Park Foreign Kids x Gn!Reader) You, 16-year-old (Y/N) (L/N), are the new kid of South Park. You quickl... More

Before You Read!!
1: A Mormon and Also a God-Hating French Kid Who Are Somehow Friends.
1.5: I'm Going to Kill Somebody if I have to Leave Lunch for Some Demon.
2: Why Are Those Twins Kung-fu Fighting my Nightmare?
3: It's Eight PM and I'm Freezing My Ass Off In a Cold Warehouse.
4: Normally Homeschoolers are Really Socially Inept but this One is Only Mildly.
4.5: I Can Smell this Guy Through the Screen (He Smells Like Soot)
(A/N): IM SO SORRY

(A/N) POLL RQ!

125 9 8
By ClownAroundTown505

DO I KEEP THE WRITTEN ACCENT FOR MOLE???

🚫

LMK BECAUSE IM ON THE FENCE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
171K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
74.7K 3.3K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
159K 5.7K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...