The Chatters of Diamonds

Galing kay Treprincle

Being the richest person in the world sounds nice Being a billionaire at seventeen sounds even nicer What... Higit pa

CHAPTER ONE (1) Inside looking
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE (3)Pain like No other
CHAPTER (4) Her arrival
CHAPTER (5) THE HEIRESS
CHAPTER (6) Agent White
CHAPTER (7) In The Darks.
CHAPTER (8)
CHAPTER (9)Meet the family
CHAPTER (10) Estella's blood
CHAPTER (11) Estella's blood 2
CHAPTER (12) Covered up
CHAPTER (13) Little Rich girl?
CHAPTER (14)Lynda's love
CHAPTER (15) Safety First!
CHAPTER (16) Must find out
CHAPTER (17)The True colours of Amar
CHAPTER (18) A lead ?
CHAPTER (20)The Garden of Estella
CHAPTER (21) So it was True?
CHAPTER ( 22 ) Who is it ?
CHAPTER (23)Help me, please!

CHAPTER (19)The Talk Over Tea

14 3 7
Galing kay Treprincle

Amar

The next morning......

       Standing by the mirror I fell in love with my Reflection, feeling free and happy I smiled.

Nnena and the rest of the maid all looked at me with a narrowed gaze.

Nnena clear her throat before speaking to me.

" Young heiress are you really going to Leave your room looking like that ?" points at me.

" Of course" I beamed  with a sincere smile.

  " Is there anything wrong with the way am looking?. Do I look ugly ?" I said turning to face the maids with a cold glare.

Bowing down they said at the same time. " No , young heiress you are beautiful no matter what or how you dress."

I know for a fact that does words , were insincere because that was not what they thought but I don't really care.

" Good. You can all leave now " They immediately walked out one after another, shutting the door behind them.

I turned back to the mirror smiling at my reflection. Other than designer gowns , I was putting on a pair of blue jeans trousers, and a pink blouse that revealed my shoulders.

Other times,  either pack my hair in a ponytail or a messy bun. Why? Because that how my mother's hair always looked like, it was either in a ponytail or a messy bun. I spent my all life trying to be like her, But not any more.

I smiled taking my hand bag and putting a strand of my hair behind my ear, Taking my sunglasses I stepped out of my room.

***

   Amar steps out of her room with confidence and for the first time in her life she loved the way she looked.

" Young heiress? What are you wearing....." Jessica asked but Amar cuts in.

" Clothes." Amar stated nonchalantly walking down the stairs as her glass heels made sharp sounds on the marble flour.

Jessica looks around her before rushing to Amar. " Go back and change before anyone sees you....."

Amar cuts in. " So what if anyone sees me?" She walks to the living room as Jessica runs after her.

" Young heiress? You can't go out of your quarters looking like this. Go to room and I will bring a beautiful dress for you...." Grabs Amar's hand pulling her towards the stairs.

Pissed off Amar says. " No! " Sternly she pulls her hand from Jessica's grip.
" From today Henceforth" looking at Jessica's eyes with a piercing glare.

".......... Nobody and I mean Nobody is to pick out a dress for me or is to false me to wear one......it is my body so I will decide what to wear. Have ......I.... Made .... MYSELF CLEAR! " Amar walks away.

bows " Yes ma. I am so sorry for my rudeness young heiress" for a moment there she had forgotten that Amarianna Martins was not just any  17 years old girl but.....

The Heiress of The World's richest and biggest business corporation in world. She might just be a child but she is a billionaire and also the richest person in the world......

' from now on am going to mind the things I say or do. One small mistake can cost me my head, Elder Eve was right it is better for me not to get involved. '

***

Amar

       I walked out the mansion in anger, I hated the fact that Everyone around me gets the right to decide what they think is best for me. For goodness sake and not just a little girl, I will  be Eighteen in two months time and I am going to take over MGC right after that.

    ' I am the future president of MGC I should be allowed to make my own decisions'

Are you going to keep standing there  like a statue "  that voice that sounded so annoying to me two weeks ago suddenly sounds less annoying but still Annoying.

" What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be resting? Agent big head " I said folding my hands across my chest.

" No and No TING. Come on let's get going to wherever you are going to " he said opening the car door for me.

I smiled. Honestly I had my doubts about him but right after he risk his life for me. I believe he might have gained 5% of my Trust and believe me that is alot.

Marian's garden......

       I  walked in through the front gates, I have never been to this part of the Estate before, infact I have only been to The Main mansion and my quarters.

It was extremely beautiful, a flower garden. It had a such a nice scent and it's  so big. There was a few maids tending to so many flowers.

" Young heiress? You came earlier than expected. " I heard a voice from behind and I turned around to meet That same old woman I met last night.....

Flashback

" Who was that old woman?"  I asked Amber as she brushed my hair.

She sighs. " She is Evelyn Ojo but she is best known as Elder Eve. "

" Hmmmmm.  Does she work here?" I said steering at my reflection in the vanity.

" Yes of course she is the Head Maid of the  Estate, Every other maid is under her." She says dropping the brush and applying hair cream on my hair.

' I wonder what she wants to talk to me about'

" Tell me for how long have she been working  here" I asked.

" I don't really know, young heiress I have only been working here for  two weeks so I don't know much..... But from what I heard she has been working in the Estate for more than thirty years....."

" Hmmmmmmmm....."

Flashback Ends.

" I don't really like to keep people waiting. Good morning ma " I said smiling.

Her eyes landed on my outfit and she smiled. " Nice choice of clothes am thinking you decided on them yourself" I nodded as a response.

" Come on walk with me...." She said as I began to walk beside her while agent walked a few metres behind us.

Few minutes later.....

" Amar , what is your favorite flower?"

I looked at her surprised at her suddenly asking me such a question.
I had come here in hopes to get atleast an hunch to help me but No she has been asking questions about myself the whole time.

" I don't really know but I think I love Carnations..." I smiled bending down to touch some carnations.

" You are totally different from your mother. If not that you look exactly like her I wouldn't have believe you were her daughter" she said as I chuckled.

" Okay fine what was my mother's favorite flower?" I asked

" She was inlove with Snowdrops " she replied.

" Snowdrops.......oh the flower that grows in the snow. Wait why did she love that flower?"

" Because your mother will always describe as herself as a Snowdrop."

" Why? " I asked confused.

" She once said to me Snowdrops blossoms  in snow, they can't stand sunny places. And just like them..."

" I still don't understand. " I said even more bewildered.

She stop walking,  turn to look at me as I stood properly on my feet.

" What exactly do you know about your mother?" She asked and I got tongue-tied. " I bet you  heard stories that your mother was brave, confident, smart , intelligent , ambitious...." She rolled her eyes.

" My mother was all those things and more,wasn't she? " I asked as Elder Eve burst in a very loud laughter.

" If your mother was really that smart? Why is she died. If she was truly brave she would never had been a puppet in their hands. If she ever was confident she........." I cut into Elder Eve's words.

" what are you trying to say?" I asked because I was no longer patient enough for her to bit around the bush.

" Whatever you have heard about your mother from anyone so far. Has been a very big lie , none of which is true , she was painted to be who she wasn't............"

______________________________________

Hey guys

It's just a fews weeksto Christmas and I want to try my best to get to the middle of this  story before then. And there may be or may not be a Christmas special.

Remember that this is the first book from my series 'DIAMONDS' there are going to be two other books that will continue our story. And three bonus books that is going to be about some other characters. It's going to be a long and bumping ride so hold on tight.

If you are shocked about the small discovery about ESTELLA MARTINS you have not seen anything it's just the beginning.

Either ways if you love my story and you are getting engaged to it hahahaha you know what to do,  just follow me.

If your are getting invested in any of my characters..... kindly comment which and why you love them.

And you really and I mean really like this chapter vote and God will bless you mightyly.

Your Exhausted Authoress

Treprincle 😴😴

Love y'all

See you in the next chapter

CHAPTER 20 ...... COMING SOON.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1M 30.8K 25
RATED PG- For language. Elizabeth Lawson is the heiress of a billion dollar corporation. She cares deeply for her family and saves her brother from a...
220K 8.5K 50
This book did not come out as planned, there are many errors but read at your own risk. If you do read make sure to like, comment, and follow. Thank...
58 0 8
Note : If you're not into gpreader who makes the wrong decisions. Don't read this. Save yourself from stress. This is ocreader so if you Don't like t...