Rowdy || 18+ || RH

By WakeWriteWrath

|| Reverse Harem || Four Men/One Woman || ⚔️ || "It's not about belonging to someone, but belonging together... More

Authors Opening Notes
Character Aesthetics
Chapter 1
Chapter 2 🌶️
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 🌶️
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 🌶️
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 🌶️
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 🌶️
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 🌶️
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 🌶️
Chapter 30 🌶️
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 🌶️
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 🌶️
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 pt 1
Chapter 43 pt 2 🌶️
Chapter 45
Chapter 46 🌶️
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52 🌶️
Chapter 53
Chapter 54 🌶️
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58 🌶️
Chapter 59 🌶️
Chapter 60 🌶️
Author's Closing Note
Meet the Men of Rowdy

Chapter 44 🌶️

7.5K 183 34
By WakeWriteWrath

Emersyn

Locke is in the kitchen when Cruz and I walk through the front door. My legs are still weak, barely carrying me after the night's events. The familiar smells of Locke's cooking fills the air.

Locke glances up from where he's chopping vegetables, a knowing smile playing on his lips. "Hey, you two," he greets us, his eyes gleaming with mischief. "Out for a late-night ride?"

I feel the heat in my cheeks as I blush, still buzzing from the intensity of the evening. I glance at Cruz, who is already walking over to kiss Locke.

"You're home earlier than you said you'd be," Cruz comments after breaking their kiss. "If I knew you were going to be home, we would have waited for you to go with us."

"Yeah, a few clients bailed, so I was able to leave early," Locke replies, continuing to cut vegetables. "I'm in the middle of fixing dinner. Should be ready in about twenty minutes."

"Perfect timing," Cruz responds, a slight smirk on his face. "Just enough time for me and Em to jump in the shower." He turns to Locke with a playful glint in his eye. "You want to join?"

Locke laughs, shaking his head. "No, I just took one before starting dinner. You two go ahead. You smell like a whore-house," he teases, winking at us.

Cruz's laughter fills the room, warm and hearty. "If you joined us, you'd see why we smell like that," he retorts, the humor evident in his voice.

Now Locke joins in the laughter. "Maybe we can save that for dessert," he suggests, his tone light and teasing.

I stand there, caught in the middle of their banter, a smile tugging at my lips.

As Cruz leads me away toward the shower in my room, I can't help but reflect on the complexity of our relationships. There's an undercurrent of something deeper, a connection that binds us all together in a way that's hard to define. It's more than just attraction; it's a shared understanding, a mutual respect, and a kind of love that doesn't fit into any conventional box.

In the shower, the water cascades over us, washing away the remnants of the night. Cruz's touch is gentle, caring, his hands roaming over my skin in a way that's both comforting and exhilarating. I lean into him, letting the water and his touch run down my body.

We're silent in the shower, each lost in our thoughts, yet connected. There's a peace in this silence, a sense of contentment that I've never found anywhere else.

As we dry off and get dressed, I can't help but think about Locke's words, his offer of 'dessert'.

I always worry about being a third to their relationship. Not someone on the inside, but someone sitting on the outside, never equal.

But when I am actually with the two of them, it doesn't feel that way. Or when I'm with all of them.

There are boundaries, of course. We are all still figuring those out. But there is still an openness to this relationship, an understanding that is never quite spoken.

We head back to the kitchen, where the aroma of Locke's cooking welcomes us. The atmosphere is light, a stark contrast to the intensity of our earlier escapade. As we sit down to eat, I look around at these men who have become so much more than just housemates to me. They're my family, my confidants, my lovers.

We finish dinner and Locke and Cruz both look at me.

"So, Em," Cruz starts. "You feeling up for dessert?" His tone is already thick with lust. It sends a warmth through me.

I do a mental checklist. My body hurts slightly, but not enough for me to deny this invitation.

"I could eat," I say softly, playfully.

We end up in Locke's room once again, but this time instead of starting things at the chair in the corner, we all end up in the bed.

Locke turned the overhead light off, letting the small lamp beside the chair be the only source of brightness. One of them, I'm not sure which one, turned on some music. It isn't turned up loud, but I can tell it's heavier music. Something with a deep base and rhythmic vocals.

Cruz lies in the middle, Locke on one side and me on the other. We've already undressed down to our underwear.

Locke pulls me in overtop of Cruz and kisses me.

The kiss is slow and deep. I feel Cruz's hand on my lower back, his fingertips tracing gentle patterns across my skin.

As the kiss intensifies, Cruz's hands move further south, slipping beneath the waistband of my underwear. His touch is electrifying, sending a jolt of arousal through my core.

Meanwhile, Locke's lips have traveled down my neck, his teeth grazing the delicate skin of my collarbone.

I can feel myself getting wet, my body responding to their touch with a visceral need.

"I want to watch you," Locke whispers in my ear.

The words send a shiver down my spine, the anticipation building within me.

"Yes," I respond breathlessly, my mind already racing with possibilities.

Cruz's hand slips farther into my panties, his fingers brushing against my slick folds.

"Mmm, she's already so wet," Cruz growls.

"Good girl," Locke says, his voice husky.

"She's always such a good girl for us," Cruz replies.

Their words have me throbbing, aching for more.

Locke slides my panties down, revealing my glistening pussy. He positions me over top of Cruz, so I'm straddling his face.

Cruz looks up at me with dark, hooded eyes. "Ride my face," he says, his voice dripping with desire.

I lower myself onto him, letting his tongue explore my folds.

"Fuck, she tastes so good," Cruz moans, his words muffled by my wetness.

Locke positions himself behind me, his hand reaching around to cup my breast.

"Let me hear you moan for him," Locke says, his tone commanding.

I obey, letting the sound of my pleasure fill the room.

"Yes, baby," Cruz murmurs, his lips and tongue working magic on my sensitive flesh.

I feel a hand slip between my legs, fingers rubbing my clit in rhythmic circles. The sensation is almost too much to bear, my body trembling with the force of the orgasm that's building within me.

"I...I'm gonna come," I whimper, my voice shaking with ecstasy.

"Come for us," Cruz growls, his hands gripping my thighs tightly.

I can't hold back any longer. The dam breaks and my climax crashes through me like a tidal wave, sending ripples of pleasure through every inch of my body.

Locke and Cruz continue to worship my body as I ride the waves of ecstasy, their touch gentle yet insistent, bringing me to new heights of bliss.

"My turn for a taste," Locke says, pulling me off of Cruz.

Cruz's face is wet, a mix of saliva and my own juices.

Locke pushes me onto the bed and spreads my legs apart. I lay there, spent, but the ache in my body is telling me I want more.

Locke kneels between my legs and dives right in, his tongue flicking expertly over my sensitive clit.

"Fuck, your pussy is so perfect," he groans, his voice vibrating against my folds.

My eyelids are heavy, hooded, but through the slit of my sight, I watch Cruz move. His hand slides between Locke's legs, eliciting a moan from him.

"Oh, God," I moan, the sensation almost too much for me to handle.

Cruz grins, his expression devilish. "Don't worry, Em. We're not done with you yet."

Locke's tongue is relentless. His movements mirror the movements of Cruz stroking his cock. My body writhes beneath his touch, my limbs trembling with the force of my impending climax.

I can't take anymore, the pressure building within me like a volcano about to erupt.

But then Locke pulls back. "I have an idea."

I want to cry, scream. I was so close, so fucking close.

Locke and Cruz exchange a knowing look. I don't know what they're communicating, but I'm scared and excited to find out.

Cruz lies down on his back, while Locke guides me to straddle Cruz's waist. I slide against Cruz's cock, coating it in my wetness. If I keep moving like this, I'm going to come.

But before I can keep going, Cruz's hands are on my hips, stopping me from moving. He lifts me slightly and I feel, more than see, Locke's hand between us, taking Cruz's erection in his hand. He gives it a few pumps before placing it at my entrance. When it's perfectly aligned with me, Cruz slowly guides me down onto it, impaling me.

It's intense. I can feel his length and girth filling me. He's stretching me, almost to the point of pain.

Once he's fully inside me, Locke positions himself behind me. He reaches around, cupping my breasts.

"Is this okay?" he asks, his voice thick with lust.

I nod, the sensation of being completely filled nearly overwhelming.

Locke slides a finger into my tight asshole. I gasp, the feeling foreign, but not unwelcome.

He slowly pumps his finger in and out, lubricating the entrance.

I'm on the verge of coming, my body tensing with the force of my impending orgasm.

"Hold on, sweetheart," Cruz says, his voice strained. "Let's do this together."

As if on cue, Locke withdraws his finger and replaces it with the tip of his cock. He presses forward, the tight ring of muscles resisting his intrusion.

Slowly, painfully slow, he eases into me, his hands gripping my hips.

The pain is exquisite, a blend of agony and ecstasy. My body trembles, the sensations too much for me to process.

"God, you're so fucking tight," Locke groans.

With the last bit of resolve I have left, I reach back and grab his ass, pushing him the rest of the way inside me.

I'm screaming. Not words, just noises. Animalistic sounds of pleasure and pain.

"You're doing so good, baby," Cruz coos, his eyes locked on mine.

Locke moves first, thrusting his hips, sending a new wave of pleasure-pain through me.

"I'm...I'm going to..." I can't even get the words out, the sensations rendering me incoherent.

"We're all going to," Cruz responds, his voice hoarse.

We're moving in a perfect rhythm, a trinity of bodies working together to achieve a singular goal.

I can feel it building inside me, a tidal wave of pleasure about to crash down upon us.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," I'm chanting.

"Let go, Em. Let go," Locke encourages, his grip on my hips tightening.

The wave breaks, and the world around me shatters. I'm screaming, crying, shuddering. The orgasm tears through me, ripping me apart at the seams.

I'm vaguely aware of the guys coming, their groans blending with mine. I feel a fullness inside of me.

And then, I collapse. My body is spent, every muscle and nerve exhausted.

Cruz and Locke both hold me, cradling me between them.

"Are you okay, sweetheart?" Cruz asks, his voice soft.

"Yes," I manage, my voice barely a whisper.

"That was amazing," Locke says, his tone awestruck.

"Yeah, it was," Cruz agrees, a note of awe in his voice.

They hold me close, the three of us tangled together, our bodies and minds joined as one.

As I lie there, wrapped in their arms, I know that this is where I belong. This is home.

A part of me wants to cry, to pour out all of my feelings, fears, and worries. But instead, I take a deep breath and let the silence envelop us.

***

I wake to someone kissing my shoulder blade. Stubble scratches my skin and I know it must be Cruz. I let out a soft noise of contentment and it only seems to urge him on. He presses his body into the back of me and I can feel he's rock hard.

There's movement in front of me, and then I feel Locke's mouth on my nipple. Another noise escapes me, this one slightly louder.

I can smell something soapy and wonder which one of them has taken a shower. Maybe it was both of them?

Hands push my thighs apart, one coming from in front of me while the other comes from behind. The hand in front of me, Locke's hand, circles my clit in the most amazing way. The hand behind me, Cruz's hand, teases the tip of a finger at my entrance.

My body is already on fire.

"Are you awake, Em?" Cruz asks. I try to speak, but my mouth doesn't quite work. So, instead, I hum in answer.

"Good." Is all he says.

Suddenly, both of the hands disappear and then I'm being flipped over. Locke has moved, and now he's beside me. His hands are in my hair, and he's tugging my head toward his waiting erection.

"Open," he says. It's not demanding, but a soft request. I do as he asks, taking him into my mouth. "Fuck," he moans as I swirl my tongue around the head.

I can feel Cruz move in between my legs and then his hands are holding my hips down as he licks my core.

This is a position I've been in before, and I have to say, it's easily one of the hottest things we've ever done.

When Locke taps my chin, I know what he's wanting and lift my head so he can slide his dick out of my mouth.

"Come here," he says. "Kiss me."

Cruz releases me and I crawl up and hover over Locke, leaning in and pressing my lips to his. I love the way his tongue feels in my mouth. It's like he's fucking me there.

A slap to my ass pulls a squeal from me, but the slight sting isn't painful. Cruz rubs the spot gently and then does it again.

I can't stop the noises escaping me, and Locke eats them up.

"Turn around and sit on me, Em," Locke instructs, his voice gruff. I do as he asks, my back against his front, lifting a little and feeling him line up to my opening. I sink down onto him, taking him in completely.

Cruz crawls over to us, lifting up to kiss, while his hands find my hips. Cruz controls my movements, bringing me up and slamming me down on Locke's cock.

One of Cruz's hands leave my hip, sliding down to where Locke and I are connected, and I cry out when he slips a finger in. It stings, but in a good way.

"You have such a pretty pussy," Cruz murmurs, sliding his finger in and out. He adds a second one in. It stings a little more this time, but in the most delicious way.

A third finger joins and I feel like I'm being ripped in half. Cruz's movements are slow, moving until the pleasure takes over the pain. His fingers add the right amount of pressure to my g-spot. I can feel the wetness flowing out of me.

Cruz takes his time, preparing me and making sure I'm ready. By the time he's got his cock in his hand and lined up, I'm dripping.

"Ride him, baby," he says.

I lean back a little, feeling Locke's strong arms wrap around my chest. Then, Cruz is entering my pussy along side Locke's and the three of us groan.

They pause for a moment, letting me adjust. I feel like I'm being ripped apart. I have never felt this full, this wet. Every part of their hard cocks are hitting every right spot.

"Holy shit," I cry.

"Are you ready, sweetheart?" Cruz asks.

"Yeah," I say, though I'm not sure how much I mean it.

Locke starts thrusting up into me and Cruz slams his cock deep inside. My breath is stolen from me, but the moment passes and suddenly, it feels amazing.

"Fuck, this is hot," Cruz says. "Feeling both of you against my cock at the same time."

I can only moan in response. My brain can't process anything more.

"Play with yourself, Em. Rub your clit while we fuck you," Locke says.

I bring a shaky hand to my core and feel for the tiny bud, finding it and starting to stroke.

"Mmm, fuck yes," Cruz moans.

Locke and Cruz have a steady rhythm going and I can tell the closer they get, the harder and faster their thrusts.

"Gonna fill you with cum," Cruz says.

"And then I'm going to eat it all out of you," Locke finishes.

Oh. My. God.

I don't know what turns me on more. Hearing them say these words, or knowing that they'll do it.

Their paces slow. "I want this to last as long as possible," Cruz says.

I'm not sure how much longer I can handle. My body is screaming, aching for a release.

"Please," I cry.

"Not yet," Locke replies, his tone gentle but firm.

My head falls back against his shoulder and his arms squeeze me tighter.

"You're doing so good, baby girl," he whispers.

Cruz's hand wraps around the front of my neck, pulling my face to his. Our lips meet and it's a passionate kiss. It's full of lust and love and so many emotions that I can't quite process them all.

"Are you close, sweetheart?" Cruz asks when he breaks away.

"Yes," I breathe.

"Come for us," he replies.

And just like that, the orgasm is washing over me. I can't breathe. Can't think. All I can do is feel.

My body shakes and spasms. I'm crying and screaming.

And then Locke and Cruz are both filling me. I feel it, the heat and stickiness.

I don't know which one moves me, but before I know it, I'm lying on the bed, Locke's face between my thighs. Cruz's mouth finds my nipple.

"You did so good, Em," Cruz murmurs, biting down on the bud.

"So beautiful when you come," Locke says, sucking the sensitive nub between his teeth.

I'm over-stimulated and exhausted, but it feels amazing.

Locke laps at my pussy, drinking in our mixed releases like he promised. Cruz switches breasts and pinches the other one.

"Again," Cruz says.

"Wh...what?"

"Come again," he repeats.

"I can't," I cry.

"Yes, you can," Locke replies.

"Come for us, baby," Cruz coaxes.

The sensation builds again. This time, the orgasm isn't as intense, but it's still just as satisfying.

Locke moves and I see that he's hard again. I don't know how much more of this I can take. I look up at Cruz before my eyes wander down between his legs, seeing that he's hard again too.

I reach out, gripping Cruz in my hand, stroking him. A hiss escapes his lips. I'm too busy focused on what I'm doing, that I don't even notice Locke's erection pressing at my ass until he's buried deep inside me. One of his hands holds my hip, while the other moves between us, plunging two fingers inside of me.

If I come again, it might just tear me apart.

In one fluid movement, Cruz moves from my side to kneel behind Locke. I can't see what's happening, but I know exactly when Cruz enters Locke. Locke's cock spasms inside of me.

It's the sexiest thing I've ever seen, and somehow, that pushes me over the edge again.

Locke's mouth is on mine, drinking in the sounds of my release. He comes again, his release filling my ass. Then Cruz goes over the edge. He lets out the sweetest noise.

When it's over, we collapse in a sweaty, sticky, heap.

"Holy shit," I breathe.

"Indeed," Locke says.

"I can't wait to do it again," Cruz says.

I'm not sure how we'll ever beat that, but I'm not about to turn down the idea.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.3K 3.7K 26
Sequel to More Than Just Roommates!! **Completed** It's been ten years since the four boys first got together, and a lot has changed. They've gotten...
9.7K 568 51
Orphic - (adj.) - mysterious and entrancing; beyond ordinary understanding ♡ Samantha has never had an easy life. With her mom gone and the way her d...
152K 8.4K 26
Edited In a vast and mysterious land where no human can reach and only aquatic being had put eyes upon. Under all the darkness and the mysteries of t...