๐๐‘๐ˆ๐ƒ๐†๐„๐’ | KV

By kaiwrotethat

"I know ma. Stop fronting. Tell me you miss me." He kissed her in between his words, in love with the way her... More

i.
00 | The Past
01 | To Cry, or Not To Cry
02 | Bridge Cries
03 | Autumn's Story
04 | A Christmas Miracle
05 | Happy Birthday, August
06 | Sunday Bliss
07 | Wavering Loyalty
08 | I Miss You
09 | I Love You
11 | Trust Who?
12 | Autumn's Story pt. 2
13 | Happy Valentines Day
14 | Three's A Crowd
15 | Cake in the Oven
16 | Every Life
17 | Everlasting Smiles
18 | Moving Day
19 | Toni Braxton
20 | One, Two, Three
21 | Justin's Daughter
22 | Epilogue

10 | I Hate You

18.3K 1.1K 1.5K
By kaiwrotethat

"I stopped drinking when you got pregnant. Stopped smoking too. Then that night I went to find you, I got drunk as hell. The sober me would've been too nervous to walk up to you foreal." Dayvon chuckled, taking a sip from a champagne glass of Taylor Port.

"I was wondering what gave you the courage. I was in my head like, this man hate confrontation. He gotta be high or something." She told him with a smile on her face, earning a laugh from him.

"You think you know me and you don't."

"I know you better than you know yourself." Autumn waved him off, dipping her paint brush into the color blue.

He leaned his head over to kiss her face, trailing more mini kisses across her cheek until he reached her lips. Autumn lifted her hand to rub over his jawline as his lips remained pressed against hers. He didn't deepen the kiss; only kissing her bottom one with low eyes.

"What else you know?" He let go of her bottom lip after gently sucking it into his mouth.

"That at your best, you are loveee. You're a positive, motivating force within my life." She sung along with Aaliyah, causing a smile to spread across his lips.

"You so handsome baby. I love your mouth." She stuck her tongue out to run it across his grills, and his hand immediately came up to grab her neck.

"Man quit talking to me like that 'for I do something to you." He kissed her moist tongue, and she smiled back at him when he let his spit fall on it.

"What if I want you to?"

"You don't 'cause I'ma put a baby in you and you said you ain't want another one." He told her in all seriousness, making her throw her head back as she let out another laugh.

"Yeah, stop playing with me lil' girl. My dick hard right now." He reached behind her to slap her butt, grabbing a handful of it right after.

"Dayvon that shit hurt." She punched his shoulder, and the smile tugging on his lips broke out into a grin as he laughed. She was only wearing high waisted thongs for bottoms, so he got all skin when he hit it.

"And you made me mess my painting up. Ugh. Get out my face." She mushed his head when he attempted to give her a kiss, only making him laugh harder.

The two of them were still currently in Autumn's old bedroom at her mom's house, and it was now going on seven in the morning. Autumn took the first bottle of liquor she seen on the counter and some old canvases and paint from the garage, so now they were having a little paint n' sip. They had yet to fall asleep from yesterday's party.

Both of them were undeniably tipsy by this point, so the paintings weren't all that good looking. Autumn was making it seem like she was Picasso while drawing her little beach horizon, which was why Dayvon found it funny that she was mad about it being messed up. It looked bad to begin with.

"You drunk as hell. Get back. That wasn't even funny foreal." She stood up after smacking her lips, ignoring his steady laughter.

"I ain't no fucking drunk. This floor comfortable as hell though. Remember you used to make me sleep down here every time you got mad?"

"What?! I did not." She smirked, clearly remembering exactly what he was talking about.

"Yes you did. And yo' clingy ass ah' sneak down on the floor with me in the middle of the night talkin' 'bout some, 'baby hold me'." He changed his voice to mock hers, and now it was her turn to laugh.

"I'm just a girl." She shrugged, putting herself underneath the blankets while he finally stood up to lay down next to her. Just before he could get in the bed, there was a small knock on the door.

Both of them recognized the tiny knock all too well, so Dayvon headed towards the door to open it. He saw August on the other side, holding his iPad in his left hand while the right one rubbed at his eye.

"Hi daddy." His right arm then wrapped around Dayvon's neck after being picked up.

"Wassup baby? What you doing up so early?" He closed Autumn's door before turning around to walk back to the bed.

"I don't know. I'm still tired." He said in the midst of a yawn, cuddling up to Autumn's side once Dayvon laid him down.

"Hi mommy." He draped his arm over her torso, no longer interested in his iPad.

"Hey stinky. You just wanted to lay with me huh?" She chuckled, seeing how he almost instantly began to doze back off. He nodded his head slowly, and within seconds his bottom lip separated from his top one and he blew out a slow breath, now asleep again.

Autumn felt Dayvon lay behind her, putting his arm around her body as well. He pulled the both of them closer in his direction, then laid his head down on Autumn's back.

"Dayvon?" She called a few minutes later, catching him right before he could doze off.

"Mhm,"

"Are you asleep?"

"Nah ma. Wassup, you good?" His voice rasped; he was definitely half asleep but if she wanted to talk some more, he wouldn't mind.

"I think I'm drunk 'cause I wanna cry so bad right now." Her tone softened, causing his eyes to flutter open.

"Wassup mama?" He intertwined their fingers to let her know he was there to listen.

"I just look at him and get so emotional. I know everybody forgave me-but I just can't forgive myself. The way he's always so calm with me-you know, he just fell asleep just from touching me. How does he love me so much? After what I did?" Her bottom lip quivered as she stared down at her son.

"It's the past Autumn. You here now; you here everyday. He get to wake up and see you, he see you before he go to sleep. You making up for what you missed. Why you so hard on yourself?"

"Because it's doesn't feel that simple. I can't just make up four whole years."

"I don't think he'll even remember it. I made sure he knew about you-every milestone, every birthday, Christmas, all that shit. He been knowing his mama his whole life Princess. Let it go and focus on being here for the next four years. And the four after that. And the four after that." He turned her body around to face him, cradling her head to his chest as she quietly cried.

"I still don't know why you did that for me." She sniffled, reaching up to wipe her face.

"'Cause I knew who you was, even if you forgot for a lil' bit. And I always prayed for you. I prayed that you could one day look in the mirror and see Autumn again; not the version of you that coped with drugs and shit. The real you. The you that I've known my whole life."

"You have a way with words, you know that? The way you talk to me is so beautiful. I love you so much." She moved his dreads out of the way, wanting to see all of him.

"I love you more. Sometimes ion be feeling like I can show you how much I do though. I feel like my words ain't enough. Buying you shit, that ain't either. I wish you could see my soul or somethin'. You everything to me." He met her gaze, seeing the tears that were sitting on her lower lash line.

"Maybe you could help me feel it if you go put August back in the bed?"

"Freaky ass girl." He kissed her cheek before sitting up, and she laughed at how he called her the freak but here he was rushing to put their son back in the other room so that they could have some alone time.

He came back in the room moments later, making sure to lock the door behind him. Autumn watched as he pulled his Calvin Klein boxers down, revealing his dick that constantly grew more and more the closer he got to her.

"I'm fine baby. Put it in me." She stopped his head from going between her thighs, pulling him up near her face instead.

"You put it in." He peered down at her, and she bit her lip while reaching in the middle of them to grab his length, guiding it towards her entrance.

"You so tight Autumn. Damn." He grunted, moving her hand out of the way to do it on his own after sliding just the tip in.

"I missed you." He kissed her ear to distract her after feeling her hand grab his waist in an attempt to stop him.

"I missed you too. Oh, fuck." She closed her legs for just a second, unable to keep them closed because Dayvon was now forcing them apart.

"Nah. You wanted this. Move yo' hand mama. Watch out." He grabbed both of her wrists to hold them above her head, and Autumn's eyes rolled back when he slid the rest of his dick inside of her.

"Fuuuck," They moaned together, and Dayvon's head dropped in the crook of her neck.

He really had missed her. He hadn't been inside of her in years and the time apart had him ready to nut on the first stroke. The intimacy between them had yet to change; it hadn't altered in the slightest.

"Be quiet, D." She grabbed his face in a kiss to quiet his moan when her arms were freed, which only made him groan in her mouth.

"I missed you so much." He said again. "My baby. You look so pretty princess." He spoke against her lips, feeling them separate in a whimpering breath.

"That's it right there? Hm?" He pulled out before sliding all the way back in with one stroke, causing her back to arch up from the mattress.

He spit in her mouth when she failed to respond, and she swallowed with another moan. He kept his eyes locked on hers even though they kept rolling back as he repeated the same deep stroke, watching the way her expression softened into a small pout.

"You feel so good in me. I'm cumming." She was trying her hardest not to cry while he reached places she'd forgotten existed.

"You cumming? Look at me while you do it. Show me what I do to you ma."

"Can you-awn, fuck-can you cum with me? What you want me to do?" She wrapped her arms around his neck, and he groaned aloud, feeling his dick throb inside of her.

"Let me nut in you. You gone give me another baby?" He grabbed a fistful of her hair, forcing her to tilt her head back a bit which gave him room to kiss on her neck.

"Baby, I-shit, Dayvon don't nut in me please." She couldn't even reach down to pull him out of her because he had her arms above her head again, pinning them to the bed with only one of his hands.

"Huh? What you say?" He thrusted into her rougher than before, practically slamming his length deeper inside of her with each thrust.

"Cum for daddy. I'm finna nut in my pussy, you hear me?" He sucked her bottom lip back into his mouth, not bothering to silence her loud moans.

"Tell me I can. I ain't gon' do it unless you say yes." He shoved himself as deep as he could go and then went still, letting go of her hair to cover her mouth in time to stop a scream.

"Say it how I wanna hear it Autumn." His hand lowered to wrap around her neck, seeing how much he was overwhelming her body.

"Fuuckkk," Autumn tossed her head back, "nut in your pussy daddy." She stuck her tongue out, making his spit fall in the middle of it again.

"Good girl. Shit." He grunted, his nut releasing inside of her as soon as he felt her cream leak out over his dick.

Her neck remained in his grip as they shared a sensual kiss, swapping more spit with one another. The kiss broke seconds later when Autumn's mouth fell open in shock, feeling a second load of his nut paint her insides white.

"I fucking love you. I love this pussy." His eyes were lower than before as he stared down at her, using two fingers to pick up some of her cum that poured out of her. He moaned one last time after putting those same two fingers in his mouth.

"I love you more baby. You so nasty." She wrapped her arms around him in a hug, holding him at her level to kiss his cheek.

"Mhm. Spread 'em. Let me suck on fat ma." He rubbed on her thigh, and even though they could barely stop shaking, Autumn spread her legs for him anyway.

"Do you think he's sick? I should've told my mama to check his temperature before we left." Autumn was in the passenger seat, but was turned around facing the back so that she could feel August's forehead as he slept. He'd been sleeping a lot lately.

"I got a thermometer in the house, some DayQuil too if he got a fever." Dayvon carefully pulled into his driveway, hoping his tires didn't slip on the ice.

It was now four in the afternoon, and they were just making it back to Dayvon's house after leaving yesterday around this same time. Autumn planned to get here and go straight to sleep because Dayvon wore her out with four rounds of sex this morning, but her son wasn't feeling good and she was worried they might have to take him to the hospital.

She'd never been around him while he was sick so she wasn't sure if going to the emergency room was dramatic or not, but she didn't want to take any chances since a kid in his class just had coronavirus last week.

"Damn you can't walk a lil' faster?" Dayvon smirked at her, holding August in his arms as she led the way to the front door. He laughed when she turned her head to glare at him, as if he didn't know the reason she was waddling like a penguin.

Autumn used her key to unlock both of the locks, pushing the door opened afterwards. Luckily Jasmine was no where in sight, so Autumn did a light jog to get to her room to avoid her heavy limp being seen.

"You are being so obvious, do you know that?" Autumn frowned at him once he followed her inside, obviously disregarding the fact that she was trying to be discreet.

"I'ma end that shit right now. I'm a grown ass man. I ain't finna keep hiding shit in my own house." He laid August down in the bed next to her, and she smiled when Dayvon leaned over to kiss her lips.

"I especially ain't hiding you. Yo' belly finna get big as fuck anyway. Can't hide that." His smirk returned, and he laughed again when she wasted no time to push his head away from her.

"I'm still mad at you. You literally manipidicked me."

"No I didn't. I asked you and you said nut in m-," He was cut off by her covering his mouth with her hand, making him laugh once more.

"Daddy sorry. Gimme some." He leaned his head down with a smile, and she playfully rolled her eyes at him before kissing him again.

"I be back, aight?" He then kissed her forehead, and she nodded, watching him stand back upright.

Finally leaving out of her room, he walked towards the room he currently shared with Jasmine. He just knew she was about to cause a scene-which was warranted-so he was attempting to mentally prepare himself although he wasn't sure if it would help with anything.

He knew she was already on that type of timing when he opened the door, seeing her sitting up in the bed as if she was awaiting his arrival. There was a small scowl on her face, and her pink iPad was sitting in front of her, opened on the Ring security camera footage from the hallway.

There were only cameras in the main areas of the house, so she wasn't able to see into Autumn's bedroom, only the doorway. Therefore, she couldn't technically accuse him of anything because she couldn't see anything other than him constantly walking in and out of Autumn's bedroom over the last few days, sometimes staying in there for hours at a time. She was far from dumb though.

"On top of you going in and out this girl's room-mind you, that ain't even her fucking room foreal-you also sent me home yesterday just so you could be alone with this bitch for an entire day and then deliberately ignored me the whole time 'cause I know for damn sure you seen me calling that phone."

"I ain't 'send' you nowhere. I ordered you a Uber 'cause you said you was ready to go." He corrected her. "If you gon' be cussing at me, ain't no point in us having this conversation 'cause she ain't disrespected you not one time. You not finna be calling her no bitch in front of me."

"She ain't disrespected me?! Dayvon you fucking this girl in our house G! You been fucking on her and lying to my face when I told you before she even started staying here to just tell me wassup before it happens so I can move around!" She stood up from the bed, clearly ready to get physical at this point. She was so mad.

"You right, I owed that to you-that's my fault. I was holding off 'cause I ain't wanna hurt your feelings. I ain't realize 'til now that that's worse than just being straight up with you. I'm sorry I ain't stand on that." The way he subtly confirmed he and Autumn were now messing around made her heart drop for a second.

She'd been hoping that she was overthinking this whole situation, and she was expecting him to come home and apologize for his actions while simultaneously denying that anything happened between him and the mother of his child. He did the exact opposite.

"So you fucking her?" Her tone lowered, almost as if she couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"No we just f-I-yeah. I mean, I ain't fuck her until today but I have been fucking with her." He admitted, trying to figure out which way to form his statement.

"Sooo, just like that. Four years, gone, in less than a month; over a bitch you can put a bag of pills in front of and watch her jump off the walls for 'em? The same bitch who chose drugs over you MULTIPLE times. Not just once. Just like that?"

"Jasmine I don't even play with you like that man. You mad at her and she ain't even do shit. I went to her first, I made the first move. She didn't owe you nothin' to begin with. It's me you need to be mad at. Quit talkin' 'bout her like t-,"

"Do you even realize who you defending? She abandoned your son for four fucking years and decided to come back around for one month and you already done fucked her? Actually, it hasn't even been a month yet!" She damn near screamed.

"You're throwing away a four year relationship for somebody you can't even trust to be alone with your son! You tell me to check in on August every time you leave us here with her! And I'm supposed to be respectful' and sugarcoat shit?! No, Dayvon! You can't even admit the truth to your damn self!" By this time she was closing in on his face, and he didn't bother to move her.

"You was just telling me last week that I had nothing to worry about because you couldn't see yourself with somebody who did you like she did. You're a fucking liar! I knew it from the get go, I just wanted you to tell me the truth!" She grabbed the closest thing in reach; a glass bottle of cologne; and threw it in his direction.

Jasmine kept grabbing things to throw at him; a blow dryer, the TV remote, her iPad, her phone, and even the Wi-Fi box. The remote managed to ricochet off his arm but everything else thankfully missed.

"And now you quiet as fuck. You don't have shit to say?! What the fuck am I supposed to do now, Dayvon? I've been with you for four years-building! By tonight I won't have anything because you couldn't keep your dick in your pants!" She pushed at his chest.

"I can't apologize for the way I feel about her Jas. I tried to fight that shit, but I couldn't. You don't understand. The shit with me and her deeper than anything I ever had with anybody else. Us being separated for four out of the 23 years I've known her don't mean shit to me, man." He tried to explain, but the explanation wouldn't go in Jasmine's favor regardless of the way he formatted it.

"You know what, fine. You're too blinded by the image you create of her in your head that you can't even realize the damage you're doing. The moment she get to feening for the feeling she used to get from pills, you're going to be second in her life to them same pills, again. If that's the route you wanna take your son down again, fuck it."

Jasmine grabbed her phone and headed for the front of the house, leaving with nothing else. Not even shoes. She wasn't sure what she was about to do but she wasn't about to beg him to see where she was coming from. He would have to learn on his own.

Lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 337 26
"๐ˆ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐๐ž๐ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ. ๐˜๐ž๐š๐ก, ๐ˆ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐. ๐˜๐ž๐š๐ก, ๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก...
33.4K 2.4K 42
Dejah has never been an outspoken person, some see her as an introvert and some see her as a nerd. Her timid nature makes her look weak and her virid...
372K 13.9K 53
...โyour love is a one in a millionโž