AkshNav FF Judaai Wala Love

Oleh MadhuHaasini

AkshNav Fanfiction - Will their love win over the distance? Lebih Banyak

Part 1 - Abhinav's Pain
Part 2 - His final Goodbye?
Part 3 - The Guilt trip
Part 4 - The confrontation
Part 5 - The Seperation
Part 6 - The jealousy
Part 7 - The Confession
Part 8 - Dream come true
Note
Part 9 - The Romance
Part 10 - The conspiracy
Part 12 - The truth
Part 13 - Recollect
Part 14 - The confusion
Part 15 - Memories Manmade
Part 16 - The verdict
Part 17 - The repentance
Part 18 - Is it or not?
New FF update
Part 19 - The Green eyed Monster
Part 20 - The Distance
Part 21 - My Everything
Part 22 - The Nightmare
Part 23 - Never let go
Part 24 - Once again

Part 11 - Rewind

684 50 23
Oleh MadhuHaasini

Hi guys, I have decided to continue the story. This is going the memory loss way, I know a couple of you didn't want this track but I really didn't have any idea other than this. But rest assured, I won't seperate them for long, it's just a track to make them fall in love again

**************************************

Abhinav looked upwards at the chandelier which was descending right above his head , he closed his eyes and cowered to meet his fate when he felt someone push him away from his spot.

He opened his eyes to see Akshara on the ground next to him in a kneeling position and the chandelier now hitting the ground, the rim of the chandelier hit the back of Akshara's head as it touched the ground.

The whole wedding palace went silent in shock

Abhinav watched the horror unravel before his eyes as Akshara caught her head as blood oozed out from it and looked at him with a faint but relieved smile and one of her hand moved from her blood soaked head and weakly carassed his cheek. The next minute her hand from his cheek fell off as she fainted on him.

" Aksharaaaa..." he shouted coming out of his shock and picked her up in his arms and ran as fast as he could.

Kairaav pulled the car over , Abhinav placed her in the back seat and sat besides her, resting her head on his now blood soaked sherwani.

He tied a piece of cotton cloth over head to control the bleeding .

" Akshara.. Akshara.. ankhein kholiye na..aapko kuch nahi hoga.. mein nahi hone doonga .. uthiye Akshara.. " he kept on uttering cradling her head .

**************************************

Just under five minutes they reached the hospital. Abhinav placed her carefully on the stretcher as they wheeled her to the Emergency room.

" Sir, you can't come inside. Please stay here itself " the nurse instructed Abhinav .

" No No.. please.. let me come in..she is my wife.. I won't disturb you. But please let me in" Abhinav pleaded with the nurse

" Look sir, the more you delay the more it is going to get dangerous. Please leave her hand. We have to treat her immediately " the nurse replied.

Fear overtaking him, he slowly left her hand as their fingers brushed slowly , the attender dragged her inside.

With tears streaming down his face, Abhinav silently stood near the ER door as his moments with Akshara passed before his eyes.

**************************************

Abhimanyu and Manjari along with the other goenkas reached the hospital shortly.

Abhir and Ruhi who had been asleep in their room long before the accident was left in the care of Mimi.

" Akshu, akshu kaise hain Kairaav.. did they say anything?" Manish ran in first along with Abhimanyu

Kairaav shaked his head in a no unable to speak with tears breaking his voice.

" Bhai ji" Muskaan walked up to her brother and kept a hand on his shoulder for emotional support.

But Abhinav had ceased reacting long before . His eyes pinned to the ER door he stood like a state with lifeless eyes.

**************************************

" Doctor, Akshara ...?" Abhinav spoke his first words in a long time as the doctor came out from the ER.

" It's so early to say anything. She is in a critical condition. We have tied up her wound and we are taking her to MRI.. let's have a look at the results and then decide the further course of action. Keep hope" the doctor briefed and walked away.

The nurse came out and handed him a plastic bag containing her dress and her accessories.

He looked at the packet , the yellow lehenga had now turned red with the blood. The earrings he gifted her was on the top of the dress. Her mangalsutra placed next to it. He carrased both the symbols of their love and marriage over the package and hugged it close to him for life.

**************************************

The police arrived at the hospital after receiveing a complaint from the extended family members.

" Manish saab.. namaste.. I am really sorry for what had happened. I need to enquire about some things " the inspector asked .

" We are coming here after conducting inspections at the venue.The incident is not an accident as you all think. This is an attempted murder. The rope didn't break but was cut with sharp object wantedly" The police said shocking everyone to the core.

" But who would want to kill Akshu? That too in our family wedding" Kairav rushed forward to the inspector .

" Kairaav ji.. aap kaash bhul rahe hain ki iss haadsa ka shikkar aapki behan nahi balki uska pati Abhinav Sharma tha. She just bore the impact while saving him" the inspector reminded him the happenings.

Everyone was stunned as they looked at Abhinav. Manjari's face turned pale in fear.

" Abhinav Ji.. you mean this Abhinav ji.. someone wants to kill him..this Abhinav ji who won't even hurt a fly...that too in a city where nobody even knows him" Kairaav said dumbfounded.

" That's what bothering us too. We conducted primary investigations on him. He seems to have no connections in the city. But we will try to find the culprit soon" the inspector assured.

" No need for all that. Here is the guy" The elders from the marriage dragged a middle aged man into the hospital

" He is the guy who cut the chandelier rope. I saw him roaming with a machette upstairs..I inquired him to which he said he is a helper in the hall.
But after the incident I caught him trying to hide the weapon. He cut the rope using it. He admitted it in the hall before everyone" the old man narrated and pushed him towards the inspector.

But before the inspector could catch hold of him , the culprit found himself pinned to the wall and a pair of hands choking his neck and lifting him in air .

" Tumhara himmat kaise hui " Kairaav strengthened his hold on the men's neck.

The man choked and struggled to breathe as his eye bulged out in fear

" Kairaav ji, Chodiye usee" the inspector interfered but to no use.

" Kairav , usko choddo.. we need to know why he did this... there must be some hidden reason" Manish said clutching Kairav's hand from the person's neck.

He dropped the man to the floor after giving him a death glare.

Abhimanyu and Aarohi being doctors returned to the ER ward after having a brief talk with the hospital doctor's about Akshara's condition

Both of them ran hearing the commotion to see Kairaav dropping the man on the floor

" Balu, aap yahaan? Ye kya ho raha hai?" Abhimanyu ran to the scene questioning the happenings

" Abhimanyu tum isse jante ho?" Manish asked curiously

" Ji Bade papa.. ye humari ghar ki naya driver hai.. " Aarohi answered before Abhimanyu could.

Manjari's hand started shaking

" Aaru..he ..he is the one who had cut the rope to make the chandelier fall on Abhinav ji. " Kairaav explained still the rage burning in his eyes.

" Ye.. ye kyun..ye kyun aisa karega" Abhimanyu asked shocked by the new piece of information

" Sach bol.. why did you cut the rope? " The inspector questioned the culprit in a strict tone

The driver gulped but didn't answer. He had a nervous look on his face and kept on looking at the back where Manjari was standing.

" Are u going to tell the truth or not? If you don't speak within the next minute i will make sure to kill you with my bare hands " Kairav pounced on him again clutching his collar.

" Nahi nahi saab .. I will tell the truth .. please leave me" the driver pleaded .

Kairaav left his collar as the driver coughed in pressure

" Ab bol.. " the inspector instructed

" Saab.. Manjari madam ne mujhe paise diya tha ye sab karne ke liye" the driver finally accepted the truth.

All of them shell shocked turned towards Manjari who was standing in the back cowering in fear .

" wo jhoot bol raha hai.. Balu, why are you telling all this when did I pay you to do all this?" Manjari staged a drama to escape from the blame.

" Saab.. look at this.. " the driver said taking out his phone

" This is my bank statement.. look at the last transaction. She has transferred 10 lakhs from her account. She even told if I executed the plan without any problem she will pay me another 10 lakhs and help me to relocate to another city " the driver narrated his side of the story.

Abhimanyu snatched the phone from the driver's hand. After checking the statement he slowly walked up to her

" Maa ye sab kya hai? Did you really do this?" Abhimanyu asked not believing his eyes. Manjari dipped her head not able to meet his eyes.

" Iss aurat ki toh main.. tum kitni ghatiya aurat ho.. kya bigada mere saale saab tumhari?" Kairav walked up to her in anger clutching his fist to stop the need to punch her in the face.

" Haan bigada.. mere beta ka zindagi bigaada unhone ... " Manjari exploded in a loud voice

Abhimanyu clutched his head and fell to the floor unable to take the truth

" Unhone .. mere beta ka parivaar cheena.. shanti cheena. Uska biwi bachche ko cheena .... Akshara aur Abhir dono Abhi .." Manajri stopped speaking when she heard a voice

" Abhinav ka hai...Akshara aur Abhir hamesha Abhinav ka hai... " Abhinav who had been sitting on the floor clutching the bag in his hand staring at the ER door, spoke for the first time in all this commotion .

He stood up and walked where Manjari was standing. His eyes were filled with silent rage

" Ye aakri baar mei keh raha hoon.. kaan kholar ache se suniye Akshara Sharma meri patni hai... Jab hum 7 saal pehle shaadi kiye the ,tab wo ek single divorced ladki thi, maine kissi ki biwi ko cheenke usse shaadi nahi ki." Abhinav roared at her face.

" Manta hoon ki Abhir aap ka beta ka khoon hai.. par wo mujhe papa choona , ye ab ki baat nahi , 6 saal pehle jab uska janam hua tha aur doctor ne usse mere ghod mei di thi tab usne mere kameez ko khas kar pakda tha tab hi Abhir ne sirf mujhe uske Papa choona. Ye sach aap chakkar aap badal nahi sakti...

Aap aaj tak jo bhi ki hain meine chup chaap wo sab sehen kar aaya hoon kyunki wo sab mei dard sirf mujhe Mila...par aaj nahi , aaj aapki iss ghatiya harkat ki wajahse meri Jaan andar uski Jaan ke liye lad rahi hai.. aur ye mere vaada hai aapse Manjari ji agar unhe kuch hua mei aapko zinda nahi chodunga" he said punching the wall near her face unable to take out of his anger.

" Inspector le jaaiye inhe" Abhinav gave her a disgusted look walked to the place where he was sitting before and plopped down again clutching the bag in his hand.

" Abhimanyu, beta, ma ne jo bhi kiya tumhare bhale..." Manajri started speaking looking at her son sitting in a fetus position on the floor

" Kya bhala ma.. kya bhala hua mujhe aaj tak aapki wajhe se.. boliye.. 7 saal pehle aapke baat me aakar meine Akshara ko ghar se nikal diya aur usse humesha ke liye kho diya.. Aur aapne kairaav ke shaadi ke din jo kiya , uss din ke baad Abhir mujhse door hothe ja raha hai... aur aaj aapne jo bhi kiya, us wajahse meine ye haq bhi kho diya ki mein mere beta ke life ka door se hi sahi ek hissa ban sakoon. Agar usko patha chala ki aap uska papa ko Marne ke liye saazish ki, aur uska mumma aapki wajahse iss halat mein hai toh zindagi bhar humse sirf nafrat hi karega" Abhimanyu cried his heart out.

" Aaplog aapki family drama Bahar jakar continue kijiye. Hum pehle se hi tension me hai, inspector le jaaiye iss ghatiya aurat ko" Kairav sternly said as
Inspector dragged both Manjari and the driver to the station. Abhimanyu followed them knowing he had lost his right to be there.

" Jeeju" Aarohi kneeled down and called him. His distant but pain filled eyes had no reaction whatsoever.

Slowly taking his bleeding hand , she cleaned and dressed it and left silently knowing her words won't even reach his ears.

**************************************

Time passed as Abhinav's patience grew thin. His eyes only concentrated on the people going in and coming out of the ER hoping for anyone to convey that his Akshara is fine and doing well.

" Doctor I know you all are busy, but please give us an update.. it has been two hours.." Aarohi pleaded as a doctor came out of the ER.

" Look Ms. Aarohi aap khud ek doctor hai, aapko toh patha hai ye tests, reports wagera aane mein Kitna time lagega.. aur without any solid reports we can't divulge anything to the patient's kin.. that will only elevate their fear.

The only thing I could say now is we have controlled the bleeding and sedated her . MRI hasn't given us the complete picture we need, We are taking her to CT to locate the bleeding. Once the CT results come we will plan further" Doctor informed them and left

**************************************

Three hours passed , atlast a doctor walked out of the door. Abhinav stood up as everyone gathered around the doctor.

" The CT result is back. There is an internal bleed in her brain located near the temporal lobe. We have localized it. Good news is the bleed is easily accessible and we could stop it by performing a surgery. But all surgery comes with its own risks, and this is neurosurgery, brain is the most difficult part to deal with. Rest assured we have the best Neurosurgeons in the hospital and we will try our best." The doctor updated them .

A nurse came by with a consent form , Abhinav looked at Aarohi for her medical opinion she nodded her head, he signed with shaking hands as they wheeled Akshara out of the ER

The attender pushed the stretcher out of the door. Abhinav looked at the pale looking body of Akshara , her head covered with bandage and machines connected to her. He bent down and kissed her forehead.

" please don't leave me" he whispered hoping she could hear him atleast subconsciously.

After a minute, they rolled her into the OT.

**************************************

After what seemed to be a whole life time for Abhinav, the doctor walked out of the OR.

" The procedure went smoothly without any problem . We have managed to stop the bleeding. But in cases of neurosurgery we have to wait till the patient wakes up to know the result. Let's hope she wakes up within the next 2 hours " doctor informed them of the current situation.

" Doctor can we see her?" Aarohi asked

" We will shift her to ICU shortly. Then you can meet her" the doctor explained and left .

Abhinav kept on looking at the operation theater waiting for them to wheel her out. Atleast seeing she is alive and breathing is the one thing that is keeping him calm in the whirlwind of emotions he was going through.

" Abhinav Ji.. aap ja ke fresh ho kar ayiye.. they wont allow you into ICU in this state. " Aarohi explained looking at his cheek with blood stains and blood soaked dress .

" Par Ak..Akshara " he asked wanting to get a glimpse of her.

" Abhinav Ji.... the effect of anesthesia won't wear off for another hour.. you can come back till then.. Kairaav bhaiya take him " Aarohi advised

**************************************

The duo reached their room in the wedding hall . As soon as he entered , memories of yesterday started to haunt him. He looked at the dressing table where she was getting ready for the wedding and the place near the bed where she ordered him to find his name in her mehendi and her blushing.

Abhinav took off his sherwani and entered the shower.

Once the cold water hit him, he broke down . Every feeling stuffed for the last few hours gave away as the tears came out gushing.

' No.. I have to stay strong.. I can't break down.. not now' Abhinav decided wiping off his tears

After having a quick shower and checking up on Mimi and the kids the duo left to the hospital

**************************************

By the time, they reached the hospital Akshara had been shifted to the ICU.

' Jamai sa.. Akshu' Swarna stood up from the stool next to the bed said as Abhinav entered the room .

Akshara was still unconscious , he walked slowly up to the bed.

Manish gestured everyone to leave, giving Abhinav some privacy

Abhinav very carefully carassed her head over her bandage

" Akshara .. uthiye na.." he said softly

He kept his bandaged hand below her IV clad hand and caught it slightly

" Darr lag raha hai Akshara.. bahut darr lag raha hai.. mei aapke bina reh nahi sakta hun.. itne saal akele mei guzar gaya hoon.. Phir aap aake mere zindagi ki Roshan di , mere dil ko sukoon di, mujhko pyaar di, ab sirf thode din khushiyan de kar mat jaayiye Akshara. Hume jeena hai saath me, budde hone tak jeena hai.. please Akshara uthiye" he pleaded and got up from his place.

A tear drop fell off from his face onto hers.

As the drop touched her, Akshara's face started twitching as her hand started to slightly shake.

Abhinav looked at her hopefully as she slowly opened her eyes and looked at him.

With his eyes filling with tears in relief at her waking up

" Mei kahaan hoon? Mujhe kya hua?" Akshara asked looking around the hospital room and her state.

' Maybe she isn't able to recollect the accident ' Abhinav thought at her question.

" Wo ek haadsa hua tha.. aap ko chot lagi thi.. aap ab hospital me hai" Abhinav answered truthfully

" Haadsa.. kaise haadsa.. hum toh Mimi ke birthday party me the na.. wahaan kya hua mujhe.. boliye Abhinav ji.. " she said catching her head as Abhinav's eye widened in shock.

" Doctor" he shouted running to get help

**************************************

Leave your love for the story in comments and votes guys ❤️

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

51.4K 3.2K 26
This fan fiction is based on third generation of Yrkkh. This is story of Akshara and Abhimanyu who met at college but something happened that Akshar...
65.4K 3.7K 21
| COMPLETE | A closure story on the current track of yrkkh. I couldn't help myself. I am frustrated with the makers for degrading Abhira's love, the...
1.9K 226 7
Abhinav Sharma, an arrogant buisness tycoon aand Akshara Goenka , an happy go easy girl are pushed into a marriage of convenience. Is the marriage d...
154K 9.3K 41
The Abhimanyu Birla, who took up the responsibility of being a father for his three siblings when their father was busy abusing their mother falls ir...