Queen of Kings

By DeniseDavis30

Every Queen needs a King. And every King needs a Queen. Just read and find out!! More

Stand On Business
Boss Mode
Meet and Greet
Solo Trip
Time To Self
Phone Call
Out For Blood
Revenge
Investigation
Show-And-Tell
Observing The Room
Show Time
Conversing
Honest
Open Me Up
New Year
It's beauty
Lunch Date
Welcome Home
Morning After
Gathering
Hospital
Surgery Day
I Got You
Ultimate Betrayal
Making Plans
Fatima's Birthday

How It Started

666 45 10
By DeniseDavis30

Fatima is setting out on her balcony And  Zac walks out to where she's at.

Zac: You mind if I join you?

Fatima: Sure, I don't mind.

Zac: Here, I brought you some wine

Fatima: Thank you, even tho I don't need it.

Zac: You're welcome.

Fatima: I can't believe that he survived, but I'm happy he did. Now he and Kiya can have the family they always dreamed of.

Zac: I'm happy he did as well.

Fatima: Yea.

Zac: So are you okay?

Fatima: I will be.

It was silent for a moment.

Zac: What's on your mind?

Fatima: Zac tonight was a lot. Seeing him brought back so many memories of those dark times. I've been living a nightmare because of him.

Zac: Well it's over now Ti, and you no longer have to live in this nightmare that you've been trapped in.

Fatima: It's easily said Zac.

Zac: When I was about 8 years old, my mom was dating this guy name Steven. Well one day they both was high as a kite, and so Steven beat me. I cried and cried for him to stop and she didn't, she let him do it over and over again. I mean it happened every time they got high. And I never understood how could a mother could allow someone to hurt their child. I literally have a scar down my chest of him beating me. So yeah I understand what it feels like to live in a nightmare, I have most of my life.

Fatima: Zac, I'm so sorry that you had to go through that. No child, let alone anyone deserves to go through that.

Zac: We all have a story Ti, but we either going to allow it to constantly hunt us, or use it as a tool to keep fighting and to keep going. I mean I literally wanted to die, and even tried taking my life. But I'm here today, and that alone is a reason to keep going.

Fatima: Why do people hurt people.

Zac: Because hurt people, hurt people.

Fatima: What happened to the guy?

Zac: He got ahold of some bad drugs, and OD'ed right in our living room. That day CPS took my sister and I, and I never saw her again.

Fatima: Damn Zac, that's a lot to see and go through as a child.

Zac: I was in and out of foster care, sleeping from pillow to pillow. When I got 16, I ran away and ran into this old cat, and been on the streets since.

Fatima: I would have never thought you went through all that.

Zac: It's not that I'm proud of but also it's nothing that I'm ashamed of, because it made me who I am today.

Fatima: And I'm glad that you chose to keep going.

Zac: So you ready to tell me how you got into this line of business?

Fatima: Well one day I had my first hit and it was like a high I didn't want to come down off of. And everything I seen and been through in life didn't make it any better, because it was the fuel that lit the flame in me.

Zac: Hit as in drugs?

Fatima: Now do it look like I do drugs?

Zac: I mean you never know these days.

Fatima: No I don't do drugs boy.

Zac: I'm just fucking with you. I know what you mean.

Fatima: I mean I smoke weed here and there, and may even have an edible or two, but that's it.

Zac: I mean I feel like everybody smoke weed now and days.

Fatima: True. But I just do it to keep myself calm. After everything that happened, I got really bad anxiety, so it helps.

Zac: You sure you in the right line of business.

Fatima: Sometimes I ask myself the same thing, but I'm good.

Zac: Huh hmm, let me find out you a lil crazy.

Fatima: Well at least you are aware..

Zac: Very much so.

Fatima: Hahaha. You funny.

Zac: I'm just playing. But if you don't mind me asking, how did you get involved with someone like him?

Fatima: I honestly ask myself the same thing. I wanna say he wasn't always like that but truth is, he always has been. I guess I just ignored the signs because I was too in love. But after almost losing my life, it changed me. And been out for revenge against any and everybody ever since.

Zac: I'm not going to lie, I love a woman that can handle her own. And how you were in control of everything tonight was kinda sexy.

Fatima: ( laugh )

Zac: There's that smile.

Fatima: Whatever. But for real I appreciate what you did tonight. And it showed me that I got you and we are a team.

Zac: Bonnie and Clyde baby.

Fatima: I don't know about the Bonnie and Clyde part, but you got me and I got you.

Zac: We make good partners, and I can honestly say that I've never met a woman like yourself.

Fatima: And you never will.

Zac: Well I guess I should get going.

Fatima: Where you going?

Zac: To get a room.

Fatima: You don't have to do that, stay here. I have plenty rooms here.

Zac: You sure.

Fatima: Zac yes I'm sure.

Zac: Okay then.

Fatima: Come on, let me show you where you'll be sleeping.

They went upstairs.

Zac: I'm still shocked at how big this house is.

Fatima: You never seen a house this big?

Zac: No I haven't.

Fatima: Well now you can say you have.

Zac: Yea.

Fatima: Well ima go get ready for bed, I suggest you to do the same.

Zac: It was nice talking with you.

Fatima: You too Zac. You have a good night.

Zac: You too!

Fatima left and went to her room, and ran her a hot bath, put on her some music, poured her a glass of wine and relaxed in it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Wanted. By _rayy4

Fanfiction

22.2K 1.2K 18
another zac and fatima story.
16.4K 1.4K 27
Zatima with a twist. Find out how Zac and Fatima go about building a strong relationship when trials and tribulations are thrown at them.
48.4K 2.8K 42
King and Queen Pin of streets this was all that Zac and Fatima ever knew. One was born into this life while the other had no choice in order to surv...
13.5K 1.2K 26
A Zatima Story❤️