Legacy

By Zylla1War

The Legacies are a group who lurk in the corners and nooks of Diagon and Knockturn Alley. What happens when... More

A/n
Planning
Plan Idiotic
Walkie-Talkies
Hadrian James Zach Sirius Evan-Potter
I may have ADHD
He's too old and gay...
What. The. Fu*k?
Loki ain't that bad.
Announcements

Fan-flipping-tastic

192 2 0
By Zylla1War

HEY! I know it's not a great story and it has many plot holes but I'm trying my best. And I should have shown the reaction to the Legacies being revealed but...

Harry, Nev, Luc, and Mia were gathered on the girls' room bed, discussing something serious. Harry seemed to be in a bit of a bind and was seeking his friends' help. 

"Come on, guys, I need your help, please, " Harry pleaded with his friends.

 "What's the matter, Harry?" Luc asked. 

With a mischievous glint in his eye, Nev suggested, "Why don't we just tell Gringotts to summon them and drag them there?" 

Mia, with a disapproving look, chided Nev, "You're spending too much time with Harry, Nev." 

Harry was desperate for a solution and said, "Mia, you're always the one with the best advice. What should I do?"

 Mia replied, "If there's an answer in a book, I can give it to you." 

Luc suggested, "Harry, why don't you follow Nev's idea? It might work." 

Harry thought for a moment and then said, "Maybe." 

Nev, with a sly look on his face, asked, "So, Harry, who's your mate?" 

Harry blushed and mumbled, "Blaise...Zabini."

 Mia was surprised and asked, "Zabini?" Harry nodded. 

Luc, with a curious tone, asked, "When are you going to tell him?" 

Harry hesitated and said, "After this drama. Maybe." 

"Maybe?" Luc asked.

 Harry explained, "His inheritance is still six months away. I don't know if I should tell him yet."  

Nev interrupted, "You should tell him, Harry. Promise us that you will."

 Harry was annoyed and said, "Do you have so little faith in me?"

 "Swear it," Nev insisted. 

"Fine. I, Harry Evans-Potter, swear on my life and magic that I shall tell Blaise Zabini that he is my mate," Harry said with a sigh. 

Mia corrected him, "You got it wrong, Harry. You need to use your full name, Hadrian."

 Harry grumbled, "Well, I'm not repeating it." 

Luna, who had been silently listening, spoke up, "Swear it, Harry."

She knew Harry well and could see something in his eyes. He did not want to make the first move, he wanted Blaise to do it. Whether it was because he was actually nervous or it seemed like a game to him, she did not know.

Harry sighed and said, "Fine. I, Hadrian James Zach Sirius Evans-Potter, swear on my life and magic that I shall tell Blaise Zabini that he is my mate." 

With that, the four friends returned to discussing their plans, hoping that Harry would keep his promise and tell Blaise about his feelings. Yes, he also had a crush on Blaise even before the inheritance.

***TIME SKIP***

"Um, excuse me," Harry interrupted Lily and James's conversation in the living room. 

"Yes?" James asked.

"well... Gringotts is demanding your presence," Harry said, trying his very best to not sound scared. He hadn't talked to his family in about seven years... so...

"They would have owled us if that was the case," Lily replied.

"You have a mail-ward around your house," Harry stated, flatly.

"W-what?" Both the adults asked, flabbergasted.

"So, would you all be a dear and come to Gringotts with me? I need to get a test done."

"What test?" Lily inquired, curious as to what her son could want.

"If come with me, I will tell you. And bring Potter Jr., too." Harry said, closing the conversation. 

***TIME SKIP***

"Well, hello there, Mr Evans," Ironwood nodded to Harry, the witch and the other two wizards gave him an odd glance, "Lady Potter," the goblin nodded at Lily, "Lord Potter," He nodded at James "And Heir Potter," he nodded towards Ryan.

"Harry told us that you asked us to come, what is the matter?" Lily asked, inquiringly but keeping a respectful tone in her voice.

"Your son here has asked us to give Lady Potter a blood test, and have all of you get a block-and-spell test done, too," Ironwood said.

"Why would mum g-" Ryan started but Harry cut him off:

"Please, I got an inheritance test-it was messed up. Too messed up." Harry almost pleaded.

Lily, not liking how desperate Harry sounded, nodded at once. If there was one thing she had been able to understand about her eldest, it was the fact he didn't get desperate easily. 

Ironwood explained what she had to do, and Lily did it.

Name: Lilian Evans (GREYBACK) nee Potter 

Mother: Mereope Gaunt

Father: Fenrir Greyback

Sibling: Tom Riddle

Other Blood Relatives: 

Hadrian Evans-Potter (child)

Ryan Evans-Potter (child)

Creature: Werewolf

Mate: James Potter

Heiress to: 

Greyback

Lady to: 

Potter

"What the heck?" James was the first to speak.

"Fan-fliping-tastic," Harry groaned. What had he done in his last life, for god to hate him so much? Maybe he made horcruxes. Ya, that's the reason. God wants to get his revenge.

"You knew?!?" Ryan asked.

"Got my inheritance test done. Didn't think I would be fifty per cent wolf." Harry said, flatly, still cursing his last life's self for making horcruxes.

Lily seemed to be in shock.

"Can I keep the name Evans? I like it. Please don't change my name. Oh gods, does this mean I don't have a right to the name? Ironwood?" Harry was a little too panicked about the name thing-y, Ryan thought.

"You have a right to the name because Lady Potter's adoptive parents did adopt her," Ironwood assured.

"Whew," Harry muttered, relieved.

"Now the BAS test," Ironwood clapped his hands.

James raised an eyebrow.

"How the heck do you do that?" Ryan burst out.

"Practice." Both Harry and James said together. They looked at each other and grinned impishly.

"Oh no," Ryan muttered.

Lily still hadn't gotten over her shock.

"Can I continue?" Ironwood asked, amused.

"Uh-will it be okay if I can talk to Lily first?" James asked.

The goblin waved his hand as if to say: Go on.

***TIME SKIP***

The two fifteen-year-old teenagers were left alone as both their parents were outside and Ironwood had left from the purple door behind his desk.

"Oookay. So, fav colour?" Ryan was trying to talk to him, to try and know him-Harry gave him a chance.

"Silver. Yours?"

"Blue. Any hobbies? Mine's quidditch and reading."

"Sketching and reading novels-muggle ones. Tell me," Harry leaned back on the chair he was sitting on, " Honestly, what do you think about the fact that the Dark Lord in our uncle and the famous Alpha Greyback-the person who bit Remus- is our grandfather?"

"Honestly? I don't know.  Voldemort is a crazy bast**d. And Greyback i- wait a second," Ryan's eyes widened, "You called him the Dark Lord. He is your master. What the he-"

Harry rolled his eyes, and interrupted his twin, "I have no master. He has an associate of mine. I need him back. He said if I delivered the Potter family, I would get him back. But... the problem is that a wizard/witch should never kill his/her family, directly. Lady Hecate curses them. And if I know this, and I don't at least try and stop it- I would, myself get cursed." He paused, glancing at Ryan, "Do you want to take an inheritance test?"

Ryan, still shocked by the information, looked at him blankly. "Why?"

"Cause you can learn who your mate is," Harry rolled his eyes. Again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 5.3K 68
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
28.7K 1K 23
⚠ Sequel to 'Midnight Guardian'⚠ Year Four. Harry now has a family and is looking forward to a boring year but someone at Hogwarts has other plans...
13.6K 231 5
In a test of Barry's speed he is accidentally thrown into earth 23 where His dopple ganger Sebastian Smythe Lives. Disclaimer I DON't own glee or t...
686K 25.1K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...