FATE HAS CHOSEN ME!!

By samriddhi1author

"You trust me?!" He asks "Yes but I am scared" She whispers "Don't be scared, I am here with you" He gives h... More

Characters
Characters - II
Copyright
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
Their Wedding Album
23
24

18

191 13 12
By samriddhi1author

🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸

Hello, our dear readers Thank you so much for loving our book so much and taking us to 4K.
We were literally shocked when we got 3K - 4K in one day only (Lucky Day for us)
We will try to be regular from now on..
We are grateful for your love. Keep reading our dramatic story. Lots of love from our side. ❤❤

Now you can skip my rubbish and read the chapter. Also, vote the chapter if you like it.

_____________________________________________

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Rakshit's Pov:

The function was exhausting!
No not the function, but being near Kritika is exhausting!!

We came home and went to our respective rooms for some rest.

Hardik was staying with me today.

He often stays with us when he misses the family vibe kind of thing.

And to be honest I feel like we are siblings, although we fight a lot and sometimes I want to punch hard on his face but still, I think that's what siblings think about each other.

I was frustrated by something, I don't know why but I was angry about something.

I came down and saw Hardik getting a head massage from my Dadi while Maa was preparing tea for everyone.

(Note:-Hardik is loved by His Dadi and Maa like he is their own kid)

"Tu hatt yaha se ab main massage lunga" I said pushing Hardik.

("You get up from here now I will take the massage")

"Dadiii.. dekho naa!!" He whinned like a kid.

("Grandmother seee naa!!")

Ewwww!!
How can he whine like a kid.
Pagal lag rha hai ek no. ka

(He is just looking dumb)

I thought to myself.

"Rakshi--t"

"Dadi mere sar mein bahut dard ho rha hai" I intrupped dadi before she could give me a lecture of behaving nicely with that brat.

("Grandmother my head is in a lot of pain")

"Arre Hardik beta thodi der uska sar dabane do, bechara thaka hua hai" Dadi said while cooing him.

("Hardik my child just let me massage his head for a while he is tired")

He made a face getting up and threw a pillow towards my face but I stopped it before it could even touch me and then I smirked.

I put a pillow in her lap and laid down while she started massaging my head.

"Aaj sab ache se nipat gya na" Maa entered smiling ear to ear with tea.

("Everything happened nicely today right?")

"Haan, Aur Kritika ko dekha, bilkul pari jesi lag rhi thi" Dadi replied.

("Yes, and did you see Kritika she was looking like an angel")

Here we go again.

"Haan aur dance bhi kitna acha krti hai wo" Maa says.

("Yes and even she dances so well")

"Arre Haan aunty, aur wo jo usne uss ladke ke sath kiya tha, kitne ache lag rhe the na dono" Hardik says while wiggling his eyebrows in my direction.

("Ohhh Yes aunty, and how she danced with THAT GUY, how nice they both were looking right?")

He scoffed and I closed my eyes.

"Haan, aur Adi bhi kitna acha hai, bahut hi sanskari hai wo ladka" Maa said.

("Yes, and Adi is so nice, he is a very cultured boy")

"Kya sanskari, kaha se sanskari hai wo?, dekha nhi kese chipak-chipak kar dance kr rhe the wo aur aapki favourite bahu"

("What cultured huhh, where is he cultured from?, did you not see how he was stick to your favorite daughter-in-law while dancing")

"Upar se itni bhi akal nhi hai, Jiske sath wo dance kar rha tha aaj uski engagement hai, aur wo madam alag hi enjoy kr rhi hai" I blurt out.

("And on top of that he doesn't even have a brain, whom he was dancing with has her engagement today, and she was enjoying all that on a different level")

All the three looked at me as if I was a alien and then they started laughing.

"Now what!! Why are you all laughing"
I asked them being annoyed.

"Tujhe kya dikkat hai agar Kritika kisi aur ke sath nach rhi thi toh, aur hn ab vo meri favorite bahu nhi beti hai" My mom asked while smirking.

("What is your problem even if Kritika is dancing with someone else, and yes she is not my favorite daughter-in-law but my favorite daughter")

"Na--h-i w--o" I tried to justify myself.

"Dikkat nhi jallan, aunty he is jealous" I swear I will kill him if he didn't stop. That idiot is making it difficult for me.

("Problem nhi aunty he is jealous")

They all laughed more and started teasing me.

"Wese bata deti hu Adi aur Kritika bhai behen hai" Maa says while laughing..

("By the way I should tell you they both are brother and sister")

"What!!" I asked in shock.

Is he Rohan bhaiya??

"His real name is Rohan, He is his sibling you idiot" Maa explained.

O shit!! Now I feel embarrassed. Was I getting jealous over her brother?

Wait!! I was not jealous!! It was just the guest who would think of something else so I was mad.

No No No I am not jealous.

Maa explained how he was out of country from past 3 years for his business. She told that Kritika and her brother are really close.

.......

I was doing some work in my room when I remembered something

She wanted to talk about something.

I gathered myself and dialed her number which I just took from mom.

This is not less than a war!!

1 ring

2 ring

3 ring

4 rin-g

"Hello who is this?", Her sweet voice came from the other end.

"Rakshit" I said and .......

She cut.

She cutted my call!??!

How dare she!!

Calm down !! Calm down !!

It was my mistake at the first place.

I should be nice

Breathe in.. Breathe out...

I dialed her no. again

"Hello" Says a man from the other end.

Must be Rohan

I should greet him

"Hello, I am Rakshit"

"Oh Rakshit, how are you brother, sorry we couldn't meet each other as nobody introduced us"

"Oh no problem"

"It's ok let me introduce myself now, Hi, I am Rohan, Kritika's elder brother. And now yours too"

He seems to be a nice human, unlike her sister.

"Hi I am Rakshit, Its good to know you"

"You know Rakshit, I am just so happy that you both are getting married, She is my baby sister and I am so happy for her"

Strange! Maa said that they are close, so didn't she told her brother how we both are forced into this marriage?!

"That's really nice, Umm can I talk to Kritika"

"Yeah sure, Kri take your phone 'It's Rakshit' " He whispered.

After some time she answered.

"Why do you want to talk to me?"

"Not me but you, you wanted to talk to me, remember"

"And you denied, remember!!"

"Acha listen, if you really want to talk to me, we can meet tomorrow and if not it's good for me" I said as I have no energy in fighting with her

"Fine, let's meet tomorrow, I will send you the location" And we ended the call.

....

Next Day:-

Author's Pov:

Both Rakshit and Kritika were sitting in a cafe after ordering something to eat.

"So what do you wanna talk about?" Rakshit broke the silence.

"Umm see, I know we both are gonna marry each other and we hate each other at the same time"..

"So let's just make some rules for ourselves so that it would be easy for us in the future" Kritika narrated.

"Rules?" Rakshit questioned.

"Like a contract marriage" Kritika says not being sure and Rakshit nodded.

"Fine with me, so ladies first"

"I want to be a fashion designer so you will not stop me from doing my work"

Rakshit nodded, "And I am again saying sorry for that day, You can rejoin our company as you cleared the interview with you hardwork" He continued.

Kritika first denied as she felt embarrassed going there after all that drama but Rakshit insisted and assured her to which she finally agreed.

"I know you hate me, but I want you to respect my family specially my maa and dadi, and I cannot tolerate someone disrespecting them" Rakshit says.

"I know and I am also sorry for that day, although I apologized to aunty, I think I should apologize to you too for that day, and I really respect elders" Kritika says playing with her food.

"But same goes for you, you should also respect my family" She added.

Like this they discussed about some 'RULES' which they should not break.

"We will not interfere in each other's life or work"

"For world we will be a married couple but for us we will be strangers in our room"

"Talk only necessary and mind you own business"

"Even if we fight, we have to be a lovely couple in-front of the world, or act like one"

"Lastly, If we really can't tolerate each other, can we have a divoce?" Rakshit asked being not sure.

"Even I was thinking the same" Kritika says.

(But maybe till that time you both will fall for each other deeply 😏😏)

"Also can we both just care or be worried for each other, like it would be strange if we both become heartless for each other, right??" Rakshit explained not being sure himself.

"You are right, if we have to live together, we have to compromise, but nothing beyond that okay?" Kritika said

"Lastly" They both said together as they got up..

"Don't fall in love with me" They both forwarded their hands smirking at their common demand or we can say challenge!!

(So here the war begins,
Kritika 0 Rakshit 0, Let's see who will break the rules first 😏😏)

_____________________________________________

Days passed by as both the families started preparing for the wedding which will be in Jaipur (The Pink City of India).

Everything was done according to Kritika's choice as her parents wanted to pamper her as much as possible because they know that she is not convinced for the wedding.

5 Days goes by in wedding shopping and booking of venues and the card printing and calling each and every guest.

One day before the wedding:

Kritika's Pov:

Everything is happening so fast, Today is my mehendi and sangeet ceremony and tomorrow is my suicide day....

I mean my wedding.

Right now I am sitting in the garden while all the relatives and my friends are preparing sangeet dance.

Trisha and Pakhi are really excited, They say "Agar tu suli par chad hi rahi hai toh hume tere balidaan ka pura maza uthana chahiye", like what did I do to get friends like this..

("If you going to die so we should enjoy every bit of your sacrifice")

*Sigh*

I came out of my thoughts when my friends started shouting my name, I looked in their direction and they gestured me to join the stage as it's time for my practice for the dance I am going to do.

Why do I have to dance, although I am not excited for the wedding, Dance is something that brings happiness to me.

So I wanted to have a performance which has the main focus on me.

I stood up and joined the floor with my friends.

Rakshit's Pov:

Time really travels fast.

Some days back only when I met Kritika in the hospital and now, I am going to marry her tomorrow.

*Signs*

I was not interested in all the nonsense happening outside so I came in my room and started working.

....

I was working from the last 3 hours and was exhausted so I decided to take a walk.

I went to the terrace of the palace and noticed what the girls were doing.

Everyone decided that their should be a face-off between the Boys and Girls instad of Ladki wale and Ladke wale in the sangeet so all the girls were preparing at the left side of palace and right side was for the boys.

I denied to have a performance but Hardik and Rohan bhai insisted me so much that I had to agree with them.

What is happening with me!!!

I was just walking by when I stopped hearing some music and I saw a girl running towards the stage with her lehengha.

Naino wale ne...

O o... o...

She turned and I saw Kritika beautifully posing for her performence.

Nainowale ne chheda mann ka pyaala

Chhalkai madhushala

Mera chain rain nain apne saath le gaya

Nainowale ne ahaa!

Nainowale ne...

Naino waale ne chheda mann ka pyaala

Chhalkai madhushala

Mera chain rain nain apne saath le gaya

She was looking so mesmerizing while dancing, it was like she is doing it effort-lessly but elegantly too.

Her moves were classical steps, I didn't know that she knew classical dance but now I can say that she is one of the best dancers.
It's not just because of her dancing but, the way she is moving her body while enjoying the music.

Pag pag dolun re...

ho... ho.....

Pag pag dolun re

Dagmag si main chalti hoon

Jagmag lau si jalti

Tere naino ki kaisi madeera

Tharr tharr kaanpu re

Terey teer se chhipti

Chandan pe naag si lipti

Main behosh tu nashaa

Aisi moh ki dashaa

Mera chain rain nain

Apne saath le gaya

Nainowale ne, ahaa!

Nainowale ne...

I was focused on her dance but then I saw Rashmi moving towards her.

Nainowale ne chheda mann ka pyaala

Chhalkaai madhushala

Mera chain rain nain apne saath le gay--a...

"Ahhhhh", Kritika screamed in pain as she was on the groun--dd.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

_____________________________________________

What do you think of this chapter?? Do tell us in the comments.

Did you like jealous Rakshit?😉

How did Kritika fall?

Do you think Rakshit will help her?

Did you like Adi's character so far?

What do think about Rashmi?

Why has she came back?

What is she planning to do?

We have planned to give points to Rakshit and Kritika whenever they will break the rules or loose an argument

Right now the score is (0,0)

Who do you think will break the rules first?😋😋

Lets see who wins this game.

Also we are thankful that the views are increasing but still the votes are not increasing, so do vote guys.
Or else we have to start setting targets for votes and then only we will publish the next chapters but we don't want to do that as some people are voting and it will be unfair for them.

So please support us by Voting and Commenting your thoughts

THANKS FOR READING!!

🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 157K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
650 52 24
"And in his eyes, she was the prettiest girl he ever saw" So, there's always a rule about one-sided love, so let me tell you, it's like you're pourin...
1.5M 132K 45
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
1.5M 113K 43
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...