Beautiful liar pt2

By yay997

NOTE: check the chapter number before reading the app messed up the order not me This is part two of beautifu... More

Chapter 1
Disclaimer
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 2
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36(final)

Chapter 3

507 20 22
By yay997

Felix's pov
I took a deep breath looking at the little boy, unfortunately mina gave birth before she was supposed to but the doctors said that both the baby and the mom were doing fine.
"he is so beautiful" my sister said making me smile.
"he is..." I replied in agreement even though the little boy was still too small to see his features.
"your wife is awake" the nurse who came toward us said making the both of us nod.
"how about jisung?" I asked making him stop mid way.
"I will check, he is not under my supervision " he answered taking his phone.

"I am going to mina" jihyo announced leaving me.
"yes, he just woke up too, "the nurse said, I thanked him before I started walking to the older's chamber.
"oh, Mr lee" the surgeon said as soon as I entered, he was checking on jisung who had a bruised face, I took a deep breath trying to calm myself...someone hit until he had an internal bleeding why had the hell would they do something like that.
"how is he doing?" I asked staring from jisung who was silent to the doctor.
"he is fine, he will get better with rest" he answered checking his papers.

A knock on the door stopped me from saying anything else" We heard that he woke up I am here to take his testimony "Seungmin said.
"why are you here? You are my step brother now...is it legal to question me?" han asked with a hoarse voice making me glare at him.
"doctor could you give us the room?" I asked making the man nod.
"don't put pressure on him" he said before he left.
"you are going to tell me who the hell did that to you?" I yelled as my calm facade finally fell....he almost died for god's sake.
"it is none of your business..."

"jisung I swear to god..."
"Felix calm down" seungmin said gripping me by my shoulder" it is my job to question him"he added facing jisung who rolled his eyes.
"I don't remember officer Kim" han said making me clench my hands.
"do you know what have caused?" I yelled feeling pissed" Because of the stress you put on your sister she gave birth before she is supposed too you damn idiot"I added making the man freeze.
"what..." he was about to get up but a sharp pain stopped him making him fall backward.
"damn you jisung" I cursed running to check on the boy who grabbed his chest.

"are you okay?" I asked.
"mina...the baby" he said with teary eyes making me sighed.
"they are doing fine...just rest"I replied, I should have told him...i was angry the words left my mouth without me knowing...
"what do you mean rest..."
"your sister is worried about if you keep on making touble like this it is only going to affect her more...she needs to heal and take care of her baby now jisung...please stop" I cut him off.

Hearing my words he stopped struggling inside my hold before he lay backward
"I...i need to apologize to her...i need to see her please Felix...take me to her" he begged as tears fell down his cheeks I felt my heart break seeing him like this...we are not together but I am still deeply and madly in love with han jisung, I made a decision a few years ago to leave if he does not stop with this attitude...i know he loves me too.but he loves minho hyung and wants to find him, I love the older one too...hell I love hyunjim where as jisung does not have any feelings toward him and both of them left me...left us...i tried to stay strong for him but I am suffering...i am in pain too.

I am trying to act normal, and have a stable life...lead our company.... laugh and smile in front of cameras but deep inside I am hurting...i still have nightmares from that day...the way han was laying on the ground with minho hyung next to him in a pool of blood...kang's dead body...hyunjin getting arrested...like sometimes I dream about things that never happened...i know acting out is jisung's way of coping but for me...i am all alone...i have no one to talk to..i have no way to get this pressure of my shoulder...i am sick of this...it is been years yet deep down I can't move on...i am worried about the older two...what if they got hurt...adding to the fact that even hyunjin's family,  changbin hyung, chan hyung and his mom just disappeared it makes me wanna lose my mind...i looked everywhere but couldn't find them...

"if you want to meet mina noona you have to get better first" I said caressing his hair, he leaned into my touch as he continued to sob." our nephew is waiting for you too" I added making his eyes shoot open
"it is a he?" he asked making me nod.
I glanced at seungmin who titled his head telling me to ask him again" sungie who hurt you?"I asked him.
Silence filled the room before he said" I don't remember...they we're wearing masks " he murmured looking away..
He is lying...he doesn't like to look me in the eyes when he is.
"okay rest for now." I said kissing his forehead leaving the room with seungmin.

"he is lying to us..."
" I know seungmin"I cut him off"I know you have your differences with jisung but could you please look into this?" I added.
"if I have let my differences came between jisung and I, he would have been in jail now...plus it is my job to find who did this to him" he answered" just take care of him for god's sake...he is hurting himself for nothing" he added before he left.
I shook my head making my way for mina noona's room.

I knocked on the door waiting for an answer.
"come in" jihyo said.
"hey, how are you doing?" I asked walking to the two women.
"I am fine, they said my baby is fine too...but how is jisung?" mina asked.
"he woke up...he is fine too don't worry..."
"Felix if you are lying to me I swear to god..."
"I promise that I am not lying, I just talked with him...he says he is sorry....he will come as soon as the doctor let him"I cut her off grabbing her hand,well I think she is going to be the one to walk out of bed first but if I tell her this...she is going to worry.

Jihyo was silent the whole time, I know she doesn't want to talk because she doesn't want to anger mina, but her face said that she had a lot to say.
"they say I can meet the baby later" mina said with a small smile.
"did you decide on a name?" I asked.
"we didn't...it was sudden" jihyo answered.
"I have a suggestion though " mina said making the two of us look at her " jimin, I combined both our names" she added.
"I love it" jihyo said pecking her forehead.
"are you sure you combined both your names or your name and jisung?" I asked with a chuckle earning a playful glare from mina.
"it goes for both" she answered with a small chuckle as jihyo rolled her eyes.

Hyunjin's pov

Flashback
"they found gunpowder on your jacket and your fingerprints on the gun" changmin said throwing the gun on the table.
"well I said that I shot him...it is not like I am hiding it or saying I did not " I answered calmly.
"aren't you too relaxed after you killed a man?" he yelled hitting the table...i glanced at detective park who shook his head.
"changmin, sit the hell down the boy is shocked" he said making the other roll his eyes.

"hyunjin tell us what happened..."
"for the hundred times, kang tried to kill jisung...when Felix and I got there he was about to shoot him so I did it first", I cut the detective off.
"well your story is missing some pieces" changmin said" why were you at his house?why did you have a gun and from where did you get it?" he asked.
"well for why we were there you know don't you?" I said making his eyes widen in shock.
"what is he talking about?" detective park asked confused.
"I don't..."

"don't you dare lie, minchul told us that you are working together to stop professor kang" I cut him off" detective  park...the professor was the one who killed lee minho, your partner knows that and so does lee minchul... because he was their friend alongside cha eunwoo....he was killed by kang too" I added staring at the old man.
"changmin, is what he saying true?" he aske glaring at the younger who looked away.
"you have no evidence..."
"minchul told us...ask him...and if he is not willing to say the truth....i have a audio recording."I cut changmin off making his eyes widen...we were at Felix's studio after all...it didn't remove the listening device from the painting i gifted him...i said I removed all of them but I lied...see it come out as handy after all.

"we will ask minchul, but why did you have a gun...what were you doing there..."
"Felix and I found out that jisung went to  kang, so we went after him, I had to take a gun with me...i brought it from a mafia member...i am not going to lie about that...it was wrong...but I knew that the man is dangerous...it was supposed to be for protection.when we  found about what he did..i had to be safe...i was not planning to use it... But I don't regret it...if I didn't...a person  I love would have been dead now "I said clenching my hands" just so you know...kang was also behind han and felix's accidents...he tried to hit on han and send us messages to threaten us...i am sure minchul and changmin are going to confirm that" I added.

"but you..."
"you know detective when I came to this town  I found out about a lot of secrets....you have no idea about how much everyone is hiding" I cut changmin off I knew he was going to tell him about the fact that I sent the boys texts too but after what I said he froze...i smirked watching his face turn pale...he got the wrong person to mess with.
"since you are not denying that you shot him, I will have to look more into what you said...until then you are going to say here"detective park said getting up before he left.
"what the hell do you know?" changmin asked looking pissed.

I chuckled leaning in the whisper one word into his ears watching as his soul left his body.
"you..."
"I have evidence too, minchul and you better collaborate or I am going to tell everyone..."I cut him off, I watched as the man left the room fuming in anger...they didn't lie when they said information is power...i frowned remembering my grandfather's words...hyung don't do anything stupid please....

End of flashback.

It didn't took a long for me to be released by the police station, minchul and Changmin confirmed what I said just like I thought...I knew that I was going to be fine whether from the two testimonies or by my grandfather's lawyers  I knew I was going to be released at the end.
"hey" yeji said entering my office" Are you okay?" she added walking closer.
"I am not ready to face them " I answered taking a deep breath.

"I mean you still have time, the conference is in two weeks after all." she said with a small smile.
"I had six years to think about meeting them and I could not get used to it...two weeks are nothing" I said rubbing my forehead, there is not a day that passed without me thinking about them...after I accepted my grandfather's offer I had to move to his mansion...the boys are so close to me but Felix didn't find me for the past six years I led Shin Corp from the shadows...unlike Felix and jisung...i was able to see them...even from afar but I always checked on them.

"I know you think that you did the best thing by leaving them...but I don't agree with you...i feel like there is something you are not telling me...maybe it is related to lee minho...but hyunjin they boys needs you... especially jisung" yeji said pulling me out of my thoughts.
"yeji, jisung doesn't even like me...and I am sure Felix is pissed at me..what is worse when they find me I will have to explain to them the whole truth about minho hyung...and at this moment I am not even sure what happened to him... it is like they are..." I stopped midsentence shaking my head.
"if Felix's feelings were sincere to you I am sure he will give you a chance...you almost did it once...you almost got with him...maybe this time will help the two heal" she encouraged me..but I doubt that, I have no idea what to anticipate...

3rd pov
"I hate seeing him like that" the young man said sitting in his car.
"I know son, but we are too close to get our revenge...you need to wait a little bit" the old man said.
"I doubt that will solve my problem uncle...but it is better than nothing" he said shaking his head.
"it is going to be fine...believe me....hoseok" the old man said making the two chuckle...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 1K 23
Sequel to 'Meet' Hyunjin and Seungmin had the perfect life living in a big house with their beautiful daughter. Life for the three of them as a famil...
32.2K 1.9K 33
[COMPLETED] "falling in love with someone you had no intention on falling for, is the most beautiful kind of love. no forcing chemistry, or trying to...
14K 518 8
ONGOING! [but slow updates] Han Jisung X Stray Kids This is about -- Love | Friendship | Mpreg | Brotherhood | Best Friend | Married Couples | Famil...
68.5K 3.2K 32
Han jisung was the top student, teachers favourite, their #1 pet.Hyunjin was from a wealthy family and has always liked to tease the squirrel boy.Han...