Lithium 2: Revive

By angelsavontic8890

Boogie most powerful than before. However, wild beast wants to attacks innocent humans More

One
Profile 1
Two
Three
Four
Five
Profile 2
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen part a
Thirteen part b
Fourteen
Fifteen

Ten

11 1 0
By angelsavontic8890

Author's Note: Sorry for late update and I will update soon as possible, happy reading

Recommended  song to read this stories:

- Zubi, Anatu, Andrew Force- Before

- JILUKA Songs

- Kamijo Songs

-  D Songs

- Evanesce  Songs

- Hyde- Shining Over You

- Hyde - The Cape of Storms

- Hyde- Secret Letters

- Hyde- Fake Divine

- Hyde- Who Save Us?

- Hyde- Secret Letters

-Hyde- Nostalgic

- Brunuh Ville Fantasy theme 

- Peter Grundy Fantasy Theme 

Warning: Gore, strange language, mature theme, bisexuality,  dead characters and many typos

MOSTLY DIALOGUE

///

The order food arrived at 01.00 pm. They ordered 180 sushi. Boogie tells his dream last night.

"I had dream about Elf. They are wants to help us against villain," Boogie said

"Elves?" Arisu said.

"Yes. Such a strange dream. Elves can be defeats evil monster and they as our new alliance. I saw the Elf young man interacted with me he has silver short hair," Boogie said.

And the special guests at the day are coming. Elves tribes. Like as Boogie's dream. Boogie's mouth open-widely. He looks surprised.

"This isn't dream," Boogie said

"Wait? What do you mean?" Asked the young man with silver short hair

"I saw you in my dream. My name is Edward, I'm crown prince of Vampire, just call me Boogie. Don't worry, we are good vampires," Boogie said.

"I see. We are come because of King Kamijo's letter. My name is Chudo," Chudo said.

"Your name is so unique," Boogie said.

Chudo laughed and he left them. Boogie little scratching his cheek. Arisu smiled to her boyfriend and feeding him about sushi. And he opened his mouth. Vice versa. Zyean helps Marusou bringing block of woods and they eating sushi together. Zyean tries to reveals his feelings to Marusou.

"We are lover now, and Hitomi likes me. She is very nice," Marusou said.

"She is so lovely. I keep my promise to my parents for care and protect her," Zyean said.

"You're good brother," Marusou said.

Zyean just smile and he seeing Hitomi checking Hinako and Boogie's wound. Hinako still feel difficult about walk

"Sorry, I bothering," Hinako said

"It's okay, it's your sushi plater," Marusou said.

Hinako gulped and thanked her. The girl walks slowly and sits on right corner and she enjoys the sushi. Hinako eats with red cheeks because she remembers something. Lord Kamijo secret in love with her.

***

Hinako taking a nap after lunch also Boogie. Arisu isn't take a nap. Mayu, Marusou and Arisu are in backyard. Mayu checking wet clothes and sunbathing new washing clothes. Arisu helps Marusou who cutting woods. After cutting woods, Marusou and Arisu

"Hi, do you have boyfriend?" Chudo asked Arisu

"I have boyfriend. Boogie who talking with you, is my boyfriend," Arisu said.

Chudo nodded available understandable. He knows Boogie is good guy. The Elf boy go to inside and continuing talking with Lord Kamijo. Marusou is reliefs because Chudo doesn't asking her status as Zyean's new lover. Mayu is sweeping ground of graveyard after sunbathing wet clothes.

"Dammit, I was shocked," Mayu said

"What?" Marusou asked

"I found dead frog," Mayu said.

Marusou shows flat face and bringing cut blocked woods with Arisu. Mayu goes to inside because she forgot making dessert at the day.

"Sorry guys, today I forgot to make dessert," Mayu said with innocent grin

Marusou just smiled and shake her head. Arisu back smiled to the girl.

** *

"They are agreed as our new alliance," Kamijo said

"It's very good. They are also invited in the gala party event as special guest," Hizaki said.

Mayu finished baking crepes but not Parisien. Sweet crepes with ice cream and berries at 03.00 pm. Sena making new tea recipe.

"What a kind of tea do you make today, Sena? Mayu asked.

"I forgot" Sena said with grinned

Mayu rolled her eyes. Feel little annoyed. Eloise seeing many crepes there and takes one.

"So yummy" Eloise said.

Arisu so worried about Boogie because he is with sweated, Boogie wakeup from nap. And gathering in second living room.

"Prisoners on the basement got punishment and interrogation,' Hizaki said

"And why I feel there are traitors between us," Boogie said.

Arisu sees her boyfriend with worry look. She asks Boogie back to the rest. Boogie obeyed and back to the room. Anxiety attacked the couple. Arisu also feels disdain.

"You seems troubled," Eloise said

"Oh, I remember something," Arisu said.

Eloise giggled seeing Arisu's face become red. The girl feel shame because of something. -How so cute.

"So? What was wrong?' Eloise said

"Boogie.. He stared at me seductively, he said he most love me," Arisu said.

"He doesn't want tolose you. He really loves you," Eloise said

Yep, Arisu's real character is shy. Honestly she is shy girl. If she got mesmerized, her face will turns red.

"The investigation starting next week," Teru said

"Next week? " Arisu said.

***

Arisu shocked because she heard grunts of pain. Boogie is wake up and he near fall from the bed. She wants to help him. Boogie didn't have a bath. He just wiped with half hot water and small hand towel. Arisu wants to cry seeing wounds on her boyfriend's body. She hold her tears even if her eyes feels hot.

" I can see pain on your eyes," Arisu said.

"Sorry," Boogie said.

Arisu shook her head and finished wiping her boyfriend. A moments later, Hitomi comes to check and changed the bandages.

"The wounds fortunately not too fatal," Hitomi said.

"It's good but he has great pain," Arisu said.

Hitomi also gives painkiller to Boogie, and left them. She knows they are lovebird and wants to check Hinako

***

Teru needs more information about the investigation will start next week. Kamijo makes the decision as the king. Because of Boogie get injured, just Kai, Cazqui and Teru preparing dinner. Mayu can't complained about Sena's made tea. Shira isn't in kitchen, she is busy for reading her Tarot card decks. Marusou cooks Miso soup and Gyoza. Hinako recover about healing her fatal wounds. She realizes she is so fragile. Girls are so pensive about foods.

"I'm making Miso soup again, and isn't spicy "Marusou said

"It's good. Sister Hinako won't feels spicy," Cazqui said

"Yep, I think we have to dance practice this evening after dinner," Marusou said.

"Again?" Cazqui asked

Baby tanukis and Sien battle cute sounds. Others just laughs. They are so cute.

Late afternoon, Boogie wakeup and he walks slowly. Arisu wiped his sweat with tissue. Hitomi gives sign she makes new antidote. Arisu nods.

"You won't lose me, " Boogie said.

"I know that you more love me," Arisu said.

Boogie gave radiant smile but in his minds flashing about new mission and investigation. He decides to looking for in the library or something else. He can wonder because the wild beasts and underworld monsters kill humans brutally. The victims are increased in the May.

"The victims are increased this month," Boogie reported.

"Yes, it's very horrible. That's why I give mission investigation started next week," Kamijo said.

They are nodded understandable. Kamijo as a king he acts wise and powerful.

***

A few moments later after dinner, Boogie and others in library. Rumi also in there. Rondo is in right corner with Aiko. Arisu find out resource to complete information about the investigation next week.

"In this book," Arisu said

"Yes, it really helpful," Boogie said/

Boogie looks pensive and Arisu knew her boyfriend got injured on his right hand. Endure the pain of his wounds. His face little pale.

"Boogie-san, you forgot to drink antidote," Hitomi said

"Oh sorry," Boogie said with innocent grin

Arisu tapped her forehead and she showed off about the resource.

"This is very accurate," Sena said

"Hmm, I found the book in left corner. This library is very huge and we can exploring in the above," Arisu said.

"Left corner? Sena asked

Arisu just nodded as answer and she continued to read it. However, she can feels her cheeks hot and becomes red because of Boogie stare at her so long. Boogie just giggled.

At 08.00 pm, the library still open and the library will close at 10.00 pm. They are still there, and like to reading.

"I haven't idea again. Can you suggest something to me?" Sena asked

"What?" Ricko shocked

Boogie drinks hot chocolate and he got idea

"Wait... I have more ideas for next mission also in gala event tomorrow evening," Boogie said.

"Hmm? Really? Can you share? I will take a note," Sena said.

Boogie's cheeks turn red. Blushed. Arisu clean her throat with little cough. Sena takes a note about new plans.

"Okay, I can count on it," Sena said.

Sena thinks she will take as action tomorrow. He also write down location of gala event. And then Boogie wants to conclude and perfect about his new power. Upgrading.

"Im Bang Guk get interrogation basement prison today. He got cruel torture," Hizaki said.

"I can wonder what will happens next," Boogie said.

"I want to make sure about schedule of gala tomorrow," Hizaki said.

"It will difficult and schedule can't be change," Boogie said.

"And the elves sign contract as our new alliance. They give their approval," Hizaki said.

"Good choice," Teru said.

Boogie knows they are still as relatives of family. And the man can't discuss about re-schedule. After goes to library, he goes to second living room. Fortunately he never see Lizabeth again

"Oh my god," Eloise gasped

"What happened?" Aiko asked

"I detected about death. Girl killed by Gackt," Eloise answered.

Eloise feels overwhelmed and she saves her energy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 175 10
I do not own Fairy Tail or any pictures
1.1K 12 5
The Journey of Naruto but with huge twists and turns.
991 68 35
Boogie is a young vampire who never feels love, someday he falls in love to girl in next of street named Arisu. Arisu is content, smart and shy gir...
85 2 3
warnings: a/b/o dynamics, prime dynamics (prime alphas/omegas; stronger, more dangerous variants), noncon/dubcon (the relationship later turns consen...