Hunger Games✨

By pjolovestories

Hunger Games x Harry Potter Wts More

Charaters
prologe
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
New Book!

part 1

10.2K 255 57
By pjolovestories

After everyone took their seats, the ,,Hunger Games" subtitle appeared on the screen.

Potter Manor october 31

On the screen, the Potter couple appears, tucking in their two children, then quitely, leaving the room and closing the door.

People sadly watch the screen as the Potter girl disappears this evening.

It's late at night when a figure in black enters the children's room. Looking at the two sleeping toddlers, he draw their wand and softly whisper the words ,,Oblivalte". He watched the children for a few minutes, then picked up the little girl, spun around, and vanished into the darkness.

The Potter family and their friends tearfully watched as their daughter was taken away. While Amara tightly held the hands of she soulmates. The others looked at she with sympathy.

The man appears with the child in his arms in front of a modest house, then places the child on the doorstep. He turns around, looks into the camera, revealing himfelf as Tom Marvolo Riddle.

Dumbledore watches the screen in horror. James noticing this, asks, "Dumbledore, who is the man?" he responds with a sigh "he is Voldemort". Due to these words, people look at each other in fear, Lily quietly weeps, while newcoomers don't understand why everyone is so frightened.

After a moment of silence, the following words appered on te screen: From the Trearty of Treason, In penance for their uprising, each district shall offer up a male and female between the ages of 12 and 18 at a public "Reaping". These tributes shall be decivered to the custody of the Capitol, and then tranferred to a public arena where they will fight to the death until a lone victor remains. Henceforth and forevermore, this pageant shall be a known as The Hunger Games.

Reading this, a silent hush fell. Wizzards and witches looked at each other in fear. Mothers clutched their children in terror. Lily with a quieted sob, looked at the girl and asked "Were you chosen to?" Amara didn't respond, didn't even look at her, just held the hands of she soulmates with teary eyes.

Capitol, Ceasar Flikerman interview

Sena Crane: I think it's our tradition. It comes out of particulary painful part of or history!

Ceaser: yes, yes..

Sena: But it's been a way we've been albe to heal. At first it was a reminder of the rebellion it was the price the districts had to pay. But i think it has a grown from that. It's something that knits us all together.

Ceaser: This is your third year as gamemaker. What defines your personal signature?

Sirius: Merlin, these are crazy.. he wishpered.

The scene changes, showing the discrict 12

Primrose Everdeen: No, No, no it's me. - she screamed. Amara and Katniss hug her.

Amara Everdeen: It's okay, shh, it's okay..

Katniss Everdeen: You're dreaming.

Prim: It was me.

Amara: I know, but it's not. It's your first year.

Katniss: Prim, your name's only been there once. They're not going to pick you.

Amara: Try to go sleep.

Prim: I can't.

Amara: just try, just try. - she whispered and gently stroked their head.

Molly: Poor little girl. Molly looked at her sadly. "you are good siblings" Hermione said to the two girls, who looked back at her with a small greatful smile.

They quietly leave the room and then both take their coats off the rack, when they hear the sisters cat meowing.

Amara & Katniss: We will cook. - they sa at the same time.

Prim looks at them angrily, while others who love cats are astonised.Sirius just laughs after their sentence.

Amara and Katniss go out onto the street and start runing. Screen then goes to show a woman limping carrying two buckets of water. Another women hanging up clothes to try on a wire. As both girls running they pass a house with three kids looking outside through the broken half of the bottom of the front door while their mother is knitting them clothes. Passing by a man with a place of bones and he trying to pick whatever meat is left out for them but its picked clean already.

The wizards and witches silently watch the screen with pity. Harry hesitanly and softly, asks, " Can't you find something to eat? Is it this bad in every district?" Amara doesn't answer, she just looks at him sadly. Therefore Katniss is obiged to respond, " In districts 10-12 it's bad, It's just this dire.

Amara and Katniss run to the fence at the district border, where a sign reads: District boundary, no trespassing.

Finnick: My little rebel.. - wwhispers intro Amara's ear. James who sees this just looked at him angrily.

Ignoring the warning on the sign, they climb over the fence and run into the forrest. Thes reach a tree where they pull out two bows. They start looking for some kind of animal to hunt, and after a few minutes they find a skinny deer walking among the trees. Both have their bows pre-cooled and ready to shoot.

James looks horrified.

The deer senses that something is amiss and bolts. Katniss grabs some leaves and scatters them to see the direction of the wind. They aim again, about to shoot , when Gale suddenly appears out of nowere and exclaims. "what would you do with it if you killed it?" Startled by the sudden sound,, the deer runs off, and the girls arrows hit the tree.

Katniss: Damm it Gale!

Amara glares at him angrily.

Gale: What would you do with him? It's a reaping day the place is crawling with peacekepers.

Amara: We were gonna sell it, to peacekeepers.

Gale: of course you were.

Katniss casually watches the little argument between her twin sister and her boyfriend.

Amara: Alright, ill leave you lovebirds alone, i have date with Peeta. - She smiles, waves at them, and walks away.

Everyone gazess at the two of them, and Peeata blushes under the scrutiny, finally it's Alice who cautiously asks, " Are you two soulmates?" Amara smiles and replies, "We are."

The local market (Hob) appears on the screen. In on corner, Peeta leans against the wall, lost in thought, holding a loaf of bread. Unaware of Amara's arrival, he waits, suddenly, he feels a body collide with him, causing him to lose balance and they both fall. Amara laughs, showering him with playful kisses on his face.

Peeta: Hey sunshine!- He greeted and helped him up from the ground. Then he kissed him.

Amara: Hi, my love! - she smiled after the kiss.

Peeta: I brought this for you. - he hands over the bread.

Amara: Oh my, is it real? we haven't had a bread in a week. - Asks excitedly.

Peeta: Yes, i set it aside for you. - he smiled at her.

The wizards are completely suprised at how the heiress of the Potter lives in such poverty, while her family looks on with tearful eyes.

They chat a bit more, then Peeta heads back to the bakeryy, while Amara negotiates with an eldery woman. She spots a pin and decides to put in on.

Amara: What's this? - she asks.

Eldery Woman: A Mockingjay.

Amara: How much is it?

Eldery Woman: It's yours. Take it. - she replies kindly.

Amara gratefully smiles at her and then heads home.

President Snow glares angrily at the screen.

When Amara arrives home, Katniss and Prim are already in their harveest dresses. She walks over to their mother, hugs Katniss, and then kneels in front of Prim.

Amara: You both look beautiful, but you need to adjust your dress. - she says, tucking the blouse into the skirt. Prim smiles at her two sisters.

Mrs. Everdeen: I have something picked out for you.

She looks at her mother indifferently and then goes into his room.

Aren't you on good terms? What happened? Lily asks worriedly. Katniss points at the screen and just says, " You see".

Screen then shows Amara scrubbing her fingers, and feet in her shower tub using a bucket to pour water on her body and face.

The wizarding world looks on in horror as they can't even take a proper bath.

On the screen appears Amara's bed with a pale blue dress on it, Katniss is wearing a similar one but in pink. Amara puts on her dress and then joins the others.

Mrs Everdeen: there, you look beautiful too.

Finnick: Always beautifull! - he exclaims.

Amara ingnores it, then squats down again next to Prim. Before she can speak, the doorbell rings, and Prim jerks at the sound.

Amara: Hey, listen to me. Everything will be fine, they won't choose you. Look, i brought this for you. - He takes the Mockingjay pin from his pocket and hands in to her. " this is a Mockingjay. As long as you have this, no one can harm you. I promise." Prim quickly embraces him, and Katniss joins the huhs.

People watch the scene with smiles.

------ I'm really sorry that this part is so short, but i hope you like it. I worked hard on it. I promise tomorrow's part will be longer. Good night, everyone! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.1K 1.1K 13
Where people whom have nothing in common are all brought to the same place to watch the lives of strangers in hopes of saving the world.
176K 5.5K 14
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪsᴛʀᴇss ᴏғ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴛʀᴀᴠᴇʟs ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɪɴ ᴛɪᴍᴇ 𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐘 ; ᴄʀᴏssᴏᴠᴇʀ copyright | @𝐚𝐯𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢
77.1K 766 5
"ꜱʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜱᴄᴀʀꜱ... ʙᴀʙʏ ɪ'ʟʟ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ." In which you are the tribute he mentored and fell in love with... (...
320K 8.4K 21
Mᴄᴜ x Hᴘ Sɪʀɪᴜs ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇꜱ: ᴀᴠᴇɴɢᴇʀꜱ ᴀꜱꜱᴇᴍʙʟᴇ- completed ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ᴀᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴏʟᴅɪᴇʀ - writing ᴀᴠᴇɴɢᴇʀꜱ ᴀɢᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴜʟᴛʀᴏɴ - x ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ᴀ...