Will you be my lover again (W...

By Woosaniteez__3698

love story of a lawyer and a businessman There will be so many time skips and also I'm not gonna tell the st... More

Main Characters
chapter 1: Meeting each other
Chapter 2
Chapter 3: Thinking about him
notice
Chapter 4
Chapter 5: Inviting him
and another sad announcement
chapter 6
chapter 7: Who
chapter 8: party day
Notice
Chapter 9 : curious
Chapter 10: I'm in love
chapter 11
Chapter 12: leaving
twist
chapter 14 : good night everyone
chapter 15
just wanna say something about the end of the story pt.1
Just wanna talk about the end of the story p2
chapter 16
Story cover?
Chapter 17: more sick?
Chapter 18: Visiting him?
chapter 19
announcement
Chapter 20
THANK YOU!
chapter 21 : inviting

Chapter 13: Wee meet again

31 2 0
By Woosaniteez__3698

Note:
Long chapter, so many pics

(the party day)
Morning 7:30AM. In San's house

San was sleeping peacefully. But by is phone's vibration his flinched a little and woke up. He saw his phone was ringing and vibrating, it means someone calls him. He sees his phone and it was Mingi. Then he picked up the phone.

San: hello...(said with a sleepy voice)

Mingi: Hello San I'm Mingi

San: what...

Mingi: What are you doing?

San: sleeping...

Mingi : oh okay... I was confirming that if you're coming or not?

San: YAH, YOU WOKE ME UP JUST TO ASK ME THIS?!?! I WAS HAVING A HOOD DREAM.

Mingi: Whoa whoa dude chill out, I'm sorry for waking you up.

San: hmm it's okay and yeah I'm coming. But what time?

Mingi: 5pm

San:okay.

Mingi: okay bye and go to sleep.

San: hehe okay bye best buddy

Mingi: byeee

(In Mingi's house)

"Now I just have to call Yeosang then him" Mingi said then he called Yeosang. "Hey buddy are you coming?" Mingi asked yeosang amd yeosang said that he's coming and also asked the time and Mingi Said "5PM" Mingi said. "Okay then" Yeosang said and he cut the call. Then Mingi called the birthday boy and the birthday boy was....Wooyoung, he told him to come to his house at 8pm.

Hey Wooyoung, what's up man?

What...(Wooyoung was sleeping)

Uhh...why Your voice is like that?

I was sleeping

Oh...okay anyway, can you come to my house?

Why?

Just nothing . I have Yeosang and my childhood with me. It would be very fun.

Uhh...okay, now cut the call, I was having a nice dream, but you shithead just wake up just for this stu-

Okay okay chill out man. Okay so in 8PM you are coming in in my house.

Okay bye man

Bye, sleep well.

Hehe okay.

Then Mingi cut the call and let out a sigh of relief. "Oh finally all done" Mingi said.

(Time skipped)...in Mingi's house...
Mingi was waiting for San and Yeosang to come and 2 younger siblings were playing around. "Yujin, Maha, Don't mess around. You guy's San and Yeosang hyung will come very soon" Mingi said to them. "YES HYUNG!!!" Both said and sits on the couch "hyung who's birthday is today?" Maha asked. "Your Wooyoung hyung's birthday is today" Mingi said. Then he went upstairs to check everything.

In San's house...
San was getting ready to go Mingi's house. After getting he left the house but before he left the house, he lastly calls Seonghwa for telling him that he's going on his friend's house amd there's no need to worry. He wore a black shirt and a black pant. In a word, he is wearing a casual dress.

(After reaching Mingi's house)

After he reach Mingi's house he knocked the boor and Mingi younger brother Yujin opened the door. "Hey Yujin, how are you?" San asked the younger. "I'm good San hyung what about you?" Yujin asked. San said he also good then he saw Mingi went Downstairs. "Yooo, You're looking good" San said to Mingi. "Thanks man, and you too" Mingi san to san. Mingi wore a black coat over a black shirt and a black pant. After few minutes later Yeosang came. He also wore a black long coat over a balck T-shirt and a black pant.

after talking to little bit each other,all of them start working. the decorate the whole house. and also the spot they will cut the cake. they both balloons party poppers and more Mingi was decorating the house and San and Yeosang were blowing up some black and Golden balloons ,decorating the living room with yellow fairy lights. While San and Yeosang were working asked Yeosang that how old will be the birthday boy, "21 years old" Yeosang replied, "he's young" San replied back. It takes them 2 hours to decorate the whole house. Because they were very careful not to make any mistakes. Especially Mingi. He was warning them every time, for not making a single mistake. Because it's Wooyoung's first party at his home. So Mingi wanted everything to be perfect.

After decorating the house, the cake arrived. Mingi ordered two. One was a five-tiered cake and the other was a three-tiered cake. Mingi places a 21 year candle on top of the three-tiered  cake.

And then...*ding dong*, "Oh I think It's him" Mingi said then he went close to the door and opened it.

(Past) in Wooyoung's house 7:30PM

Wooyoung was getting ready for going to Mingi's house and he was also excited about it because is been 4-5 months since Wooyoung didn't saw mingi. And also knew that it was his birthday. And because of this, he wanted to spend time alone with his family. But then he changed his mind, because he knew that his mother and younger brother were far away from him. But then wooyoung put all the thoughts out of his head and left with a big smile to go to his friend's house. He wore a black coat over a black long neck T-shirt, black pants and black shoes.

After leaving the house, he calls Mingi and asks, where is his house? And Mingi also told Wooyoung the location of his house. When Wooyoung arrived at Mingi's house, he saw that Mingi's house was quite luxurious.

Then Wooyoung knocked the door and Mingi opened it. "WOOYOUNG AHHHH!!!!" Mingi said then he hugged him tightly. "MINGI AHHHH!!!!" Wooyoung said, then he also hugged him. "It's been so long" Mingi said, "Yeah- okay why did you called me?" Wooyoung askd Mingi. "For a little surprise buddy, you just have cover your eyes for some moments" Mingi said. "Okay...." Wooyoung said then he coved his eyes with his hand. Then Mingi took hum into the living room. And then he signaled them to be ready. Mingi had already prepared cakes and other things.

"I think I've seen him before..." San thought. But San doesn't care much and prepares to surprise Wooyoung. And then...."SURPRISE!!!!!" All of them shouted. That made Wooyoung really shocked. "You guys....did all this....for me?" Wooyoung Said then he lowed hus head and Covered his mouth with both of his hand. "Aww Wooyoung, don't cry" Mingi said then Yeosang also came and hugged him. "Kang Yeosang's friend shouldn't cry" Yeosang said while hugging him. "Thank you guys for everything" Wooyoung said, "Not us, Thank Mingi. He prepared everything for you" Yoesang said looking at Mingi. "Awww thank you Mingi" Wooyoung said hugging mingi tightly. But then....

Mingi took Wooyoung to san. "I thin I've seen you before" Wooyoung said. Ming then introduced San to Wooyoung. "Oh Wooyoung this is my childhood friend, San. And San thus is my friend Wooyoung" Mingi said, but he was a Little shocked beacause San and Wooyoung were making eye contact.

"We meet again....San" Wooyoung said with a cold tone.

"I guess..." San also said with a deep and cold tone.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 538 16
'Hi daddy😘' 'Hey babyboy😏' In which Wooyoung dared Yunho to dm Mingi, his bias from Ateez. The last thing he expected was a response but luck was o...
1.8K 51 11
Y/N doesn't remember her childhood or her life before coming to this bustling port City and being married off. 8 pirates save her... did they find th...
42.4K 1.7K 30
Choi San was hurt by the one he trusted the most. After catching his boyfriend in bed with another man, San gets drunk with his friends until he blac...
1.3K 75 15
Where Wooyoung and San, not very fond of each other end up getting scammed or should I say tricked and in result, stuck in each others presence. ["W...