-•𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙶𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝙳�...

By Vizzlypop

❁ ════ ❃• 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐆𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐬 •❃ ════ ❁ This story is about Yan! Jing Yuan X Fem!Reader. ... More

•ᴘʀᴏᴛʟᴏɢᴜᴇ•
2 | Aᴡᴀᴋᴇɴ

1 | Bᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ

170 8 2
By Vizzlypop

The warmth of the afternoon sunlight beamed down from the clear sky of The Xianzhou Luofu.

Chatting along the busy streets, It was like nothing could ruin a great day, As the children were laughing with one another while others weren't.

Vendors called out sale prices, just to make a living to provide for their kids or themselves while others stood being put down by rude customers.

This cycle is like an everyday thing with humans, according to what little knowledge I had of them.
________

It's the same as usual, being a General in this path of life yet will never bring a new challenge my way.

Though the peace is enjoyable around this matter of time.

Jing Yuan •POV•

He was walking into a Teahouse near the Luofu, on a matter of business.

Dan Heng had an important announcement to inform him about, So he took the initiative to agree and meet Dan Heng.

The workers of the Teahouse glazed upon silky white hair which appeared to be a smooth touch, catching every worker's attention.

"It's General Jing Yuan...!" The workers muttered amongst themselves.

Checking his surroundings, he heads to an empty table, treating himself to a window seat.

The sight was wonderful before the waitress walked before him.

"Hello, General. I'm Jane and I'll be your waitress for today, What can I get for you?" The waitress was eager to speak with the General herself as her other co-owners stared at her jealous of the opportunity.

Turning his head towards the waitress, he smiled sweetly at her, "Ah, I'll have a Mugicha."

"One Mugicha, I'll be back with your drink General." Jane smiled, before walking away from the table.

Ding, The bell on the entrance door opens which seems to be a glimpse of Dan Heng entering the Teahouse.

The General stared at Dan Heng entering, believing he wouldn't have shown up, Dan Heng began to walk over to Jing Yuan with a calm stare taking his seat in front of him.

"Glad you can make it out today Dan Heng. I wasn't sure if you were going to arrive."

Jing Yuan smirked tiredly, being a tease.

"Well, I'm here now." Dan Heng reached for his phone, placing it in the middle of the table.

The phone was on a radar, which was a scan of an unknown object over the Xianzhou Luofu, The red dot kept getting closer.

"Look at this, I also have my wits, but I can't be one hundred percent sure. Something is heading this way, and by the rate it's going it will crash into Xianzhou." Dan Heng spoke in concern while showing him the radar.

Grabbing the phone from the middle of the table, Jing Yuan watched the scan through the GPS radar realizing something was off, The scan of the object was getting closer as they chatted.

"So the Express crew and I are currently looking into these matters." Dan Heng said looking at Jing Yuan before seeing him standing up from his seat.

"Dan Heng, something isn't right, Your radar shows it's getting closer to this-" The General spoke too soon, An explosion hit the Teahouse causing a disturbance in the Xianzhou Luofu, killing only half the staff.

The fire was set ablaze in the Teahouse, as the glass window shattered, Leaving Jing Yuan to protect Dan Heng, but seeing others die.

A slight of an Aircraft in front of his eyes, as the smoke of the building became thick, Jing Yuan had a few cuts from the glass shattering onto him as Dan Heng, left his protection to help him stand removing the glass that was stuck in his skin.

"Jing Yuan stand up" A fainted voice spoke calling out to him.

The coughing of some nearly alive staff, as they tried to navigate in the smoke, while some were splattered below the aircraft.

"Jing Yuan, we need to leave this area now!" Dan Heng spoke while putting Jing Yuan's arm around his neck propping him up to stand.

Coughing from the smoke, Jing Yuan could hear the cloud knights running toward the area confused, but ready for battle.

"General!" One of the cloud knights spotted Jing Yuan as he was being held up by Dan Heng, "Are you alright sir?"

"Just minor scratches, nothing serious." Jing Yuan started to stand tall propping himself up, like a true general, "Just worry about the rest of those who were hurt in this accident and get them to the infirmary now."

"Yes, General!" The cloud knights ran off into the smoke, as it began to clear slightly.

The General walked over to the aircraft confused about how this could have happened, grunting slightly from pain as he put a hand on the aircraft which completely zapped him, and resorted to Jing Yuan to remove his hand.

Dan Heng walked behind Jing Yuan examining the aircraft for himself, before the door hinges of the craft fell from the damage that was impacted by the crash.

Hearing the large bang of the craft door falling off its hinges, the door made an entrance for the two.

"Before we enter, we need to be cautious. This isn't one of your friendly neighboring planets Aircraft." Jing Yuan spoke with caution in his tone as he made his way toward the fallen door.

Dan Heng nodded before seeing a faded face at the entrance of the Shuttle, which the smokescreen covered as they vanished through it.

"There is someone in the aircraft!" Dan Heng spoke once he rushed in without thinking, running up the unstable broken door which made Jing Yuan follow him, As his body acted on its own to go after him.

Dan Heng was already ahead in the smokescreen, which made Jing Yuan lose sight of him while controlling his breath from the smoke while he covered his mouth.

The smokescreen of the room clouded his vision before he felt a presence behind himself, he couldn't react quickly, getting jabbed with a needle in his shoulder.

Jing Yuan grunted as he felt the sharp pain in his shoulder, making him turn around to see a person about to make a mad dash into the smokescreen again, Before they could get far Jing Yuan was right on their track, Chasing them down the aircraft.

As the person was running, Dan Heng came out of the smokescreen in front of the person knocking them out with the back of his spear, as they fell onto the ground.

Jing Yuan noticed Dan Heng and was surprised to see he hadn't gotten lost in the smoke.

"Glad to see that you're alive." Jing Yuan smiled slightly at him before he crouched down to see who the person was.

Dan Heng sighed, as he also took a glimpse of the person for himself to realize it was a female, "Was she truly the one to cause this chaos."

"I can't say much about it, but this place is big so she couldn't be alone without.." Jing Yuan was about to finish his sentence as blood dripped onto his hand.

Dan Heng was confused as to why Jing Yuan stopped talking, he looked up to what was catching Jing Yuan's sight to see a dead body pinned to the ceiling of the aircraft.

As Jing Yuan's eyes darted beside him, a red light glowed up the aircraft as the smoke was cleared by a single swift swing of the robot.

Jing Yuan and Dan Heng reacted quickly moving from its hit box as Jing Yuan looked down at the girl.

"That robot seems to be protecting the girl." Dan Heng spoke confused about why a bloody robot was protecting her.

"Yeah, I figured that since it attacked us first." Jing Yuan spoke sarcastically. "Something about this aircraft doesn't feel right like it's a domain to keep her on board." Jing Yuan looked at Dan Heng before speaking again, "Let's just defeat this one Robot before other robots start to know about our existence on this aircraft."

"What about the girl, we can't leave her here." Dan Heng looked concerned toward the girl he knocked out.

Jing Yuan was quiet as he looked at the girl, "We'll take her too, she might be the answer to our questions about this aircraft and also that.." Jing Yang was lost in thought about that needle that was struck into his shoulder.

Dan Heng nodded as he watched the robot launch toward the two, Dan Heng blocked with his spear leaving the Robot open for attack.

Jing Yang snapped out of his thoughts, seeing that the Robot was exposed, and swung into action, taking out the wires of the bot and shutting it down with his weapon.

Dan Heng grabbed the girl, as the Robot fell onto the ground making the aircraft rock.

Jing Yuan glanced at the girl that Dan Heng picked up, making him think upon himself while walking to the exit of the aircraft, Jing Yuan was glad the smoke cleared from outside, but the people getting treated in this chaos made him upset with what had transpired before them.

As Dan Heng was carrying the girl in a bridal way, while they both exited the aircraft.

"Jing Yuan, What should we do with this girl." Dan Heng carried the girl's unconscious body in his arms.

"What we should do with her now is wait, she'll need to be under security for a while til we learn the truth. So leave her with me." Jing Yuan spoke as he put his arms out to carry her.

Dan Heng didn't question it, but gently handed her unconscious body into Jing Yang's arms, "Alright, I shall not interrogate what you might do with her but, this aircraft, I'd like to check it out more once the smoke inside is cleared up soon."

Jing Yuan nodded, he now had the girl in his grasp as his yellow-amber eyes glowed slightly, "Alright, you have the permission to inspect this craft." His eyes shifted towards the girl while a smirk appeared on his face.

"you're in good hands now..." Jing Yuan mumbled as his voice began to fade.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 57.8K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
2.9K 65 4
❝𝙄𝙉𝙉𝙊𝘾𝙀𝙉𝙏? 𝘿𝙀𝙇𝙄𝘾𝘼𝙏𝙀? 𝙊𝙃 𝘿𝙀𝘼𝙍, 𝙄'𝙈 𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙇𝙄𝙆𝙀 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙏!❞ ༊*·˚ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ Yan!Genshin x reader © WalkingMisfortune...
9.3K 86 10
Hi peeps,this is my second yandere book about something an some people.Hopefully this will do yall good. This book will probably have spoilers and sl...