Snow Angels | ✔️

Por gabilpcv

*A SHORT WINTER ROMANCE* .⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅. 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐬 and 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭 used to be best friend... Más

Info | Aesthetics
Chapter 1 | "just like we used to"
Chapter 2 | "I would've recognized that smile anywhere"
Chapter 3 | "I'm sure this could fit me"
Chapter 4 | "anything for you"
Chapter 5 | "if only you knew"
Chapter 6 | "you're adorable Peter West"
Chapter 7 | "you're cute Bonnie Perkins"
Chapter 8 | "what a plot twist"
Chapter 10 | "couldn't live without"
Chapter 11 | "I need to tell you something"
Chapter 12 | "we're just... friends"
Chapter 13 | "because I fucking love you"
Chapter 14 | "pure heaven"
Chapter 15 | "only our beginning"

Chapter 9 | "then become lucky"

1.7K 53 13
Por gabilpcv

Bonnie

I wake up with the slightest sound of someone snoring.

My heart skips a beat when I see a lock of blonde hair next to me. Shoot! Did something happen last night? Did we... you know...

I put a hand to my head. Even though I'm in Peter's bed, I still stare at him anyway.

I'm not gonna lie, his side profile is so attractive.

And his jawline is actually really well structured... I wonder how does it feel if I—

I move a hand to touch his jawline but then his eyes open and I remove my hand. He stares at me. "Mo— Morning, Sleeping Beauty!" I stutter trying my best not to sound or look too suspicious.

He just grunts and moves his head to the other side so I can't look at his beautiful sleepy face. I slowly move my head until I'm faced with his ear.

"Wake up!" I don't shout but I don't say it in a low tone either.

He grunts even more now and puts hand to my mouth.

"Hey!" I try to say but it came out muffled since his giant hands are covering my mouth.

I try to remove his hand from my mouth but he is too strong, so I lick it.

"Ew," He mumbles, removing his hand and cleaning my saliva on my pjs. "Ha! That's the trick." I cross my arm and he tries to go back to sleep. Too bad sucker!

I sit on top of him and shake him up but he still doesn't move an inch. "Pleaaaseee wake up." I moan and for my luck, that catches his attention.

He blinks, opening his charming icy eyes and raises his eyebrow. "If you get off on top of me, then yes." I giggle doing as he says, and he slowly puts a hand to his face and sits up in his bed.

"Um..." I clear my throat, "If you don't mind asking... Why am I in your bed?" I feel my cheeks getting heated and that's when we make eye contact. His breathing stops.

"Um... It was really cold in the living room and I couldn't bear to watch you freeze to death in there." I raise an eyebrow.

"So, you brought me here?" He slowly nods and the blush on my cheek only grows more. "Aw, that's cute..." I squeeze his cheeks and in response, he grunts.

I stand up and walk to the window, opening it with one swing that the sunlight shines within the room.

My eyes grow wide as I see the only thing I haven't seen yet since I came here for the holiday. I gasp. "What is it?" Peter stands up sleepingly and stands next to me.

"It's snowing!" There were thousands of snowflakes that were falling onto the roofs of the small houses and some of them, onto the ground.

The road was covered in rests of snow, since the snow plougher has been cleaning up and the cars were loaded with snow, covering their roofs that we can't even see the real color of the car.

I squeal in excitement as I run towards the wardrobe to pick my clothes. "What are you doing?" Peter exclaims as he sees that I'm running like a maniac.

"What do you think I'm doing Pete?" His face turns white as realisation hits him.

"Oh no please don't tell me youre going—" "To the snow? Yes, yes I am." I rush out of the bedroom but then I remember something else.

I brusquely open the door and smile widely at him, "And you're coming with me." 

After a lot of arguing, (and I successfully convinced him) we both get ready and rush out into the snow. Or I at least run out into the snow, Peter arrives some minutes later.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! It's snowing!" I pick up a bunch of snow from the ground with my white adorable gloves and throw it in the air.

Peter playfully rolls his eyes at me. "You're so lucky to have this." I pick up the snow, "almost every day!" and throw it in the air once again.

"Then become lucky and move in with me." I hear him mumbling so faintly that I barely hear him.

My eyes go wide and my cheeks turn pink, but I still act as if I didn't hear him.

"Come on! Let's build a snowman!" I change the subject quickly.

He gives me a look that says he doesn't want to but I know that secretly he is super-duper excited.

I pick up a handful of snow and turn it into a ball, he does the same and we both connect it together, forming the head and the body.

We make one more snowball and attach it to the body, completing the snowman's structure.

"Okay! Now we need sticks and carrots—" I feel a cold hit on my face stopping me from finishing my sentence.

I look at Peter open mouthed to see that he just threw a snowball at me.

I gasp, "Oh you're so dead West." I pick another handful of snow and throw it at him but unfortunately, I miss it. He laughs. His laugh is so cute.

And then, we start a snowball fight, no, war.

We both hide behind the trees and throw snowballs at each other while each one misses each other.

I laugh like a maniac completely losing my breath and that when he takes advantage of me and throws a snowball right onto my cheek.

"Ouch!" I act hurt, looking down at my feet and I see him getting closer to me.

Hehe, my turn sucker.

"Are you oka—" Before he can finish his sentence, I throw the snowball right across his face.

His mouth opens in shock. "Oh I'm gonna murder you Perkins!" He shouts, chasing me while we both die of laughter.

I then hide behind a tree and see him looking for me.

When he turns his back to me, I take that as an advantage to shoot him but he turns around right on time and I stumble and fall on top of him.

"Ow! Sorry!" I try to get out of him but then he pins me down.

I gasp. His mouth coming to my ear, "Already falling for me?" My body feels on fire and that's when we make eye contact.

His icy blue eyes lined with mine. His eyes dodges to my lips and I repeat his movement.

He then starts coming closer and I let him. Oh god are we about to ki—""Oh, wow, in public?" As the elderly voice speaks, Peter gets off of me in less than a second, and I follow his action.

Mrs. Diaz comes out of the forest with her glasses and pigtails as always. "Oh no, we were just—" "About to kiss?" She finishes the sentence and we both look down at the same time.

She laughs knowingly, "Let's get you two some hot cocoa shall we?"

We both go inside Mrs. Diaz cafe and she prepares our order.

Peter and I stay in silence not wanting to talk about what was just about to happen.

Were we about to kiss? Would've been a good kiss? Is he a good kisser? Am I a good kisser?

So many unanswered questions...

"Here we go! Two hot cocoa for the best couple in town!"

We both look at each other and blush. "We're not a couple—" "Nonsense! Have you seen the way you two were in such an intimate position! Only couples would do that!"

Right now, at this exact moment I know I look like a tomato.

"Okay now drink it up or else it'll get colder." she winks at us both and we silently drink it.

No one said anything neither me, nor him.

And now the only thing I can think of is this:

What would've happened if Mrs. Diaz didn't see us?

꒦꒷꒷꒦

꒦꒷꒷꒦

hope ur liking :))
They almost kissed!!!
U guys have no idea what's coming up...

my social media:
Instagram: @gabislbrary
TikTok: @gabilpcv

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

523K 16K 49
"Kara, you're my best friend right?" "Umm yeah?" "You'd do anything for me, right?" "As long as it doesn't involve 10 years in prison, yeah." "Be my...
2.1K 32 20
Twelve years ago, he drove away with my heart in his hands. I've moved on since then. Or so I thought. Growing up in a small town, there weren't too...
4.5K 190 36
The minute that Dylan saw Maisie, he felt something change in himself. He wanted to know her. He wanted to touch her. He wanted to make her laugh. H...
630K 36.6K 33
🍌🍌🍌Think Netflix's SEX EDUCATION, but without the accents, and instead of pictures and sound, I put the words on the screen, and you paint the pic...