Queen of Kings

By DeniseDavis30

Every Queen needs a King. And every King needs a Queen. Just read and find out!! More

Stand On Business
Boss Mode
Meet and Greet
Solo Trip
Time To Self
Phone Call
Revenge
How It Started
Investigation
Show-And-Tell
Observing The Room
Show Time
Conversing
Honest
Open Me Up
New Year
It's beauty
Lunch Date
Welcome Home
Morning After
Gathering
Hospital
Surgery Day
I Got You
Ultimate Betrayal
Making Plans
Fatima's Birthday

Out For Blood

679 46 23
By DeniseDavis30

Fatima and the crew are in Philly and they just went inside the warehouse.

Violet: Hey baby

Fatima: Hey mama

Violet: You good

Fatima: No i'm not okay. I want blood, And if it starts a war then it just does.

Tyrell: Baby you gotta think this one smart. If people start dying then whoever has Kiya will run and we'll never find her.

Fatima: You right.

Ty: We gotcha sis. We're going to find her, and find out who killed Tony, I promise.

Knock knock knock

Fatima: That might be Zac and his crew.

Dre: I got it.

Dre answered

Zac: Hey, Fatima asked us to meet her here.

Dre: Yes, come on in.

Zac and his crew walks in.

Fatima: So now that everybody's here I need everybody to spilt up into groups and find the mfs who took my best friend and killed her husband. I mean we not stopping until she's found.

Ty: We gotcha sis.

Zac: Whatever you need us to, we gotcha.

Fatima: Call everybody that y'all know and put y'all ears to the street. Zac you're with me, I need everybody from my crew to get my Zac crew and choose who y'all taking. Zac we got the clubs and bars.

Shooter: Gotcha.

Killer: We gotcha.

Fatima: Okay enough of that. We got shit to handle. I'll hit y'all line for our meeting spot.

Dre: Gotcha sis.

G: Want me to come with y'all?

Fatima: Nah we got it.

G: You sure.

Fatima: I'm positive.

G: Okay then.

Fatima: Well let's get going.

They all walked out the door.

Zac: I can drive if you want me too.

Fatima: Okay that's fine.

They got in the car and drove off.

Zac: So are you going to explain to me what's going on?

Fatima: My best friend was taking, and her husband was gunned down and killed.

Zac: I'm sorry to hear that. We're going to find out who did this and get her back.

Fatima: They better pray she's okay. Because if she even have a scratch on her, I'm lighting the city up. And I mean that shit wholeheartedly.

Zac: And I'm right beside you.

Fatima phone rings.

Fatima: Hello!!

Unknown caller: I see you're back in town.

Fatima: Who's this?

Ray: You know exactly who this is.

Fatima: I swear if you touch her, ima kill you with my damn self.

Ray: Call off your lil crew.

Fatima: And if I don't.

Ray: Then she's dead.

Fatima: Okay, I see you take me as a fucking joke. So ima show you better than I can tell you.

Fatima hangs up.

Zac: You good?

Fatima: One second

Fatima calls Ty

Ty: What's word?

Fatima: It's Ray, he's not dead.

Ty: Wait what?

Fatima: I said he's not dead.

Ty: But how?

Fatima: That's what tf I wanna know.

Ty: What you want me to do?

Fatima: Gather everyone and meet me in the alley over on 90

Ty: Gotcha.

Fatima hangs up

Zac: What is it?

Fatima: Long story short, I was in a relationship with this guy and things got crazy. And my crew had to off him, well at least that's what I thought. So I guess he's out for revenge and he's coming after the people I love.

Zac: When you say things got crazy, what exactly do you mean?

Fatima: He beat me to the point of almost killing me. I was in the hospital for weeks, with broken ribs, bones, bleeding in my brain, I mean it was so bad that the doctors didn't think I would survive. So my crew went to kill him but I guess the mf survived it.

Zac: Well he's about to be dead when I get to his ass. I can't stand a bitch ass nigga, who put his hand on a female. I don't give af no female deserves that. So ima make sure I lay his ass where his standing.

Fatima: Oh he definitely about to be dead when I'm done with his ass.

Fatima pulls up in the alley and shortly after the crew and Zac crew pulls up.

Ty: So what's the plan?

Fatima: If I'm not mistaken he's supposed to be dead. So what I wanna know is, how the fuck this nigga still breathing?

Ty: I thought he was dead.

Fatima: Did y'all make sure the nigga was dead?

Ty: I mean-

Fatima: You don't have to answer it, because by the look on your face, I already know the answer.

Ty: What you want us to do?

Fatima: Call in the females.

Ty: I got the perfect girls for the job.

Fatima: Call them in and keep y'all ears to the street. And Ima go pay his mom a visit.

Ty: Ti

Fatima: Don't say nothing just do ask I said please.

Ty: Aight bet.

Fatima: Y'all please be safe. I can't risk losing anyone else.

Ty: We gotcha sis.

Fatima: I'll hit your phone in a hour.

Ty: Gotcha!

They got back in the car and drove off. 20 mins later Fatima pulls up at Rays mom house and went and knocked on the door.

Knock knock knock

Ms.Glory: Who's there?

Fatima: It's Fatima

Ms.Glory: Oh hey Fatima, come on in.

Fatima: Hey Ms.Glory, How have you been?

Ms.Glory: I've been good, and yourself?

Fatima: I've been better.

Ms.Glory: I haven't seen you in a while

Fatima: I just got back in town

Ms.Glory: And who is this handsome man

Fatima: This is my fiancé Zac, baby this is Ms.Glory.

Ms.Glory: Nice to meet you Zac.

Zac: You as well.

Ms.Glory: So how long are you here for?

Fatima: Only for a couple days, I had to come take care of some things.

Ms.Glory: I see. So how's everyone?

Fatima: Okay enough with the small talk. Where's your son?

Ms.Glory: He's dead, you know that.

Fatima: So you lying for him?

Ms.Glory: I'm not.

Fatima: Ms.Glory your son is very much alive, but you already knew that. He took my best friend and killed her husband. See Ms.Glory I study body language and the moment you saw my face, your whole demeanor told me everything that I needed to know. Now ima ask you again, Where tf is Ray at?

Ms.Glory: I'm telling you, I don't know. I haven't seen nor talked to him.

Fatima phone rings.

Fatima: One second!

Fatima: Hello!

Unknown person: I got eyes on him.

Fatima: Okay, so what's going on?

Unknown person: The girl looks pretty beaten up. He has two men at the front entrance, two in the back, A sniper on the roof, and three men on the inside.

Fatima: Where is he now?

Unknown person: 18th street

Fatima: Aight bet. Keep your eyes on him, and when I say move, be ready.

Unknown person: Gotcha boss.

Fatima hangs up

Zac: Baby what's wrong?

Fatima: Come on, we gotta go.

They got up and headed towards the door.

Fatima: Oh yea Ms.Glory, when you see your son, tell him that I said checkmate. ( shoots her in the head )

They left and headed to the spot. She calls the crew.

Ty: What's word?

Fatima: Meet me on the corner of 18th and I need somebody over at his mom house for clean up.

Ty: Gotcha

She called the others and let them know. 10 mins later they all pulled up at the corner.

Fatima: You got the girls?

Ty: They right here.

Toya: What you need us to do?

Fatima: I need y'all to pull up in the front and act like the car broke down. Those two men at the front entrance, distract them. Joe, Dre, and Tee I need y'all to take out the ones in the back, Shooter and killer I need y'all to make y'all way on the inside and take them out. But don't touch him, I want him for myself. Dre, Rick, and Mike, I need y'all to take out the ones in the front. And G, Ty, y'all with Zac and I. And I got more across the street and surrounding areas.

Everybody: Aight gotcha.

Fatima: Well it's go time.

They split up and did as told. And Fatima phone rings!

Fatima: You came to your senses yet?

Ray: You'll never find me.

Fatima: You sure about?

Ray: Postive!!

Fatima: Well I guess you forgot who the fuck I was.

Ray: Nah I didn't forget, I know exactly who you are.

Fatima: I wouldn't be so sure about that.

Ray: Oh i'm positive.

Fatima: Well I'll see you on the other side.

Fatima sent a text out letting everyone know it's go time. Next thing you know, bodies started dropping. And Fatima, Zac, Ty, and G made their way inside.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 1.4K 28
Zatima with a twist. Find out how Zac and Fatima go about building a strong relationship when trials and tribulations are thrown at them.
39.7K 2.5K 30
Read to find out ♡
36.7K 2.7K 29
A terrible accident brings Zac and Fatima into each other's atmosphere. It seems like the stars have aligned perfectly for this young couple until th...
105K 5.5K 58
a zatima story .