What Are You Doing? | M. Dani...

By deathkidlvl

A simple question started off a crazy story. More

WYD
CHRISTMAS
LIVING TOGETHER
TROUBLE
TANTRUM
OVERPROTECTIVE
DISTANT
CONFUSED
KISS
HBD
NORMAL
PROM
TENSION
COMFORT?
GRADUATION
CONGRATULATIONS
SURPRISE
LEAN ON ME
JEALOUS
FAMILY
PRIVILEGE
18 DINOSAURS
TIME FLIES
SECRET
CLINGY
ADOPTIVE MOM
FIRST DATE
SNEAKY
HAPPY
CONFESSION
WHERE ARE YOU?
DADDY'S LITTLE GIRL
PART OF THE FAMILY
ALL GROWN UP
DATE NIGHT

JEALOUS (PT. II)

1K 67 12
By deathkidlvl

Narrator

The Mo-Marsh Family was so excited to be back in South Korea. They were so excited to spend the rest of the summer there, with their family and friends and their new addition to the family.

"What do you think?" Mrs. Mo kept waiting for Y/n's honest review on Korean food.

"It's good," Y/n blankly replied.

In reality, Y/n was too cultured shocked to give an honest review.

- Olivia POV -

Y/n was acting weird than usual, which was causing Dad to start getting a bit overprotective.

"Here, try it with this sauce. It'll taste a bit weird at first, but I promise it's really good!" Minji tried to help out with Y/n's adjusting taste buds.

Y/n leaned over to take Minji's bit in their mouth and I could just feel Danielle's temperature rise.

"Y/n use your own hands," Dad suddenly ordered.

I had yet to figure what happened while I was at school. For a second, I thought my sister and Y/n were secretly dating... but it couldn't be that. They always acted like they hated each other.

Another time, I thought maybe Mom or Dad wanted Y/n to date but that didn't make sense either. Our parents babies Y/n too much to even want them dating anyone.

"Sorry, Sir," Y/n tried to be polite.

"Sir? What happened to Dad? Did I get demoted?" Dad started to pout.

I cringed a bit.

It was all a bit odd to me.

"Sorry, Dad!" Y/n awkwardly responded, trying to correct themselves.

"This kid needs more help than I thought," I thought to myself.

Ever since I had gotten back from school, I realized that Y/n was in a bit of an odd position. For one, it was clear that Danielle had a thing for them.

Well, that was apparent since the first time I ever saw Y/n. It was at the crepe shop and Dani just looked so God damn eager to talk to them. At first I thought it was one of Dani's friend from school, but from the rude behavior U/n display it was clear that they didn't know each other.

"Oh! I like this!" Y/n suddenly exclaimed.

"You do?" Mom looked a little offended, jealous even.

"Yeah, it's like a bit spicy or something!" Y/n kept smiling widely at Minji.

Dani's face suddenly turned red. While Mom and Dad looked a bit upset.

"Oooohhh!!" Things started to click.

"So, Minji. Are you still seeing that guy from our last visit?" I stepped into the conversation.

"Huh?" Minji looked a bit thrown off by my question.

"You're dating someone?" Y/n's demeanor seemed to change.

"Oh, yeah!! How is your boyfriend?" Mom came with the assistant.

*AHEM*

Minji cleared her throat a bit embarrassed.

"We broke up. He was a bit too close minded for me," Minji explained.

"So, you're a bit less traditional?" Y/n asked.

"Actually, Minji grew up here so tradition is in her roots. That's why she knows so much about food and stuff," Dad pitched in.

Mom and I looked at each other a bit confused, before staring at Dad.

"Is he trying to help or not?" I asked myself.

"What Dad is saying, is that everyone has roots and it's a bit difficult to date someone from a different country. Isn't that right, honey?" Mom reached over to squeeze Dad's hand.

Dad gave a fake smile, knowing he was in trouble, and awkwardly said... "Yeah!".

The whole time, Danielle was just quiet.

"Actually, I much prefer a more expanded way of thinking," Minji started to explain.

I just tuned her out at that point.

I was starting to get concerned that Dani was just sitting there. watching everything happen.

"Meet me in the bathroom in a second," I nudged her.

- Danielle POV -

I followed Olivia into the bathroom and she sighed out as if upset.

"You're really just going to let Y/n flirt with Minji?" She angrily asked.

I looked at her a bit thrown off.

I was so confused.

"What are you talking about? Y/n is just being nice," I tried to reason with myself while answering her.

Olivia crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow at me. "Do you really think I'm that stupid?" She gave me attitude.

"It's obvious that you like Y/n and, for whatever reason, our parents seem to have your back on it," She suddenly called me out.

"What are you talking about?!" I exclaimed, a bit flustered.

"Please, Mom and Dad don't go around cockblocking like that for no reason. So, what happened? And why are Mom and Dad acting like Y/n shouldn't be flirting with other people?" Olivia snapped.

"What?!" I asked again.

"Tell me what happened right now or I'll walk out there and personally wingman Y/n into getting a date with Minji," Oli started to threaten.

I bit the inside of my cheek a bit upset.

"Fine, we kissed," I huffed out.

"And?" Olivia asked.

"And what?" I raised an eyebrow at her.

"How did Mom and Dad react?!" Oli exclaimed.

I looked at her confused. "What are you talking about? They don't know anything! Plus, Y/n keeps saying that they don't want to disrespect the family. So, even though Y/n has feelings for me... they won't act on them," I exhaled deeply.

"WHAT?! Y/n likes you too?!" Oli started getting a bit too loud.

"Shut up!" I pinched her, bowing at the older woman walking out of the bathroom stall.

"Look, I don't know what you're getting at... but I can't do anything about Minji and Y/n. If Y/n wants to flirt with her, then whatever. You're wasting time talking to me when I absolutely have no chance," I sighed out.

"All I'm saying is... If you like Y/n, then act like it. If you're jealous show it," Olivia kept on trying to meddle.

"Yeah, 'Cus me acting jealous is what Y/n needs," I rolled my eyes in response. 

"A little bit of jealousy never hurt anybody," Olivia winked at me... before walking out of the bathroom....

- Y/N POV -

Olivia and Danielle finally came back out of the restroom and I couldn't have been more relieved. Mrs. Mo and Mr. Marsh wouldn't let me finish a single sentence.

I kept on trying to talk to Minji, but they just kept on interrupting.

"So, Y/n. What do you think about South Korea?" Olivia asked as she sat back down.

"Umm, it's cool I guess," I awkwardly replied.

"Danielle speaks perfect Korean, so if you need anything while we're here.... just ask my sister!" Olivia was acting odd.

She had been acting odd since she came home for the summer.

"Oh, you speak good Korean?" I turned to ask Danielle.

"Mhm," Dani hummed out without even looking at me.

From the corner of my eyes, I could see Danielle shaking her leg anxiously.

I took a deep breath and slowly reached over to hold her leg down. Just as soon as my hand landed on her thigh, Danielle grabbed my hand and exhaled deeply.

"I can show you around if you'd like!" Minji offered.

I gave her a polite smile and gave Dani's hand a light squeeze.

"It's okay, Danielle can show me around," I politely declined.

-

-

-

-

-

Author's Note: How's Olivia's character?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.2K 1.9K 28
What if Hanni Pham doesn't know that her bestfriend, Kim Minji doesn't think of her as just a normal friend? 🐢 This book contains violence, killings...
50.4K 2.6K 46
When two undercover agents meet they began to cause a lot of mischief all over the world when they decided to team up. xx Pew Pew xx *Read at your ow...
58.9K 3.2K 46
"why would you love a souless creature like me?,aren't you scared of me?"-Minji "if you love someone, fear dont exist"-Pham Hanni